Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yay Blake finished his project." She glanced at him and then crept out of the door. She put the hoodie on and went back to her dorm.

Blake woke up to his phone going off. He looked at the time on the phone and then to the space where Ingrid was the night before.

"Ingrid?" He got out of bed and put on his boxers. He checked his bathroom and found it empty. He went into the hallways and found it empty as well.

"Where is she?" He went downstairs and saw Billy in the kitchen drinking beer to offset his hangover.

"Hey man, have you seen Ingrid down here?"

"Naw man she crept out of here real early this morning. Oh so tell me how was it? Was she good?"

Blake was shocked. She left me this morning. Wow, no me telling her that I would call her thing. He couldn't believe he slept with her in his arms. He never had done that before. He usually got on his side of the bed and they either got the hint that he didn't want to be bothered anymore and he fake snored until the got the hint.

"Are you cool Blake? I asked you how was she?"

"I don't want to talk about it." He grabbed a donut and headed back to his room.

He looked down at his cell phone and saw he had a text: "Hey Blake. I had fun last night. I borrowed your hoodie I'll give it back to you in class. Thanks again, Ingrid."

He laughed and threw his phone down. She played me, thought Blake. She played me, for sex and then left. She did what I was supposed to do. He sighed and got in the shower.

********** "So where were you last night Ingrid. You told me you were getting a drink and then I see you head up the stair with Blake."

April stared at Ingrid as she lay in bed with Blake's hoodie still on under the covers. " Oh you don't want to know April."

"Yes, I do now come on spill the beans. I heard you creep in here at five something this morning so I know you weren't studying till that time of night especially with Blake. Who I must say is so hot. So if you got some of that please fill me in."

"He's just a friend April. Oh thanks for charging my phone by the way also, you are a great friend."

"Exactly we are friends Ingrid. You and Blake were not chilling talking about class until five this morning so spill the beans so I don't have to make up what you all did in my mind. Or better yet if you don't want to give any juicy details just tell me is he as great in bed as I have heard or not."

"Oh April its too early for this conversation." April screeched and laughed at her friend.

"One, Ingrid it is 2:00 p.m and two, wow it must have been great because this is the most laid back I have seen you since I met you."

"Oh my gosh April its two. I have to finish this paper." Ingrid hoped out of bed and got in the shower.

*********** Ingrid sat down next to Blake in Prof. Rowe's class. Blake watched as she crossed her legs in her jeans and leaned over to get her book out exposing her cleavage to him. He couldn't get her out of his mind. He remembered how she writhed up under him and screamed his name. All weekend he kept thinking of her text message and how vague and nonchalant it was, and now here she was sitting next to him torturing him all over again. They sat through class without saying anything to one another. Class ended and he watched her sort through her book bag for something.

"Here you go Blake. Sorry I took it. I just didn't want to go home with that dress on. That would have been a bad walk of shame with that dress on." She handed his hoodie to him. He stuffed it in the bag.

"No problem its cool. So you finished the paper with no issue?" She smiled at him and squeezed his arm.

"Yeah thanks to you. Thank you so much for the help." She let his arm go and he still felt the heat from her hand on his arm. He could feel his body start to get turned on and his cock started to strain in his pants. He moved to situate himself.

"Yeah like I said anytime, no problem. You left early that morning. You didn't give me a chance to say bye." Blake watched her nibble her bottom lip.

"Umm yeah I just figured you had something to do and plus I had to run home and finish the paper. I didn't want to wake you up."

Ingrid gathered her books and stood up to leave. "Where are you going right now," asked Blake?"

"To the library I have to work on Prof. Moore's paper." He grinned at her and she suddenly felt her pussy tingle as she remembered his smile when he looked at her naked the other night.

"I'll go with you I have to work on that paper as well." He looked at her butt as she walked in front of him on the way out the room. He just needed to sleep with her one more time and he would be done with wanting her.

Some girls waved at Blake as they walked pass him. He ignored them and as they walked.

"Oh I forgot to ask you Blake what project were you working on with me that you finished last night?" His smile faded some, but then resurfaced.

"What are you talking about?" Ingrid laughed to herself.

They walked into the library. "Your friend, Billy, said you finished a project with me when I left out the other night."

Blake put on his innocent face. " He must have been confused about something. Who knows, Billy's a weird kid. Lets sit here."

They sat down. Some more girls walked bye and smiled at him. "It appears you have a lot of fans Blake."

"Are you one?" He smiled at her again.

"See there you go again Blake you always try to be so smooth. I'm just curious why pay so much attention to me. You had me you won your little project. Why still go after me?"

"Maybe I like you. Maybe you intrigue me." Blake's words surprised him himself.

She looked at him and then ran her hands through her hair. " Yeah, well let's just work on this paper."

Oh my gosh, thought Ingrid. Did he just say he liked me? I hope my face didn't give off any signs that I loved him saying that. This playing it cool thing is not an easy thing to do. When I touched him in the classroom I just wanted to grab him and kiss him.

Ingrid started reading over her notes. They both worked on their paper for a few hours until they finished.

"Oh, finally I feel like we have been in here forever," said Ingrid.

Blake stood up and took her hand. " Come with me."

"Where are we going, Blake?"

She looked around as they headed toward the back of the library.

"Just come on and be quiet." He pulled her to the last row by this history stacks. "I have wanted to this all day."

He pulled her against the stack and pressed his lips onto hers. Ingrid pulled his kiss deeper and grabbed the back of his head. Blake pushed his tongue into her mouth and let his hands roam through her hair. He loved feeling the softness of her long hair through his fingers. He took his hand down and rubbed down her cheek and neck to her breast. He massaged her nipple though her bra and shirt.

"Ohh Blake." She sucked his bottom lip in her mouth. All the cool attitude she was trying to portray earlier went out of the window when let his fingers play with the button of her jeans. She moaned his name in anticipation of what was about to happen

"Shhh Ingrid you will get us caught." He kissed down to her belly button and lifted her shirt and pulled her breast out of her bra. He licked around her nipple and then sucked it into his mouth.

"Fuck me Blake. Oh my gosh fuck me now." Blake pulled her pants down and then his own. He picked Ingrid up as she raised her legs around his waist. He thrust his penis in her. Ingrid muffled her scream in his shoulder and bit down. Blake pushed her further on the books as he pushed in and out of her. Her pussy walls constricted around his cock. Ingrid grabbed his hair and pulled his face close to hers.

She moaned in his ear. "I'm going cum Blake. Oh is feels so good."

Her grip tightened around his waste. Blake pumped in and out of Ingrid as he felt himself about to cum. He felt Ingrid's body start to convulse. He pushed into her releasing his seed in her pussy. He released her and they both collapsed against the bookcase.

Ingrid dipped her finger in her pussy and tasted their juice mixed together. Blake smiled at her and pulled his pants up and then helped her up and straightened her clothes.

"I can't believe we just did that." He pulled her close to him.

"I can't believe you were so loud. I'm surprised I never had you for a screamer." She punched him in the arm.

"Whatever Blake. I have to go home." They walked back to the table and grabbed their stuff.

"Wait, I'll walk with you." They walked toward her place side by side.

"So, these little sex romps have been cool," said Ingrid. She started nibbling on her bottom lip. Which Blake now realized she did that now whenever she was nervous.

Here it comes, thought Blake now she is going to want to get all-serious. "Yeah look I can't do the serious relationship thing. You are totally cool and all, but me with one woman is not going to happen. So.."

Ingrid started laughing. "You think I want a serious relationship with you? No, I have had that with a guy like you before and all I end up getting is hurt in the end. And I do not want to go through that again. This is fun. The sex is great so why not continue just that."

He looked at her astonished at first and then smirked.

"You're serious? You want to do the friends with benefits thing?"

She looked at him in the eyes. His blue eyes shone in the night when the moon hit them. Oh he was so hot. " Yeah, I'm not going to lie I want you in bed. You and I are amazing in bed, why not continue it without all the drama." They stopped in front of her dorm.

He pulled some strands of hair that was in her face back." Cool."

Blake leaned down and kissed Ingrid slowly. Ingrid felt her body craving his once more. She didn't know if she could handle him twice in one night. Their body seemed to have some type of pull toward each other whenever they were in close proximity to each other. Ingrid pulled back from him.

"I better go in. I'll see you in class tomorrow." She walked up to her door and waved bye.

Blake walked over to his the parking lot. "Wow, this turned out better than I thought. No relationship just sex and I can still fool around with other chicks."

Blake got in his car and headed home.

12