Friends with Benefits Pt. 17

Story Info
A scary escape room, then some spooky fun at home.
2.1k words
4.33
1.7k
2

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~Eva~~

Things have been absolutely amazing lately. It's been a little over a week since Amanda took me out to dinner on our first one hundred percent true date. The dinner was amazing, the dates she's taken me out on since have been just magical. There's nothing more that I can ask for.

Other than to make it official.

But that comes with time! And I completely understand and accept that, especially considering the circumstances. Luckily her ex hasn't contacted her since then, and although Amanda won't admit it to me, I can tell she's still a bit tense.

The Halloween escape room team bonding thing Lindsey's had planned for today should help her take her mind off of that. Along with some things that I may be able to do.

It doesn't take long for us to arrive at the haunted house, and upon arrival I hurry out of my car and into the building. Everyone is already there and after signing some forms and after being debriefed on a bit of backstory to the room the experience begins. Immediately a group of workers dressed in all black with ski masks covering their faces burst into the room and pull bags over our heads as they drag us away.

Cool metal circles around my wrists as they get pulled behind my back, and after they're locked into place I get seated on the hard ground below me. Suddenly the bag over my head is ripped off and two of our 'captors' give some snarky comment about never being able to escape before they hurry out.

The room is dimly lit and the décor makes it appear to be like a hospital from some scary video game. There's a worn down dirtied up hospital bed, a flatlined heart monitor, and a tube of bubbling red fluids close to me. Across the room is a rolling table dressed with various medical instruments covered in grime and whatnot. Further across the room are various organs bottled up in jars.

Turning around I see a familiar head of dark hair and smirk.

"Kinky," I tease as I shake my cuffs, stretching my finger to lightly poke her in the back.

Amanda jumps and shuffles around to turn and look at me. "Of course I'm stuck with you," she teases back, playfully rolling her eyes.

She stands up and I follow suit, watching as she looks around the room. "See anything?" I ask.

She shakes her head, continuing to rake her eyes over everything, looking for any clues. "My guess is the first course of action would be to free our hands. I feel like the key would be somewhere around waist level so we can actually get it."

Falling to my knees I crawl over to her, smirking as I look up. "I'm waist level now."

Amanda rolls her eyes, tsking at me as she turns around to look over the shelves. There I notice how the cuffs are stuck together. A single pin is holding them together. Opening my mouth I lean forwards towards Amanda's cuffs and take the pin between my teeth and pull it out, freeing Amanda.

Quickly she turns back to me. "How'd you do that?" she asks.

Spitting out the pin I grin up devilishly at her. "My mouth's just magic like that."

Amanda walks over to the jarred up organs. "Fine, you can stay like that then."

"No, no," I immediately start. I turn around showing my cuffs to her. "Pull out the middle pin."

Amanda does so and I bring my hands in front of me. I observe the metal cuffs, still around my wrists like a bracelet.

"A and D," I say, looking up at Amanda. "Those are the letters on my cuffs. You?"

She looks down at hers and says, "E and D." Raising an eyebrow at me she looks over to the door. A four letter combination lock hanging on it. "You're good at this," she says, almost bewildered.

I cross my arms in front of my chest in mock pain. "You sound surprised."

After fiddling with a lock for a bit she looks back at me and rolls her eyes. Clicking it open she says, "Dead, the answer was dead."

"Fits the theme," I say, walking out.

As soon as we get out we hear the dragging of someone's foot behind us. Looking back I see a zombified woman with fake gore and a torn up hospital gown on. My mouth opens and I scream, darting off with Amanda down the hallway. Looking back I see the zombie chasing after us and whilst doing so I trip and fall.

"Mother fucker!" I shout, rolling onto my back. Of course I'd do something idiots in horror films do. I attempt to get up but the girl is right on top of me. She snarls as she brings her face closer, palms caging me in as they hit the floor beside me.

"Back off!" Amanda yells, shoving her hands beneath my arms and yanking me back.

I slide back on the tile and stand up, continuing to run down the hall with Amanda. "That was kinda hot," I say, side-eyeing her. "I mean, zombie girl had to of known what she was doing, right?"

Amanda raises her eyebrows at me. And is that, jealousy, I see?

"You saving me was pretty hot too, though," I add with a wink.

Before she can answer, the door to the right of us is opened and out comes Ron and Lindsey. Together we find clues and solve puzzles to find the rest of our coworkers, and escape all together. And with five minutes to spare we succeed.

After saying goodbye to everyone Amanda walks me to my car. "You're coming back to my house."

She doesn't wait for a reply. She simply walks back to her car and immediately takes off. Giddily I hop into my car and start making my way to her house. After arriving I hurry up her steps and knock on the door. There's no response so I knock again, then again. Still no response.

I jiggle the doorknob and find it's unlocked, so I push the door forward. "I'm coming in!" I announce. Lightly I close the door behind me and kick my shoes off.

I walk into the living room, searching for Amanda, but she's nowhere to be found. I go to turn around and look elsewhere, but there only inches from my face is a hooded figure with a Purge mask on. Screaming I shove the figure to the side and run past it, but it grabs my ankle and drags me to the ground.

"Eva," she sings in a seductive and sadistic voice. Forcefully she slaps my pussy and stands up.

"Amanda!" I shout at her.

Raising her arm she points past me and says only one word. "Run."

I swallow, fear and excitement crackling across my body as I hop to my feet, running through the corridor and turning to hurry down the hall. Amanda rushes after me and I almost slip on wooden floors in my socks. Luckily I don't fall and am able to continue running. I run into her room and attempt to slam the door shut, but she stops it and shoves the door open with the palm of her hand.

"Ah!" I scream, falling back onto the floor. My heart pounds as I stare up at a masked Amanda.

She drags me up by the collar of my shirt and throws me onto the bed. Folding herself over me she whispers into my ear. "Goldy is the safe word. Use it if you need to."

Looking back at her my face flushes as I comply with her commands.

Sparks of excitement mixed with fear and ridiculous amounts of horny flash through me. And after that she leans back and spreads my legs, slapping me in the pussy again, then again. Yanking down my pants to my knees she spreads my legs and places her feet next to mine to prevent me from closing my legs again.

I feel the hard tip of a strap-on press against my slick center, and as it enters me she presses a soft blade against my throat. Moaning I lean my head back, and when I do so I'm able to see a silver knife.

"Woah, is that real?"

Moving it to press against my lips she pulls out and answers, "Just foam, sweet heart."

Parting my lips I take it into my mouth before biting off the tip of it. "Sweet heart?"

She slides the strap-on deeper into me, drawing out a moan in turn. Amanda moves her hands to lightly wrap around my neck. "Don't like it?"

Slowly Amanda pulls out before quickly snapping her hips forward and filling me. "Fuck," I moan, stretching my hands out in front of me and gripping fistfuls of her blankets. "I do," I moan, answering her question.

Amanda rocks in and out at me at a painfully slow pace. I crave more. I need more.

"What brought this on?" I ask, lifting my torso to allow her to fondle my breasts in her warm palms. A squeak escapes me as she twists my nipples.

Moving quicker she squeezes my tits before answering, "Zombie girl. Scary things turn you on don't they?"

Blushing I open my mouth to respond, but it's cut off by a breathy moan as she snaps her hips against me and squeezes my nipples. "Ngh, they can. Like this, and that was good, but this is, oh fuck." I raise my ass and try to move her strap more against me, but she takes a hand off my breast and presses it down on my back, forcing me to still. "Gah, I love this. Move faster."

In return to my statement she pulls completely out of me. "Made me kind of jealous," she says, lightly brushing her hand across my ass. "What should I do about that?"

"Fuck me," I groan, spreading my legs farther and arching my ass up towards her.

Chuckling, she draws her hand away from me. Smacking my ass back down and I moan at the contact. The zip from it is pure ecstasy.

"Ass up," she says.

I arch my ass back up towards her, and am quickly met with another smack bringing it back down.

"Again."

I answer her request, command more so, and she smacks down my ass as soon as I raise it.

"Again."

"Fuck, Amanda," I groan, but continue to meet her request.

She smacks my ass and commands, "Again."

I raise my ass and look back at her. "Just fuck me already."

She slaps me back down, but instead of telling me to go back into position she slaps me again and again. It rocks me against the bed, the springs squeaking with each slap. Pleasure pools up in me but I try to contain it. I don't want to orgasm from her spanking me. I want to release with her fucking me with that strap.

As if reading my mind she stops, quickly shoving her strap back in me and grabbing hold of my tits. Quickly she rocks in and out of me. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples as she does so. Her thighs slam against my thighs, against my ass.

With each thrust I grow closer and closer to my peak. Finally, I reach, eyes rolling back and body spasming as I violently orgasm with her still thrusting inside me.

"Agh, fuck!" I yell, mouth stuck open in a continuous moan. The pleasure is so much it almost hurts as she continues thrusting into me while I'm so damn sensitive. "Ngh, agh," I groan, panting.

Finally she stops, collapsing onto me as she reaches her climax herself.

Slowly she pulls out of me and takes off her strap, tossing it to the floor. Laying down on the bed she opens her arms to which I quickly snuggle into.

"That was fucking good," I whisper.

"It was," she replies, kissing my forehead.

Reaching over to her bedside table she grabs the remote and turns on the tv, flicking the channel to a cute animated Halloween movie.

"No more scares for tonight," she whispers against the top of my head. She throws the blanket over us and cuddles me closer.

Lightly I press my lips to hers in a quick kiss. Snuggling into her and shifting so I can watch the movie I add, "We should do this more often."

That earns a chuckle from her. "We'll see, we'll see."

And with that we remain wrapped in each other's arms, letting the tv choose what silly Halloween movies it chooses to play. Happily I fall asleep, in her arms with the tv playing in the background.