From 4 to 3

Story Info
A night of group sex doesn't go exactly as planned.
3.7k words
3.36
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been looking forward to this night for some time now, as it had been nearly a year since our first encounter with our friends, Christian and Tasha.

My wife, Sandy, longed for another evening of fucking Tasha more than anything. The two of them had been flirting back and forth through emails almost every day since Tasha moved to Florida, mostly talking about how they couldn't wait to taste each other again. Tasha fell in love with Sandy that first night and told me that she would steal her away from me if she could, but she would settle for sharing her as long as I occasionally fucked her from behind; something that Christian would not do, but I took great pleasure in doing that night.

Christian was anxious to fuck Sandy, as the alcohol had gotten the best of him last time and he passed out after receiving only a brief blowjob from her that ended without orgasm. I was excited about the whole thing, though I was still unsure of how the sight of Sandy fucking Christian would affect me. The thought of it turned me on, so I guessed that the sight of it would too. Regardless, it was going to happen tonight.

Tasha's flight was due to arrive at 3 in the afternoon and it would take her 2 hours to drive to our house from the airport. Christian showed up at our house at around 2pm, and the three of us began our celebration by opening a beer and putting Loveage's Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By on the stereo. Christian had just gotten some new ink a few weeks before, so we spent some time checking out the new addition to his impressive collection of body art.

Sandy loves tattoos, so she started getting horny as soon as he lifted up his shirt. This was evident in the little moan she made as she caressed the fresh, intricate design that ran down the left side of Christian's abdomen. From my seat on the bar stool I could see the seductive look in her deep blue eyes as she stared up at him, gently biting at her lip for a moment. The image of her mouth filled with his cock that night jumped into my mind and my cock started to get hard. Then she slapped his ass in a way that said I'll have my way with you later and turned toward me, flinging her white-blonde hair up in his face. Christian slowly let his shirt down while he stared at Sandy's ass walking toward me; the smile never leaving his face.

Sandy leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to suck your cock with Tasha tonight."

She tongued my ear and placed her hand on my cock. Christian, still smiling, turned his attention to his beer and took a swig.

-----

We were sitting at the bar in the kitchen when the phone rang. It was 3 o'clock, so we all suspected that it was Tasha letting us know that she had landed and was on her way. This was not the case. It was Tasha, but she was calling to inform us that her flight was delayed, and then rerouted to another airport.

"That sucks!" Sandy said as she glared at me and Christian with agonizing frustration.

"Tell me about it! The flight was terrible. I had this smelly old guy sitting next to me that kept letting his hand slip off of the armrest and onto my leg while he pretended to be asleep. I fucking told the stewardess and the bitch looked at me like I was making shit up. I'll never fly that fucking airline again.

Is Christian there yet?"

"I'm so sorry sweetie. Ya, he's right here. Do you want to talk to him?"

"Ya. I love you baby and I'll see you as soon as I can get there!"

"Mmmm... I can't wait!"

Sandy handed the phone over to Christian, who had a look of defeat on his face. Sandy looked at me with the pouty lip that she uses when she wants something really bad.

"She's not gonna be here until really late, I know it!" I could see that Sandy was on the verge of tears, even though she was trying to keep a playful smile on her face, and I began to think that she might love Tasha as much as Tasha loved her.

"It's okay babe, I'm sure she won't be that late."

I could hear Tasha saying to Christian, "You guys had better wait for me. I will be so hurt if you do anything with them while I'm not there!"

"Don't worry! We will most likely be hammered when you get here, but we'll be up and waiting."

Tasha said something else that I couldn't make out, then Christian let out one of his Revenge of the Nerds laughs and said, "Alright; love you too," and hung up the phone. He grasped his Elvis-like hairdo with all of his fingers and looked down at the table with his eyes wide open.

"So, apparently Tasha's connecting flight isn't leaving for another 4 hours, which means, assuming her flight is on time, she won't be here until about 11 tonight."

He looked at me and Sandy as if he was waiting for us to make a decision right then and there as to how the rest of the night would go.

"Where the hell is she?" I asked Christian.

"Baltimore."

"She may as well fucking rent a car and drive!"

"I know, right?"

We all sat there, alternating our stares from each other to the bar.

"Well, fuck it. Let's stay true to your word and get good and hammered for when she gets here."

-----

By 10 o'clock we were all lit up and loose. The music had gone from volume level 3 to 10 and we were laughing and playing cards in the kitchen. It was as though the three of us had forgotten about sex altogether; even Tasha for that matter. Our well planned night of group sex had turned into an evening of beer and cards with our friend Christian.

"I don't think she's coming." Christian said, as he looked up at the clock and reminded us why we were all hanging out.

"No, she said... you said that she would be here at 11." Sandy said, slurring her speech a bit and laughing at herself.

"She hasn't called though. She has her cell phone... why hasn't she called yet? She should've landed... like... I don't know, a while ago."

"I wanna fuck her so bad!"

"Me too!"

I didn't say anything. I wanted to fuck her too, but for some reason I never wanted to admit it to either of them. Maybe it was because I was afraid of hurting their feelings. Maybe it was because I felt that if they knew that I wanted to fuck her, it meant that I was completely okay with the two of them fucking. Watching her give him head was kind of a turn on, but watching them fuck might be a different story.

Sandy got up and came over to me. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue in and out of my mouth as if to emulate a cock fucking my face. I pulled away and wiped my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as I laughed.

"What, you can fuck my face but I can't fuck yours?"

"You can fuck my face, but I'd prefer you to do it with your pussy."

"Can I?"

"Right now?"

"Ya..."

She looked down at me with a seductive and determined grin. I looked beyond Sandy at Christian, who was sitting on the bar stool behind her. He sat up straight and looked at me with a hint of anticipation, and a sense about him that almost suggested that he knew how the rest of the night was going to go.

"You wanna watch Sandy fuck my face, Chris?"

"Yes I do!" His answer came without thought.

I stood up from my stool and grabbed my wife's ass hard with my right hand, squeezing it as she smiled a drunken slutty smile at me.

I picked her up by her ass and she let out a sexy squeak as I carried her into the living room, and Christian followed. I fell back into the chair with my wife straddling me as she leaned in and kissed my mouth without reservation; as if we were alone. Her hands ran up both sides of my neck as she explored my mouth with her tongue, occasionally stopping to let out a soft moan that made my cock jump in my pants.

My hands slid down across her tits, down to her belly, and I lifted her shirt up over her head. As her face emerged from the neck of her shirt, her eyes looked down at me with intensity for a brief moment, as if she was letting me know how excited she was to be doing this in front of Christian. As quickly as this look appeared on her face, it was replaced with a look of pure lust as she brought her face down and kissed my neck.

I ran my hands along the smooth, fair skin of her back up to her bra strap, which I unclasped with impressive ease. I could sense Christian's pleasure as he watched from his position on the couch next to us. Sandy sat up slowly so that I could remove her bra and reveal her beautiful breasts.

As she looked down at me, I maintained eye contact with her as I undid the buttons of her pants and pushed up with against her with my cock to let her know that I wanted her pants off. She slowly stood up and I leaned over and started taking her pants off.

My eyes drifted from hers just long enough to catch a glimpse of Christian behind her on the couch. His hand was on his crotch and he was smiling a lazy smile at the sight of my wife's perfect ass three feet in front of him. She caught me glancing at Christian and turned around to see his reaction to our display. She let out a soft laugh of both surprise and excitement.

I gently brought my hands up to her hips and slowly pulled her toward me, meeting her clit with the tip of my tongue. She let out an immediate moan that I could tell was day's worth of pent-up sexual frustration. I teased her clit just a little before engulfing her entire pussy with my mouth.

Her body writhed in the same way that a snake's does when it is slowly creeping up on its prey. I thrust my tongue up inside her a couple of times before settling into a slow, steady motion with my tongue upon her clit. She grabbed the back of my head; her fingers weaving into my hair, caressing my head. Slowly, I pulled her toward me as I slid down in the chair so that she was now sitting on my face in a position that would allow her to ride my mouth. She was fucking my face like a 15 year-old boy fucks his first girl, and I knew that Christian was enjoying the show.

Her tempo increased to a violent pace for a few seconds before she came, and I actually bled a little from one of my teeth cutting my lip. As she stood up I could feel the amazing quantity of cum that she had left on my face. She made a quick glance back at Christian before she went for my pants, unbuttoning them and removing them while she took my cock into her mouth.

She raised and dropped her head in a slow repetitive motion, each time taking my cock into her mouth as deep as she could without gagging. Her plush lips felt so soft hugging my cock, and her tongue was lovingly massaging its underside. Her fingernails dug into the flesh of my hips as she moved, and she let out a soft moan that I could feel every other time she came up.

I felt like I could cum at any moment, but I held it back. I knew that my wife wanted to fuck and I didn't want to let her down, or leave her horny enough to fuck Christian in front of me while I played the third wheel.

Christian was still fondling his member over his pants as he watched my wife perform her expert blowjob on me.

Suddenly my wife raised her head up off of my cock and took a deep breath while she smiled at me and wiped her mouth. She turned briefly and looked at Christian, then turned back to me and began climbing up into the chair to mount me. I could tell that her movements were turning Christian on because he moaned a little as she stood up.

Once she was in position, she grasped my cock in her hand and aimed it for her hot wet pussy. It slid in with ease. My wife let out the deepest, most sensual moan I had ever heard from her in our 4 years of marriage.

Her head went back and her tits jetted out before me as she slid her blonde pussy up and down on my cock. The sex was getting so hot that I could see Christian dying to pull out his cock and start jerking it.

"Don't be shy man, take it out and spank it." I said.

"Oh my god, yes, take it out." Sandy concurred almost instantly as she whipped her head around and shot him an almost desperate look.

He did so without haste. His member was hard and throbbing, and I half expected him to shoot his load immediately.

Sandy lunged forward onto me, digging her fingernails into my chest and fucking me even harder. Every so often she would reel her head around to catch a glimpse of Christian stroking his cock. I could tell that it made her horny.

The pressure had built up in me so much that I couldn't stand it anymore. I held back with everything that I had until my load came gushing out against my will, filling her pussy. She noticed that I had cum and a smile crossed her face as she slowed her pace and came to a halt upon my softening cock.

While we sat there trying to catch our breath, Sandy turned to Christian and smiled.

"How's it going over there?"

Christian smiled as he continued to stroke himself.

"Good! Can I put more quarters in, or is the show over?"

Sandy laughed.

"I'm sorry honey! You didn't cum?"

"No. I was getting close there for a minute, but I guess I'm out of luck tonight."

"Awe, you poor thing." Sandy said with a short laugh.

Christian stopped stroking his cock and sat up enough so that he could grab his beer from the coffee table. Sandy got up off of me and went around to the kitchen to grab a beer for the two of us. When she returned she handed me my beer and sat down on the opposite side of the couch as Christian, which was the side farthest from me. I took a swig from my beer and put it down on the table.

"Damn baby! that was some good love!"

Sandy thrust her head back against the couch and let out a loud sigh.

"Yes it was!"

Christian sat there on the couch nodding his head in agreement, but not saying anything.

The three of us sat there without saying anything. Sandy and I were still naked and Christian's pants were still unzipped; his cock sloppily shoved back into the opening. Sandy was staring at me with a satisfied smile on her face.

My thoughts were fuzzy from the beer, and I rested my head down on the arm of the chair.

"I can't believe that Tasha didn't fucking make it tonight." Sandy finally broke the silence with the most appropriate statement for the moment.

Christian replied, but his voice was soft and I couldn't make out what he had said with one ear pressed against the arm of the chair. I took a deep breath, which caused me to yawn and stretch awkwardly in the chair. I was feeling the sleepiness of too much booze and extremely satisfying sex. I closed my eyes just enough to dim the light of the room.

"Hey, don't fall asleep or I might be tempted to fuck your wife."

My eyes opened back up slowly to see Christian's smiling face looking over at me. Sandy let out a short laugh. I looked at my wife to see what the expression on her face was saying to his statement, and it looked like she didn't mind the idea. Then she came out with a statement that spoke volumes.

"I was having a lot of fun fucking you. I was just about to cum when you came baby; I was kind of hoping you were going to last for just a few more minutes."

It was clear to me at this point that my wife would gladly hop on Christian's cock if I gave her permission, but she wasn't about to ask for it directly. Christian could see this too, though he didn't react in any way.

"Do you want to fuck Chris?" My heart skipped a beat as the words escaped my lips.

"I don't know. Would you like to watch me fuck him?"

I didn't know the answer to that question. I had watched her suck his cock that time and kind of liked it, but I didn't know how to feel about her fucking him.

"I don't mind if you suck his cock a little."

Sandy's mouth dropped open a bit at my statement, almost as if she was upset that I didn't give her permission to fuck him. The look faded as quickly as it had appeared on her face, and she turned to Christian with a smile.

"Would you like me to suck on your cock a little?"

"Sure, I'd love for you to suck on my cock a little."

The two of them mocking me made me cringe a bit.

Sandy reached her hand into the opening of Christian's pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. She began to stroke his cock as she lay back on the couch for a moment, as if to invite Christian to hop on top of her and fuck her. She was looking at him with fuck me eyes.

With one swift motion, she lunged forward and took his cock all the way into her mouth, where she stayed just long enough to turn her head from side to side a couple of times before coming up for her first accent. He let out a moan that made it clear that he was in heaven.

I watched as she treated him like a king, sucking his cock like he had never had a blowjob before and she wanted him to know how wonderful it was. Her thumb and index finger wrapped around the base of his cock and followed her lips up and down as she moved. His cock was as hard as a cock can possibly get.

She started to speed her pace and suddenly came up for air. She looked at him with fuck me eyes as she stroked his cock, and then turned to me.

"Can I ride it? Please? Just for a bit?"

What could I do at this point?

"Yes, you can ride it."

She let out a sigh of relief and quickly climbed on top of Christian, scrambling to get his cock into her pussy. I watched as she hit her target with his member and slowly slid down until his cock was all the way inside her. Her head fell back in ecstasy and her hands slid down to his knees for balance.

She moaned loudly, and he breathed hard enough to hear over her moan. Her ass moved up and down, forward and back on his cock in a steady rhythm. She was so beautiful in that moment that I started to get hard again.

I could tell when she was about to cum, and when she did it was an incredible orgasm. The sounds that she made caused Christian to climax, and the two of them picked up their pace.

"Are you gonna cum? Huh? Are you gonna cum for me?"

My wife was giving him the fuck of his life.

"Yes! I'm gonna cum! Oh my god!"

Christian put his hands on her hips and started forcing her movements, fucking her harder and harder as he built up to his orgasm.

"Tell me." My wife managed to say as she was getting the shit fucked out of her.

"Oh my god, here it comes!"

My wife got up off of him and positioned herself with her open mouth over his cock as she stroked it. He thrust his member upward and into her mouth, which she gladly accepted and began to suck on.

He grunted loudly and I knew that he was filling my wife's mouth with his cum. She didn't stop or pull away; she just kept sucking until he stopped moving completely and was finished cumming. She swallowed every last drop of another man's cum right in front of me.

When she came up, she wiped her mouth and took a deep breath, but did not let go of his cock right away. Instead, she gently stroked it as she smiled at him. He sat there drained of all his energy.

She turned to me with a smile on her face, and then showed a look of concern.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Was that fun?"

She laughed a little.

"Ya."

Just then, the front door opened and we all heard Tasha's voice from around the corner, "Hello, I finally fucking made it!"

To be continued...