Friends with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it over between them?
8k words
4.7
33.2k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Hello All,

I am so sorry it took so long for this chapter. I am in school and I just was swamped with work that I never really had time to write a new chapter. I promise the story will definitely be finished by the end of the summer. Thanks for all your support. I hope you like it.

"I'm tired of you looking so depressed, Ingrid. It's been three weeks and you have worn that same dirty sweatshirt for like a week now. It is time to snap out of it."

April stared at Ingrid. Ingrid was in the same position that she had been in when April left earlier that morning. She was once again under the covers in that same dirty oversized school sweatshirt.

"I am not depressed April. I'm just spending time alone. Just go out and leave me alone."

Ingrid pulled her pillow over her head and tried to block out the sun that was creeping in from the window.

"Enough is enough Ingrid." April snatched the pillow of Ingrid's head.

"Its time you shake this funk you have been in. Look I know it is hard, but you have to get on with your life. You decided you didn't want to be with Blake. Blake has moved on and is dating Caroline. I know it is hard, but get over it. You left him."

Ingrid grimaced at the sound of Caroline's name. Her mind instantly fell back to what happen three weeks earlier. She walked into class and saw them kissing. At first she thought that, it totally couldn't have be Blake making out with another girl just two weeks after they called it quits, but sure enough the guy pulled back from the girl and there he was. Ingrid tried to turn and walk away from them, but no he had to call her over to him. And then he had the nerve to introduce Caroline to him. Supposedly, she was his old high school girlfriend that transferred to the school and they decided to give it another try. Ingrid could remember her stomach lurching as she saw Caroline grab his hand. Then he told her he would see her later and then walked off hand in hand with Caroline. Since then she dogged them as much as possible.

Ingrid looked down at his sweatshirt that she had on and she felt the tears begin to burn her eyes.

"No, No Ingrid don't cry. Look, you should just forget Blake. He is a dog. A loser. And look at you. Even though you look incredibly disgusting right now, you still are hotter than Caroline even on her best days."

Ingrid laughed and wiped a tear that started to fall. "You are right April. Screw Blake. He can move on to whomever her wants to just like I can. So lets go out tonight. I feel like getting drunk and partying."

"That's what I am talking about Ingrid. Forget Blake. We are going to go out. Oh and I have the perfect place. There's a masked party tonight. You and I are totally going."

April started going through her clothes in her closet.

"But, I don't have a mask."

"That's okay I bought you one just in case you got out of your little funk. So go hop in the shower so we can get ready for tonight. We are going to wow them tonight." April turned and continued to search her closet.

Ingrid got off her bed and took of the sweatshirt. She tossed it in with the dirty laundry and went to take a shower.

******** "So if it isn't Mr. Relationship. How are things going with you can Caroline? Is the love still there between you two?"

Blake looked up to see Billy enter his room. " Mr. Relationship, whatever. Caroline's cool, but no one woman ties me down."

"Yeah right. The only girl I have seen you with has been Caroline. So what's up?"

"You want the honest answer or some bullshit?" Blake looked up and saw Billy shut the door.

"I want the honest stuff."

'Its not the same between us like in high school. In high school it was cool to be with her because we hung around the same people, she is hot, and we just seemed to fit. Now all she does in nag me about what we are going to do together for Spring Break and how we should think about getting a place together next semester. She freaks out if I don't call her at least 10 times a day. The sex is okay, but our conversations suck. It's just not the same as before."

He sighed and started to button up his black shirt.

"You mean like it was with Ingrid." Blake looked at Billy and laughed.

"What? No. Ingrid and I were and are just friends. Nothing more. She's a cool girl."

"Whatever dude. No friend gets you pissed off like that. And you don't spend all night on the phone talking to a friend. But, whatever you say. Look Caroline's hot and you say the sex is cool. Maybe she will chill out and things will get better. But, I'm going to head out of here and get dressed for the masquerade party tonight. You are coming right?"

"Yeah, I'll be there. I've got to get Caroline first and then head over."

"Cool, well see you there." Billy walked out of Blake's room.

Blake sat on the bed and laid back. He shut his eyes and remembered back when he told Ingrid that Caroline was his girlfriend. He saw anger flash in her eyes and then sadness. He called her over initially to rub her face in their relationship. He wanted to make her feel like crap like he did. But, when he saw the sadness in her eyes. He just wanted to pull her close to him.

Blake sighed and then heard his phone vibrating on the table. He reached over and saw Caroline's name flash on the screen. He exhaled sharply and answered it.

"Hey Caroline."

"Hey baby. You will be here at 10 to pick me up, right?"

"For the fifth time Caroline, yes."

"Jeez sorry. I didn't know that I was such a burden on you Blake. I'm sorry that my calls bother you so much. Maybe if you called me more often like I told you to. I wouldn't have to call you so freaking much."

"Look I'm not trying to get into this again Caroline. I'll be at your house at 10. End of discussion." Blake hung up before she could respond.

****** "So what do you think."

Ingrid turned around so that April could see her black strapless dress. The dress was tight and short, courtesy of April's closet. She had on tall black stilettos and a gold and black mask that covered her eyes. She let her hair fall down her back with big curls.

"You look great. Now do me."

April twirled in her gold dress and gold heels. They looked the same just opposite in the color of dresses.

"Great as usual April. Why is it we always have the same stuff on just different colors?"

"Duh, cause I have great style. And you look good in my clothes."

"Whatever, but I think you need to go shopping with me next time for going out clothes. I don't have all these tight dresses in my closet."

"Oh they are a must, Ingrid. Trust me. Now let's go."

They hopped into a cab outside their dorm and headed to the party. They pulled in front of an old castle type home that was full of masked people.

"Wow, they really did it up in here, huh?" Ingrid looked at all the candles that lit the house. They walked over to the bar and got a drink.

"Yeah, it looks so cool. Let's go dance."

They walked onto the dance floor and started to dance with some masked guys. ***** "Thanks for being like 15 minutes late to get me Blake. Goodness I asked you to do one thing. And that was to get me here on time. But, no that was too much for you to even manage."

"Look Caroline I don't need your shit tonight. I think its better if you ride home with your friends tonight and not me.'

"What! I don't think so." She put on her puppy dog face.

"Look baby I'm sorry I keep nagging. It's just I have been going through a lot right now. But, I'm just so glad we found our way back to one another. Aren't you?"

She reached over to grab his hand, but he pulled it back. She lifted off her mask and stared at him.

"This should be easy between us Caroline and it hasn't been. I'm tired of this."

Blake watched her eyes narrow.

"I know you are still caught up on that black chick Blake. Is this the issue? I mean I heard you two had something going on. Do you still want to be with her? If so go fuck her get her out of your system and then come back to me."

Blake looked at her in shock. She stared blankly back at him.

" I can't believe I wasted all this time with you. Wow I'm a idiot. We are through Caroline."

Blake shook his head, got out the car and let the door slam. He left her sitting in the car. ***** Ingrid threw back another shot of tequila. She suddenly felt two arms wrap around her waste. She turned around and saw a guy with a black and white mask on. Then she noticed the red hair on his head,

"Oh my gosh Leo. How are you?" She leaned in and hugged him.

He smiled down at her. "How'd you know it was me?"

She pulled his mask away from his face. "I think your red hair is a give away. What about me? How did you know it was me?"

He laughed. "I didn't. April pointed you out to me. So what's up? I haven't seen you out."

"I've been cooped up in the house, but I'm out and about now."

He smiled and leaned down to her ear.

"Let's finish what we were doing last time. Now that we won't be interrupted." Ingrid laughed. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

They danced slowly to the song that was playing. Ingrid ground her body into his as they moved to the music. Ingrid felt him pull her closer to him. She turned around and ground her butt into his cock. Leo groaned softly in her ear. Ingrid felt his cock grow harder as she swirled her but on him. Leo slowly kissed down her neck. She turned around and pulled his head down to her lips. Ingrid pushed her tongue into his mouth and let her hands dig into his hair. She felt Leo start to rub her body through the thin material of her dress. Her circled his hands on her butt and gave it a light smack as he pushed his tongue in her mouth. Leo groaned into her mouth and pulled her toward the stairs.

"Let's go upstairs for a minute. For privacy." Ingrid looked at him. Gosh, she wanted to have sex with him. He was hot. His kiss was so soft. And it had been almost 6 weeks since she had been with Blake. And she was craving sex. She followed him upstairs.

"Let me go the bathroom and I'll meet you in there."

"Cool, see you in a sec."

Ingrid walked into the bathroom and stared in the mirror. She lifted her mask and wiped her face. She turned back to the mirror and looked at her refection.

Blake and I are over. So I need to forget about him. Leo is hot. And is just the thing I need right now to clear my head. Right? She bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair. Okay Ingrid lets go get some.

Ingrid opened the door and bumped into the guy standing in front of it.

"Oh my gosh. Sorry?" The guy didn't move out of her way.

"Excuse me. Can you move?" He pushed her back into the bathroom and closed the door. Ingrid punched the guy in the face and tried to get past him to the door.

"Ow Ingrid. You didn't have to punch me."

Ingrid stepped back and took her mask off. "Blake! Blake, what the hell are you doing here? And why did you push me in here."

"I don't know. I mean I didn't know that it was you at first until you said something. Then I just kind of just reacted."

"You just reacted huh? Well let me leave because this is my reaction to this."

He moved and blocked the door. His blue eyes were deep and dark in this light. Ingrid could smell his cologne floating through the air to her. She felt her pussy getting wetter just being this close to him. Ingrid reached for the door handle again, but Blake pushed her hand down.

"Why are you leaving? What? You don't like to be around me anymore?"

He smiled his crooked cocky smile. Blake looked Ingrid up and down in that tight black dress. He saw her nipples hard though the thin material. He knew she was turned on. He only hoped by him and not some other guy at the party. His cock twitched in anticipation of being in her tight pussy again.

" Where's your girlfriend Blake?" Does she know that your pulling girls into the bathroom?"

His smile faded. Blake felt like a bucket of ice water had just been thrown on him. Ingrid was ruining all his fun bringing up Caroline.

" She's not my girlfriend anymore."

"Aww well that's sad. But like I said I have something to do. So excuse me."

"You seriously think he will be as good as me?"

Ingrid stopped and looked up at him. He had a cocky smile on his face again.

"What did you say?"

Blake moved closer to her and let his fingers brush across Ingrid's hard nipples. Her heard her moan softly. He knew she wanted him just as bad as he wanted her. He leaned in close to her ear and took her earlobe into his mouth.

"Do you think he will be better than me?"

His hot breath tingled Ingrid ear to her core. Her pussy was on fire now. Ingrid pushed him away from her.

"Well he's not you so that already makes him better than you."

Blake pushed her against the wall. Ingrid felt her heart start to beat faster. She licked her lips and felt her pussy quiver as he leaned in closer to her. She could feel the heat from his body on her. Her body was starting to react to his closeness. It did whenever he was around.

"You are already getting turned on." He leaned down and starting kissing her neck.

"I am not getting turned on. Get off me." She pushed him away and walked toward the door.

Blake grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him. He pushed his lips against hers and leaned her into the door. His soft lips covered hers as her pushed into her mouth harder. He opened his mouth wider and savored the taste of her lips. Ingrid groaned into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Her body was acting against her. Her body craved Blake like no other guy. She heard her pussy smacking as Blake's hand roamed her body.

Blake let his hands roam down to her butt as he pulled her dress up some so his hands could squeeze her butt cheeks.

Ingrid felt her body being lifted onto the sink as he pushed her into the mirror against the wall. Blake pushed his tongue into her moth and began to explore her. He slid his hand down her dress and pulled her legs open. Blake pushed his hand between her legs and let his fingertips brush over the thin wet thong. Ingrid groaned and bit his lip. He pulled her wet thong to the side and pushed two of his fingers into her pussy.

Blake pulled away from the kiss. He watched Ingrid's body react to his fingers.

"Oh, Blake. Umm it feels so good."

He pushed in and out of her wet pussy. Blake swirled his fingers in circles in her pussy, he felt her pussy squeeze his fingers as he let his thumb rub her clit. Blake watched Ingrid shut her eyes to fight back the rising orgasm. Ingrid arched her back and pushed harder onto his fingers. Blake rubbed his thumb harder across her clit. Ingrid's body started to convulse as Blake felt her cum on his fingers. He pumped his fingers vigorously in and out of her pussy until her body stopped shaking.

Blake pulled his fingers out of her and released his hard cock from his pants. Ingrid opened her legs wider for him to enter her.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you? Tell me whose pussy this is?"

Blake let the head of his cock push into Ingrid. Ingrid groaned and thrust her hips to push him deeper inside her. Blake pulled back.

"Tell me?" He pushed into her a little deeper and then pulled out.

"Oh, fuck Blake. I hate you so much. Oh, but this is your pussy it's yours Blake. I need you now. I need you to fuck me hard. "

Blake pushed his cock into her. Ingrid gasped as her body pushed into him. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her pussy. Blake looked down at her and stared in her eyes. He pushed his lips onto hers and kissed her. He pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth. Ingrid groaned his name into his mouth. Blake felt his cock tighten and he knew he couldn't hold off anymore. Ingrid tightened her legs around his waste and she felt her orgasm approaching.

"Ohh I love you Blake. Ohh I love you."

He pushed into her increasing speed. He came inside her. He leaned in down to her ear.

"I love you too." He kissed her cheek.

Ingrid stared at him as she caught her breath. She honestly didn't know what made her say it to him. And she really didn't expect him to say it back to her. Now she definitely didn't know what to do.

"I don't quite know what to say to you right now."

He looked at her and gave a smile.

"I can think of a few things. Like we could be together." He helped her down off the sink.

"You just got out of a relationship. And I don't want to sound mean, but you aren't exactly a one woman guy."

"Trust me Ingrid. You and I fit. You definitely don't have to worry about me cheating on you."

He pulled her over to him and started kissing her slowly. They heard someone start banging on the door.

"Ingrid are you ok? Are you still in there?" Ingrid pulled back from Blake.

"Oh, shit that's Leo. He can't find you in here with me."

"Who cares. Open the door and let him in. " He piled that cocky smile back on his face.

"I care. Be quiet and I will get him out of here...Shhh." She put her finger to her mouth to indicate to Blake to be quiet. He laughed and sat on the edge of the tub staring at her. .

"I will be out in a second Leo. I think I drank too much."

"Oh ok. Well I'll take you home. I'll wait downstairs."

"Okay, I'll be out in a second." Ingrid turned back to Blake.

"You aren't letting him take you home. I'll take you home. He most definitely is not taking you home." Ingrid frowned up at him.

"What's the big deal? Why does it matter if he takes me home. I played sick he won't try anything."

"Ingrid you were about to fuck him before I pulled you in here. You think I'm going to let my girlfriend let another guy take her home."

"One, when did we establish I was your girlfriend? Two, if I were you girlfriend I could still be friends with whomever I chose to be friends with. You wouldn't all of a sudden rule my life."

He sighed heavily. "Why does it always have to be a battle with you? Just let me take you home."

Ingrid threw back on her mask and straightened her clothes.

"Nope. I think I would rather hang out with Leo right now, rather than you. I'll see you later."

"Wait Ingrid. Come on...."

She opened the door. And saw Caroline standing outside the door. She looked at Ingrid and then back at Blake.

"Blake I'm ready for you to take me home. Now."

Ingrid turned and grinned at Blake. "Right Blake you broke up with her, but somehow she still thinks you are together. Wow I am an idiot." Ingrid straightened her mask and went down the stairs.

"Wait Ingrid. Let me explain." He saw her run to Leo and saw them leave.

***** "Thanks for the ride Leo. I really appreciate it. Since April just left me at the party."

"Yeah, well I told her I would give you a ride so you can't put all the blame on her." He smiled at her.

"Sorry about tonight. It seems like we keep getting interrupted."

"Yeah, Blake knows how to screw some stuff up doesn't he?"

"What? Wait so you knew he was in the bathroom with me."

Leo grinned and pushed Ingrid's hair out of her face.

"Everybody in the hallway knew he was in the bathroom with you. You all were loud. But, its cool. I shouldn't have gone after another brothers girl anyway."

"Oh my gosh you all keep saying that. I am totally not his girl. "

"Ok, ok but you all do have something going on right? He is an idiot if he doesn't treat you right Ingrid. You are something special."

"Yeah well thanks Leo. I wish I would have met you first, before Blake."

"Yeah me too. But, I'll see you later."

Ingrid got out the car and waved bye to Leo. She walked up to her dorm when she saw someone sitting on the dorm steps.

She walked closer and saw that it was Blake.

"Blake, what are you doing here?" He stood up and pushed his hair out of his face.

"What? You aren't happy to see me?" He threw on his gorgeous smile. His hair and eyes shone in the moon light as he stared down to Ingrid.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers