Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Suddenly they are friends with unusual benefits.
3.1k words
3.98
60.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varika
Varika
1 Followers

This really sucked. I just spent three hours in that stupid bar, trying to find someone for a nice one-night-stand. And nothing – not one person I would even remotely consider. In three hours! How could that be? This wouldn't do. It was four weeks almost to the day that I broke it off with Mira. And since then my love- and even worse my sex life had been non-existing. This had to end right now or I would die of blue balls within the day. So I drove the car down Park Street almost subconsciously. Dan had said that he would stay at home tonight studying when I asked him to join me on my little bar trip. Well, screw studying! And anyway, it was twelve thirty at night; he should be done with whatever essay he had to write by now. I've known Dan for about six or seven years and we had hooked up a few times. It was friends with benefits in the best way possible. We hung out sometimes, watching some movies, going to the collage football games...or fuck if we were in the mood. And tonight I was definitely in the mood. And I was pretty sure I could convince him to be too...

When I pulled up to his apartment building all the lights behind his windows were out. So he was already in bed. Even better – that's where I wanted him anyways. And who could say no after a good wake-up blowjob? Smiling, I got out of the car, through the never closing entrance doors (sometimes a crappy neighbourhood had it's perks) and up the two flights of stairs until I was in front of his door. I quickly searched for the key he kept in that ugly flower arrangement his sister had given him to "make his new place feel more like home". I'd always told him that it was stupid and dangerous to keep a key outside your door but at the moment I was really grateful he'd never listened to me. I turned the key carefully and tried to be as quiet as possible. I wanted to wake him with my mouth around his cock...only way to ensure he wouldn't be pissed at me for waking him up in the middle of the night. Sneaking through his flat I disposed of my shoes somewhere in the living room to be even quieter. When I made my way to his bedroom I saw a small sliver of light falling through the door. Apparently he left it ajar... even better for me. I pushed the door open inch by inch...and froze in place. Ok, person on the bed – definitely not Dan.

There in the middle of his bed was a girl – naked, legs pulled up and tied to her chest, arms spread out over her head, wrists tied together. Even from the door I could see her ass cheeks glowing bright red...and her pussy shimmering with moisture. God she looked amazing...and well fucked. Well fucked and spanked apparently. I knew Dan was into the whole ropes and cuffs routine and liked it a bit rough sometimes, even if we'd never shared that part of his preferences. But to see it first hand was different from just knowing. I couldn't see the girl's eyes because they were screwed shut tightly but her whole body screamed arousal, unfulfilled lust. The fact that she was trying to not rub her legs together and the way she bit her lower lip to stifle the little moans she made whenever her ass slid over the bed sheets clearly showed that she was trying to keep it together, but her body told a different story. Her nipples were perked up, her fists griped at the sheets over her head and her whole body just quivered in anticipation.

When I heard the footsteps approaching the door I tried to back up a bit but it was too late and I ended up right in front of a naked, hard and slightly annoyed Dan.

"And what are you doing here?"

His voice was huskier than usual and his eyes felt almost cold when they stared into mine. I tried to answer him but saying that I was here for a quick fuck seemed kind of stupid. So I just broke his stare to cast my eyes down - which wasn't helping at all because now I was staring directly at his cock. His very long and still very hard cock. I felt blood rushing into my cheeks, all that was left till most of it had gone straight to my groin as soon as I had seen the mystery girl. Oh, the girl... I looked at her and this time I caught her eyes. They were huge and green... and looked at me curiously, expectantly. As if she tried to figure out if this was part of the game she was playing with Dan. Oh, Dan...I switched my glance back to him just in time for seeing him giving me an appraising onceover. When his eyes met mine again there was a hint of certainty there that hadn't been there before.

"I see."

He turned around and walked slowly over to his bed. Standing directly bedsides her he started to run his hands gently up and down her thighs and over her butt cheeks. Every stroke was accompanied by a small hiss or moan. He caught my eyes again.

"She is beautiful, isn't she? I prepared her all night... come here Dave, take a closer look. I know you want to..."

I swallowed hard and shakily stepped into the room. Hesitantly I made my way to the bed. Standing right next to her I could see the welts on her ass, the redness of her wet pussy and the tightness of the muscles in her legs. He'd prepared her all night...scenes of Dan tying her up, spanking her, fucking her flashed before my eyes. My breath caught in my throat. God, I wanted to...yeah, what exactly did I want? To fuck her like this? To let him fuck me like this? I was lost...but at the same time so incredible hard that I thought I would come just from moving.

"You can stay. But if you do, it will be right there, on your knees."

Dan's voice startled me out of my thoughts. Did I want to stay? Oh god, yes! But what did that mean – on my knees? Why would he want me to...oh. I dropped to my knees. I still don't know why I did it but I did. I wanted to see him fuck that girl, I wanted to hear her moan and plead while he did. Somehow I wanted to be part of it. And so I just sank down on the carpet, eyes glued to his hands that were still caressing her ass. Dan nodded and slowly turned away from me.

"Good."

He ran one finger slowly along her pussy, not pushing in, barely touching it. That provoked a slight hiss. Then he started to pinch her outer lips between two fingers – starting at the bottom, working his way up to her clit. When I heard her cry out I shifted my glance to her face; and saw tears running down her cheeks. For a moment I panicked – what if she didn't want this? But then I saw her rolling her hips, pressing into Dan's hands. And even though she started to sob louder with each pinch, she never stopped. A shiver ran down my spine, directly to my cock. God, I wanted to stroke myself so badly. But somehow I knew that I shouldn't. That it wouldn't be...right.

A scream brought me back to the scene before me. Dan had reached her clit and was pressing a finger directly onto it, moving it in tiny circles. She pressed even harder into his touch and screamed even louder with every tiny move of his finger. Then their eyes met and she just stopped. Her body stilled and even though it looked as if she almost bit through her lower lip, there were still tears running down her face she was suddenly completely quiet. Apparently pleased, Dan smiled at her and withdrew his fingers. He rolled her on her side and climbed onto the bed to sit directly behind her. Fisting his dick lazily with one hand he used the other to spread her cheeks and expose both her holes. I hadn't noticed before but now I saw that her asshole was red and wet as well. "I've prepared her all night." Dan's words echoed in my head. I couldn't stop the moan from escaping. Fearfully my eyes shot up to look at Dan but he either didn't hear it or just ignored it. Maybe he was too busy...slapping mystery girl's butt...with his cock. Fast little slaps, slowly getting closer to her openings. She started to whimper again, low keening noises from deep within her throat. And then with one quick move Dan spread her cheeks wide and rammed himself deep inside her. Gripping her knees he pressed her closer, starting to fuck her in hard, fast thrusts. When she was almost screaming again he raised his hand and let it crack down on her right butt cheek. Once, twice, three times, then he pinched it hard between his fingers – never faltering in his rhythm. She screwed her eyes shut again, breath going shallow and fast - but the screaming stopped. My eyes went over to Dan's face. He looked at her with a mixture of concentration and lust that was beyond anything I'd ever seen on him. He looked so focused and yet so unbelievably sexy and into it that I heard myself moan again. Somehow I suddenly wished he would turn that look on me. I wanted to be the focus of his attention, the reason why he was so aroused. Wow, were did that come from? I tried to mentally take a step back and pull myself together but one look at the proceedings on the bed ruined that thoroughly. Dan had pulled out of her and pushed her on her back again. His cock rubbed over her pussy while he fisted it, teased her, but not entering. After a few hard pulls he let out a groan that sounded almost like an animalistic growl and came in long spurts, all over her pussy and lower belly. Taking a few deep breaths he cleaned his hand on her thigh and hoisted himself of the bed. He came over to me and gripped my hair tightly, pulling me over until I was kneeling directly in front of the bed. Dan drew her closer – evoking a low whimper from the rough friction of the sheets rubbing suddenly over her cheeks – so that her exposed pussy was only a few inches away from my face.

"Lick her clean."

Then he turned and headed of towards the bathroom. I stared after him for half a minute before I let my eyes drift back to the girl in front of me. She was red all over and Dan's cum had mixed with the wetness that was leaking out of her. God, I wanted to taste her...and him. So I leaned in and slowly licked over her thigh where Dan had cleaned his hand. When his taste exploded in my mouth I suddenly realized how painfully hard I was as my cock jerked roughly against my jeans. I let my tongue trail down her thigh over the juncture of hip and leg and onto her pussy, lapping up everything I could. Her taste mingled with his and soon I was eating her out, thrusting my tongue as deep into her as I could, chasing every ounce of his flavour in her. I was so lost in my own pleasure of finally being able to do anything that it took a while for her words to pierce through to me.

"No...please...stop!"

When I heard her crying I stared at her in complete confusion. But I thought she wanted this? Didn't she like being licked? My thoughts were interrupted by Dan than, gripping my hair again and shoving me out of the way till I was sprawled on the floor.

"Did I tell you to eat her out? No, I told you to clean her up."

His voice sounded disappointed, almost angry. Now I was totally stranged out. Why would he object to me pleasuring her? A tang of jealousy hit me. Maybe because he wanted her all to himself. But why would he ask me to clean her up in the first place then? When I looked up to the bed again Dan was slowly untying the ropes from her legs, stroking them softly when they were free, lowering them carefully down to the bed. He loosened the ropes from her wrists next; lowering her arms down, kissing each mark the ropes had left. He drew her to him, holding her in his arms, stroking her hair and kissing her face, licking away the last tears on her cheeks.

"You have been so good all night. I am so pleased with you. I think you would like to come now, don't you?"

She nodded into his shoulder and I thought I heard a mumbled "Yes".

"And since you have done so well, you will. Dave, lay down on your back. Arms over your head, legs straight."

The disappointment in his voice from earlier still ringing in my ear I did as I was told. Stretching out on the carpet I brought my arms up over my head, clutching my left wrist with my right hand.

"I am pleased you stopped him when he pleasured you without my consent earlier. For that I will allow you to use his tongue and mouth for as long as you need. You may take your pleasure now."

"Thank you."

She stood shakily and came over to me. I heard her wince when she kneeled over my face. No wonder, who knows how long her legs had been tied up like that. Then her pussy was rubbing over my nose and my mouth and I forgot everything else but her smell and her taste. I started to lick at her, letting my tongue delve as deep into her as it would reach. She started to moan softly, rocking her hips, riding my face. I had trouble breathing because she was pressing down on me so hard but I didn't care...somehow I wanted to make it up to her...so she would forget whatever it was that had made her ask me to stop earlier. "I am pleased you stopped him when he pleasured you without my consent." Oh. It hit me like a hammer. She wasn't allowed to come unless...wow. How dense could one person be? But now...even more enthusiastic then before I plunged my tongue deep into her, fucking in and out, swirling it around. Her movements grew more uncontrolled so I decided to go for the kill. I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and started to hum. Mira had always loved it and mystery girl seemed to like it to – if her moans were anything to go by. I carried on for a few minutes enjoying her squirming and whimpering. Suddenly I felt her turn a bit on top of me, shifting her weight away from my face and onto her knees, lifting up so I couldn't reach her anymore without leaning up.

"Please Dan...May I cum now?"

"Of course. I said you could and so you will."

"Thank you!"

And then she lifted off of me. Again completely confused I looked up and saw her stumbling over to the bed. She almost fell down on it, spreading her legs in front of Dan. He locked eyes with her and let one finger play lightly over her swollen clit.

"Come for me."

And with that he shoved his finger deep into her and rubbed his thumb directly over her clit. She screamed once and I could see her convulse around his finger from my position on the floor. Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm, her breath ragged and unsteady. She fell silent after a while, her eyes shut; face a picture of complete bliss. I almost came just from watching her.

After a few moments she opened her eyes and grinned at Dan.

"Wow that was great. As usual. But I really have to get going, Lab in the morning."

"Dave, you can use the bathroom to clean up while I see Lisa out."

And with that Dan helped her stand up and grabbed her clothes from the desk so she could get dressed. When she was finished and Dan had donned a satin bathrobe they walked out in the direction of the front door without saying anything else to me. I pulled myself up on shaky legs and dragged myself to the adjacent bathroom. After shutting the door and turning the key I sank down on the toilet. My thoughts were a jumbled mess. Pictures of Dan fucking her, of her pussy pressing against my lips crowded my mind. And her taste was still on my tongue. And I was still so unbelievable hard. Frantically I ripped the buttons on my jeans open, wincing as my cock could finally expand fully. I gripped it hard and started to jerk it as fast and hard as I could. When I came about five strokes later I heard Dan's voice clear in my head: "Come for me."

After cleaning up myself and the floor I returned to the bedroom, not sure what would happen now. This was going to be awkward.

Dan was just chucking his robe onto a chair when I came in. He got into his bed, grabbed one of the cushions and threw it on the floor. Then his eyes found mine.

"You can stay the night – on the floor next to my bed. If you do I will punish you for your misbehaviour in the morning and we will take it from there. If you don't – I'll see you in class tomorrow."

And with that he switched off the lights and turned away. I was left standing in the dark room not sure what to do. Did I want this? Whatever this was? I could just go home, sleep over it and file it under strange collage experiences. Or...

And like I still don't know why I dropped to my knees when he told me to I still don't really know why I went over to his bed and laid myself down beside it.

Varika
Varika
1 Followers