From 18 to Family Cum Slut

Story Info
Continuation of Samantha's life at home.
1.8k words
4.29
255.6k
40
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I awoke to my brother Joel bringing my morning cuppa, he checked I was ok kissed me deeply and left. I was sore from where Pops and Lucas had fucked me so hard and still a little frustrated as I had not been allowed to cum that final time. But showered, dressed and went down for breakfast.

Mum was making toast and stroked me hair asked if I was ok 'Granddad and Lucas can be a bit rough' she said looking at me with worry 'are you sure your ok?'

'Yes mum I'm fine, I wish you had all warned me what my 18th would entail, I grinned.

I sat gingerly as my anus was sore and my sister Dawn laughed 'you look how I felt after Lucas fucked me' she grinned. 'Shit he's good though' I smiled back and she got up kissed my cheek and walked off saying 'cant wait to have this baby then I can get back to some serious fucking' She turned and looked at me and sadly said 'you don't get any when your pregnant Sammy, they treat you like a queen but what I want is a good hard fuck!' Dawn was heavily pregnant with one of our brothers or uncles kids, this seemed to be the way! Dawn was just 20 not much older than me, Sarah my other sister had just announced she was 4 weeks gone and she was 22 and had 2 kids girl and a boy already! I thought about this and decided I loved all the fuckin I was getting and didn't want to be pregnant just yet, so went to see my dad.

'Dad' I said as I bounced into his study 'can we talk?'

'Hi baby, you ok? Pops and Lucas said you had fun last night! That true?'

'God yes dad, never knew Pops was so fuckin fit, and a great cock too!' I winked at dad and he patted his lap for me to sit.

'Good glad you were satisfied. Now what does my sexy baby want' he said rubbing my tits as he spoke.

I took his hands away and spoke 'dad I love you touching me but I need to talk so after ok?' He nodded, grinned and held his hands up. 'Ok, I was thinking! Dawns gonna drop any day and Sarah has 2 kids and another on the way!'

Dad looked at me 'Yes' he said warily 'so babe?'

'If I get pregnant that means I will not be able to fuck my daddy' and looked at him all coy 'all the boys will miss out and damn it dad I want to fuck!'

'Shit Sam, you're the first to say they would miss it. I know Dawn does but she isn't the class fuck you are. So Samantha' (he only called me that when he was very serious) 'what do you propose to do about this situation?'

'Well dad you could put me on the pill! I don't want you having to wear those awful condoms want to feel you as you take me' and with that I slipped my hand into his shorts! 'Well?' I said as I stoked him 'what do you think?'

'Oh baby – I don't know' he moaned ' the boys don't normally allow that'.

I stroked him harder and pushed my tits into his face 'but daddy, you could have your little girl whenever. They all could, I would be there total cum slut!' as I said that he erupted over my hand and I scooped up what I could and licked it off my fingers.

'Oh my little slut' he groaned 'I will have to ask the family, but I will ask I promise, now clean up that mess you have made girl' and he pushed my head into his lap.

Later that day after lots of phoning round and emails dad announced all the women were to go out, this included me but I was to have my mobile on to be called back if needed, 'what makes you so special' announced Dawn, she looked upset. I cuddled her and told her that it was ok I wasn't special and she would get her attention as soon as she had the baby, she looked tearful and said it was the hormones and lack of sex. Anyway we all went out and had a great time, laughed and had a few drinks it was a really girly night, looked at the boys flirted something terrible and mum told us of 'what would your father say' she said to Sarah and me and we both laughed so much we got a stitch. Then my mobile rang, it was dad asking to talk to mum. I handed the phone over and mum spoke for a few minutes then said it was time to go home.

As I got in the car she said in my ear 'what have you been up to?' and grinned, then we made our way home. Mum took Dawn and Sarah into the kitchen and I was told to go to dads study.

I was worried I had been stupid asking to go on the pill and that no one would fuck me now. When I entered the room dad was alone 'where is everyone?' I asked

'Gone' said dad. Oh shit what had happened. 'Sam sit down please, we have discussed what you asked me today' I gulped as he took a breath 'and I have to say that everyone was amazed at your honestly, they all love fucking the hell out of you Sam and cant wait to do it again. But also they love that my the girls we have in the family bring us more joy for the future, do you understand that?'

'Yes dad' I said quickly, as I knew he was on a roll.

'However, with Dawn out of action for at least another 6 months and Sarah at least 18 months away from a good fuck now we see your point!'

'Is that a yes then dad?' I asked

'Well your 18 and a hot fuck, so we have all agreed we will allow you 2 years on the pill BUT and Sam I mean this if you ever say no to any of us we will take that privilege away! And under no circumstances can you tell any of the women that includes aunts etc! UNDERSTAND?'

'Yes dad thanks so much, as for turning you down cant see that happening'

'Uncle Simon is a Dr and will sort it out ok?'

'Yes yes great – so now what?'

'Well now you get on your hands and knees and let your old dad fuck that glorious arse again' I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough and knelt in front of him opening my arse up with my hands ' Oh Sammy, do you want me to fuck your cunt first?' I shook my head and dad slammed into my arse

'Oh dad that's wonderful, harder please!' he took my hips and rode me slapping my arse every now and then with the palm of his hand

'Oh Sammy daddy loves you, you're my cum slut and I fucking love rimming you' he slammed into me again and again and again and with every thrust I groaned more.

The door opened and it was mum 'ooops sorry' she said 'but Joel is looking for you' and grinned at me 'he's a good fuck your dad eh?'

I moaned 'oh yes mum he's great'.

Just the Joel looked round the door 'oh I see getting a shagging again dad!' he smirked and with that he took mum and slammed her on the couch 'come on mum lets show Sammy what fucking is' mum opened her legs and Joel roughly moved her panties to one side and slammed into her

'oh son that's great' she gasped as he fucked her. It was quite a sight watching my brother fuck my mum inches from dad and me.

'That's it son ride her, she loves it' Dad was egging him on, Joel was fucking for all he was worth and mum was moaning she was cumming, dad was holding my hips tight and fucking me like a whore then he grunted and filled my anus with his cum. As he did this Joel came too.

'I know' exclaimed Joel 'I have a great idea this never happens, Sam clean mum up!'

'JOEL' dad said angrily

'Come on dad girl on girl mmmmmmmmm' I didn't need asking again and began lapping at mums cum filled cunt.

'Oh Sammy' she sighed 'my little girl, lick mummy's twat' I had my tongue right up her.

Joel was staring amazed 'shit dad this is fucking A' he said 'go on Sam fuck her, slip some fingers in she loves that' so I did.

So there I was going further than my father had every dared by eating out my mothers gorgeous cunt and she was begging for more, she pulled my legs round to her face and began licking at my arse eating out her husbands and my fathers cum. Joel and dad were both as hard as rocks and stood over us watching. 'Shit this is hot' my dad gasped pulling at his dick.

My mum lifted her head and said 'about fucking time too, us girls have been waiting for this all these years and we have never had any pussy. Do you know Greg how I have wanted to fuck my beautiful girls and eat them out, no you don't you have never asked!' and she went back to chewing on my clit.

'Oh mum mmmmmmm yes please don't stop' dad and Joel were wanking hard now watching me and mum get it on. I stopped eating her and moved so our legs were in scissors rubbing cunt against cunt and took my dads cock in my mouth.

'Jesus Sam' he moaned, mum did the same with Joel. I was rubbing hard against mum's cunt and saw she was close to cumming. That made me hotter and I came hard against her, we both spurted cum out all over our pussies and this made the two men erupt into our mouths. I didn't swallow but moved over to mum and kissed her sharing dad and Joel's cum, It ran down our chins and over our tits and we spent the next 5 minutes cleaning each other up, sucking nipples and licking. Dad was ecstatic and we lay in a heap for over 20 minutes recovering.

After we dressed dad looked at mum and said 'you really wanted that for a long time Mand?'

'Shit yes, what a hot little whore we have there, bet the others would love it too!' she said

'Ok after that I think another party is in order but this time, lets make it a free for all! Anyone can fuck anyone male or female as long as its in the family yes?'

'Shit Greg great idea lets get the invited out'

And that is another story xxxx