Frills and Thrills Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy decided to get down on her knees on the floor next to Carrie. She ran one hand up and down her smooth thigh while her other spread Carrie's pussy lips apart. She tilted her head upward and stuck her own tongue deep inside of Carrie. She lapped at the juices that were flowing freely for a few seconds before pulling back and stating, "I just can't get enough of your sweet juices. I want you to make Carmen scream while I fuck your wet pussy!"

Carrie moaned loudly into Carmen's crotch as she felt Stacy's tongue dip inside of her wet slit. She replied by doing that same motion to Carmen's own gyrating pussy. She loved how her tongue pushed deeply into that sweet nectar every time her hips pushed forward. Her mind raced as she both gave and received indescribable pleasure. She had never been in this position before and she could feel her heart beating in her chest. Her tongue danced over Carmen's erect clit, causing her moans to escalate.

As Stacy expertly lapped at her clit she could feel her own orgasm building up once again. She licked Carmen's clit harder and faster, hoping to cause her to come at the same time. She could feel Carmen's hands push down on the back of her head, forcing her mouth tighter against her pussy as she licked her clit. Her own hips began to gyrate wildly as Stacy's tongue danced over her own clit.

"Fuck me Carrie!¡Lamame hasta que me venga en tu boca!Make me come in your mouth," She felt the pressure of Carrie's tongue increase against her clit suddenly and she pushed her hips upward, forcing herself into her kiss. Carmen screamed as her hips suddenly jerked and bucked against Carrie's mouth. "Oh fuck Carrie, I'm coming!"

Carrie swallowed the sudden rush of sweet nectar that poured out of Carmen's slit, trying to drink in every last drop. It was more than she ever imagined, but she enjoyed every last drop. Stars suddenly exploded in her mind as her own orgasm rocked her body. She felt her hips buck wildly against Stacy's mouth as she came. "Oh yes Stacy, I'm coming!"

After a few seconds Carrie pulled herself up and sat down in the middle of the couch, feeling Carmen's warm body slide next to hers. She felt Stacy slide next to her and cuddle against her other side. She loved the feeling of being surrounded by both women and could feel her desire course through her veins despite being physically exhausted. She turned and kissed Carmen lightly as she stroked Stacy's hair. Just cuddling there for a few minutes was both exciting and relaxing at the same time and she loved the feeling. Carrie suddenly giggled as she said, "Here I always thought Michael and I would be the first ones to christen this couch. Wow was I ever wrong!"

Carmen and Stacy both laughed with Carrie as they cuddled her tighter. They relaxed with Carrie on the couch for a few minutes, just enjoying each others company, and let the actions that just took place soak into their collective minds before deciding to clean up and get dressed. A sudden fit of giggling washed over them as they realized they had left quite a few articles of clothing back in the main floor of the store.

"From now on ladies, I suggest that if anyone decides to have fun like this again in the store, perhaps you should just keep it to the office, or at least upstairs. We don't need to accidentally show anyone who happens to be walking by what goes on in here," Carrie said, smiling widely as she led the women to the main sales floor. "By the way Stacy, I didn't see your car parked out back, how did you get here?"

"My car broke down and Carmen gave me a ride in."

"Things just kind of got out of hand after I started showing Stacy some of the new shipment that came in. We couldn't wait for the store to close and apparently just couldn't wait to get out of here before we made love," stated Carmen, blushing slightly.

"Well that explains it," Carrie said softly. "I had come in because I wanted to know once and for all how you felt about me. I had seen you stare at me before and I knew you were closing tonight. I had thought I would have caught you alone and figured Stacy had left when I didn't see her car out back. At first I got a little jealous when I saw you two together, you looked so beautiful together and I didn't want to interrupt you two."

Stacy jumped in, "I'm rather glad you did."

Carrie laughed and hugged Stacy tightly, kissing her lips softly. "I am too," she said softly.

Carmen put her arms around both women, joining their embrace and kissing both women softly. She let go of them and picked up the scattered clothing, handing most of it to Stacy. "Are we still up for ladies night tomorrow? Is Michael going to be alright with that?"

"He knows all about it. It was his idea for me to come here tonight as well!"

"I always knew he was a good guy but holy hell, that man is a saint," Carmen said jokingly.

Carrie laughed and agreed with Carmen. "I'm so lucky to have him."

"I can't wait for you to see what all of us planned out for you tomorrow night! Michael might have changed his mind if he knew," Stacy said, giggling.

Carrie glared mockingly at Stacy before cracking a smile. "Well now I can't wait for tomorrow night to get here! Though I think we should clean up and go home. I don't know about you ladies but I have a man waiting for me at home."

Carmen and Stacy agreed and quickly got cleaned up and dressed. They made sure that everything was back in its place and that no signs of their escapades were left behind. Carmen and Stacy followed Carrie out the back door as she set the alarm before walking her to her Infiniti. They each shared a passionate kiss with Carrie before saying good night to her. Their gaze watched Carrie get into her car and soon after drive off as they stood next to Carmen's Fiat. They got in and within a minute, followed Carrie out of the small parking area.

Stacy looked at Carmen and asked, "Back to your place tonight?"

Carmen placed a hand on Stacy's thigh and answered, "I thought you'd never ask."

*** End ***

12