Fringe Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Lara’s skirt was off and Phil unhooked the bra, letting it drop to the floor. She was wearing only stockings and shoes. Her pubic triangle looked perfect and when she sat back on a tabletop, her pussy lips were clearly full and engorged. This time, Phil got down and started running his tongue through her cunt. I could tell Lara was going wild. Finally, he pulled her off the table, turned her around, and after Lara said, “Please fuck me,” he entered her from behind. My voyeur friend and I watched as my boss pounded his dick into my wife. “Man, she is a real brick shithouse,” the janitor whispered. I could see he had his dick out in his hands and was starting to pump away. After several minutes of bringing her close to orgasm from behind, Phil pulled out and again turned Lara around. He lifted her on the table, laying her back, and climbing on top. He pulled her legs above his shoulders, pulling her cunt tighter around his cock, and giving the two of us a better view each time he plunged in. Their pace got faster and faster, and I’m not sure if Phil, Lara, or the janitor came first, but soon all three were exploding in hot orgasms. I was glad the janitor had the sense to remain perfectly quiet.

Phil and Lara kissed for several minutes before getting dressed and leaving. Lara had arranged for me to lock the door, but the janitor took care of that anyway.

Lara and I spent weeks of fantastic sex talking about Phil fucking her. She told me Phil really turned her on, and she liked getting it from a younger man, but I knew I had nothing to worry about because our relationship only became more intense. Lara spent a three-day weekend with Phil at his beach house, and she said they fucked at least 16 times, and he brought her to orgasm with his hand in a nice restaurant one evening. They’ve gotten together twice besides that in the 4 months since.

At work, Tanya comes by my office often, and has made a few mild passes. She made a sly comment about the fact that married men should get what they can, because they don’t always know what their wives might be up to. I’m thinking up a plan for Lara and I to use Tanya in one of our future fantasies.

In March, Phil was promoted to Division Chief. When he decided who would move up to his old position, I received the nod. The new job lets me use much more imagination, and pays an extra $20,000 per year. Both Lara and I were happy for all the new fringe benefits.

12