From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 09

Story Info
Chantel, works as a classy t-girl escort now, lots of fun.
5.3k words
4.63
18.7k
15

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story will now move one month forward to start at Chapter Nine. This will allow the setting up of Chantel's new career as a transsexual and higher class t-girl escort. The chapter will move through time from her first time as a t-girl escort to a couple of months as a t-girl escort... I hope you all enjoy.

*****

Chapter Nine: My First Night as a T-Girl Escort.

I'm up and about in my black maids dress, white petticoat, black sheer pantyhose and a pair of black leather 5 inch spike heel pumps. Breakfast is on the table as Helen and Alan arrive. I still enjoy being the house maid, it's fun in a submissive way.

Helen arrives and sits as she says, "Looks good dear, you always make a nice breakfast for us Chan."

I say, "Thank you Helen, I hope we all can enjoy this breakfast."

Alan adds, "Yes, Chan it looks delicious."

We all take our seats and enjoy breakfast.

Helen asks, "Chantel are you looking forward to your first Friday night as a t-girl escort?"

I smile and reply, "Oh yeah, yes I am Helen."

Helen adds, "We have two gents set up for you, both out of town businessmen passing through this weekend. We have you meeting at the Stargate Motor Lodge, Mitch at 6:30pm. He is a 47 year old white male, married but wishes to keep this liaison with you private. It's not for us to judge but for you to give him comfort and entertainment."

Alan adds, "Yep, it is only for us to provide comfort and entertainment to a man like Mitch. He is very excited to meet you as a new and very sexy t-girl escort. He comes across as quite polite."

I smile and reply, "Mmm sounds so good, I get hot with the idea of pleasing men and now gentlemen. Mitch sounds like he will be fun."

Helen says, "After three booked hours with Mitch we have you going to the City Scape Hotel, by the airport. Your second gentleman will be waiting for you in room 505, he is Richard and is a 39 year old entertainer/lounge singer who will be working the Hotel lounge this weekend. He is a black man who saw your new business ad and is really turned on to meet you Chantel. He's booked from 10:00pm to 12:00am. Both Alan and I feel your first night as a sexy t-girl escort will be exciting and fun."

Alan jumps in and says, "And very profitable at $200 per hour we will haul a G note tonight... Not bad eh girl?"

I am filled with excitement and reply, "Ahh fuck I love the thought of being a desirable sexy t-girl to please and entertain good gentlemen. Mmmm I'm so hot and I will rock it tonight, no worries."

Alan says, "Damn right girl, you got it, you flaunt it, you deserve to make good money for who you are and for how fuckin hot you have turned out to be."

We finish breakfast, as I am the house maid I still carry out dutiful maids chores, but it ok, I enjoy being submissive. Over the next few hours I get on with things as I think about tonight and meeting Mitch and later Richard, two men eager to spend some good time with what they see as a sexy t-girl. I soak up these thoughts as I think about how I shall dress for tonight.

It's 4:00pm, I begin to get ready for tonight. I get undressed and am in the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and see what now six months of hormones have done to me. I love the feminine body I am getting. My breasts though still small are perky and the nipples are oh so womanly. I see fat redistribution giving me more hips and my muscle tone is softer. My skin is softer and it really shows on my face. My sandy-blonde hair has grown out pretty good for six months of hormones. It's now right close to my shoulder, styled as I like it, wispy with light twists and curls, cute bangs shape my face. My penis and balls, are my last male parts and my penis is not as strong looking, yes I still can get hard as I get sexually aroused but it does take longer and my hard ons are not as strong. I can stroke myself to orgasm and it still feels good, but my ejaculate is not a thick or as strong and being on hormones is making me now less fertile, my sperm count is probably quite low by now. The male in me has some left over but I know now as 45 year old t-girl I am good with it. I smile at my reflection, do some feminized arm and hand poses with my face and hair in the mirror and love seeing a cute t-girl look back at me.

I move into a hot and steamy shower and caress my more feminine body with a fluffy wash cloth and very feminine smelling body wash. Mmmm it feels so good, so womanly. I wash my hair and condition it, the smell of both is femininely intoxicating. I relax under a shower of warm water as I think about tonight and the men I will be on a date with. Soon I step out of the shower, wear a big fluffy white bath towel around my body, take another and like a lady does, wrap my wet hair in a towel.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my quarters, sit on my bed and lay back in my towel as I drift away for a few moments. My mind wanders and I think, 'God, how my life has changed over the last thirteen months. Who'd have figured the day my wife found my hidden female clothes would lead me here today living as a transsexual and lucky for me a rather cute, sexy and quite horny one.' I drift off to sleep for about 15 minutes but wake up, sit up and look at the clock, it's 4:37pm. I better get ready.

Out from a dresser drawer I pick out a cute black lace push up bra to make my little breasts appear bigger. It has a matching black lace hi-cut panty, which is very sexy too. Once both are on I take out and put on one of my sexy black lace garter belts. I pull out and put on a pair of black sheer stockings with lovely back seams. Sliding each up my smooth, long sexy and quite girlie legs now is so exciting. Clasping the stockings to the garters is very yummy looking. I put on a black satin with lace detail around the breast area camisole and sit at my make up table.

My makeup routine is quite standard for a woman now, My facial hair is pretty well non-existent with hormones and laser treatments. My skin has always been smooth and nice even as dude but with hormones it's a good pallet for a t-girl. Foundation and powder go on easily. My eyes tonight will be a greenish tinge, a light green wash on my lids up to my now very shapely brows. I then in a smokey effect brush from centre of each lid out and rimmed under my eyes a dark green powder making a light upward winged effect. I then take frosted green to fill in my eye lids from centre to tear duct area. This all makes my green eyes hi-light well. I line with Kohl black liner and two delicate layers of black mascara. On to my brows with colour a clay-brown pencil and brown powder to make my feminine shaped brows pop from my green eye colour is superb looking. I'm going go a brighter red lip colour and liner to match closely the bright red satin blouse I will wear. Finish up with a nicely brushed in red blush and a spritz of Dior perfume and holy crap the face I see in my make up mirror is all woman. My little t-girl dick is stiff, but I move on to completing my dressing.

I go into my closet and grab the red satin long sleeve blouse and gracefully put it on then button it up. I pull out a black suede above knee length pencil skirt. Thankfully it has a long kick slit so I can actually walk with some normalcy, but damn girl on me with my long legs, nicely rounding hips and booty well yes, sex... sex... sexy! I put on a wide black suede belt with massive gold buckle. I put on a heavy gold square linked necklace and big gold squarish earrings. I put on my left wrist a dainty black velvet strapped ladies watch with gold casing and on my right wrist a thick gold bracelet. I fix my hair which is a quite carefree style and I look in my full length mirror, what do I see A HOT, SEXY BITCH! I may be a t-girl but damn I rock the hot chick look and dammit this girl knows it.

I go through my heels and pull out to put on a pair of red suede lace up, with side zippers 4 inch spike heel ankle boots. Damn these boots look hot. I find a black waist length suede ladies jacket with a sexy wide collar and wide open lapels. Grab a red suede leather clutch of a purse an put in a few girlie needs, some cash and my I.D. and take another look in the mirror.

I say, "Damn girl, you look so hot. Chan you are gonna turn Mitch and Richard on tonight." I blow a kiss to my reflection and say, "They won't know what hit them honey."

It's now about 5:30pm as I step out from my room and walk to the living room to show myself to Helen and Alan. They love what they see.

Alan wolf call whistles me and says, "Damn girl, look at you."

I blush.

Helen says, "Chan you are such a hottie, the guys will be blown away by you girl."

I smile and reply, "Thanks and yes I feel, Tzzz hot, I love being a girl and I look forward to being on two hot dates tonight. Mitch and Richard will hopefully like me."

Alan chips in, "Uh Chan you will probably have them pop their pant zippers with hard ons once they see you."

We chit chat for few more minutes then I see it's probably time for me to get going. The Motor Lodge is about 15 minutes away. Helen and Alan wish me a good and fun night as I put my jacket back on, grab my clutch and strut out to my car my heels clicking away with each step.

Driving out to the Motor Lodge I look forward to meeting Mitch and my first client where I am the sexy t-girl escort. My dick is hard as it turns me on, being a sexy t-girl escort.

I arrive and park in a space near Mitch's room number 21 at the Motor Lodge. I quickly check my face and lipstick and too I step out swinging my sexy red suede spike heeled ankle boots planting each foot on there asphalt. It's a cool night with a comfortable breeze, full moon and I feel electric as I begin to walk to Room 21.

Reaching the door I gracefully knock and wait for Mitch to open the door.

The door opens and standing before me all 6'3" and over 200lbs of confident white male with light brown hair and clean shaven, wearing a white pressed shirt, open collar peaking his neck and chest, black pressed cotton pants and black leather shoes is Mitch. He pauses and gazes at me from head to toe.

He says, "You must be Chantel?"

I look at him, smile, my bright red lips pop and say, "Yes, I am Chantel and you are Mitch, right?"

He says. "Yes, Darlin I'm Mitch, you look fabulous." as he extends his right hand.

I grasp his right hand with mine and my bright red nails stand out in contrast, Mitch takes my hand and carefully pulls it up and kisses it as he smiles.

He excitedly says, "Come on in, please Chantel."

I enter his room and he can't help not to scan me from head to toe. He breathes in my perfume smell and says, "You smell great, look great, I can't believe how sexy you look. God please excuse me as you are the first t-girl I have ever been with, but damn girl you look so fine."

I blush and reply, "Thank you Darlin, you look very handsome and manly too." as I take my right index finger with its bright red nail and touch him from the open collar of his shirt and run it down to his belt buckle and follow up, "You want to have good time tonight right?"

Mitch coughs and gulps, "Fff..fuck yeah.. oh forgive me ma'am, but fuck yeah I want to have some good fun with you tonight."

He has me sit on the sofa with him as he respectfully gives me some space and he sits and stares at me before he asks about myself. I tell him as much as I feel he needs to know about me as a t-girl and my love to share time with men who may enjoy being with me. Mitch tells me he has been infatuated by hot cross dressers and T-girls his whole life, but only recently felt an urge to be with one. He tells me he is married but it's a rather loveless one, he and his wife love and respect each other but are not in love nor sexually involved with each other much any more.

They have three kids, 13-17-21 years old and stay together for the family. Both have being a non sexual marriage for the last 4 years and accept it. He tells me he has dated numerous genetic girls but has finally given into his want to meet and date a t-girl when he saw my listing in the personals. I feel a bit better by being with him as his marriage is open. I really do not want to be a home wrecker.

I ask Mitch what does he wish to do for the next three hours? He tells me he wants to take me out to nice dinner, come back here have a drink and to maybe play. I'm ok with that as he says he wants to go to the White Swan Pub and Grill. He stands up and takes my hand to help me up back onto my heels as he grabs a black casual jacket and keys to his car. He holds my left hand in his right as we walk out to his car. He opens and holds the passenger side door to his BMW 540i as he helps me get in and seated. I hear him whisper "Delicious. Mmm...MMM."

He gets around to the driver's side and gets in. As we drive we chat more and both get comfortable. The night is going well. Once at the Pub he helps me out and we walk hand inland to the door and inside. It's not too busy yet as the night is young but we bak our way to a quiet table of two near the corner. Our waitress greets us and tell us her name is Christy, she's nicely dressed asks for our drink s and leaves us menus. I am going alcohol free as I have another date so I order a virgin Daiquiri and Mitch orders himself a mug of pale ale.

We chat more as we look at our menus, once Christy brings our drinks Mitch orders for both of us. He has a a steak sandwich and house fries and he orders of me my choices of a Chef's salad.. I eat like a girl now.

Mitch can't help not to ask about my life as transsexual, I'm ok as it's important for dates to know about me being a T-girl. I tell him I found a little later in life I was trans but I love it now and love being a woman. He tells me trans or not I'am one of the sexiest women he has ever seen.

We enjoy a nice meal, some good chit chat and flirting with each other as I know what Mitch really wants soon. He tells me my vibrancy makes him feel long again and I tell him he is all man and should be proud of himself. Soon we we see it's 8:30pm and he wants to get back to his motel room, so we gather our things and walk back to his car and then drive back to his motel room.

Once in his room we sit back on his sofa and he puts his let arm around me pulling me in close as he smells my hair and his fingers play with it. Mmmm it feels so nice.

He says, "Chantel, you hair is beautiful, soft and sexy."

I lean my head more on his right shoulder and say, "Mmm feels nice."

I put my feet up with my red suede boots on the coffee table as he takes his right hand and places it on my left thigh, running his fingers up an down my black sheer stocking.

He says, "Love your boots very sexy heels hun, your legs look so good and your stocking clad thighs feel Mmmmm so nice." as he kisses my hair.

I reply, "Your manly chest feels so good, your firm fingers on my thigh and in my hair turns me on."

Mitch is rock hard in his pants and says, "I want you Chantel... I want you to take my hard cock and make love to it with your sexy mouth."

I get up, look at his eyes,smile and say, "Mmm sounds good Mitch."

I get up, and Mitch pushes the coffee table away with his feet then sits back down. I get on my knees and my red coloured finger nailed fingers pops open his belt then fly. We work together to ease his pants open enough to be able too pull his boxers down and before me is 8 or so inches of thick, cut white manhood. I take it in my right hand and with my left hand I finger his ball sack as he groans and leans back in the sofa. I am about to take his manhood in my mouth as I look up at his eyes and I see a man is lust as he says, "Take my cock girl please take it in your damn sexy mouth."

I smile and lean forward. I with my bright red lips his his cock's head and it drives Mitch wild. I then part my lips and let his 8 inches slide into my mouth. My wet and wanting tongue hugs his cock as Mitch groans even more. I been to bob on it and work up my saliva as I take it in as much as I can 8 inches. I moan and I pull off then with my tongue tickles its head as Mitch pulsates his cock in lust. I then slip it back into my mouth as he takes his hands and runs them over my hair. His lust works up and I feel it as I crave his cock. He tells me it feels so fucking good as I work on his shaft.

Soon he tells me he wants to fuck me now, fuck me hard. We both get up and move towards the bed. He removes his pants and boxers as I take off my suede skirt revealing my stockings and garters. Mitch grows with lust as he grabs my waist and carefully turns me to the bed and eases me on it on my hands and knees. I lay forward on my forearms and my face into a pillow. I give Mitch a tube of lube and he pulls my black lace panty down to show him my butt hole. He is turned on but nervous as he says he has never done anal before. I tells him to use lots of lube and to just finger me with it.

Once he has done such his hands open me up and he carefully takes his 8 inch cock and pushes it in me and through my sphincter. We both sigh as he gets past it and he begins probing back and forth. I begin to moan as 8 inches is large even for an experienced butt fuck receiver I now am. Mitch loves the feeling of this and the control he has as he decides how hard and deep to push. I just moan and tell him to give me more. I want his big fucking cock and Mitch loves that as he grunts and groans. He works up a fever pitch and he gets it on. We are both moving it and mooing as a team, the sex is fucking incredible. Mitch cries out to how good it feels to fuck a sexy t-girl up her sexy t-girl pussy.

We are both excited but Mitch is getting so close, I can sense his lust to cum is close as he pounds my little ass.

I call him on, "Do it... do it...ahhhh.. do it... n...now... fuck I want you to cum inside me Mitch...ahh."

Mitch groans and says, "F... fuck... yeah... girl.. yeah... uhhh soon .. ahhh close.. fuck Chan... ahhhh ... ohhhhh.. ahhhhh yes! fuck yes...yes...yes." as he spills his hot manly cum inside me, jets of it spray from his 8 inches of hot and hard manhood.

He pulls out and we both fall forward and he lays on me his head to my left and he says that may have best best fuck he has ever had. He then kisses my hair and gets up. We both get dressed and relax for a few minutes. He then pays me $600.00 and tells me it was worth every penny and he hopes we can hook up again soon.

I am on to my second date, Richard the entertainer. I arrive at the City Scape Hotel at 10:00pm and make my way through the lobby, my heels clicking on the marble floors and in the elevator to the 5th floor. Once out I walk to room 505 and knock on the door.

Richard opens the door and before me stands at over 6ft. tall and svelte a well groomed black man of medium skin colour. He has a Motown look as he greets me.

He says, "You must be Chantel?"

I smile and say, "Yes, Sir and you are Richard right?"

He replies, "Yes, Damn girl you are so fine... turn around hun and let me get a look at you."

I blush and return around. He takes my right hand and helps me inside his room.

He says, "Have a seat hun."

I say, "Thank you." and am seated.

Richards asks, "You want a drink Darlin?"

I say, "Me just some water on ice will be nice."

Richard makes himself a Rum and Coke and pours me water over ice, as he walks over to me and hands me my drink. He sits on the sofa with me and tells me he has to perform for about 45 min. and would like me to join him in the Hotel's night club. Of course I agree. We finish and he tightens his tie, puts on his suit jacket and comes to me, takes my right hand and helps me back up on my heels. Richard asks if he can give me a little kiss? I agree and he makes a gentlemanly kiss on my lips, ahh I feel like such a woman.

We make our way to the night club, my feminine radiance brings eyes upon me and of course walking arm in arm with Richard the performer. Inside the night club the venue is pretty full but a small table is set aside for a guest for Richard and that guest will be me. He seats me down and kisses my right hand to then go in back and prepare to perform. Richard is a pianist/singer.

12