From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of this Mistress wife, sissy husband, lifestyle.
6.5k words
4.3
149.1k
68

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: My reveal, a true reveal for the sissy in me.

I reach to the bottom of the stairs and at the front doorway entrance, Helen and Jenny are standing and looking at me in my black maids dress, white tights, black velvet 5 inch spike heel pumps, wig and makeup. The look on their faces seeing me dressed as such is priceless. This is the first time Helen has seen her sissy husband dressed before her as a sissy maid. Helen and her work friend Jenny looks to have their jaws drop.

I sheepishly curtsy and say, "Ahh..ahhh..umm Helen, this is me... I hope it does not shock you or Jenny."

Helen is shocked but says, "Oh my God, Phil, you look, well both silly but actually quite cute...cute in a sissy way. I don't know exactly what to think."

Jenny interjects with giggles, "Sorry Helen but... [as she laughs] ... Phil looks oddly cute... My God look at that dress?" she giggles more and says, "And those tights, wow! white tights really look good on the sissy maid."

My face under its makeup is blushing and I feel so embarrassed. I'm told to turn around and give the ladies a good look at my whole outfit. I do the effeminate turn as I am told to do and they lap up the sight of sissy maid me. I can sense Helen is both bothered at what she sees as her husband, but also inquisitive and excited at seeing a rather cute, feminine looking sissy maid.

Helen says, "Curtsy again Phil, I want to see you do it again in your maids dress and heels."

I say. "Yes Helen." as I curtsy once again, resulting in both of them laughing at me.

We all head back up stairs as the ladies follow me and study my walk in my tall heels. Both note I seem to be able to walk in high heels quite well. As if I have been doing this for many years. As we enter the living room Helen and Jenny sit on the sofa and have me stand at attention before them, my high heeled feet daintily standing side by side, my hands in a graceful grasp in front of my dress and I stand still.

Jenny says, "Well Helen I'm sure this is quite a shock to you, to see your husband as a sissy crossdresser. I'm sure you are confused with what to do about this."

Helen says, "Yes, Jenny I am rather confused, angry and upset. First at Phil lying to me and not telling me about this side of him. Second, I'm mad at what he is having me to think and do. He says he does not want to become a woman, he told me he has not and does not have sex dressed like this with men, but he has taken clothes like these with him when on business trips so he can dress up in the motel rooms he stays at. I worry if he is lying and has had sex dressed like this with guys."

I interject, "Please Helen... please understand I have not had any sex with men, honestly."

Helen replies, "Phil, ok that may be true, but you did tell me that you think about sex with men when you dress up. Do you want to have sex with men?"

I reply, "Hun... I'll be honest again, when I dress up as a maid or as a slut I do think about being taken by men, it's not a gay thing as I will not want such dressed as a man, it's just a sissy thing, a power control thing sexually when I'm in my effeminate and sissy mind and of that of men."

Jenny jumps in, "Helen actually I've seen stuff on line about male crossdressers and sissies, when they crossdress and feel as if they are women or want to be women, so I guess any sex they would have in their mind is sort of straight sex, or well sissy domination sex to them."

Helen looks at me and says, "Phil, since you are dressed as a sissy maid, you should go to the kitchen and make us both some coffee and then serve it to us."

I meekly stand then curtsy as I say, "Yes Helen."

Jenny replies, "You know Helen Phil should refer to you as Mistress."

Helen nods and says, "You are right Jenny, Phil curtsy again and use the name Mistress Helen."

I am so embarrassed but I curtsy again saying, "Yes, Mistress Helen, coffee will be made and served."

I am dismissed to the kitchen to prepare the coffee.

While I am doing my new sissy maid chores of preparing coffee to then be served to Helen and Jenny they continue to talk. Helen is still flustered about her husband being sissy crossdresser. Jenny and her talk about the choices Helen has. She can simply divorce me, using the lies and hidden crossdressing and fear that I may have cheated on her with men as I was dressing as a sissy maid and slut. My word versus her word, but I'm the lying crossdresser, it would be pretty easy to have the divorce go bad for me.

That all said Jenny begins talking about the world out there of crossdressing men who get off on being humiliated and used as sissies, sissy maids and or sissy sluts. Jenny tells Helen that instead of just divorcing me, she can make terms where I will begin to live and serve as her personal sissy maid. Helen does grow interested in this discussion with Jenny. Jenny begins to outline the benefits.

Jenny sits up and says, "Look Helen, it's shock to find your husband and in your case of what eight years is some flaming sissy crossdresser, but most men like Phil love the thought of becoming some form of sissy maid. I bet Phil has fantasized about this sort of stuff his whole adult life."

Helen says, "Well yes, having a personal sissy maid can be fun and more so very useful. If I keep him down and help feminize him, it could be more worthwhile than simply divorcing him."

Jenny excitedly adds, "Imagine never having to do any household chores again, unless you want to. Imagine having Phil as your obedient, effeminate sissy maid wait on you like you are his Queen. Does that not just turn you on Helen?"

Helen now all perked up replies, "Well yes that is very exciting. Getting use to seeing Phil daily in feminine and sissy clothes will be an adjustment, but having him under my thumb would be great"

I'm in the kitchen preparing their coffee as I hear the ladies talk like this. My fears as a man are rising. I think about living much of my daily life as my wife's sissy maid, it scares the man in me but seeing myself in my maids dress, hose, heels etc. also turns me on. Jenny is correct most sissy crossdressers like me love the thought of being enslaved into some form of sissy maid service or slut servitude. But I don't know if I can live much of my daily life like this. But what is my alternative? To be outed to others and still divorced? If I become Helen's sissy maid we stay married, even though my relationship as her husband will change. I get to stay living in this house and surely outside of that Helen will not make my life too hard. She won't go against me on my work job, she will not just out me to family and friends, but I don't know.

I have a serving tray of two cups of coffee ready, with bowl of cream and a bowl of sugar. I pick up the tray and proceed to carry it out from the kitchen and to the living room where Helen and Jenny continue to talk about sissy me. I will mind my new manners, I must not upset Helen now.

They see me enter and smile as I daintily walk in the room with my 5 inch heels and I carefully place the serving tray on the coffee table. I now stand before them and ask Jenny how she likes her coffee. I say I know how Helen likes hers, two teaspoons of sugar and a small drop of cream. Jenny tells me she likes only a teaspoon of sugar but a good dollop of cream. I curtsy to both in acknowledging the task at hand and they both giggle as girls can.

They watch me intently as I very sissy-like make the coffees to order. Once I am finished I pick up Jenny's cup and saucer as Helen says the guest shall be served first. I walk to Jenny, then standing feet closely side by side, my knees locked and I daintily bend at my hips and graciously as I can present her the cup and saucer. Jenny takes it from my hands, sips and tells me "Thank you it's fine." I curtsy and then I walk back to the coffee table and pick up Helen's cup and saucer of coffee. I am so humiliated doing this for my wife, but I step towards her and again my high heeled feet together, knees locked and bending over I graciously present her the cup and saucer. Helen takes it from me and sips it too, saying, "Thank you Phil, it's fine." Another curtsy by me as I walk back before them a few feet away. Helen tells me to seat myself on my knees and make sure my dress sits nice across my thighs and back side as I remain quiet. I will be allowed to listen to their conversation but remain quiet unless I am spoken too. It's so damn humiliating for the man in me, but my sissy self is all a flutter with excitement and my sissy dick is rock hard in my panty. I so want too touch it but of course I do not.

Jenny tells more about how Helen should look at keeping me as her sissy maid. She notes that a contract of servitude should be drafted and signed. Since Helen is a legal secretary a good contract should be workable. It should include what shall be expected of me as her sissy maid and about being and open relationship as well.

Jenny says, "Helen since Phil no longer appeals to you sexually as a man but only as a sissy maid, you should make sure your contract allows for an open relationship... for you." she adds, " You will still want and need a man or men in your life including your sex life. Phil is really no longer suited to this role. I too see him as a sissy maid who himself says he enjoys the thought of servicing men as he dresses as a sissy maid and slut."

Helen says, "Yes, yes that is true, I mean I still love Phil but no longer can see him as a man. I think that I now want my relationship with him as a Mistress and sissy. I think sissifying him will be fun and good for him. I do think I'm going to have to make sure I can bring in and date other men, real men. Maybe letting them have fun with my new sissy too."

Jenny all excited says, "Yes! exactly you deserve a real man or men, you are still a deserving woman, cute, sexy and vibrant. Phil certainly loves you as such don't you Phil?"

I perk up and say, "Yes. Miss Jenny, I love my wife, or now my Mistress. I am very sexually attracted to her but as a crossdressing sissy I see how my wife may not care for sexual relations with me anymore. I see how she may need and want other men. A contract should be open as such."

Jenny says, "But only for Helen, Phil. You will not have such privilege. A sissy like you must be cut off any male, female sexual relations. Helen, it would be best to lock Phil up in chastity and to deny him from now on any penis in vagina sex. In fact I suggest he not be allowed to use his sissy penis on men as well. The best place for a sissy like Phil is to take it, take hard cock in his sissy mouth and up his sissy ass, even getting his sissy fill of hot cum. He should only be allowed as a reward to have chastity removed and masturbate on your guidelines.

Helen says, "You are correct Jenny, Phil should be kept from normal penetration sex, only that he is being penetrated."

Jenny adds, "Pent up frustration from chastity will make Phil be a much better sissy, much more willing to accept his fate if he knows that you as his Mistress will control any masturbation."

Sitting on my knees and hearing all of this worries me, I feel like Helen is getting serious about my sissy servitude to her. No longer having sex with women drives what is the man in me to angst. Guys normally chase and want vagina. Knowing Helen's is off limits to me now is bothersome, but my pathetic sissy side loves it and my sissy dick stays rock hard. I so fucking want to play with myself, I come close to putting my right hand in my crotch, but stop in time as I'm certain Helen an Jenny would not tolerate that.

Helen perks up, "You know we talk about Phil as a sissy but we use his male name, I never asked him if he has a feminine or sissy name."

Jenny says, "That's right, he probably uses the name Phillis or Phylicia, do you use such a name Phil?"

I sit up and say, "Um, I have always separated my male name and persona from my effeminate, sissy name and persona, my feminine name is, Chantel."

They both laugh, Helen says, "That's a cute name Phil." she pauses then says, "I can see you as a Chantel, Chantel it will be then. We will try to use this name for you from now on ok?"

I on my knees head bow and say, "Thank you ladies."

It seems my life of being a sissy maid to my Mistress wife is set full speed ahead. Helen is coming around to seeing me no longer as her dutiful husband of near eight years and now only to be her effeminate and useful sissy maid, named Chantel.

For the rest of tonight the ladies enjoy discussing my future and having me carry out commands as any good sissy maid shall do. It was all overwhelming for me, my normal male and husband side has been blunted by an original hurt and angry wife to now a woman who will use her power as a Mistress to dominate her pathetic sissy husband. All the while I am thinking that I should not be surprised as I know much of my adult life I have known I do truly lust for sissy crossdressing and as a maid and slut.

The night wraps up, Jenny leaves for home, Helen makes sure to tell me the bedroom is now off limits for me, tonight I will again sleep on the sofa. Tomorrow we will convert the spare bedroom into my sissy maid quarters where I will now store my clothes, set up a make up table, we will buy a bed and dresser and I shall begin to live out my home life as a sissy Maid.

I remove my maids outfit, shower and take off my make up. I dress for bed in what will be sleeping lingerie of a white satin full slip over a matching white bra and panty with a pair of white pantyhose on my sissy legs. Helen is off to bed and I too try to settle into sleep on the sofa.

Sleep comes by hard as my mind is all over with all that is happening to me. I do eventually fall asleep, but knowing I must get up at least an hour earlier now to shower, do my makeup and put on a maids dress. It sucks as I will only be wearing such for an hour or so just to wait on Helen as I will then have to wash all of my makeup off and take off the maids dress, hose, wig and heels as Helen goes to work and I then have to go in drab as Phil to my job. But Helen deserves a sissy maid husband and I will have to get use to doing this.

6:00am my alarm clock goes off and I get up to sit up on the sofa, in my lingerie and pantyhose. I come around and know I must quickly shower and get dolled up as sissy Chantel before 8:00am as I must get breakfast ready for Mistress Helen. So off I go and it's hustle and bustle to be all made up and in a maids dress. I go with a pink satin maids dress, frilly white apron, pink choker and a fluffy white petticoat. All over me wearing a pair of sissy girl pink tights and a pair of 5 inch spike heel pink pumps. My blonde and light auburn shoulder length, wispy wig is on and pink and white lace trim maids cap on my sissy head.

Once in the kitchen I get coffee going and make poached eggs over toast for my Mistress wife Helen. I see Helen arrive wearing black knee length cotton, pencil skirt and silver satin blouse, her auburn, shoulder length hair pulled back and with a black head band. She has very nice suntan sheer pantyhose on, she smells of Chanel No.5 and is very cute but business like. I know to curtsy as I greet her and she roles her eyes noting at what her husband has become in his pink maids dress.

I serve her coffee and prepare her poached eggs over toast plate and daintily serve her with a curtsy and saying, "Please enjoy Mistress." I still am so embarrassed as add by my new sissy life but I carry on. Helen notes I can have a quick bowl of cereal and coffee sitting with her and I do as she instructs.

Helen says, "Chantel, when you come home from your job tonight you will shower, do your makeup and get back into maids dress and heels ok?"

I'm seated but bow my head as I say, "Yes, my Mistress."

She adds, "I'm going to expect you to have dinner on the go as I come home, today I will be home by oh, maybe 5:30pm, that should allow you to get all sissied up and dinner on the go."

I reply with another head bow, "Yes, my Mistress, I will do as you instructed." My sissy cock is stiff in my panty as this is such sissy turn on for me.

We both finish up breakfast, Helen steps into a pair of black leather 4 inch spike heel pumps and puts on a blazer, grabs her purse and I curtsy to her and wish her a nice day at work. I have to quickly wash dishes and get out of my maids dress, and take my makeup off before I dress in drab for my job. But I am to wear panties and pantyhose to work from now on.

At work, my mind is all over the placed in what to think about how life is going for me. It's hard for me to get my work done, but I muddle through. About 1:30pm Helen calls on my cell phone.

She says, "Chantel, I'm going to a little late tonight, I'll be eating dinner out. You can make yourself something quick to eat, but make sure you are dressed as a maid before I get home."

I reply, "Yes, Mistress." hoping nobody in there office heard me say Mistress.

After my work day is over drive home and I safely arrive home, I shower, shave, do my make up and put on a black lace bra and matching lightly padded panty. I open up a new pair of white sheer pantyhose and slip them on my legs. I put on a black satin camisole, my white fluffy petticoat and then my black satin maids dress with its white lace trim. I put on the white lace and satin apron and a black satin and white lace choker. I top of my look with my blonde and light auburn, wispy shoulder length wig and the black and white lace trim wig cap. I grab a pair of 5 inch spike heel black leather pumps and just like that, I'm in my sissy maid glory.

I mince to my full length mirror and enjoy the view of my sissy reflection. I practice a few curtsies and am smiling at my look. This is really the way I love most to dress and be, a feminine sissy girl. Soon I get on with making myself a bite to eat and will do a few things around the kitchen as I wait for my wife, now Mistress Helen arrive home from her dinner out. I figure she is with Jenny or others from the office and try not to be so bothered by my wife eating out without me.

A quick meal for me and some kitchen tidy up work and I pour myself a coffee and decide to just sit in the living room and wait for Helen to come home. I'm sure my sissy maid look will be a sight of her. I think to myself, 'Jeez Chantel, I wonder really what does Helen think of me? I mean it must be a shock for her, your wife to now knows she is married to a crossdressing sissy. I mean last night Jenny really got her into the idea of me living as her sissy maid and not just toss me out on the streets as a perverted sissy in a divorce.'

I sit and enjoy wearing clothes I love to wear, but I try not to jerk myself off, no matter how bad I want to.

About 7:00pm Helen's car pulls into the driveway, I get up, fix my dress, smooth up my pantyhose and walk down the stairs to the front door. I open it up as Helen walks up to it, I curtsy and greet her, resulting her giggling and shaking her head. It's so embarrassing what is left of the man in me.

Helen says, "I don't know how I will get use to my sissy maid husband, nice curtsy... dear." as she steps inside.

She notes we both have black leather, spike heel pumps on and I agree with a smile. I was going to try to give her a kiss, but stopped in mid motion knowing I am now her sissy maid and not her manly husband.

I ask, "Um Helen, er Mistress, how was her day and who did you go out to dinner with? Was it Jenny or others at your office?"

Helen with a stern look on as she kicks off her heels says, "Um Chantel, what does it matter to you? I choose myself with whom I go out to dinner now that you have dropped your man card with me."

I reply, "I...I am sorry.. Mistress but I am still your husband and well... I was just interested."

12