Fries with That?

Story Info
Fast food mascots after hours.
3.4k words
3.13
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like I do every night, I sit at my computer with my Baconator, large fries, and Coke, looking for losers who don't love my food, and putting them in their place. Like usual, I'm wearing my dress with vertical white and light blue stripes, my flaming red hair tied into pigtails and my feet up on the chair, which makes my dress bunch up around my waist. If you were here, you could see my strong, smooth, perfect legs in their entirety. Yeah, go ahead and fap to that mental image, nerds and fatties. I don't care.

"McDonald's is way better than you," someone tweets at me. Seriously, are they even trying?

"You have my sympathies for being born without tastebuds," I fire back.

"You claim that McDonald's is worse because they freeze their beef," says someone else, "But I've seen those freezers in the back at your place."

"Those are refrigerators. Not the same thing."

"So you admit you're lying about @McDonalds freezing their beef?"

"Hey, don't bring McDonald's into this. It's not their fault you don't know what refrigeration is."

Then he unleashes a string of profanities like a 12-year-old who's just discovered swearing. Why do they always make it so easy? Ooh, here's another one, though it's not directed at me. "What should I get at Burger King?"

"Directions to the nearest Wendy's," I type, cackling. This is just too much fun. A small knock sounds on the door. "Is that you, Bucky?"

I receive an exasperated sigh in response. "Yes, Wendy, it's me."

"Come in if you want. I won't bite, even though I know for a fact you love it."

In walks my girlfriend, Starbuck. She's wearing a nice ensemble-a green and white striped off-the-shoulder shirt, her tiara, and a pair of extremely short black bedazzled shorts-and she's carrying two plastic cups with a weird pastel rainbow filling. Her waist-long wavy hair is dyed green, as usual. "Wendy, are you trolling people again?"

I smirk and raise an eyebrow. "You even need to ask?"

Another sigh. "Here, I brought you a little something I made today. But, knowing you, all it's going to do is fuel this childish pastime of yours."

I accept the drink. "Thanks...though it's a bit odd to show your love by giving me something that was pumped out of an anus. Even if that anus is attached to a unicorn."

She folds her arms and turns out her lower lip. "Fine. See if I ever make anything for you again."

I can't help but grin. "Oh, Bucky, you're so cute when you pout."

"Wendyyyyy, stop calling me that!"

"And now you're pouting even harder. You're irresistible."

She scrunches her face several times, and the pout goes away, though it's clear she's pouting on the inside. "Why is it so hard for me to stay mad at you?"

"Because you love me." I grab her wrist and pull her close, kissing her. She melts into it, stroking my face, then pulls back.

"You taste like a burger."

"I was just eating one now."

"Smartass."

I goose her. "Hot ass." She giggles and I turn my attention back to the computer screen. "Oh, get a load of this. It's Ronnie. He thinks he can get one over on me."

The clown has tweeted at me. ".@officialWendy I'm surprised your attitude hasn't driven all your customers away."

".@RonMcD I'm surprised your restaurants that look like they're stuck in the 90's haven't driven yours away, but here you are." I hit send, then gloat out loud. "Get here in the next 20 minutes, Ronnie, and you'll get a large Frosty half off. You'll need it for that burn."

"Why do you keep telling me about your tweets like they're hunting trophies?"

"Because they are. I'm hilarious, and you love it. Oh, he's back again. '@officialWendy Aren't you a little young to be on social media?' Hah, stupid clown. '@RonMcD I'm 20, so that makes me two years younger than the meat in your Quarter Pounder.'"

"That's the last one tonight, Wendy," Bucky says.

"Or what?"

"Take a wild guess," she says.

I weigh my options, then close my browser. Those booty shorts, I tell you. They're gonna be the death of me. "Fine." I lift my dress off, now clad in nothing but a pair of red and white striped panties. Bucky smiles, but says nothing else. Her eyes say it all.

I can control you, too. I drink down about half of her weird unicorn drink as I watch her strip, her hair moving the entire time. She finally gets down to nothing and puts her arms around me, kissing me again. I kiss back, putting my hands on her rear underneath her hair. She bends at the waist, teasing my nipple with her tongue, then kissing my cleavage. Not quite satisfied, I take my half-used ketchup packet from dinner and empty it over my nipple. "Oh, you dirty little minx," she purrs as she starts cleaning me.

"That's more like it." I put my hand on her head, giving her a small push down. Her head instinctively moves between my legs as she pushes my panties to the side. While she works, I finish the drink. "This thing's actually pretty good, Bucky. Is it selling well?" She nods as well as a woman with a mouth full of pussy can nod. That familiar tingle starts, spreading outward and up my spine. I reward her by stroking her ears. Her tongue makes its way deep within me and her upper lip locks her nub against it. She flicks her tongue up and down in me, humming one of the jingles she no doubt shelled out four hundred dollars to a starving hipster for. It works surprisingly well, and before long, I reward her with a free fountain drink, so to speak. Her hands grab my ass firmly, keeping me from falling over. Don't let her appearance fool you, this girl's got serious muscle where it counts.

Bucky stands up and kisses me. "Mmm... that was better than dipping your fries in my frappucino."

I lick my essence off her, kissing all over her face. "That better be a really bad innuendo, because everyone knows there's nothing better than dipping the fries in a Frosty."

"What was it you said that got me into bed with you the first time? 'Don't knock it 'til you try it'?"

"I'll show you knocking," I push her onto the bed, hoping she won't notice that my wit has dulled for the moment. She laughs, and I pounce on her, taking her left breast into my mouth and sliding my ring and middle fingers into her. Her laughter slows, then melts into moans.

"Ohh...ohmygod, yes, Wendy, that's the spot.." I add my index finger to the mix and use my free hand to take care of her other breast. Drumming my fingers against her special spot, I push her nipple in and out with my tongue. Her hips buck and she moans louder. "Give it to me, give it to mmmm...eeeeeeeeeee!" I rub her outer lips softly as she rides out her afterglow.

When she finally calms, I put my fingers in her mouth for her to clean. "Just how many of those unicorn frappucinos did you have today?"

"F-four...no, three. I didn't drink the one I brought home for myself." Deciding I owe her for my earlier behavior, I slide out of bed and pop it into the mini-fridge for her. "Wendyyyy..." she reaches out to me.

I get back into bed, pulling the covers over us. "You're just too cute sometimes."

She wraps her arms around me, nuzzling my neck. "I know. And I'll always use that as a weapon against you."

A thought suddenly occurs to me. "What do you have going on tomorrow?"

"I've got the day off. Why?"

"Well, our dear Ronnie just attacked me unprovoked. I was thinking maybe we should go over to his place and give him a reminder of his social standing." I stroke her hair the whole time I speak. She doesn't seem to notice it usually makes her more amenable.

"Hmm...much as I hate indulging your petty keyboard wars, I kind of miss that clown. Okay, I'll do it. And I'll be sure to bring the you-know-what with us."

I kiss her. "You may not show it, but you're every bit the evil bitch I am."

"Takes one to know one," she flicks my nose.

"Please don't take up trolling, Bucky," I say as I yawn before drifting off to sleep. "You're worse at it than Ronald is at keeping his ice cream machine working."

***

Bucky's wearing her same type of outfit as yesterday. She owns a lot of them, not that I'm complaining. I stand behind her, taking advantage of the fact that she's noticeably taller than me, not to mention her hair's quite voluminous. "Wendy...what are you doing?"

"Surprising Ronnie."

"You don't need to do that."

"Yes I doooo," I whine, "Otherwise he might not let me in."

"He will," she says, trying to step away from me. I step right back behind her, and she gives up. "You're good at getting him to do whatever you say. Isn't that the whole reason we're here in the first place?"

"Wait...you didn't tell him we were coming, did you?"

"No, Wendy. But you're kinda making me wish I had. Just to take some of the wind out of your sails."

I grab her butt with both hands and massage it vigorously through her short shorts. "Come on, Bucky, you know you want this just as much as I doooooo."

"Wendy..."

Maybe I need to offer her something she's been wanting for a while. "If you play along, I'll let you eat a Classic Combo off my tits when we get home."

She pauses and I wait for her answer. "Well...okay. But only because you asked nicely. And because that butt massage feels good."

"Then ring his doorbell." She does, and the door soon opens.

Sure enough, the clown himself is there. "Oh, hey Star!"

"Hi, Ron," She says. I can hear her using that irresistible smile of hers on him. Yes, it's something you can hear. It's also something I've never been able to mimic successfully. "Are you busy right now?"

"N-no, not at all!" Yep, she's definitely using the smile. It makes me weak in the knees, too. "Please, Star, come right in. Can I get you anything? A fountain drink? A McFlurry?"

That's my cue. I step out from behind her. "If you've got anything made from never-frozen meat, that'd be great."

His mood looks like a balloon being slowly deflated. "Oh. You're here too, Wendy. That's about how my luck goes."

"Why so dour, Ronnie? I'd think any guy would be ecstatic to have two gorgeous girls show up on his doorstep. You're not hiding something, are yooouuuuu?"

He looks around. "Two gorgeous girls? I only see one gorgeous girl, and a soulless ginger troll."

Bucky gives a giggle at that. I force myself not to laugh. It actually wasn't that bad. "Why can't you apply that sort of imagination and wit to your menu, Ronnie?"

"I'm sorry for her behavior, Ron. Wendy's not fully housebroken yet. I'm working on it." She gives me a small tap on the head with her fist. I make a show out of wincing.

Ronnie opens the door all the way. "Alright. Come in, both of you, before I change my mind." Bucky bows her head thankfully, sliding out of her shoes and setting them on the mat inside. I follow her in, wiping my feet and curtsying while I smile at a very annoyed Ronald. During the split second she's crossing into the living room and can't see me, I stick my tongue out at him. He ignores it, closing the door behind me. I look over and see Bucky sitting on the couch. "So, Wendy...what brings you and your wonderful, gorgeous, sweet, charming, angelic girlfriend here?" His sneer makes it clear he's contrasting her with me. No, more than that: Between the lines he's asking What are you doing with a bitch like her?

"Are you implying I have some sort of ulterior motive?" I lean on one of the tall chairs by his kitchen island. "That's hurtful, Ronnie. Just hurtful. I thought you'd just like some company for the afternoon, and Bucky agreed with me."

He looks over at her, as if to confirm what I'm saying. "She's telling the truth, Ron. It was her idea."

I curl my lower lip. "Ronnie, why can't you ever believe me?"

He turns away and walks into his kitchen, pulling out two of his signature paper cups-one for cold drinks, one for hot-and filling them with his dispenser. "You've got to admit, it's a bit difficult to grasp with the way you act online. You insult pretty much everyone you encounter. You tell people to delete their accounts. You photoshop Baconators into my mouth."

"Oh, that's all in good fun, Ronnie," I smile when he gives me my drink. "I'm just playing around with people. Each of us has something different to offer our customers. Bucky gives them her inventive, aromatic, uniquely-flavored coffee that's every bit as sweet as she is. I give them juicy patties with uncut corners and plenty of sass to go with them. And you give them your brand name and low prices that they're looking for."

He sits next to Bucky. "Wow, Wendy, that was...surprisingly heartfelt, coming from you."

"She has her moments," Bucky nods, sipping her drink. "Mmm, the vanilla caramel deluxe. You know me well, Ron."

"My pleasure, Star."

I sip mine and frown. "Really? A diet root beer? What are trying to say, clown?"

He grins. "Looks like I'm not the only one who knows how to troll."

"Well-played, Chuckles. Well-played." I set it down. "I have to acknowledge good trolling when I see it."

Bucky laughs. "Not bad, Ron...but I can tell you for a fact that the vast majority of the mass in her thighs is muscle. And boy does she know how to use it."

He laughs back. "Wendy, why can't you be more like your girlfriend?"

"Are you playing favorites, Ronnie?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

I set down my drink. Doubt I'll be able to finish it. "Well, you've got spunk, I'll give you that. Are you attracted to her?"

He stares at me, almost like he's trying to stare me down. To his credit, he doesn't balk in the slightest. "I called her 'gorgeous' earlier, didn't I?"

Bucky puts a hand on his thigh. "You did, Ron. And it was quite flattering."

All that makeup makes it hard to confirm that he's blushing, but I'm quite sure it is. "Star...Wendy's right there. Watching us."

"I know." She puts her arm around his shoulders, kissing him. "I don't mind, and I know she doesn't."

Ronnie looks at me again. I smile. He grabs her legs, pulls her into his lap, and kisses her, deeper this time. I'm surprised to see how easily he does it. He's in quite good shape. Who knows? He might be really handsome under all that makeup. "I didn't know you had a clown fetish, Bucky."

She gives me the finger behind Ronnie's back. "I don't. But Ron's a lot of fun."

He untucks her shirt from her shorts. "Of course I am. I'm one of the best clowns in the business."

I bend down, picking up the box Bucky brought with her. "That's not a very high bar."

He looks over at me. "What are you doing?"

I glare at him. "Hey! Mind your manners and keep your eyes on Bucky. She's my girlfriend, dammit, and you're going to give her your undivided attention when you have sex with her!"

Bucky chuckles, lifting her arms as Ronnie pulls her shirt off. Nice as her tits are, I've seen them plenty of times. I slip into a room by the side, listening to them growing slightly louder and removing one another's clothes. I pull off my dress and undergarments, soon down to my candy cane-striped stockings. Then I open the box. Just as I thought, it's Bucky's strapon. I slide my legs through the loops and pull it tight around my waist. I grab the bottle of lube that was in the box with it and lube the thing up real nice. Oh, that clown's gonna know his standing alright. I return to the living room, still carrying it. Both Ronnie and Bucky are naked on the couch. It shouldn't surprise me, but he doesn't wear makeup below his neck. And he's in good shape, just as I suspected. Good. That'll make him that much more fun to break. He's on all fours, and Bucky's on her back with her legs wide open, getting her pussy licked. "How's he doing?"

"He needed a little coaching, but...mmm...he's doing a pretty good job." She squeezes her breasts, pulling one upward and taking her own nipple in her mouth.

"Very good, Ronnie," I say, putting my lube-covered hand on his rear, rubbing it into all the right places. "You're really making Bucky feel good. She doesn't lie about sexual pleasure. Let me give you a little reward for that." I put the end of the implement at his entrance. Bucky's moans slow. "I didn't tell you to stop licking her, did I?" Her moans going back up tell me that he's gotten back to the job. I slowly but surely start to enter him, not wanting to injure him. He grunts, but makes no effort to stop me. That's all the encouragement I need. When I finally get the whole thing in, I run my hands across his back. "Ah...there we go. You like this, don't you, clown boy?" He nods. "Then let us remind you where you stand between us."

Bucky grins. "Do it, Wendy. He loves this. I can tell from his face." She returns her breast to her mouth.

I start thrusting, grabbing onto Ronnie's hips. Every now and then, his somewhat large cock brushes against my thigh. "You give people food when they can't afford what's on my menu!" He groans, but keeps pleasing Bucky. "You don't tell me what to do. I tell you what to do."

"Mm-hmm."

I stop thrusting, and before he can protest, I slap his ass. "Now make my girlfriend cum."

"J-just add a couple fingers..." Bucky instructs between moans. "Good...n-now, turn them...uuuuup!" She grabs her breasts so hard, it almost looks like she'll rip them off. Her moans get louder and louder, then blur together, until they become one. She arches her back, bucking her hips. Well, whaddaya know. The clown did it. I wait for Bucky to come down. When she finally regains her composure, she grabs his face and kisses him. "You did a good job, Ron," she says. She stands up and walks over to me, kissing me.

"Ronnie? Do you wanna cum?"

"Y-yes, please."

Bucky grabs his cock, stroking him slowly. "Ronnie," I resume my thrusting, "Are you my toy?"

"W-what?"

"Call me Mistress, or Bucky won't make you cum."

"Nngh..."

"Ronnie..."

"F-fine...please let me cum...Mistress."

"And call Bucky Mistress, too. You are to obey her as you would obey me."

"W-what?!"

"Ron," Bucky says in her soft, angelic voice, "You know you want this. You want me as your Mistress, don't you?"

"I-I suppose if she is, too..."

"If she's what?"

He groans, then finally gives himself over. "Mistress Wendy, Mistress Star...may I please cum?"

"Very good," I nod. Bucky moves faster on him, and before long, he expels onto his couch. Considerate girl she is, she grabs a tissue and cleans up after him. I pull out, and she cleans her toy with it. I take off the strapon and set it on the floor, then sit in her lap, our breasts pressing together.

"You know," she says, "I think Ron's earned himself another, small treat, provided he can handle it."

"I suppose." I glance at him. "Ronnie...how would you like to watch your Mistresses please each other?"

"Are you kidding? I'd love it."

"Okay, then you may...but you may not touch yourself. At all." I smirk at him.

"Wh...yes, Mistress Wendy." I grin at his resignation. He finally knows his place in the fast food chain.

"Oh, and if you EVER block me on social media, it's over between us."