Frigid to Slut:

Story Info
Hypnotist turns frigid wife into wanton slut.
8.1k words
4.51
192.5k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,095 Followers

This is entirely fictional. It is an adult story about sex, cheating, exhibitionsism and cuckolding, so if you don't want or like reading about such stories, then I suggest you close this and move along to something else.

Like all of my stories, it starts a little slowly, setting the mood but, or so they tell me, my stories are well worth the time it takes to read them.

This is fictional, and as such, I can write it however I like. If it doesn't make sense to you, then we simply don't think the same way. Please don't berate me for that...

I welcome criticism, however, if you are going to be negative, be constructive. I will delete those critics who choose to rant, be vindictive or complain about the context of my writing. If you don't like what I write, or want to rant...write your own story...

My name is Dan. I'm 49, 6', 192lbs, fit, brown hair and eyes. I have been married to Karen for 14 years now second marriages for both of us. She is five years my junior and a knockout at 5'6", 137lbs, 36C, thin waist and more than a handful of luscious butt. She is also a tigress in bed. But she wasn't always like this.

Oh no...up until two years ago, Karen was rather frigid in bed. She mostly restricted are sexual acts to the missionary position with the lights out. I'd die to see her body, and she knows it. But instead of using it to get me to do things, she hides it away. I guess I'm kind of lucky at that. She could easily have been one of those women that winds her men around her little finger. And I would have been one of those windings...so I guess I should count myself lucky.

However, two years ago we went to a party, where there was a professional hypnotist as a guest. He really livened up that party...and my wife...

It all started on a Friday evening around 7 o'clock when we arrived at one of my bosses' residence. Ken was a vice-president in our multi-national at a relatively young age and still is a rising star. At the time of this incident, he was in his early 40's. He had recently had a rather nasty divorce and was often out on the prowl when at the bars.

That night was a company benefit and he had invited mostly young couples and several rising star employees, so I considered myself fortunate when I received an invitation. I was dressed in formal attire. Karen had on a rather demure looking black number that fell somewhere past her knees. But the truth was it hugged her form nicely showing her off to all who looked, and plenty did. She hated coming to these functions because she was always expected to dress like that and hated being on display.

It wasn't always like this, I remember when we were single and I was dating her. She would dress in some pretty revealing cloths back then. She had told me over the years of her somewhat wanton past. Besides her first husband of six years, she'd had an even dozen boyfriends and a few one-night stands. But her Christian upbringing was such that she was expected to be demure and forthright as a married woman. And that eventually led to our recent predicament. Not that she ever refused me; it was just that she never indulged me. No blowjobs, no experimental sex...nothing accept the missionary position. I was never able to shake her out of this thought process. Dam the religious right!

Anyway, the evening had started out well and slowly listed to a close. Being a member of the company I couldn't skip out on the boss when things started winding down, so I was left waiting on Ken's permission to leave. In the end, there were six other couples left and four single guys including Ken and two single gals, including a little blond number who had attracted the attention of Ken. I figured, rightly as it turned out, that as long as some of the prettier women were on hand, the boss' selection would stick around a little longer. So I didn't expect to be given the opportunity to leave while the night was still relatively young, and Ken could still make the moves on this woman.

One of the single guys was a friend of the boss who turned out to be the afore mentioned hypnotist. He was a well-known character with a somewhat bizarre reputation for rather risqué shows. But this was a company function, so when Ken asked him to do a few things I wasn't expecting anything inflammatory or outrageous even if most of the guests had already left. Just goes to show you that even the best of us make mistakes every once in awhile...as if my choice in a wife wasn't a key point there.

The people left at the party were all relatively young, from mid 20's to mid 30's with Ken, myself and my wife being the exception. However, with our fit bodies we matched well with the rest of the mixed company.

Ken asked his friend if he wouldn't mind entertaining the guests. Fred started things out tame enough, encouraging people to come forward and hypnotizing them to make them do some silly but relatively tame things. He had us come up in groups of three or four and would run through a routine with us. Then one of the guests made mention of his risqué show and asked why he hadn't done anything of that nature yet. Fred looked at him and asked if he wanted to watch his wife take on the rest of the guests. The man gave a rather sheepish no and looked away to the merriment of the other guests. However, my wife was one of those who was still under hypnosis and for some strange reason my mouth engaged at the same time as my mind...so when I thought, "I would" I heard the sound as well. The laughing suddenly stopped and I realized that I wasn't the only one to hear those words.

"Really", asked Ken. I looked around the room and thought that I had really put my foot in it now, but I looked back at my boss and nodded my head.

"Yes sir," I said boldly, "my wife is rather frigid in bed, so I wouldn't mind seeing her come out of her shell." There I had put into words what I had known for years. I don't know why I had spoken thus to this company of mostly strangers, but maybe for the very reason they were strangers I was emboldened.

I turned to look at them and said, "Look at her, my wife. Look at that body, covered in a sheath dress. She can't hide her charms, but she tries to. She can't hide her sexuality, but she tries to suppress it. I would like to see her come out of her shell." I turned to Fred and asked, "Can you do that?"

"Hypnotism can't really change a person's innate personality," he said, "but if there is something under that I can bring it out. Is there something I can work with?" he asked.

Now I was in the stew. I had not only put my mouth in it but both feet as well. I couldn't rightly back out now, or so I told myself. The reality was, I didn't want to back out of it.

"Yeah, there is. She wasn't always like this. When we were dating, she would wear some pretty risqué clothing. And when she was younger still, early twenties or so, she was even more open."

"Well I can work with that." He said. "Are you sure you want me to do this, to break her current mould and turn it around? Are you sure you want to let her loose in here with this group of people? To let her into a potential orgy?" I just nodded and looked around at the other guests, trying to judge their mood.

"What about the rest of you?" Asked Fred. "Are you game to play this out? To risk being caught out in a potential orgy with her and the rest of you?" No one objected, no one left.

Fred walked over to the still hypnotized people releasing all but my wife.

"Karen, you are in a deep state of sleep now, waiting for me to suggest something to you...do you remember when you were young and dating? What it was like to get dressed to thrill the guys? To pick one out for the night and let him take you home?" he asked her.

We all watched while Karen slowly smiled and gently nodded her head.

"I want you to think back on one of those nights. I want you to believe that you are now young and single again. That it has been a long time since you went out with anyone, a long time since you have been intimate with anyone.

"I want you to feel how antsy you are getting...how desperate your needs are becoming." At his words a look of sadness crept over Karen's face. Her body began to move, her hips rocking gently. Her mouth pursed and then opened. It was clear to all who were looking at her that Karen was horny and in need! No one spoke a word no one looked at each other. All eyes were focused on my wife and the Hypnotist...

"Karen, tonight you are going to one of the better bars in town. A place where people routinely dress up." That was a nice touch I thought, one that would not make her wonder too much about her current state of dress.

"It's been two months now since you have had any sex with other than you hand or your toys." At those words, one of the women near me giggled gently and was quickly shushed by another.

"You are going out with a purpose...to find a man or men, a woman or women to take you to their bed. But you have a problem." He quietly interjected..."You see you have to work late tomorrow morning, so you only have a short time in which to meet and entice your selection to take you home. You have to be finished by no later than one or two in the morning so you can return to your home and rest for work." Wow! I thought. That was quite a scenario! That would mean that she would be under constraint to work quickly to make her choice. And make her more determined once that choice was made.

"Now Karen, I want you to listen to my voice, and only to my voice. You are currently very horny. You are going out to find someone to go home with. You need this release. But you only have one hour to find this person or persons to take you home, so that you will have time for some rather less than innocent fun.

I am going to become your conscience...to be the voice that is heard in your head. You will not see me, but you will hear me. I will be both sides of the voice in your head, your own questions and answers. When you answer me, you will do so quietly, with a nod or shake of your head. Do you understand Karen?" he asked. Karen dutifully nodded her head.

"Good. I am going to count backwards from 10. At eight, I want you to believe that you are young and single again. At seven, I want you to fix in your mind that you are determined to get laid tonight, and you don't care if it is a man or woman, one person or many. At five, I want your body to feel this need, these desires. From that point onwards, your body will be driving your responses."

At three, your younger self is going to take control, filled with your desire to get laid, filled with your need for intimacy and a good time. At one, your eyes will open and you will be the person who we speak of. When your eyes open, this place will be the bar you are at, these people will be the ones from whom you will make your selection."

"You will not see me, even if you look right at me I will be invisible to you. But, you will hear me being your conscience, from both sides of your mind. Your mind will be silent, not forcing your own conscience on you. I will be that conscience. Do you understand Karen?" he asked. Again she nodded.

"When I and only I say they words "Grape Rum" you will go into an awake trance in which you will be subjective to my suggestions and accept those suggestions as an action you will complete as if they had come from your own conscience. You will not dispute them; you will not make counter suggestions in your own mind to them. You will follow them as though they were your own thoughts and instructions from your own mind to your body. You will let me know that this is so by raising your hand up to her chest and slowly pumping your index finger while I make these suggestions. Do you understand Karen?" Again she nodded.

Fred lifted her hand and changed the time on her watch. "When you look at your watch, you will understand that it is now Ten O'clock and that you have only one hour to make your selection or selections if you are to have any fun this evening. You only have until one or maybe two in the morning to do whatever you are going to do tonight in order for you to return to your place and get some sleep for tomorrow."

"Now I am going to count backwards Karen. Ten, nine, eight" at the word eight, Karen began to shift in her seat and sit up a little straighter though little bit less elegantly. Fred waited for a moment and then said "Seven." At this point Karen began to run her hands over her knees and legs, up her stomach and over her breasts. A wistful look came over her face.

"Six, five." Said Fred and at the word five, Karen pinched her nipples through her dress and bra. A shudder rippled through her body. Her legs fell open to the most that her dress would allow and then snapped shut abruptly. A collective gasp rang through the crowd as her legs slapped together!

"Four, three." Karen uttered a soft sigh at the word three. I noted immediately that while it sounded like my wife, it was not the kind of sigh that she would utter today, nor from any immediate past memory of mine! I could only surmise that Karen had regressed to her former early twenty something self and was venting her voice.

Fred turned to the crowd and told them to take up places around the room as if in a bar. He admonished all that whomever she chose would have to finish the activities with her this night. He pointed to me and asked me to step behind the bar and act as bartender. He then walked behind my wife and finished the last two numbers...

On hearing the word "One" Karen immediately opened her eyes and looked around the room. She saw me and immediately dismissed me. I was somewhat put off by that and then realized that as the bartender, I wouldn't fit into her timelines for the evening...it donned on me that Fred had set me up to be a passive member of this scenario rather than an active one. Which meant I couldn't effectively interact with her except as bartender.

Fred said something to her and she looked at her watch. Immediately she stood up and came over to me at the bar. "You look familiar." She said. I nodded and said yes I remember her from the last time she was here. "Who could forget a body like yours" I smiled at her. She blushed but smiled back at me and asked for a drink. While I made it, she looked around to take in the men and women in the 'bar'. Each time she looked at someone, Fred would whisper in her ear. Occasionally she smiled at his comments, or shook her head, but for the most part she just looked around sizing up the men and the competition.

A man came over and asked her for a dance. Fred told her to accept and to give him a thrill with her body. He took Karen's hand and moved to an open space and began to dance with her. He pulled Karen close and the two of them danced tightly together. You couldn't have put a sheet of paper between them. The song allowed for sufficient close movement and it soon became apparent that the man was in some slight discomfort. I was beginning to get worried were this would lead but realized it was much too late now to interfere...or intervene. I had, after all, asked for this.

The man kept Karen out for two dances and then brought her back for her drink. I, and everyone else, noticed the prominent bulge in his pants as he brought her back. She had hardly taken a sip when another man asked her for a dance.

This dance was somewhat faster paced and allowed her to move her body a little more flamboyantly. Especially after Fred's prompting to do so. She bumped and ground her body against her partner to great affect as his bulge proclaimed.

Each time she was brought back, another man would come out to ask her to dance and she would, with Fred's suggestions allow her to become more and more brazen in her dancing! Soon everyone who was not dancing with Karen was on the dance floor to watch her and her partner. She was becoming a pretty hot item!

She had to stop to see to the call of nature and several of the women went with her. When they came back, I noticed that Karen, and some of the other women, had obviously removed their bras while in the toilet! Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material of her dress, though somewhat covered by the dark colour.

She came back to her drink and Fred was talking into her ear. I could hear the occasional comment about each of the men she had danced with and see her nodding or shaking her head at each suggestion as she thought about the various comments made on each man. Suddenly one of the women came over to her with a rather predatory stride and a less than innocent demeanour.

Fred hummed into her ear a naughty suggestion about the way the woman moved.

"One of the things that Lesbians do is to approach a perspective partner and hug her as if she is a long lost friend...perfectly innocent in an open bar but giving each of them the chance to size up each other as potential partners" Fred told her. "She gives a smile to her chosen partner and if the woman smiles back she goes for the hug and kiss."

I hadn't expected anything from Karen but a broad smile crossed her lips. My heart near stopped in my chest as I realized that Karen had probably played this game before! The woman cried out Karen's name and came into a hug and chaste kiss. The woman was wearing a halter dress that left her back and sides bare. Karen's hand roamed over the other woman's back and up her side. I watched amazed as her thumbs gently rubbed along the expanse of the other woman's globes where they were open to the side of her dress. They looked into each other's eyes with an intensity that shocked me!

She gave Karen her name and asked her if she would like to join her group. Karen agreed and moved to her table, sitting beside her and being introduced to all at the table. The group suddenly stood up and went to the dance area. Karen was passed around from man to man, woman to woman as the music continued to play. By the time she came back around to the first person she had been with, there was a sheen of sweat on all of their faces.

They moved back to the table and Fred spoke into Karen's ear. She raised her hand to look at her watch. Then looked deliberately around the room. No one spoke, everyone watched and waited for Karen to make her choice.

Fred spoke to her on the merits of each person. But Karen kept shaking her head no. Then Fred suggested that perhaps she should go with the group. Karen smiled wickedly at the thought.

I heard Fred say "Grape Rum" and immediately Karen's hand came up and she began to slowly pump her index finger.

"Karen, you have been invited back to your new friends house. When I tell you to awake, you will believe that you are now in her basement den. With all the rather intimate dancing that you have done with the people who will be going with you to your new friend's house, you will have no need to be shy."

Fred had everyone come to sit at one of the larger tables. He was behind my wife and I was sitting near the door with a clear view of my wife, watching everything. I knew that things were about to get rather interesting and, as Fred had put it, we were about to get into the 'rather less than innocent fun'!

Fred leaned forward and told my wife he would count back from three and that she was to wake up and believe that she was now in her new friends den. When Karen awoke, she immediately began to chat with the nearest person beside her. Fred leaned forward once again and suggested to Karen that things would not progress unless she made them progress. He told Karen that she should suggest to one of the other women about a game of Strip Poker.

I was shocked to see the smile that crossed my wife's face. She leaned over to another woman and whispered to her. Of course, everyone else had heard Fred's suggestion, so they made play on the sport of being asked by one woman or another until someone blurted out a suggestion to play. Karen said yes immediately of course.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,095 Followers