Frills and Thrills Ch. 01

Story Info
She excites him by thinking about her.
2.7k words
4.1
7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for calling Frills and Thrills Lingerie Boutique, this is Carmen, how may I help you?"

"Hello Carmen," greeted a deep, ruggedly handsome sounding voice on the phone. "Is Carrie there?"

Carmen instantly knew it was Michael on the other end and smiled, picturing his warm smile and hard physique. She loved his dark piercing eyes and the way they seemed to just burn their way into your soul. He was married to her boss but that didn't stop her from admiring him whenever he would stop by the store. "Just a second Michael, let me find her," she answered sweetly as she put his call on hold.

As if on cue, Carrie walked by the front desk, her heels striking the cold tiled floor that surrounded it. She smiled at Carmen, "Is that for me?"

"Why yes it is. It's that darling husband of yours."

"Finally, I sent him a text over an hour ago. I'll take it in my office," Carrie said in a mockingly angry voice, smiling at Carmen as she walked to the back of the store where her office was.

Carmen smiled sweetly back at her, staring at her body. She loved how tightly Carrie's short black dress clung to her curvaceous body and accentuated her outline. Carmen wanted to run her fingers through Carrie's medium length brown hair while staring into her bright blue eyes. She felt a shiver of desire flow through her as she watched Carrie's hips and noticed the swaying motion that her buttocks had as she walked with a determined pace. She involuntarily licked her lips before being distracted by the front door opening.

Carmen turned and smiled at a young woman who had entered. "Hello, welcome to Frills and Thrills, how may I help you today?"

***

Carrie picked up the phone on her desk, smiling as she answered, "Why hello there baby, how are you?"

"I'm good, just wondering what you wanted for dinner. I finished early with my client so I have a little bit of extra time."

She felt her heartbeat quicken ever so slightly, loving how just the sound of his voice got her excited. "Did you want to go out or did you want to cook? Either way I could go for some steak."

"That works for me. I'll pick up some steaks on the way home and fire up the grill. Want me to fire up the outdoor fire pit or do you want to eat inside?"

"We haven't eaten outside in awhile."

"Outdoors it is. I'll see you when you get home. Just text me when you're leaving so I know when to throw the steaks on."

Carrie smiled, licking her lips. She loved Michael's cooking and couldn't wait to get home to it and him. "Alright baby, I'll see you soon! Love you!"

"Love you too." Carrie placed the phone back on the desk and glanced at the calendar on the wall, noticing the date that was circled.

***

"Well today was rather busy," Carmen said as she flicked a couple of switches on the wall, turning off several banks of lights. "I can't wait to see the numbers."

"I'm sure we were up. Either that or we are both smoking something," Carrie laughed. She turned and saw that Carmen was eying her, with a look of lust in her eyes that she had once noticed before. She dismissed it and chuckled, "Is there something in my hair?"

Carmen blushed as she felt her face turn red. She quickly brushed a lock of her light brown hair aside, "Oh, no you don't. Just wondering if you knew what you wanted to do for your birthday."

Carrie loved how she changed topics so quickly. The look on Carmen's face was burned into her brain and she felt a twinge of desire flow through her. Carmen had a thinner body than her own, but still soft. Her firm, yet curvaceous body contrasted Carrie's softer, more voluptuous body and she often wondered what it would feel like pressed against her flesh. "I'm not sure. It's not everyday you turn thirty."

"Well we will have to figure something out. Maybe a girl's night out."

"That sounds like fun. We'll just have to figure out which night. Perhaps Friday night seeing as how all of us are here. I know Michael has something planned for me on Saturday."

"I'll tell the girls tomorrow. Hopefully Michael has something nice planned," Carmen said, smiling. She was curious herself as to what he had planned for Carrie.

***

Michael placed a plate on the table in front of Carrie who had changed from her work clothes into cut off jean shorts and a low cut white tank top that showed off her ample cleavage. He loved her curvaceous body and always enjoyed when she showed it off. Her large breasts and full bottom always grabbed his attention and he always struggled to keep his composure. So he did the only thing he could think of to distract himself and asked her how work went.

"It was surprisingly busy today. Carmen wants to take me out for a girl's night out on the Friday before my birthday."

"Well that's nice of her. How is Carmen? I think she's getting tired of hearing my voice when I call the store."

Carrie laughed and suddenly had a far off look on her eyes.

"What's on your mind?" Michael asked, knowing something else suddenly had her attention.

"I'm not sure. I caught Carmen staring at me today. She quickly changed the subject to my birthday when I caught her but I noticed she was blushing."

"Maybe she likes you. You are a goddess after all."

Carrie always loved how Michael spoke of her. "Oh I don't know about that. She does look at me often though. Sometimes I can feel her eyes on my body."

"I think she does like you, and I've heard the way you talk about her and the way you mention how certain clothes fit on her. I think you find her attractive as well."

Carrie felt herself instantly turn bright red. She had once fooled around with another woman back in college and had told Michael about it. It wasn't until she started working with Carmen that she felt those desires again. "Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't think so, unless you want to leave me for her, then in that case it is," Michael said laughing before taking a large gulp of beer from the bottle that sat next to his plate.

"I could never leave you baby. You are my world, but to be honest, I've sometimes thought about her. She has a sexy body."

"Well I'm getting excited. I think you should just ask her. Your birthday is only two weeks away, maybe she wants to be your present. I just know that this talk of you and her getting together is getting me excited and I might just have to take you right here, right now."

Carrie smiled, leaned over the table while pressing her breasts together and said, "I take it this is what you want?"

"Yes, that is definitely what I want. But I want the whole package, not just the appetizer." Michael got up out of his chair and walked over to Carrie and pressed his lips firmly to hers, kissing her hard. He gently pressed his tongue forward and was delighted when she opened her lips, letting her tongue meet his. As their tongues danced, he reached down and gently grabbed her left breast with one hand while his other hand grabbed her hair.

Their kiss became more passionate and aggressive as the world around them dissolved into nothingness. Michael's mouth moved to Carrie's neck where he began to nibble at her flesh, causing her to involuntarily moan. His hand moved from her breast and moved down between her legs which opened to his touch, inviting him to caress her nether region. His hand began to move in a circular motion while pressing harder causing her hips to thrust forward to greet his touch. Carrie's breathes began to come sharply as the pleasure began to course over her body. Her fingers played with the bulge that was filling the front of his pants as he undid her shorts, exposing her wet flesh to his fingers.

"Oh my, you are a naughty woman," he remarked. The fact that she wasn't wearing any panties temporarily caught him off guard. Now he knew for a fact that her desires were running rampant and gently pushed a finger deep inside of her. Her wetness surrounded his finger as he felt her muscles tighten around him, pulling him in deeper. He loved the sound of her moaning and began to move his finger in and out of her while his thumb pressed against her clitoris. Waves of pleasure and emotion began to wash over her body.

"Oh Michael, make me yours again," she hissed. Her breathing was rapid and shallow as she leaned back in her chair. Her legs were fully spread apart allowing his hand full access to her most private of areas. She closed her eyes as her hips began to buck forward to meet his hand. She felt his other hand under her bra, playing with her nipple, rolling it between his fingers. The pleasure was close to fully engulfing her mind and body by now and she knew he could sense it.

Michael simultaneously rolled her nipple with his thumb and forefinger while running his other thumb against her clitoris. He leaned forward and bit her neck just hard enough to cause Carrie to yelp and make back to arch, thrusting her forward which pushed his finger far deeper into her wetness.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as stars burst in her mind. The pleasure and emotions associated with them were almost too much as her body shuddered. She felt a flood of juices flow out of herself and onto his hand.

Michael pulled his hand out from her bra and placed his arm around the small of her back, holding her tightly. He released his bite and gently kissed her neck as he whispered, "I love you Carrie."

"I love you too Michael," she said breathlessly, burying her face into his neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on for a few seconds until she got her breathe back. She let got off him and began to undo his pants, freeing his member from their tight confines. "I need you, and I need you now more than ever."

She saw all of the wetness that had covered the tip of his penis and opened her mouth, licking her lips before wrapping them around his length. She loved his salty sweet taste as she spread her saliva over his entire shaft. Carrie suddenly spit him out, stood up and completely removed her shorts before plopping back down in her chair where she spread her legs widely causing her flower to open itself to him. "Take me now Michael," she demanded, her voice more of a low growl.

Michael responded to her animalistic needs by grabbing hold of his shaft and pushing himself into her. He could feel her muscles stretch around his girth as he slowly pushed himself forward until he was buried completely inside of her. He began to rhythmically thrust in and out, slowly building up his pace with each thrust. Michael grabbed onto her hips to help steady himself and to help thrust himself into her harder. Sweat began to build on his forehead as he continued to push himself into her, increasing his rhythm with each thrust, trying not to empty himself too soon.

Carrie wrapped her legs around his hips to help thrust him in deeper and harder into her. She could tell that he was getting close to releasing himself and she wanted him to release deep inside of her. She grinned wickedly as she tightened her grip around his engorged member, pulling him in all the way, then clenched her muscles tightly around his length knowing that would send him over the edge. "Fill me up Michael, give yourself to me!"

Upon hearing this, he thrust himself harder and deeper than he had before, burying himself all the way inside of her. He felt himself surge and pulse as stars burst in his head, emptying himself deep inside of her. A loud grunt escaped his lips as he felt himself fill her up. Michael gripped the arms of the chair to keep himself from collapsing on top of her. He smiled as he looked into her eyes.

Carrie enjoyed the feeling of his warm seed deep inside of her. After a few seconds to let him catch his breathe, she asked, "Aren't you glad I insisted on getting the sturdier patio furniture now?"

Michael agreed as he helped her up out of the chair and put his arm around Carrie's waist. He stared at her body, entranced at how her skin glowed in the light of the setting sun. "I think we need a shower."

"That sounds wonderful," she purred. She turned to face him directly, tilted her head upward and kissed him passionately. As she pressed her body against his, she could feel him stirring and could feel the excitement building up within her as well. "I think we need to get in there now."

Michael willingly let her pull him into the house where they quickly jumped into their oversized shower, making love once more that night.

***

"I am serious, if she turns you on that much, maybe you should talk to her and see where things go. You know one of my fantasies has been to watch you with another woman. Ever since you told me about your exploits back in college it's been the number one fantasy of mine. Of course I will settle for you telling me every juicy detail as well."

Carrie pressed her back into his chest as they lay in bed. She wriggled her buttocks and ground them into his crouch add they cuddled, loving the torture she was giving him. "Do you really think I should?"

"I do. You have my permission."

Carrie giggled, "Oh why thank you master!"

Michael kissed the back of her head, inhaling her sweet scent. "Good night baby, sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you too my love," she cooed, pressing her body against his. Carrie drifted off to sleep rather quickly.

Michael's head was filled with images of his wife making love to Carmen. He tried to shut them off but the images were too intense. Finally at some point he passed out, letting the darkness consume him.

***

The sun came pouring brightly through the kitchen window as Michael drank his coffee. He saw Carrie sleepily walk in, dressed only in her pink silk robe which wasn't tied closed. He let his gaze linger on her ample breasts before moving his eyes downward. He regretted setting up a meeting so early in the morning as it meant having to leave his beautiful wife.

"Morning," Carrie said sleepily. She smiled, loving how he stared at her body. She had a full voluptuous body that she used to be self conscious of, until she met Michael. He taught her that her curves were nothing to be ashamed of and that she should embrace them.

"Good morning sleepy head. I wish I didn't have to leave you," Michael said, putting his now empty coffee mug into the sink.

"I know love. Just think though, you get to come home to me!"

"Yes I do. I'll see you later tonight. I love you!"

"I love you too baby." Carrie tilted her head upwards and kissed him lightly. She watched him walk out of the house before letting her mind wander to what they were speaking of the night before. She wondered how she would approach Carmen. The thought excited her, and she was anxious to find out. She wondered if Carmen actually liked her, and whether or not she would make love to her. The thought of feeling Carmen's body against her was almost too much and she headed to the shower. Perhaps a cold shower would calm her nerves as it was her turn to get ready for work.

*** End ***