Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
810 Followers

Our department hired a new person to coordinate media contacts - Isabella from St. Louis. She was early twenties I guess. Rather shy and quiet. I was assigned to help her transition the new software. I was immediately aware of her attractiveness. But she worked for the company and showed no romantic interest towards me or anyone else in the group.

Others dubbed her "Ms. Frost." I thought that was unfair. She did her job, was pleasant, joined in our little gatherings. But no flirting. We guessed she had a boyfriend and was madly in love.

Isabella and I worked together on that project for almost a month. We became friends but nothing more. My aversion to in-house dating would have been quickly waved if she showed any amorous interest.

I asked her out for dinner. She hesitated, then accepted my invitation. I selected a small family-owned Italian restaurant. We could have quiet conversation without any of the chain restaurant commotion.

Mostly we talked about our project. Then just a little about ourselves. I gave her my abbreviated, sanitized synopsis. She said she had been married almost two years, now divorced. Used to live in St. Louis, working for a software company.

I took her home and we kissed at her door. Just like two shy teenagers.

Next day we continued our project work. I did catch a couple of shy smiles and responded in kind. As the weekend approached I suggested I get some tickets to a local stage production. We had another nice early evening together.

Afterwards I called up Cathy and we spent the night fucking.

Isabella and I continued our platonic dating. I wanted to push for some intimacy but each time backed away. She didn't seem ready. OK, I was good with that. She was becoming someone very special for me and I didn't want to screw it up. Besides, I was banging Cathy and Sheryl.

About a month later I suggested we go back to her place. We listened to music and cuddled on the sofa. I reached under her top and massaged her breasts. Since that went ok I used my other hand to slide between her legs. I felt like a horny teenage trying to cop a feel.

She stopped my hand from reaching her pussy. "Don't." I backed off. We kissed some more, then my hand went back. This time it stayed.

She got up suddenly and I figured that was that. But rather than saying good night she pulled me up and smothered me with kisses. Then she led me into the bedroom.

She removed her clothes and stood shyly in front of me. Her body was fantastic. Great boobs, hard nipples. Slender waist. Tight butt. Long legs. I figured she had a nice body. It was a great body.

"Make love to me," she implored.

I was at my gentle best. I was with a goddess and I would use all my talents, etc. etc.

She responded with both passion and restraint. Afterward she hugged me and told me I was the nicest guy in the world.

We became lovers. My other two gals called and I begged off - my thoughts were focused on Isabella. Each lovemaking session was more sensuous than the last. This gal was changing my world. For years I was the guy that wanted no commitments, no relationships. Now that's exactly what I hoped for. The guys at work said I was pussy whipped. Women looked and saw a guy in love. His woman had a special glow.

We went on walks along Lakefront Trail. Gawked at the dinosaurs in the Field Museum exhibit. Talked for hours in little coffee shops. Sat on benches and watched the pigeons. We laughed.

I called mom and dad back in Rochester. They were happy I had finally found someone and was settling down.

I was ready to propose. Me!

"John, I need to tell you something. You know I was once married. I was so blind. But it didn't take long to see problems. I was a virgin. Alex certainly was not. After our first time he seemed different. A quick vigorously fuck that left me high and dry. He didn't compliment me, my body, or my performance. Just grunted and left the bed.

"Each time I tried to be better but nothing changed. Then one day after sex he told me I was the most boring woman he had ever fucked. All I did was lay there and let him have his way. Something had to be done and he had made a decision.

"Was he going to leave me? What was going to happen? I spent the next couple of days in complete bewilderment and turmoil."

**********

"'Isabella, meet Bob and Buddy', my husband said. "'They're friends of mine. I told them all about you and we agreed that you needed some loosening up. Get undressed, all three of us are going to fuck you.'

"I was shocked out of my mind and ran to the bedroom and locked the door.

"''Open up, Isabella. If you know what's good for you, open up.'"

"No!"

"The door burst open. His friends stripped me of my clothes. One of them threw me on the bed and tried to shove his cock in my mouth. I resisted but Alex told me what he would do to me. I sucked the guy's cock. And the other guy. All three fucked me. One of the guys stuck it in my ass, which hurt like hell.

"They left the apartment, laughing.

"That started several months of degradation. Alex took me to parties and shared me with his friends. He made me lick some girl's pussy while he fucked me. Some black guy made me beg for his big cock and then shoved it in. I've been fucked by who knows how many guys.

"I didn't know what to do. I was afraid of Alex, with good reason. I had numerous bruises on my body, never where it showed. I went to my sister and told her what was going on. She was shocked, naturally. I felt so stupid to have accepted such abuse for so long.

She arranged for me to file for divorce and set me up in a little apartment so Alex couldn't find me.

"Now you know. I came to Chicago to get away. I know others think I'm stuck up. Ms. Frost. I heard. But after what my husband did to me I wasn't ready for some new guy to give me a bullshit line. But you were great and helped me put my past behind me. You became my friend and my lover."

I felt so sorry for her.

I felt Isabella was one girl I could settled down with. Smart, lovely, passionate. The last two months I had no inclination to see any others. Her story was shocking. How could anyone claim to love someone and cause such degradation? He belonged in jail.

We had a date for Wednesday. The lovemaking was good but I was not quite myself. I think Isabella felt a difference. I tried mightily to understand the horrors that she endured. But I kept thinking of multiple guys sticking their cocks into her pussy as I put my tongue there.

We had one more date and she said good bye.

Our latest company project was about complete. She asked for a transfer to another team. I still saw her occasionally but there was little contact. She sent me a hand-written note, "Sorry it didn't work out, John. Too much history." A month later she left for another company division.

I realized I was a first class insensitive jerk. She was a fine person - and a victim. But I subconsciously blamed her. And now it was too late. She made it known through mutual friends that she didn't want me to contact her.

**********

Almost five years went by. I was older and getting tired of enticing girls into my bed. I still bedded plenty but none had long term potential. Sex was good but I was needing more. Isabella came more and more to mind. What I fool I was. I wanted what we had back then but it was gone, gone a long time ago. And it was totally my fault.

I had been promoted and was now a training supervisor. As such I traveled to various company locations. My latest was Omaha. "We have our company picnic this afternoon. Want to come?" my trainer suggested after picking me up.

Omaha was one of the smallest locations. Almost seemed like a family get-together. Husbands, wives, lots of children. I was met by the local director. "If we can find them I'll do some introductions."

"Hey, Isabella, I want you to meet someone." She turned around and we met for the first time in almost five years.

"Hi, John. I remember you from Chicago. How have you been?" my Isabella greeted me with a big smile. I was at a serious loss for words but managed something. "Johnnie, come over here," she yelled at a young boy. A cute 4-year-old kid broke away from his friends and joined us.

Looks just like me. Named Johnnie.

NerdySex
NerdySex
810 Followers
12