Frolicon Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Longcock guides you to your back, and without thinking you comply. The sound of your lover cumming brings you back to yourself, and you close your thighs until you hear the condom wrapper open. You are still cautious, until you feel the latex rub against your flesh. He wraps your legs around his waist, and slowly fills your pussy. His length is a different feel from your last partners width, and you groan with pleasure. He slowly fucks you, leaning in to kiss your nipples. Suddenly you hear his voice in your ear, a whisper to you alone.

"I have you now. You are mine." He starts to fuck you harder, attempting to hold your wrists down.

You catch his fingers in yours, pushing back against him. "The fuck I am", you hiss, your physical pleasure combining with a rising anger. You lock your legs around him, and thrust your hips, making him your toy. You are stronger than he assumed, and you push him upwards, so you are nearly straddling him. You squeeze down tight around his cock, making him moan. You work your hips like a machine, and you hear him start to make small despite sounds. His hands shake in your grip as you rock back and forth, your orgasm building in anger as much as passion. He loses control, thrusting blindly and groaning, and you still work your hips, taking your pleasure from him. When you cum, it is silent and intense, your entire body baring down on him. When you finally relax and fall back, panting, he slips away from you.

"Sensitive", he pants.

"That's what you get, for trying to claim something that is not yours. You get used."

He touches your hand in the black. "Can we meet up again, later?"

"No. You served my needs. You are not of any use or interest to me any more."

A moment of silence, than you hear him move away. And arm slips around you, and before he even speaks, you recognize your lover by the softness of his skin, and his scent, despite the smells of sex and sweat.

"Harsh", he says, but you hear a question there, not judgment.

"Yes. But..sometimes that is the only way to teach them. He thought I was his vessel. So I made him mine. And maybe next time he will think twice about pushing someone too far."

"Deep thoughts", he says, and you hear the wink in his voice. "Did you have fun..?"

You kiss him passionately in response.

"YES! I want to come back next year. And I want to fuck your brains out then. And I want to go to the ladies only party next year. But..for this year..I am done for the night."

"Good. I am glad you enjoyed the dark."

"It was..scary, and strange..but exciting."

Your southern belle speaks up. "Glad you popped your cherry! It sounds like you had a blast..and it feels like it to, based on the condition of the mat. And thanks for letting be borrow your boy..he was the highlight of my party."

You both laugh, and say your good byes. You make your way back the way you came, one hand on the wall. You can see the trace light of the doorway, and start for it, when you kick someone in the head.

"Eek. Sorry.."

"It's cool...still a hazard. You seem to be making a habit of it though..sadist."

You giggle and walk more carefully, back into the light. As you dress, you look at the people undressing to enter, and the people that are just hanging out in the hall. You wonder if any of the men were the ones you just fucked, and find you don't care, nor do you care to know. And somehow the light feels as alien as the dark did just an hour ago.

He looks at you with raised eyebrows, and you shake your head. Right now, all you want is a shower, and sleep. And maybe the type of sex only you and he can share. With a hint of sorrow that borders on grief, you remember tomorrow is the last day of the con. You can't remember the last time you felt so..young. So free. So yourself.

12