Fringe Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain was immense and I gritted by teeth and whimpered. Byron had obviously dealt with virgin boy-ass before and waited patiently. He held it there for a minute, allowing me to get accustomed to the girth of his cock.

I was afraid it would split me in two, but I soon grew accustomed the intruder and relaxed. As I relaxed more, Bryon's cock slipped inside me and I found myself lowering down onto it.

It was incredible.

I never felt anything like it before and my little 5 inch cock shot several skinny ropes of cum onto Byron's broad chest.

He laughed, dipped a finger into the hot ejaculate, and slipped the glazed finger into my mouth. I sucked on it like it was a pacifier until it was clean.

When I was totally impaled on Byron's cock, I found myself beginning to bounce on it. Pulling off of it slowly and then pushing back down.

Byron reached up and played with my nipples as I milked that black cock inside me. After a five minutes or so, Byron stretched forward and pulled me off of his cock like I weighed nothing at all. He laid me on my back and put my ankles on his shoulders. He then slipped back inside me with one push and began to fuck me with long, hard strokes of his wonderful cock.

Byron told me to play with my nipples but I could barely hear him as my brain screamed out "Fuck me, Black Daddy. Fuck my little white ass!"

I closed my eyes and pinched my little pink nipples as Byron long-dicked me slow. Like a machine. Pushing all the way in and then pulling out until only his big mushroom head was inside and then he would thrust back into me and I would push back to meet him head on.

He instructed me to stick a finger in my mouth and I obeyed, sliding my thumb in and out past my soft lips. He liked that a whole lot and gave me an extra deep thrust to show his approval.

Finally, after a blissful eternity, Byron erupted inside me, showering my insides with a hot load. I squeezed my spent ass muscles, milking him with everything I had. He pumped me full of his cum until every last drop was inside me. Then he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed.

I felt empty and full at the same time.

My ass was stretched and soaked and as I lay there, my small pucker stretched and quivering, Byron's man-seed pooling onto the mattress, I wanted him back inside me. But it was time to rest now. We were both spent. I mentally and physically.

Byron rolled me to my side and spooned me. I felt him press against my ass and his strong arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his hard, black body. I could feel his heart beating inside his broad muscular chest. I could smell his sweat and man-sex and when he kissed my neck I knew I had not disappointed him in the least.

We slept for a bit and when I heard the shower running, I tiptoed across the wood floor, naked, and joined him in the shower.

I silently slid to my knees in front of him and took his cock in both hands, kissing the head and watching in amazement as it grew to it's full 10 inches. I kissed the head as the hot water beat down on my body and sucked the velvety cock into my eager mouth. I pumped his shaft with soapy hands and awaited my salty treat. It didn't take long. As I fondled his lemon-sized balls, squeezing them lightly, I felt the load he was about to give me, churning inside. His cock twitched and then erupted into my mouth. I couldn't take it all and it shot down my throat, choking me and covering my face.

Byron grunted like an animal as I drained him for a second time and then he pulled me to him to kiss me on the mouth. Standing there on my tippy-toes, the water beating down on us, steam rising, Byron bathed me gently, sliding a finger inside my little pussy. He jerked my cock to a shuddering climax as he found my prostate. I squealed like some teeny-bopper girl and he gave me a playful spank.

We soaped each other, rinsed and then stepped out of the shower.

Byron wrapped a towel around me, did the same for himself and walked out into the bedroom.

"There are plenty of clothes for you to choose from in the guest bedroom, Baby," he said. "Why don't you put something on that you think I will like and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast." "Yes Black Daddy," was all I could manage to get out.

Bob dried himself and went into the master bedroom as I once again scurried down the hall towards the guestroom.

Byron was right. There were a lot of clothes to choose from. The drawers were filled with sexy and cute underwear. Both male underwear and female underwear.

I decided on a pair of Hello Kitty cotton boy-short-styled panties and a tight white t-shirt with the word's SASSY written in glitter letters.

I also found a pair of denim short-alls. I stepped into them and pulled them up until they hugged my butt and crotch perfectly. Then I pulled the straps over my shoulders and snapped them to the bib front. They were a little tight on me but something told me that was a good thing. They were very girlish and I knew Byron would like that.

I put on a pair of white bobby socks and checked my hair, pulling it behind my ears before heading downstairs.

The kitchen was something you'd find in a restaurant. Huge with stainless steel equipment and a huge center counter.

Byron was already dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and a polo shirt. He looked great. He was so handsome.

When he turned and saw me he flashed me that million dollar smile. I followed as his eyes inspected every inch of me. I even turned and bent slightly. He smiled.

"Is that all I get?' I asked with a flirty smile, bending over further so he could get a good long look at my butt. "I thought I would at least get a standing ovation." "Oh you're getting one, BabyBoy," he said grabbing a handful of cock through his pants. "You're getting one."

The flirting continued through breakfast.

Byron confessed to me that he had a thing for slender white boys with long hair. I told him I knew that all too well and rubbed the thick cock lying in wait behind his zipper.

He told me that he loved to see our bubbly white butts in panties.

When I asked if I he wanted me to dress like a girl, he said that that was totally up to me, that he just wanted to see my cute ass in all kinds of panties. He wanted to run his hands across my sweet little ass and feel that material stretched across my tender cheeks and that he had a whole collection he wanted me to model for him. I promised him that I would wear whatever he wanted me to wear and even do fashion shows for him.

He startled me when he added "..and for my friends too, BabyBoy." I hesitated and then replied "Of course Black Daddy."

As I ate my breakfast Byron handed me two pills telling me they were vitamins. Special vitamins that would plump up my bottom a little and smooth my skin. He told me that I didn't have to if I didn't want to, and I responded by swallowing both with a gulp of fresh squeezed orange juice.

After breakfast Byron gave me a tour of his house and the grounds. We stopped in the garden and I swallowed his cock and washed breakfast down with his hot load. Byron asked me to move in with him. I could be his assistant...his houseboy...and he would pay me handsomely.

It took about three seconds to accept his offer and I kissed him with cum-glazed lips.

He said he would have my things moved from my apartment and I could quit working at the company. I could clean house, run errands and perform other duties as he saw fit. He told me his house was my house and that there would be a ton of fringe benefits.

He took my hand and led me back to the house. We headed straight for the bedroom where I stripped down to just my panties. I acted like a naughty schoolgirl, sucking my finger into my mouth and then sticking it into my panties. Byron was transfixed by my performance and his cock grew to its maximum length, leaking a steady stream of precum.

He stood and walked over to me, grabbing my hand as he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling me face down over his lap. I felt his hand smooth out my panties and then he started spanking me, his blows were hard and fast. I loved it. I hated it. Byron called me a little tease and told me that all little cock teases got spanked. He said that was the Daddy's job. It hurt like Hell but I came in my panties as his hard cock poked my belly from underneath.

When he was done he rolled me onto the floor where I instantly crawled between his legs and nursed his leaking black monster.

When his cock was slick and straining for boy-pussy, I crawled up onto the bed and assumed the position, face down in the satin pillows, pantied ass in the air.

My BlackDaddy came up behind me, slid down my panties and slid that most talented tongue into my quivering hole. When I was good and wet, he stretched me with two fingers until I begged him for his hard cock.

He obliged and slid his black beauty inside me until his pendulous balls slapped my well-spanked cheeks. We fucked like animals for another hour and then fell into a deep sleep.

I had the most incredible dreams.

When we woke we had lunch and then Byron went into detail about how my life was going to change. But that, Dear Reader, is another story.

Six months had passed since my boss, and now lover, Byron Powers had invited me over for a weekend at his house in the country. Six months had passed since my boss, Byron Powers had taken my cherry and turned me into a cock-hungry, panty wearing sex toy for his pleasures.

Not that I minded in the least, mind you. Byron had awoken something inside me that had always been that I had either denied existed or was unaware of at all. Like I had told you earlier, I had never had a gay thought in all of my 22 years. Sure. A male friend and I played show-me-yours-jerk-off-mine in high school, but that didn't make me gay. At least that's what I told myself.

I liked girls. I loved being with the opposite sex. I had always considered myself an 'ass man' in fact. Now I wondered if it was because deep down I wished I had a round feminine butt that would drive men crazy.

Well, I knew of one man who loved my ass, from the outside to the inside. I would dare say that he even worshiped it, spending a lot of time licking and kissing it, fingering it slowly, stretching it for both his mouth and most-talented cock.

Byron treated me like a lover should, with respect and admiration. Even though I worked now as his houseboy, pool boy, gardener and whatever, running errands as instructed and doing the laundry and cleaning, he treated me like an equal.

I was being paid well though and the fringe benefits were outstanding.

True to his word, my life had changed drastically since my first weekend with Byron, or BlackDaddy as I called him.

First there were the physical changes because as it turned out, the two little pills I was taking every morning with my orange juice were specifically designed to re-shape the human body, more specifically the human tush. And as the weeks progressed, I watched as my former cute boy butt softened and rounded becoming plumper. I noticed how my panties fit me much better, stretching across my cheeks, and making my now heart-shaped bottom even more delicious.

Dare I say, I had the ass of a 16 year old high school cheerleader and I loved it. I loved how it swayed back and forth when I walked. I loved how it stuck out, accentuated by the little outfits Byron loved me to wear. Outfits like my little Daisy Duke shorts or my bikini bottoms when I swam. I also had some cotton gym shorts, with white trim, like those from the 70's, that hugged my butt when I played in the backyard or rode my bike.

I hadn't realized it but I hadn't actually worn male underwear in almost 7 months.

I found myself looking for panties that I knew would get a stiff reaction from my BlackDaddy. It didn't matter if they were silk or satin or cotton with little kittens on them, bikini or hip hugger or boyshort style, he just loved seeing me in panties.

Sometimes that's all I wore around the house. I got to say it was not only comfortable but sexy as Hell.

Sometimes I sported just a little thong, pulled up between my two fleshy cheeks or a pair of Hello Kitty boy-shorts panties, made to look like classic Jockey shorts, which hugged my little balls and cock. Sometimes Byron took me shopping and we picked out panties together and neither of us cared if anyone knew they were for me.

I also had some fetish outfits that Byron loved me to wear, and when I wore my schoolgirl uniform, complete with white cotton panties pulled up to my outie-bellybutton, or my cheerleader uniform, complete with red spanky pants, Byron could hardly control himself.

It's important to know that I was still me, Dear Reader.

I was still a male, albeit a male who craved black cock in his ass or mouth.

Byron wasn't trying to turn me into a girl. He just loved, as he explained it, cute bubbly white boy ass, especially when there was a pair of panties stretched across the cheeks. And those magic pills had made most certainly transformed my ass into something round and bubbly.

I also kept my body smooth and my hair just at shoulder length. With my slender frame, lack of big muscles and shoulder length hair, I did most indeed look like a girl from behind.

NOT that that was a bad thing.

I loved seeing Byron's reaction when I wore one of my little outfits for him, teasing him by bending over or reaching for something on a high shelf. I loved feeling him come up behind me, his hard cock pressed in between my round cheeks, as his hands found my throbbing member. I loved the way he smelled and the way he kissed my neck and pinched my nipples right before he slid off my little short shorts and panties to slide those delicious, rock-hard ten inches into my waiting boy-pussy.

I love sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock, my back pressed into his broad ebony chest, as we watched our favorite movies. I also loved sitting facing him as I my ass milked his black-steel pole to an enormous climax. I loved it on all fours, my legs over his broad shoulders, in the shower, in the pool or hot tub or at the kitchen sink as I wore nothing but a little apron.

Byron, as it turned out, was the member of a special club. A club in which men like himself, rich powerful, desired young, slender men with girlish bottoms encased in pretty or cute panties.

There were 14 men in the club and they met regularly at our house for parties that lasted the weekend.

Those handsome sugar-daddies would bring their pantyboys with them. Most usually pulled into the driveway with erections, anticipating the fun they were going to have the next few days.

I was amazed to see how similar my fellow pantyboys all were. White, slender, between the ages of 21 and 24,with longish hair and smooth bodies. Some had long skinny cocks and some had short fat cocks. All of us had one thing in common though. We all had round girly butts with soft white cheeks and little pink puckers. And we all looked incredible in whatever panties we wore.

All the men were proud of their pantyboys and every weekend culminated in a fashion show in which all of us paraded in our naughtiest, prettiest or most little girly panties.

We were not allowed to have sex with one another, that was a strict rule, but we were encouraged to shower together and sleep together in what we called our PantyBoy Sleepover. We stayed up all night, talking about our daddies, our panties and we would admire how our bodies had changed. Eventually we all got so turned on that we all ended up performing some mutual panty rubbing and cock sucking.

Daddies did not play with other daddy's pantyboys, that was another strict rule, but lap sitting and spanking were allowed.

I had never known that so many men had a thing for pantied boy butt. I loved it. I loved the power we had over these rich and powerful men. Shaking our pantied asses in front of them, we knew had them momentarily entranced and under our spell.

One night BlackDaddy had a special Halloween party. He had invited several of his black friends over, several of his very handsome black friends.

My attire for the evening had me a little distressed, but Byron assured me I looked incredible and I had to admit I did feel incredible, very naughty, but incredible.

Before I dressed, BlackDaddy slipped a thick plug inside my ass and then held my satin panties out for me to step into. The panties were white and looked like short little bloomers. Frilly and ruffled and very sexy against my smooth skin.

The rest of my outfit consisted of little lavender colored velvet shorts with a button fly. The shorts came down to about mid-thigh and hugged my butt exquisitely. They stretched across it and hugged my cheeks and showcased my small package. I wore a tight white blouse-like shirt with a Peter Pan collar and a little lavender bow tie. I wore white knee socks and little buckle shoes. My hair was combed behind my ears.

I was a complete little sissy. My BlackDaddy's little white sissy and I shook my ass as I passed out drinks and cigars to his friends. It was clear they approved of my outfit. They spanked my ass playfully and pinched it. They pulled me up onto their broad laps and I could feel their hard cocks under my bottom.

BlackDaddy then sat me on his lap and I ground myself down onto his cockhead which was threatening to burst through his slacks. Doing so activated the vibrator inside the plug in my ass and I squealed and came into my satiny panties. His friends all sat back, rubbing their cocks as BlackDaddy and I put on one Hell of a show. I pressed down onto his cock, biting my lip, eyes closed, whimpering softly.

BlackDaddy unbuttoned my blouse and played with my boy titties, pinching my nipples and fingering my flat belly. I arched my back for him and he squeezed and rubbed my crotch. I sucked a finger into my mouth and looked into the eyes of our audience as I rode my daddy's cock.

By now the men around me had all removed their cocks and were stroking them, their dripping mushroom heads aimed directly in my direction.

Daddy slipped off my shorts and panties, slid his monster from his zipper and I slid down onto it. Several of the men came right there and then. Some were able to last as long as BlackDaddy and shot their loads onto the floor as he showered my insides.

When BlackDaddy pulled out of me he told me to clean his friends cocks. I did as instructed and removed the rest of my clothes. With my ass still quivering and spasming from my most awesome fucking, I crawled to each man and cleaned his beautiful cock with my mouth.

They all commended me on my cock-sucking skills, something I now took pride in. Then I was allowed to shower and clean up, putting on a pair of thong panties, tight little white sweatpants and a tight baby tee.

I bid each man a good night as I minced around the den, my ass still a little sore, cleaning up ashtrays, liquor glasses and cum puddles on the wood floors.

I ended the night spooning with BlackDaddy, his cock nestled in between my cheeks, as we drifted off to sleep.

I love my life with BlackDaddy and I know every day will be an adventure.

Maybe I will tell you more of my story.

But for now...BlackDaddy is out by the pool and I've got these new white bikini bottoms with little red cherries on them I want to model for him. Maybe I will let him put my suntan lotion on me. I wouldn't want my soft cheeks to burn in the hot sun. Neither would he, he loves his babyboy.

Mmmm...I can't wait to feel those strong black hands rubbing into my back and along my smooth coltish legs upwards to my belly...and hard nipples. Then he will ask me to roll over and he will begin at my shoulders and work his way down my back to my butt.

I will hear his breathing change and then I will feel his hands on my round cheeks. I will feel him pull the material up into my crack so that he can rub the cool lotion onto my white skin...I'm hoping a finger will slide inside me as he rubs the lotion onto me.