Friends with Benefits?

Story Info
She invites her friend over, but he has more in mind.
1.4k words
3.7
69.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImMalia
ImMalia
2 Followers

I asked you to come keep me company because my husband had to leave town for family stuff and I don't like being alone at night. You've been here before watching a movie and stuff, just friends stuff because you know I don't want to cheat. But you take so long to get here I fall asleep watching TV. I guess I shouldn't have mixed my pain pills with alcohol cause I'm really out. You know I leave my back door open so you just go around when I don't answer. You see me sleeping on the couch and you carry me to my bed as I look uncomfortable. You notice I didn't stir at all and you start thinking of the possibilities. Battling between what you should do and what you want to do. You decide to explore a little by touching my body over my clothes. I am still undisturbed so you unbutton my blouse and just stare for a while. You have to be very careful so I don't wake up. You tentatively reach out again and softly caress my breast as they lay covered by my bra. You move your hand down to my stomach and start unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I stir a little in my sleep and you quickly draw away. You don't want to ruin our friendship or have me think you're a pervert.

You wait a little bit for me to settle again and you go back to touching my breast very softly. You're getting hard with anticipation and you are having trouble going so slow. You get impatient and stick your hand in my panties. I turn away from you but I'm still sleeping. You wait to make sure I stay asleep. You can't think straight so you decide to leave the room to collect your thoughts. Instead you find the kitchen and all my nicely assorted liquor bottles. Since I have mostly girly drinks you settle for a shot of tequila. Make that two shots. Then with your newly gained courage you make up your mind and return to my bedroom. You find me just as I was when you left, lying on my side away from where you had been. This time you are not as careful as you know exactly what you want. You slide one of my arms out from my shirt sleeve and let the shirt fall down, my other arm still trapped within it. Next you undo my bra again lifting my arm out of it and leaving it in place on the other side. You will take care of that later. You then try to take off my pants, but it is very difficult without my help. You settle for cupping my ass over my jeans and then occupy yourself with my breast. First you touch each breast softly, each so big you can't squeeze all of it into your palm. You're squeezing my breast together now and massaging them a bit more roughly.

You gently push back on my right shoulder and I roll onto my back, giving you full access to my now completely exposed breast. You start by taking each into your mouth and sucking softly on my nipples. You are encouraged by the fact I am soundly asleep and your actions become more and more bold. You are no longer concerned that I will wake up. So you try again to take off my pants, and this time is much easier since I'm flat on my back. You pull them down a little around my waist then just yank them off by the legs. This time I do notice and start to wake up. You quickly cover me with a blanket and whisper for me to go back to sleep, telling me you're just tucking me in. Yeah, apparently you do not want me to wake up. You need me to be out or I might stop you.

You leave the room again waiting for me to go back to sleep. I fall back to sleep quickly and do not notice what is going on. I'm comfortable and warm under my blanket. You return several minutes later, and this time you know you have to be gentle and careful if you want your fun to last. You get naked and sneak under the blanket, careful not to make too much of a commotion. You slowly move your hands all over my body savoring each stroke starting on my arms, then my shoulders, down to my breast, and stomach. When you reach the elastic of my panties you stop to think a little then decide to skip down some to my legs, working your way up. You caress my inner thighs going up until you can feel the heat of my pussy. You touch my mound over my panties very gently rubbing up and down. You start feeling the moisture seeping through the thin cotton so you can't resist any longer and let your fingers slide inside through the elastic on the leg. You are instantly greeted by a warm pussy that is soaking from the stimulation you have provided. You carefully explore the area with your fingers with slow gentle movements.

I have not stirred, but you can now see a smile on my lips and, feeling encouraged, you slide your fingers inside my warm pussy. You move to kneel between my legs and carefully move my panties to the side to allow you a good look to that bright pink pussy. You can't wait. You have to taste it. You bend over closer to my crotch, but my panties are very much in the way. You get impatient and rip them off forcibly. I react to that, you don't know if it's a gasp or a moan, but I am still asleep. A thought enters your mind, am I faking sleep to see how far you will go? You then decide to move away from my pussy and stare intently at my face for a reaction at the change. You are now hovering over me and decide to kiss me. I part my lips slightly, but do not stir. You stick a finger inside my mouth then another. You stand, walk to my side, and slide your cock in my mouth slowly and gently. The thrill of it is enough to make up for the lack of action on my end. You are used to having your dick sucked, never just having put it in a sleeping mouth. You slide in and out, but it's not the same. And although this was not as pleasurable as you had hoped, you are happy to have learned an important lesson. I am not waking up, period.

You go back to lavishing attention to my pussy, using your tongue to explore the area. Your dick is throbbing now so you switch up and slowly slide your stiff hardened cock inside the very warm and slippery pussy. The feeling is so overwhelming you are ready to explode very soon. You are torn. You don't want this to end, but you can't even fathom not emptying your balls into that warm receptacle. You don't have time to decide as you start feeling your orgasm and squirt your seed deep within me. You are thoroughly satisfied and filled with pride just thinking about the cum slowly leaking out of me. You dip your fingers inside and bring a taste to my mouth. The idea of feeding me your cum has you half-hard again. But you decide this is not the time. There will be another time. . . very soon. You leave me naked and spread on the bed. Coming in the room for time to time to take look and each time you are a bit more energized.

It hasn't even been two hours before you can't take it anymore and decide you need to have another go. This time there is no anticipation or build up. You lick my clit just enough to get me wet and slide your dick right in. you slam my pussy hard and fast until you are ready to cum. You pull out and squirt all over my mouth and face. Impossibly, you are even more satisfied this time. All of the sudden you have a great idea. Take pictures and leave me naked with your cum drying all over my face and in my pussy. You are elated you will not be found out and are looking forward to my confusion when I get up in the morning. Too bad you won't be there.

ImMalia
ImMalia
2 Followers