From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 05

Story Info
I begin my career in sissy pornography.
4.1k words
4.57
54.2k
34

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five: I'm going to be more than just a sissy maid.

Waking up Sunday morning, I sit in my bed and think about my slut duties last night at the rest area. I get into the shower and it all floods back to me as I shower, then dry off, moisturize and get back to my maids quarters and do my makeup, put on my bra, panty and maids outfit, black one today with black sheer pantyhose and black leather 5 inch spike heel pumps.

I then prepare breakfast for Mistress Helen and Sir Alan. Once done I serves them as expected with breakfast in bed. I quickly eat my plain oatmeal and have to make a quick edit of video made last night so I can present it to Mistress Helen an Sir Alan later on. The video is amateurish but shows my first blow jobs and getting my first but fuck well enough.

After breakfast and me doing all the dishes, I find Helen an Alan are relaxing in the living room, of course comfortably side by side as they watch some morning t.v. I enter, curtsy and tell them I have the video edited and ready to view on the tablet I have. They both sit up, I gracefully hand them the tablet and then move back, curtsy and kneel before them as they watch the video.

The first video is from my cell phone camera of giving my first ever blow job in the car last night. It was very herky jerky as Brad the man I sucked off held the camera as I was doing my slut duty on his hard cock. As jerky as it was I see Helen and Alan both enjoy seeing me as their sissy slut doing what I will become an expert at, sucking cock. I am complimented by both as they know it was my first time. I tell them I enjoyed it very much.

The next video is from the go pro camera set up in a bathroom toilet stall where I graciously sucked another man named Ben off last night. The quality of this video was higher and I see Helen and Alan really enjoy its visuals. Both call me out as such a little slut and a hot little cock sucker. Oddly now I feel pride. How far I have come in a couple of weeks. But in my sissy heart and mind I know it is what I want and Helen as well as Alan know it too.

The third and last video is of my first time being anally fucked by a horny man. Again the go pro is set up in the stall and gives great video as I am finally set up, lubed up and Rick, the man who will forever be my first man to fuck me up my slutty ass gets his go. Helen and Alan watch with interest as they see I am penetrated by Rick's modest but willing cock. They are also interested in seeing I was not taken by some hard abed, big chested stud, but by a frumpy and a bit pudgy man, who so wanted to fuck my ass. Needless to say Helen and Alan love seeing me done and seeing a man cum up inside me knowing the thrill it was for me as a sissy slut.

I feel strange but also excited as my sissy life rounds out. Alan and Helen after viewing the videos of my rest area bathroom sex leads to me finding out their next plans.

Alan says, "Well Chantel, it looks like you have come around well to being a new slut, the men loved doing you last night and it's time we make some money from your new life style."

I on my knees ask, "What is that Sir Alan?


Alan responds, "Well Chantel I know a few guys who are trained in A/V and are interested in us all making sexy videos of you. The plan will be to make few cute sissy maid videos that will be offered online to interest men to sign up and want to then buy more sex related videos we will make of you."

Helen adds, "Yes, Chantel we both feel you making sex videos will make us some good money. We will have a web site and blog set up where visitors can follow the sissy you with your blogs and with videos a few free ones to get them interested and a few pay ones that we feel mostly men will enjoy watching and jerking off too."

I reply, "Um... wow, I never imagined this becoming of me, but here I am and about to be making sex videos of money."

Alan says, "Chantel, you will do great, you look stunning as a sissy girl and a slut. Girls like you will enjoy this aspect of your life."

Well we all discuss all aspects of this new venture Mistress Helen, Sir Alan and myself as their sissy. I'm very excited but quite nervous but I soon accept it and find it erotically exciting. They tell me about what the plan will be this Friday and Saturday. It looks as if I will make some sissy maid videos including sex videos on Friday and on Saturday videos of me servicing men at a Stag set up will be made. It's going to be quite a weekend.

The next few days pass as much of the past two weeks have, me working as Phil but at night working as Sissy Chantel, Mistress Helen's maid service. Each day passes and Friday night gets closer.

Friday night comes, I am wearing a white lace bra and matching white lace panty. I put in my breast forms and slip on a garter belt and pull up my legs sexy white sheer stockings with cute lace tops. On to my black satin with white lace trim and white apron maids dress, a black satin, white lace choker, my light auburn and blonde hi-lighted wispy, shoulder length wig, topped by my black satin and white lace maids cap.

I pull out a lovely pair of 5 inch spike heel pumps, black velvet with those cute black velvet ankle straps, a heavy gold bracelet on my left wrist, gold dangling earrings and a spritz of Dior perfume and I am dressed for my evening of sex video making.

Mistress Helen and Sir Alan take me out to a motel that will be the setting of a series of sexy and sex videos. It's a run of the mill motel and a room has been rented with the a/v crew having set it up for some good video making. Once we get there and park the three of us get out of Alan's car and walk to the office to introduce me to the manager who will play a part in the videos.

Once inside I curtsy and say, "Hello sir, my name is Chantel, I am pleased that I will be used nicely at your motel to make sexy videos."

The Manager says, "Why, thank you Chantel, my name is Chuck I will definitely look forward to seeing you in videos as well as participate with you."

We all make our way to the motel room, which is set up for video making, three of Alan's buddies who are skilled in A/V. Bob, and Tom will work cameras and Mitch will work audio. I first make an introductory video, where I will go around in my maids dress and telling my audience about me as Sissy Chantel and why I am a sissy maid. I pull of a good basic video with me in my maids dress, stockings, heels, wig and makeup. Trying to look cute as sissy maid telling of myself and inviting people to visit my sissy blog at my sissy website. This video is about 7 minutes long.

I then make another sexy video in my outfit and a feather duster in my right hand where I do a bit of flirty, dusting in my heels and tell the video audience how much I love being sissy maid. A cute little 5 minute teaser video. Once done the A/V crew outline and explain our first sex video. A virtual dry run where I am to walk in from outside the room with the motel manager Chuck and a maids cart set up with cleaning, dusting supplies and a canister vacuum. Once all set up, Chuck and I stand outside the door, a camera man with us and the video recording starts.

Chuck says, "Chantel, we will start your new job as our motel sissy maid with this room."

I say, "Yes, sir, thank you sir." as I curtsy.

Chuck unlocks the front door and opens it as we walk in, me pushing my maids cart, he says, "It's a typical motel room Chantel, a two twin beds, chair, t.v., dresser a small kitchenette with a sink, microwave and electric coffee pot. It has a standard bathroom with tub and shower."

I smile and reply, "Looks good sir, perfect starting point of my new job and your motel sissy maid."

The scene cuts and the staff says it looks good. They set up for the next scene .

The next scene begins with Chuck commenting, "Chantel, if you can get started on your maids duties. I will just sit here on the edge of the bed and observe you."

I curtsy and reply, "Yes, sir."

I take a feather duster from the maids cart and begin to do a little bit of dusting in my maids dress and heels. Chuck watches me and enjoys the sight of sissy me doing my duties. Once I finish some dusting I then pick up a dusting cloth and begin to dust the counter top and tables.

This sexy sissy maid stuff has Chuck comment, "Mmm. Chantel you are very cute, quite sexy in the short, frilly black maids dress. I love your cute white stockings and this black velvet heels, yummy."

I turn and face Chuck, curtsy and say, "I'm glad I please you sir. I hope you are happy with my maid duties?"

Chuck smiles big and replies, "Yes, girl I'm very happy at your quality of cleaning and so sexy too. You know what would be nice, would be pleasing to me Chantel?"

I stand before him and ask, "What would that be sir."

Chuck extends his right hand from being seated on the edge of the bed and says, "Come here dear."

I reach out my right hand and place it into his as he then draws me closer to him. Chuck rises up from the bed and says, "Chantel you shall get on your knees ok?"

I curtsy and say, "Yes sir."

He smiles and says, "A good maid... no the best maids like you also give personal services." he takes my right hand and puts it into his crotch, I can feel he is rock hard in his pants. He adds, "You should undo my pants, pull them down and then pull my briefs down too."

I look up at him from my knees and say, "Yes, sir, I will sir."

His pants and briefs down I see Chuck's nice 7 inch cut, white cock, nicely thick. He is very horny for me as he sits back down on the edge of the bed. I am now looking at his manhood and I know I must suck it and I want to suck it too. I then grasp his hard cock with my right hand and place my left hand cupping his balls, my barbie pink colour nails so sexy, so feminine begin to tug and pull on his lovely shaft as I lick my lips.

I hear him ask, "Do you want to suck my cock Chantel?"

I look up at him, my eyes going doey eyed and say, "Yes, please, yes sir please me suck your gorgeous cock."

Chuck smiles, pets my head with his right hand and says, "Go ahead then, you little slut."

I lean forward my barbie pink coloured lips kiss his stiff, bulbous head and then I let his cock part my lips as I slip my mouth over his hot cock. My tongue is wanting, craving to feel his leathery shaft glide over it. Chuck moans as his cock slips nicely inside my slutty mouth. I work up my saliva as I begin to bob and suck on his tool, my tongue dances all around his stiff shaft. Chuck leans back on the bed, his arms and hands propping him up as he continues to moan. He looks up at the ceiling and back down at the sight of sissy maid me, servicing has manhood.

I am really into it as I crave to feel every bit of texture on his 7 inch rod. The warmth of it, the taste of it, the lust I have as a sissy slut as I bob over and over, suck and moan myself with his cock lustfully inside my mouth. My left hand tickles the base of his balls with my pink coloured nails and it causes him to pulsate his cock inside my mouth, I sense Chuck loves it as he groans and sighs.

Chuck lustfully says, "Fu...uuuck you bitch, you suck... so...sooo ahhh well." he sits back up and his right hand gets back to pet my hair as he adds, "Ahhh...s...sooo good, God you sissy slut... maids like you Chantel are... ahhhh...ohhhh, the...the best."

My mind fills with sissy pride, this is a part of my calling, my sissy life is also one where I live to please men and to make them feel so fucking good sexually. I keep working on Chuck's cock, saliva flows as I slurp and suck, my tongue in over drive on his hard cock. I moan and he groans we are acting as one sexual unit, me loving, giving, he enjoying the taking. My sissy dick is hard in my own panty it heightens my lust. Surely the camera and sound crew are getting great raw video of this lustful sex session.

I can sense Chuck is working towards what he really wants, to jack off inside my sissy mouth so I go onto overdrive as I suck and bob harder and my left hand continues to fondle his balls. Chuck is in a frenzy of wanted desire he is so hot to want to cum.

He cries out, "Ohhh God...yes... fucking.. fuck... fuck.. feels so good." His hands both now pet and run over my hair and begins to put a hold on the back of my heard. "Ugh..ahhhh so... sooon... ohhh, yeah... yeah, now, now, now." as he shoots out a thick volume of his hot semen, it gushes inside my mouth and I begin to swallow it with sissy pride. Blast after blast until Chuck is spent and he sighs, his hands hold my head and he then slowly pulls out from my mouth kisses the top of my head and thanks me.

I look up and smile, telling him I am happy he enjoyed it all and that his cum was thick and so delicious, I love it in my tummy now. I then help tuck his pink lipstick covered cock back into his briefs, he stands up and I do up his pants as I stay on my knees. He tells me it was great but for me to get back to my maid duties now. He will check back on me later. I on my knees tell him I will get back to my maid duties and tell him I look forward to him checking back soon. Chuck walks out the motel room door and the camera fads to black, me still in my maids outfit on my knees. The scene ends and between Mistress Helen, Sir Alan and the crew they love it. We take a break for some refreshments, casual discussion and to set up the bathroom cleaning scene.

Helen and Alan compliment me and say I will have some kick ass sex videos to sell online.

After about an hour break the next scene is set up and a dry virtual run goes ahead. Cameras are set up including go pros and the scene will start with me in the motel room's bathroom, black maids dress, white sheer stockings, black velvet 5in spike heel pumps with ankle straps, my makeup freshened up and my light auburn with blonde hi-lights shoulder length wispy wig on nicely. As I begin doing a wipe down of the bathroom sink, trying to do it all professionally and then putting the cleaning cloth back on my maids cart I grab a toilet brush and my heels click on the linoleum floor as I get to and bend over the toilet. I hear the motel room's front door open up and from the other room outside of the camera's view I hear Chuck.

He calls out, "Chantel, how you doing?"

I reply from the bathroom, "I'm good sir, just cleaning the bathroom."

Chucks walks to the bathroom door and says, "Mmm, looking good girl. Looking like you are doing good job, I like maids who who know how to do their jobs well."

I am still bent over the toilet, brush in hand as I look towards Chuck and say, "Thank you sir. I like being a good sissy maid, I'm finishing up on the bathroom here."

Chuck stares and pauses then says, "Let me come over and check out how well you clean the toilet girl." as he walks towards me.

I finish up scrubbing and I see him look over my shoulder and look into the bowl, but it is more of an excuse to touch me and his right hand brushes my black satin maids dress shoulders and soon runs through my hair.

He leans closer and says, "Mmmm you smell nice Chantel, what perfume are you wearing?"

I look back at him and say, "Some Dior sir, I'm glad you like its scent."

Chuck keeps playing with the length of my hair and says, "You bent over the toilet like that in your maids dress, stockings and heels is a real turn on girl."

Chuck next pulls out from his back pocket a tube of Astra glide and places it on the toilet tank before my eyes as he says, "Hmm maybe we should give this Astra glide a try deary?"

I smile and as I reach for the tube I look back at him and say, "Why not sir?"

Chuck steps back as I put the toilet brush down and flip up my maids dress, white petticoat and tug down my white panty exposing my bottom and the garters holding up my stockings. Chuck sees my long pink finger nails and says he will take the lube and lube me up. So I assume the proper position, legs out, me bent over thrusting my bottom out and my tall heels only making me more sexy. Chuck takes a dollop of lube and begins to finger my butt hole and it feels great for me as I moan with growing lust. He keeps working the lube and his cock is now rock hard in his pants. Once he stops he stands up, drops his pants and his briefs. I look over my shoulder as he strokes his 7 inch cock working himself up.

Chuck says, "I'm going to fuck you Chantel, fuck you, hard fuck you like a deserving sissy maid should be fucked. I'm going to pound your backside and fill you with my hot cum, do you like that?"

I thrust my ass out, crank my neck back and say, "Oh yes, yes sir. Ahhh it sounds great sir, please fuck me, fuck me hard. Make me want you as a man inside me."

Chuck sighs and his firm hands grab my butt cheeks and massage them as I build up my lust for him to sink his stiff cock inside me. Chuck takes his right hand and with his stiff 7 inch rod and begins to insert it in to my wanting hole. I grunt and groan as he works it inside me. It hurts but also feels great. I moan more as he groans and thrusts deeper inside me. He goes slowly at first as he works into a good fucking rhythm. I stare into toilet bowl as I feel his manhood work up inside me. I bite my lip and sigh.

I say, "Ohhh God... mmmm..ohhh ye...yes... ahh it feels so good sir."

Chuck says, "You like it bitch? You like hard cock up your slutty ass?"

I say, "Oh God yes, yes, yes, yes."

Chuck begins to pound me harder, with more determination and we begin to work well together as he holds my hips tight with his hands and pounds me more and more passionately. We 
 both breathe heavy with panting sighs. His forcefulness is nearing hard core, I can't believe how hard he bangs my ass. My sissy dick is rock hard and Chuck knows it as he says I should jerk myself off as he fucks me. I begin to tug on my sissy dick as I take his cock invasion up my sissy ass.

Soon he decides we should move away from the toilet as he grasps my mid section and puts me towards the bathroom sink where we can see each other in the mirror. He reinserts his cock and picks back up fucking me as I stroke my sissy dick. He tells me how good we look in the mirror together. Surly the camera and sound crew along with Helen and Alan are enjoying watching this.

As I stroke my sissy dick bringing me closer to ejaculation as Chuck pounds my ass looking for the same.

He says, "God Chantel I'm getting close, but I so want us to cum as close together as we can are you getting close too?"

I sigh and reply, "Ahhh.. ye...yes, soon...soon I will be there."

Chuck moves to a fever pitch as he bangs hard and groans closer and closer to cumming. I am getting close too, it's only moments away for me as I say, "Chuck sir, oh God I'm going... going to.. ahhhh..ohhh cu...cum... I'm cuming." as my semen sprays and falls to the bathroom floor.

Chuck now in a frenzy says, "Ohhhh.. yes...yes me too I'm fucking... Ahhhhhh... yeahhhh feels good." as he fills inside my rectum with his hot sticky cum.

He thrusts over and over shooting every bit of semen he has at the ready. Then he pulls out and I turn, drop to a haunch, lick his cock clean and tuck it back into his briefs, pull up his pants and I look up at him as he looks down at sissy me as I thank him and he thanks me.

Chuck says, "Ok hun, clean up your mess, finish up and I will pay you for the day."

I stand curtsy and fix myself as he walks out for the room. The camera fades to black as I lick up my spilled jizz on the bathroom floor.

The scene ends and all people are happy. I am high fiving with Helen and Alan. We all soon relax, beer and pizza is served as I get to enjoy it all too. The crew feel a great set of sex videos will be made and that they will have a draft ready in 2-3 days. I am actually very excited and my sissy life is going better than I expected.

I am told on Saturday a new sex video will be made with simulated male's stag party here at the motel. I'm told that up to six guys will be ready to gang bang me, with me dressed as a slut. It shall be a great night of sex and another set videos will be made. My life as Mistress Helen's sissy maid and slut is moving on and it looks as if I will make some good money for all this sex video stuff for them and myself as a junior partner. Alan feels I may soon make enough money with this stuff and a new plan for income which they will get me up to speed of later this weekend that Helen feels I may be able to quit my rather drab male day job and go full time as her sissy maid and sissy slut. Oddly enough I don't feel so strange about it. My mind and personality is accepting my sissy life now.

12