Friendship

Story Info
Girlfriend gets fucked by friend. She did not agree to this.
2.7k words
3.62
109.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khizzle
khizzle
6 Followers

It's Friday, you and I are preparing the things for Saturday's party. You're going to meet some of my friends for the first time. We are buying alcohol and food for everyone. We're having a really good time even just grocery shopping. We're laughing at people and joking. We had a few drinks before going shopping.

We end up in an aisle with no people in the back of the store. I grab you and push you up against the shelf. I kiss you good while I move my hand under your short slutty dress and press two fingers against your pussy outside your black panties. I stop kissing you and ask you how my pussy is today. I pull your panties upwards and make them cut in good between your pussy lips and go tight over your clit.

You tell me that my pussy isn't doing so well. That it needs to be fucked soon.

I turn you around and you freeze up. You didn't plan to be fucked in the store. I hold you by your neck and I pull your panties down fast. I don't reach all the way down while holding you so I put my foot between your legs and push them down to the dirty floor with it..

I tell you to step out of them and you do as you are told.

I push them under the shelf into the dirty uncleaned mess with my shoe.

I push my middle finger inside your pussy from behind.

I ask you if you want me to fuck this pussy in the middle of the store.

You tell me with a soft pleading voice that that is up to me.

I keep fucking you with my finger.

I pull it out and turn you around just as another customer walks into the same aisle as us. After he walks past us I put the finger to your mouth and tell you to suck it. To taste your pussy on it.

You suck it in. I tell you that a good cocksucker wouldn't probably stand like that. That you should assume a more proper position.

You squat down with my finger still in your mouth. I tell you to suck it good. I push my foot between your legs and rub my shoe against your naked pussy as you suck my finger good.

I push it in deep but when I see another shopping cart turning into our aisle I pull it out and I pull you up on your feet.

We walk to the frozen food section to buy pizzas. I tell you to pick one up from the very bottom of the freezer and we both know that you bending over in this slutty dress with no panties on might be catastrophic. You look around before you bend over good to pick the thing of pizza up.

I push my hand hard on your back to keep you down as I push a bag of frozen broccoli right on your naked pussy.

You scream right down the freezer but the ice cold sensation doesn't disappear.

I keep the broccoli thing pushed against your pussy until one of the employees gets too close and might see what I'm doing. I help you back up and ask you if you fell over or what happened.

You shove your elbow in my stomach but you instantly regret that as you understand there will be some kind of punishment for that.

I look at you and shake my head as I quickly pinch your clit with my right hand's thumb and index finger. I don't release it right away and you look a little in pain.

I tell you that you will get the rest later.

We continue to shop alcohol and then we go home.

A few hours later I ask you if you are ready to take your punishment now.

You don't answer fast enough, perhaps because of the wine you had, so I pull you over my lap and push you down with my arm. I pull your dress up over your ass and I slap it hard.

I ask you again if you are ready for your punishment.

You tell me that you are.

I slap you again and tell you good. I tell you that I will still slap you just because I feel like it.

I let my hand down on your ass and between each blow I touch your pussy really nicely. It's a strong contrast between pain and pleasure.

I release you and tell you to go upstairs and blindfold yourself and lay down on your back on the bed.

I watch you disappear upstairs as I go into the kitchen to pour myself a large whisky. I decide to pour you one too.

I give you a few minutes to get ready and when I walk into the bedroom you lay on your back naked and blindfolded. You feel the bed shift as I sit down next to you on it.

I pour a little whisky on your left nipple and I bend down to suck it in between my lips. You are a little cold and my warm mouth sucking your nipple hard makes you shiver a little.

I repeat the procedure on your other nipple.

They both stand erect after I'm done with them.

I grab them simultaneously with my hands and twist and pull them hard. You lift your upper body a little to try and lessen the pain.

I release you.

I take four pieces of soft nice rope and place it next to you on the bed. I grab your left hand softly and put it up to the top bar of the headboard of the bed. I tie your wrist tight to it and then I kiss your hand.

I do the same to your left hand and then I lean down to your nipples again and suck them both good.

I push a big nice pillow under behind your head and then I push you up so that your almost half sitting with the pillow under your back.

I grab your right ankle and I lift your leg and push it up over your head and connect it to the same bar as your hands already are with another piece of ripe. I kiss your mouth and tell you that this might stretch a little.

I grab your other leg and do the same to it. I have to use force to get it all the way down to the bar and you make a facial expression that tells me you are feeling this pretty good. I guess you'll get used to this after being stretched for a little while.

I watch your pussy and I gently touch it with the palm of my hand. Your ass is raised from the bed and I ponder whether to not I should push a pillow under it to make this position easier for you. I decide not to.

I bend down to your pussy with my face and I kiss it good before I start to lick it. I lick your opening and run my tongue up to your clit. I suck it in between my lips and play with my tongue on it.

I push two fingers inside your pussy, it's really wet. I ask you if it got this wet from you being spanked good and you moan yes as my fingers go in and out of you.

I lean down and spit on your anal opening and I push another finger inside it. Your mouth open slightly as I penetrate your ass with my finger. I fingerfuck you in both holes at the same time and I use the thumb of my other hand to rub your clit. I sense that you are getting really into it.

I explain to you that you will be fucked really good tonight. Perhaps better than ever.

I move my fingers in and out of you fast while I rub your clit good.

I tell you to let me know if you're about to come.

I keep going. I massage your swollen clit good and I watch your stomach go up and down as you breathe.

You tell me that you're close to coming and I immediately remove my thumb. I slap your clit hard before I remove both my hands completely. I deny you this orgasm.

We're interrupted by the doorbell.

I'll be right back I tell you and leave you completely immobilized tied to the bed. I'm away from you for almost ten minutes.

You feel it's fucking scary and horrible to lay like this alone as well as incredibly arousing.

You hear me return to the room.

You hear another voice than mine. A man's voice telling me that the slut is really beautiful and that he loves how she's presented like that.

You feel a hand on your pussy rubbing your clit. You freeze. You wonder who's in the room and whose hand that is.

As you hear the voice that's not mine saying that your pussy is really wet and nice you understand a stranger is touching you.

You feel three fingers brutally enter your pussy and your head spin.

I lean down to your face and kiss you. I tell you that this is one of my best friends and that I decided he could help me punish you. That your holes belong to me and that I'm free to let anyone use them.

I pinch your nipple and ask you if that is clear. You nod your head. Three fingers from someone's hand are fingerfucking you roughly.

I tell my friend that he perhaps should try your mouth first but that he's free to use you as he wants considering he's a guest.

The hand disappears from your pussy and you hear someone undressing and clothes dropping on the floor.

You feel someone climb up on your chest and what must be a cock pushed against your lips.

You hear me telling you to open your mouth like a good slut. That you are suppose to know how to treat a cock by now. You open it slowly and hesitantly and right away a hand grab your hair and pull your head onto the cock. You try to decide if it's my cock as your head is being pulled back and forth by your hair on the hard cock. It's impossible for you to know.

You hear the strange voice tell me that this slut's mouth is awesome. That she really knows how to take a cock. That she probably trained a lot.

We both laugh and I agree that you are indeed a good little cock sucker.

You feel fingers penetrate your pussy again and you understand that the must be mine considering the stranger is busy mouthfucking you.

I lean down and lick and suck your clit again as I finger fuck you. The sounds from you being fucked in your mouth is really hot and I'm really fucking aroused.

You hear the stranger's voice asking me if he's allowed to fuck your pussy. I tell him of course, to use it as he pleases and his cock is pulled from your mouth. He wipes the saliva on it off on your cheeks. Your lips are glistening.

He climbs down to your pussy and begin to rub his cock up and down the slit of it.

He pushes it inside slowly. You feel a strange man's cock slowly penetrate your pussy.

I get down close to your face and whisper in your ear that I hope he'll fuck you harder than this. That he should really put you to use good.

I don't have to wish for that for long as he picks up his pace fast. He looks like he's fucking you with frustration. I caress your hair as he's jamming his cock deep and hard into your wet pussy.

He tells you to that you're a good little slut taking his big cock like this.

I whisper in your ear that I love to watch you being fucked like this. I tell you that I promise to fuck you just as good as soon as he is finished.

I have to move my head away as I see my friend's hand go for your neck. He grabs you around it as he fucks you even harder. He asks me if I'm ok with him shooting his load all over this slut.

I tell him to do whatever he wants.

His grip around your throat tightens a little as his whole face goes red and he fucks you really hard. He grunts that you should take this you little slut.

He pulls out and I get out of harms way.

He holds your neck still while he strokes and jerks his cock. He unloads over you. I watch from the side as he seem to hit every fucking part of your body. He really comes a lot. Your breasts get hit pretty good but also all over your stomach and he manages to get some in your face and hair. He releases the grip of your throat and you take a deep breath.

He scoops his come from your cheeks and breasts. He puts his finger to your lips and tells you to taste him. You open up and he feeds you his cum from his finger.

He asks me if it's ok if he makes you come too. I tell him that it of course is.

He pushes his mouth against your clit and start to work it good. He really seems to know what he's doing. He's greedy, he really eats you.

I lean down to you and I tell you to remember to ask for permission to come, I clarify that you should of course ask the person performing the service.

He keeps licking your clit, sucking and nibbling on it.

I hear you carefully ask if you plase may come.

I pinch your nipple and pull on it. I tell you to be polite. That I don't want to be ashamed over you now that you did good so far.

You ask him again and call him sir as you speak up and ask if you please may come.

He removes his face from your pussy for a second to tell you that you may come.

Then he dives back in and lets your clit get it. He really whips it with the tip of his tongue and I can see you're about to come.

He keeps licking you intensively and your orgasm washes over you strongly. I feel a sting of jealousy as I see you come this good but I couldn't deny my friend this. I guess I'll only have to do it better later.

He lets you go.

He doesn't look back at you. He walks up to me and says thank you and that we'll see each other tomorrow at the party. I follow him out. You're left alone once again. Tied up with come all over and you were just given an orgasm by a stranger.

I return to the room. I look at you and tell you that you performed very well. Not that you could do much about it but at least you didn't complain.

I tell you that you'll get to meet my friend tomorrow again. You'll of course have no idea which one of all my friends it was that fucked you this good. One of the people you act polite and nice to tomorrow will still think of you as the worst slut and just remember how he fed you his come off his finger.

You can try to guess who it is but you'll never get it right.

I tell you that you look like a fucking mess right now. I don't have the energy to clean you off. I tell you that I hope you don't mind if I just turn you over so I don't have to see the mess.

I untie all the knots and turn you over on your stomach. I pull your legs off the bed so that your knees are on the floor.

You kind of lay apathetically and wonder what the fuck just happened.

I push my finger back up your ass.

I tell you that I of course won't fuck your pussy now. You feel my cock push against your anal opening.

I explain to you that this night is really fucking far from over...

khizzle
khizzle
6 Followers