Friggin Cruisin'

Story Info
Bringing a story to life with an adventuress.
4.6k words
4.49
34.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to Irish Moss and KJTatts for the motivation for this story.

*

Well I was having a couple of days off work to make a nice long four day weekend, and on the Friday I enjoyed spending most of the day surfing the net and catching up on some stories on the Literotica web site.

Usually I tend to read the incest, lesbian, and non-reluctance sections mostly after I have scanned the recent new stories. A story from a different category has to have an interesting title or tagline to catch my interest enough to open and read it. Maybe with having plenty of time on my hands that day I was open to exploring more than I would normally. Anyhow I came across "The Business Trip" by Irish Moss and clicked onto it as I leaned back in my chair to read the story. Well what a great story it was, very descriptive so I could picture the scene easily in my mind. That doesn't always happen with some of the wham-bam- thank-you-mam stories that are on Lit, but this one was making great reading.

The description of the couple enjoying themselves as they drove home from their business trip made me picture the photo that Mary Jane had e-mailed me of her sat naked in a park. The description of Krista's tits in the story matched Mary Jane's perky full tits with the hard horny nipples protruding out into the fresh Auckland air.

Well by the time I finished reading the story I had a hard on in my sweat pants that needed scratching and a bit of relief. Feeling mischievous, I e-mailed Mary Jane and told her about how the story made me think of her and how I would love to drive her down the motorway and re-enact the story as I drove. After sending the e-mail I moved onto some of my favourite photo sites to relieve the need between my legs. The lovely young Asian ladies on scanlovers.com made the rest of the afternoon a relaxing delight.

'Well I be fucked,' I thought the following weekend when I opened my Hotmail account to find a response from Mary Jane saying that she thought it was a very exciting idea and that the story had turned her on. Now Mary Jane is an adventuress, and she teased me about how she would enjoy a trip down the north-western motorway into Auckland as we re-enacted the drive from the story.

Well I love a challenge & a tease so I sent her an e-mail back saying if she was up to it she should be stood outside Westgate shopping centre at 2am on Friday, and be dressed appropriately. I said I would be there at that time anyway and if she didn't show then I knew she was just a cockteaser and not the adventuress she made herself out to be on the Literotica Forum.

Each day the following week I smiled on the way to work as I drove by Westgate to join the motorway, picturing her in my mind stood at the side of the road waiting for me on the Friday morning.

Thursday night I headed to bed early before rising just after midnight toshower. Then it was time to head out from Piha, down through Henderson and onto Westgate. As I turned right around the island my headlights picked out a woman's figure stood at the side of the road opposite KFC.

Mary Jane was dressed in a fleece jacket to keep her warm in the early morning cool air, but down below she had a thigh length denim skirt wrapping her black stocking covered legs. Yes, she certainly looked to have dressed appropriately as I signalled left and pulled to a stop in front of her. The turned up collar of her fleece nicely framed her cheeks, with her long black hair cascading down over her ears and neck.

I reached over and opened the door. "Fancy a business trip?" I asked so she could be sure of whose Ute she was getting into.

"Sure," she replied simply but with a glowing smile that light up her wind cooled face. I already had the heater turned up so we would both be warm and cosy on our forthcoming road trip. Mary Jane slid in and fitted her seat belt before she turned and had a long look at me as I pulled away from the kerb. She must have been wondering is she had made the right choice as I signalled right onto the start of the north-western motorway.

Once I got up to 65 I turned, smiled at her now rosy face, placed my left hand on her skirt covered thigh and said "If you change your mind I'll drop you off wherever you want."

This seemed to put her at ease.

"Did you enjoy the story?" I asked as I gently rubbed my hand up and down her skirt, feeling the warmth and firmness of her thigh underneath.

"Oh yes," she replied, "I brought myself to orgasm three times reading it, especially the second chapter!" She smiled at me waiting to see my response to the last part of the sentence.

I smiled myself and ran my hand down her thigh until I felt the silky smooth material of her stockings. "Like most blokes I've always fancied seeing two women make love to each other; but lets try out chapter one first shall we?"

Mary Jane reached over and placed her hand on my thigh as we passed Royal Road, "Lets start at the beginning with chapter 1" and then eased her thighs apart.

I needed to ensure I kept focused on keeping the Ute on the deserted motorway as I drove and then started to slid my hand onto the inside of her knee before slowly & tenderly started to glide my palm & fingers across her stocking as I headed up her thigh.

I heard a gentle sigh escape Mary Jane's lips as my fingers slid under the hem of her skirt for the first time until my little finger ran out of stocking and brushed against her bare thigh. I stopped there and let my hand roam over her stockinged thigh for several minutes as we cruised past Lincoln Road. We were both sighing in pleasure at the sensations & touches of my hand on her stockings. Her thighs eased further apart to give me permission to continue further. I slid my hand a couple of inches highly until I felt warm bare flesh, her stockings behind me. I gripped the tender flesh in my hand making Mary Jane slid down a little in her seat and spread her thighs apart and to hike up her skirt around her waist.

Ensuring we were heading straight I took a quick look to my left. "Oh fuck, what a beautiful sight," I praised in open admiration at the black satin panties that cupped her mound. Not wanting to rush as there was plenty of motorway and a full tank of fuel, I ran my hand up to her crotch, eliciting another sigh as I touched her mound lightly for the first time before carrying onto her left thigh and down to her left knee. This was the furthest I could reach.

The next sigh was of disappointment as my hand left her leg briefly to come across and catch hold of her right calf. I have always been a leg man, and there is nothing better than a pair of stocking clad legs to enjoy. As we cruised I saw a police car parked up looking for speeders & drunks, but not for a guy fingering a hot chick. Now we had the bright lights of Auckland and the SkyTower in the distance as we came onto the causeway; my hand roamed at will and leisure over her leg, enjoying the feel & warmth of her body.

But Mary Jane was getting restless so I slid my fingers up across her bare flesh until my hand cupped her mound in my palm. Now the sigh was of pleasure from both of us as I gently squeezed & cupped her continuously until I felt the gusset of her satin panties dampen under my massage.

I ran my forefinger between the cleft of her pussy lips, gently easing the material into the folders of her lips. Mary Jane's head rolled back onto the head rest and one hand came up to rub her left breast through the thickness of her fleece.

Suddenly Mary Jane sat bolt upright and cried out "I'm too hot", and with that tugged her fleece over her head to reveal her full breasts encapsulated in a stunning black lacy bra. I had a quick look along the motorway before turning to admire her tits as she started to fondle them with both hands. "Don't stop!!" she called out, meaning with my fingers not my driving.

By now her panty gusset was absolutely sodden and I could feel the shape of her now hot swollen, damp mound through the material. I ran my fingers up to find her clit and to tease it as I drove past the St Likes turn and saw the signs warning of road works ahead.

"Take your bra off", I instructed as I continued to finger her clit. Mary Jane eased forward to take it off as we entered the cones and the motorway reduced down to one lane for the road works. By now I was giving her clit some hammer through her panties and she was well on the way to her first orgasm as she tugged on her nipples to ease the itch and craving between her legs.

I looked in the rear view mirror to check there wasn't anyone behind me as I started to slow even more as we approached the guys hotmixing the motorway on our left hand side. Quickly vibrating my fingers on her clit I took Mary Jane into her orgasm, but then removed my hand to turn on the interior lights. In her immediate need for release Mary Jane dropped her left hand off her tits to continue rubbing her clit to take her all the way through her orgasm. Her body was heaving in the seat as she enjoyed her now solo orgasm and I hit the horn and flashed my headlights at the workmen. I called out "Smile" to Mary Jane as we crawled at 20 past the Hotmix team. They looked in puzzlement until they saw Mary Jane topless in the passenger, and then they roared, cheered and laughed as we cruised by.

"You bastard," she laughed, "You dirty, rotten bastard."

We both laughed out loud as I took the slip road to join the southern motorway as it passed through central Auckland. Yes, Mary Jane was definitely an adventuress and not a tease.

Once settled on a steady speed again I reached across and slid my hand under the waist band of her sodden panties. Sliding over her clit I found her puffy lips absolutely sodden with her juices. Easing her lips apart with my second & fourth fingers I easily slid my middle finger deep into her sodden pussy. God was she hot, wet and tight; my prick throbbed in appreciation, and I tried to keep my eyes & concentration on the road.

"OH YES," she cooed as her pussy encased my finger in her wet flesh and the aroma of her juices filled the Ute. I gently frigged her pussy as we passed the Greenlane East turn and continued south and Mary Jane squirmed on the seat. I continued this for several minutes with Mary Jane's pressing down hard on my finger with her pussy muscles, but she needed more than this now. Suddenly she shifted & tugged her panties down her hips and then wiggled her thighs together around my invading finger so she could take them off altogether.

"Get another finger in my tush", she instructed, and obediently I obeyed with pleasure. With the wet material gone I could gain unlimited access to her mound as two of my fingers plundered her saturated hole.

We were both in heaven as we cruised south metaphorically speaking, as neither of us would describe passing through Manukau as 'heaven'. But heaven at 2.30 in the morning in definitely having you fingers buried deep in a hot wet snatch, putting it crudely. By now Mary Jane was seriously humping my fingers to bring herself to another orgasm. I looked left to watch her, and was fascinated by her tits bouncing on her chest as she ground down on my plunging, penetrating fingers. Reluctantly I had to look forward again to avoid crashing off the road.

Slowly I started to revolve my fingers in her pussy to stimulate her to an even higher level of pleasure. I could tell she was getting close to cumming again, especially as she started to fiercely tug at her hardened nipples as she cupped her full heaving tits in her hands. Twisting my hand slightly I was then able to rub my thumb over her clit. This elicited a loud scream, mixed with pain and pleasure as this final assault sent her tumbling into her orgasm. She trashed and squirmed in the seat and her powerful thighs nearly broke my fingers as they crushed together & then spread wide again in quick succession. Her musky juices flowed in torrents over my fingers and soaked in the seat cover as she came in buckets so to speak.

"Jesus, that was outstanding, I'm absolutely buggered", Mary Jane groaned as she collapsed back into the seat and I slowly withdrew my fingers. Lifting my hand to my nose as I drove I inhaled the aroma of her now spent pussy; then I started to lick her juices off my fingers, enjoying the taste of her juices, and I was still as horny as hell. I could have steered the Ute with my dick, I was that hard and I now needed relief for myself.

Taking the next exit for Papakura I slowed as we went around the bend off the slip road. At the main road I turned right and started to head out into the racing horse rural area of Karaka. I was urgently looking for a long farm drive so we could get off the road, away from the early farming traffic that would start shortly.

Suddenly I saw the entrance to a long farm drive that was mostly hidden by a shelter belt of trees. I pulled off onto the grass behind the trees and killed the engine & the lights. I quickly got out & walked around to open the door for Mary Jane.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face, "It's a bit fucking cool out there", as I unclipped her seatbelt and started to pull her out of the Ute.

"Here, come with me", I instructed as she eased her half naked body out of the warmth of the Ute. I gently took her around to the front of the Ute and eased her against the bonnet. Now I could kiss her properly for the first time as I wrapped my arms around her bareback and pull her full heaving tits tight against my chest.

My hungry tongue sought the warmth of her mouth as I crushed myself against her. Mary Jane returned my kisses with an urgent need of her own despite the cool air. Once she was committed to our long snog I brought my hands up to cup her tits. Running my hands all over them I found her nipples standing out like church organ stops in the cool morning air.

Whilst her mouth was wet & welcoming, and her handful of tits just exquisite, I desperately wanted a piece of her pussy. I thought a fuck was probably out of the question on our first meeting, so I reluctantly took my hands off her tits and slid them down to feel, squeeze and cup her wonderful arse cheeks. But my goal was her pussy so bracing my legs I started to lift under her arse making her clamber up the bumper and backwards onto the bonnet of my Ute. Once I knew she was supported I gripped her ankles and swung her legs up high & wide.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mary Jane cried out in alarm.

"This!" I crowed as my mouth descended to clamp down on her pussy.

"OH MY GOD," she cried out, "I'm too tender for any more!"

I ignored her pleas and sealed my lips on her juice matted mound and extended my tongue to lap up the full length of her saturated slit.

"Please?" she cried helplessly as I held her spread legs well apart and back, keeping her pinned on the bonnet in my need to experience the hot wet beauty of her fragrant pussy. I knew it won't take long to bring her to another orgasm, and so I was none too gentle as my tongue started to plunder the depths of her pussy.

While her pussy was hot, the morning air wasn't, so being a selfish bastard I pulled her legs together and looped them over my shoulders so my ears were protected by the warm flesh of her thighs. I assaulted her tender pussy and soon had her humping on the bonnet; well, it was one way to keep her warm as I took my own selfish pleasure.

As fresh juices ran out over my lapping tongue I ran my hand up off her stockinged thighs, over her hiked up skirt, towards the goal of her heaving tits. Running across her stomach my fingertips reached the smooth under curve of her tits; then mounted the slopes for the climb up to the summit. The summit was easily reached as it was topped by a cairn of an erect horny & tender nipple. I cupped her beautiful tits in my hands and massaged their firmness to provide both stimulation and warmth to this beautiful adventuress who was spread out on the bonnet of my Ute.

She tasted fantastic and the feel of her stockinged calves & heels rubbing on my back nearly made me shot my load in my pants there & then. I transferred my attention to her clit to finish her off and soon the Ute's front suspension was being tested to the full as she started to scream & howl through her orgasm as a river of fresh juices washed into my mouth. I tenderly rolled her nipples between my thumbs & forefingers to max out her senses and her orgasm.

"Please stop, Please," she begged as I kept tongue lashing her clit, "For fucks sake STOP."

I gently released her nipples, gave one last tongue lick along her slit, and then carefully lowered her legs off my shoulders. As I helped her down off the bonnet Mary Jane looked totally drained, but her face was flushed still in the afterglow of orgasm. I quickly got her back into the Ute and wrapped her in a travel blanket, before turning up the heater to full.

Mary Jane looked fucking amazing sitting there wrapped in a tartan wool blanket with jet black stockinged legs protruding out the bottom of the blanket and her long black hair cascading on to her blanket covered shoulders.

I climbed back into the driver's seat and got us back onto the road back to the southern motorway. Once I was back upto speed on the motorway back towards Auckland I reached forward to open the glove box and pulled out a hip flask full of brandy. Mary Jane took several long sips and soon enjoyed the sense of warmth that the brandy spread throughout her blanket wrapped body. As we passed the Takanni turn in silence I reached down and started to rub my hand all over her stockinged right leg. I never reached above the top of the stocking, my rubbing may have been warming her leg but being honest I was just perving as I adore the feel of stockings, especially on such a lovely pair of legs such as Mary Jane's.

"Are you warm again?" I asked while I continued to stroke her fine leg.

"Yes thanks", Mary Jane replied as the brandy kicked in over her orgasmed out senses, and she slid lower in the seat and eased her legs apart slightly. Over the next 5 minutes I slowly increased the height of my strokes enjoying the warmth of her bare upper thigh. As we passed the Ellerslie Penrose exit I very gently cupped her still damp pussy.

"Hey! I am too fucking tender for anymore", she stated defiantly.

"Mary Jane, I just want to enjoy you as much as I can while you are here," I replied honestly.

"Well let's see what I can do about that," she offered as she returned the hip flask to the glove box. Slowly she turned side ways in the seat and reached forward to run her hand over my erection standing proudly wanting attention in my sweat pants.

She rubbed me several times through the material and I nearly shot my load there and then.

"God Mary Jane that feels soooo good," I almost purred.

"Well I'm sure I can improve on that", she simply stated as she reached into my pants and pulled out my hardness. I eased my hips upwards and Mary Jane pulled my pants down around my knees to get easy access to my balls.

As I took the left lane to join the north-western motorway, Mary Jane released her seat belt and lowered her full red lips over my hard meat. Her tight lips pealed back my foreskin exposing a well lubricated, vein swollen head. I gasped at the sensation shooting through my body as the warmth of her mouth enveloped my length. Taking my left hand off the wheel I started to run my hands through her long black hair as I savoured the fantastic feelings that were emanating from my prick as she took its full length in her mouth until I touched the back of her throat. I tensed trying desperately not to shoot my cum there and then. This lovely adventuress could sure suck cock and pleasure a man. Shit, it was hard to stay on the motorway and sometimes I drifted across the white line as her sucking and licking absorbed my concentration.

12