Frolicon Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you can breathe again, you decide you want more...and that you don't want to share the cumming just yet. You reach out and take Dan my the hair, lifting his head off your lover's cock.

"Do. You. Eat. Pussy?" You are breathing hard, gasping each word out as he licks and sucks your clit. He looks at you, wide eyed, and nods. You peel yourself you off your lovers face, and have him sit up. You guide Dan to lay down, and get on all fours above him. You slip his cock into your mouth, and allow him to pick up licking where your lover left off. Your lover moves behind you, takes your hips, and enters you in one deep thrust. You cry out around the cock in your mouth. Dan's mouth tries to catch his cock as well as your clit with each of your lovers thrusts. You try to concentrate on not sucking his cock too well; you are not done with them yet. At the same time you are trying to keep tabs on your lover's excitement. The focus prevents you from cumming yourself, although you feel the weight of tension thrumming between your legs. You hear their moaning change, feel them grow more solid inside you, and you throw yourself off them. The comical look on both their faces is something you will savior for years.

"Not yet. I have something in mind. Something I want..."

Dan looks curious, while your lover looks at you with mild alarm. You smirk at him, enjoying being the one with a trick up your sleeve for a change. You roll off the bed, and rummage through your toy bag, taking your time, so they will lose a little of their explosive edge. You come up with a pair of small purple vibrators, some of your newest. They are the size of your index finger, but as powerful as a magic wand, with more settings than you can count. You consider them one of the best toys in your massive bag.

You have them almost scissor each other, grinning that the old lez porn staple is finally useful to you. You thumb the first toy on, set it so it will slowly increase the length and power of its vibrations, and prop it against your clit. You have to take a moment to fight down your orgasm, your entire body shivering. When you have at least a thread of control, you turn the second toy on, put it on the same settings, and sandwich it to the sensitive skin below the heads of their cocks. Both of the men tense instantly, and you nearly lose control as you watch their abdominal muscles clench. You growl deep in your throat, pushing back against the heat rising between your legs.

They writhe on the bed, moaning. The tension in your muscles makes your legs shake, and you are dimly aware that your moans mingle with theirs. You feel their cocks throb in your hand, almost in time with the vibrations. Suddenly they are both crying out, their cum flowing up and over your hand, mingling together there. The moment they cum for you, you simply let go, and your entire body pulses with pleasure, intense and demanding from being held back for so long. You feel your juices gush like theirs, and you know they will be soaked. Somehow you are able to hold the toys in place, as their hips are still thrusting forward.

You finally fall backward, leaning against the headboard, looking down at the sweaty, damp scene before you. "I win", you whisper to yourself.

After some time, the three of you stir. Both of the men are "broken" for now, which is just as well. You desperately need to shower and change for tonight. You consider inviting Dan to shower with the two of you, but that would surely make you late. He excuses himself, anyway, saying he has to leave tonight because of work. He writes down his email for you, and you both promise to be in touch. He gets dressed, and you giggle, knowing both him and now his outfit will smell of you. After he leaves, your partner looks at you.

"Got a little out of control there, didn't you?"

"Pish. You had a blast. And I kinda enjoyed taking charge, now that I tried it..."

He mutters something under his breath, that you can't quite catch, and heads for the shower. Grinning, you follow him.