From a Hot Wife to Hotwife

Story Info
A photo shoot turns my hot wife into a Hotwife.
914 words
4.22
107.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dalvin_69
dalvin_69
12 Followers

I had often fantasized about watching my wife with another man. A hung, muscular guy. I have an average sized package and am pretty good and attentive in bed and I happily go down on my wife at any time and am secure enough to bring toys in the bedroom to help her get off.

I kept that fantasy secret for years though. While we had sex a fair bit we didn't TALK about sex very often and it seemed too weird for her tastes. One day though, i decided to give her a little 'quiz'. I said she had to write down 5 things she'd be into sexually that we hadn't done before. I said I'd do the same. Then we'd swap lists and we'd rate what we definitely wanted to do, definitely didn't want to do (no judgement, no questions asked), and what we'd consider.

I had "watching her with someone else" as a fantasy but also had the disclaimer that I didn't know if I ACTUALLY wanted it, or just wanted to fantasize about it with her.

About a week later, we came home after doing some drinking at a neighbours and had a pretty hot session. Afterwards, I brought up the list again. We both agreed that we shouldn't do it but one of the other things on my list was taking erotic photos of her (which she was open to - she's shy but she's also very photogenic and I think secretly likes to show off). I asked what if we staged a photoshoot to make it LOOK like she's with another guy. We'd find a 'fantasy guy' from a personals site and just stage this hot session but she wouldn't actually sleep with him. To my surprise, she said she'd try it as long as the photos never saw anyone's eyes but ours.

So I get her to describe a potential guy. She doesn't mention cock size but I make that my own secret requirement. We eventually find this guy and set it up. I plan to do the photography and it is all done in our own bedroom to make it look authentic, etc.

We have a quick drink and just decide to get to it. It starts out pretty awkward so we agree that they can do some making out, just to get comfortable and get him aroused.

Next, I start to pose them in all these various positions - starting with slow undressing and including all of the foreplay. So one photo has her on her knees holding his big cock (wedding ring in clear sight), the next with it just touching the tip of her tongue, the next angled to look like she is deep-throating him but she isn't actually.

Same goes for him going down on her. He is millimeters away from her pussy, she is arching her back, etc. She is gradually getting more and more turned on by the unintentional teasing.

Finally we get to the point where they pretend to have sex. He is also rock hard at this point. He has the tip of his cock just barely on her pussy, so her lips are just starting to go around his tip. Her face is flush and she's breathing a bit heavy at this point.

I ask if she is ok if he puts it in a little bit further for one photo and the next photo will be at an angle that he looks like he is all the way inside her but isn't really.

She nervously agrees and he pushes in an inch or two as she lets out a moan. I tell her how hot she looks and as he is starting to pull out, she stops him and says 'not yet'.

She pauses for a moment and says "I'm sorry baby."

I respond "what do you mean."

She locks her eyes on me, says "I love you, but I need this" and wraps her legs around him, pushing his cock all the way inside her.

Her eyes roll back as she turns away from me and focuses on him. She whispers something in his ear and they proceed to fuck as if I wasn't anywhere to be found. I put my camera down and watch a short but very passionate fucking, he cums inside her while she gives this look of complete pleasure.

He gets dressed and I escort him out of the house while he thanks us. When I return to the bedroom, my wife sheepishly and nervously apologizes and starts stumbling about how she got caught up in the moment etc. . I interrupt her to say it is ok and proceed to go down on her.

She is surprised that I am licking her cum-filled pussy but immediately is turned on by it. I ask her to retell every second of the experience and how it felt. Soon she has an incredible orgasm and a giant smile on her face.

I tell her that I just want us to have the best sex life possible, even if it means bringing someone else in from time to time. She thanks me and tells me she loves me as she starts to go down on me (which is a rare occurrence). As she is about to put my cock in her mouth, she looks up and says "Text him and see if he's free tomorrow" and gives me the best head I've ever had.

dalvin_69
dalvin_69
12 Followers