From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 13

Story Info
Chantel and Mikel are a couple in love, fun Christmas Party.
3.9k words
4.19
13.1k
12

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen: Boy oh Boy, a New Day and a New Relationship.

I wake up, the sunlight streams through the hotel room window. I lay for a moment gathering my thoughts. I realize I have spent the night with Mikel. I roll over and I see him peacefully asleep and my feminine emotions are over joyed at such a wonderful sight. I quietly and gently get out of bed, totally naked as I scamper to the bathroom. Once inside I run the shower and step inside. The warm water flows over my waking body. I feel a bit hung over from last night but not too bad. Water runs off my hair and my face as I stand getting energized. It feels good.

I hear the bathroom door open and then the shower curtain open as Mikel sees me and steps in.

He says, "Thought you'd get away from me?" as he runs his manly hands over my shoulders and he kisses the back of my neck. It feels so good, my t-girl dick is getting hard.

I say, "Mmmmm...ohhhhh...Mikel it feels so good."

He is now wet and water runs off his manly chest as I turn to him, my last night's makeup is a mess but neither he nor I care. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. My breasts press against his pecs, we are both quite hard as we kiss and give tongue. The emotions are palpable as we thrill to each other's bodies.

Mikel takes a wash cloth and some supplied body wash as he lathers it up and begins to caress and wash my body, I'm in heaven as he does this. My mind thinks, 'This is so much about what being desirable is about.'

I then take the wash cloth and wash Mikel as he enjoys my feminine grasp of his body. The shower is so wonderful.

We then stop, step out and wrap in our towels again as we then move back to the room. We put the robes back on and small talk telling teach other how wonderful each of us are to each other.

We both have to put the same clothes from last night, I forgo putting on my fishnets, I just pull my distressed jeans over my hips. I take all my makeup off, Mikel looks at t-girl me with no make and tells me I still look beautiful even without makeup. I thank him and blow him a kiss.

Soon we are both dressed up, my hair is shaken and dried, it holds well even a bit messy. I zip up my red high heel booties, Mikel puts on his Nikes and we get our stuff together. We both go to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. It's a buffet and we happily enjoy each other's company. The restaurant is busy with other guests as we sit and talk. We give a couple of light kisses as we eat. Once done we figure it's time to go home. Mikel, opens the door for me to his 370Z and he gets in and drives me home.

I am in seventh heaven with him. I want to see him again, in fact I want to go steady and tell him such. He excitedly agrees as he takes my left hand and kisses it as he drives. We get to my home and he parks in the driveway. Helps me out and we hold hands as we get to my door. I invite him in to meet more with Helen and Alan, he agrees. They are up and in the living room watching bit of t.v. We enter the living room.

Helen says, "Hello guys."

Alan says, "Hi you two."

I have Mikel sit down in the wing chair as I sit in his lap arms around his neck.

Helen says, "So did you two have a good night last night?"

I reply, "Yes, we had good time at a pub Mikel has been at many times over the years. While there we met by accident one of his partners, Brad and his wife Jennifer."

Mikel says, "Yes, Brad and Jennifer really liked Chantel, we had nice evening with them, played some pool and had a few drinks."

Alan says, "So Mikel, what do you think of our girl Chantel?"

Mikel says as he smiles, "Chantel is incredible, a most unique lady and I am happy to have met her." as he runs his right hand up my back.

I bend over and kiss Mikel.

Helen says, "You two look good together."

Alan asks, "You got a nice 370Z Mikel, what do you like about it?"

Mikel replies, "It's a fun sporty 2 seater. It's my play car. My regular driver is a Ford F150 quad cab. Comes in handy for delivering machines my company makes for local auto dealers and service centers."

We soon wrap things up and Mikel kisses me as he leaves.

[A couple of weeks pass by, it's Saturday December 10, Mikel's company corporate Christmas Party is the evening]

I'm getting ready for the party. I'm nervous as this will be my first time meeting all his partners, wives and staff, but I want to impress Mikel. After a nice shower and body lotion application I get ready a black satin push up bra and matching black satin high cut panty. My makeup is standard fare foundation and contouring. My eyes will be a light mauve up to my brow line and mauve-dark gray softly blended from the centre of my lids out and up to my brows edge. I apply this colour beneath my eyes. I take medium purple and fill in my lids from centre to my nose bridge.

I apply a deep red blush to my cheeks and a deep red lip liner and lip colour. I colour my brows in my now famine arch with a brown colour pencil and powder. Spritz on some Dior perfume and I look delicious, Mikel will approve.

I put on a black lace garter belt and slip on a pair of black sheer back seem stockings, clasping each up perfectly. I put on a black satin slip with lace décolletage. My dress of choice will be a black and red satin dress, the skirt is cut on the bias from one side just below my knees and up to mid thigh on the other side. The red satin is cut on a bias like a wide sash over my torso. I put on a wide black belt with large gold buckle. My earrings are my double hoop gold earrings. I put on my black velvet with gold front detail choker. I put on my right wrist a gold bracelet with ebony inset and a black and gold ladies dress watch only left wrist. I fill a black satin and gold clutch with my essentials. I pull out from my closet a pair of 5 inch spike heel red suede pumps and slip them on my long sexy legs.

In a separate bag I pack casual clothes for tomorrow. I will wear a long black lined coat as its cold tonight a threat of snow flurries. I see the clock and its 6:05pm, Mikel shall be by to pick me up by 6:15pm. I go to there living broom and talk with Alan and Helen. They too are dressed tonight to go Alan's company Christmas party. It shall be a fun night for all.

About 6:15pm we hear Mikel pull into the driveway and then get out of his car. I grab my clutch, tell Alan and Helen to have good time at Alan's Christmas party and I walk down stairs my heels glide down each step. The door bell rings and I am at the door to answer it quickly. Upon opening the door I see my man so handsome and delicious in his black suit, a white shirt and by coincidence a red silk tie that closely matches the red contrasting colour in my dress and he has properly polished black dress shoes and a classy Breitling watch.

My eyes light up as I step towards Mikel wrap my arms around his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist as he pulls me in tight towards him and we plant a big kiss with ooh la la lots of tongue.

He the steps back holding my right hand scanning me and my dress says, "Wow, girl you look divine, love your dress, it looks so good on your tall sex body Chantel. Hot shoes too babe, Mmmm, you damn well rock heels."

I smile and say, "Well with a man as sharp as you Mikel, a gal like me has to up her eye candy value.

He then picks up my long lined over coat from the coat rack and helps me put it on. I tie up its sash style belt. We then embrace hands as he walks me to his car telling me to be careful in my heels as it's a little bit slippery tonight. He helps me get in the passenger side and then quickly walks to the driver's side and soon we are off.

The hotel banquet room is reserved by his company and is a down town hotel, we have a good 45 minute drive ahead, so we have nice chit chat as his car is nice and warm for a girl like me who is a bit chilly.

We arrive at the parkade a bit after 7:00pm. People have been arriving for about 15 or so minutes. Mikel sees the cars of his partners already, so they are there with their wives. As we sit parked Mikel, reminds me of their names. Brad and Jennifer, Roger and Anne, finally George and Carole. I tell him I am so nervous as other than the night at the pub where I met Brad and Jennifer, I have yet to formally meet the others. I hope me being trans will not be an issue. Mikel laughs and tells me it should not they are all pretty open minded people. We also will not bring up my trans life unless asked. Mikel feels they probably will not notice so for me to enjoy myself.

Mikel helps me out of his car, my red suede 5 inch heeled pumps plant firmly on the asphalt, as Mikel holds my right hand as I step up. Being a woman is so awesome when you let a gentleman be a gentleman for you. We walk into the lobby of the hotel and through the hall to there banquet room. Entering we see the partners and wives and about 20% of the staff all sitting or mingling about. We check in my overcoat and proceed to make our way to Mikel's partners, I'm so damn nervous.

Brad says, "Hey Mikel, how are you doing? And it's nice to see Chantel again." as he shakes Mikel's hand and the mine. Jennifer repeats said greeting.

Mikel then introduces me to the others as the all greet me and gracefully shake my hand. The wives like all women look me over top to bottom. Being a trans woman I am taller than them but I look ravishing and they compliment me on my look as I return said compliments to them. Mikel excuses for a few minutes to walk us to the bar. He orders drinks for us, he has Screwdriver

for him and a Banana Daiquiri for me. Once we receive them we head to our table and have a seat. The others are sitting and other staff continue to arrive. People greet the owners and the wives as well as me, it's all formal but pleasant .

The party moves ahead. Brad makes a few corporate speeches and then dinner is served buffet style. Our table goes up and we all follow hand in hand boys with their girls and I'm one of the girls and love every minute of it. I am careful to fill my plate like any genetic girl would and we all seat back at our table. Chit chat carries on and of course I'm the centre of much of it as I'm the new girl and Mikel's first serious relationship since his wife passed away. Though I'm able to be open about my life, I respect things and keep a bit guarded. I tell them a lady friend and I run cleaning business and do some online selling and accounting work. This is enough to pacify the people.

Dinner moves on when Jennifer and the other ladies say they will be excused to go to the ladies room and of course invite me to come along which I do. The ladies bathroom is a hodge podge of women all nicely dressed and lots of heels clicking away coming and going as we four enter. I figure I'm, about to get an interrogation, ladies style in the ladies room...Oh well I'm up to it as I giggle to myself.

Anne fixing her hair in the mirror with Carole and Jennifer both using the loo asks how I met Mikel. I take my compact from my clutch and powder my nose as I say we met on a social site online a few months ago, but waited to date until about a month ago. She asks a bit about my past. I tell her I'm divorced with a 24 year old daughter named Sara, but am careful to keep my gender terms out of it. I had to skirt around about my divorced spouse, almost spilled the beans about Helen and Jill my first wife, but stopping myself.

Soon Anne joins us as she checks her hair and Carole excuses herself to use the loo. Anne tells me I am a lovely looking woman and she loves my dress. I complaint her and her beautiful jade green evening dress. She asks how much I like Mikel? how serious am I? I tell her I think Mikel is a perfect gentleman and that I like him very much (I love him already but hold back that info to Anne. I don't want to appear as gold digger in heat). Anne says the wives tend to be mother hens for Mikel since his wife passed away. Jennifer joins and agrees, so they apologize for the ladies room third degree and say to me I appear very nice and like I really care for Mikel.

I explain I understand, I'm a new lady in his life and you all do not want to see him get hurt. Carole comes back from the loo now and asks if I met his son and daughter? I answer yes, we recently had a good lunch together and I felt they liked me and that I Iike them. We all wrap up, the ladies say again they just care for Mikel and wan't to get a feel for me. A giggle as if I passed their test? They giggle and touch my hand or arm and say I did. We all walk back to the table and them men say they thought we got lost. I make point to kiss Mikel and the ladies see this and almost jealously approve. I whisper in his ear that I passed the ladies room interrogation and he smirks a laugh.

The night moves along, dinner is finished and the D.J. starts playing music. Mikel and I dance a couple of slow dances and eyes are upon us. Of course I have to do the requisite thing and dance with Brad, Roger and George. During each dance they tell me they like me, I look fab and they like seeing how I make Mikel feel. I tell them I know it's important as they are all business partners and life long friends. I make sure they know my intentions with Mikel are all above board and loving.

We are all warm and Mikel asks if I'd like to step out from the hall for a quiet and cooling off walk? I agree and he tells the others we are going out to cool off for a while and go for walk. We both walk out hand in hand and we chat about how things are going and I am definitely being liked. I feel so good and tell Mikel this as I do not want to embarrass him.

We walk around the hotel for awhile and we are kind of getting turned on. Mikel playfully tests doors for being opened or locked. I giggle and soon by luck a door is obviously unlocked. A custodian room. He opens it and turns on the light.

He says, "Hmmmm....mmmmm...looks like a fun place. Shall we go inside?"

I giggle and look around, "Um, do you think we should, we don't want to get in trouble."

Mikel looks around, takes my hand and pulls me inside. says, "Fuck, this turns me on." as he pulls me inside and kisses me and feeds me tongue He sighs and pants as he feels up my body telling me how hot I make him. I am getting turned on and my hands run over his body as we kiss over and over.

Mikel says in a sort of slip out way, "Chantel I love you....[a pause], yes dammit ok, I love you."

I stop look at him inches away as our eyes glow and sparkle, I say, "Oh my God, I love you, love you very much Mikel."

He kisses me and the says, "I guess we really are going steady then eh?"

I take both my hands, red coloured nails and all grasp both sides of his face and pull us together as I plant a big kiss and my tongue on his. He feels like his cock is going bust his pants zipper. He looks around and bends me on a cleaning cart, saying it's not perfect but I need to make love to you girl, RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW! as he pulls up my dress, slip and then eases his hands up my stockings, garter and pulls down my panty. I reach in my clutch and pull out a tube of lube and hand it to him. He begins to finger my butt hole as I stand in my heels bent over the cart.

I am excited as I say, "Mmmm Mikel it feels good when you do that."

Mikel leans in close and says, "You like that babe? Wait for what I too have for you Darlin."

I say, "Ohhh yes, I want it...want you...so bad Hun."

Soon Mikel has my back side lubed and ready, we may be secretly in a hotel's custodian room, but that taboo only turns us on more. Mikel drops his pants and briefs and starts stroking his lovely cock as he then opens up my backside for his invasion. I sigh as he begins to insert his cock up my little ass. He works it easy to get past my sphincter and once in he begins his slow and methodical pounding motion.

He says, "Ahh..babe...fuck..I love your.. ass...Growl....ahhh..ohh babe... you..you make this so fuckin hot."

I am breathing deeply as I say, "Ohhhh Mikel...ohhhh....jeeez you do it...so well....I so want you...I want you inside me bad...ahhhh...do me harder..ohhh harder."

Mikel takes this as a signal to go deeper and harder up my backside. The sight of my dress hiked up, panty down, back seem stockings and red heels before him as he thrusts inside me is enough to make any guy rock hard and horny. He is getting good at hitting my prostate and this gets me very excited, my girlie dick is stiff as I can get it now. I tell Mikel he's hitting my 'g' spot and I am wild with emotions. We keep going at it, in this little secret place for us, all the while at any moment the door could open and we be caught having sex in here, but it only makes us more turned on.

Mikel says, "You are so hot....ahhhh...ohhh...fuck...I'm so hard....you make me...ahhh wild."

I say, "Umm you are gonna give me a...prostate orgasm babe...ahhhh...ohhhh....it...it feels good."

Mikel holds me down hard on the cart as he pounds me like a raging bull and I am in ecstasy as I reach a prostate orgasm and then just like that Mikel grunts out as he cums inside my rectum and fills me with his wonderfully hot semen. It is amazing.

We both slow down, he eases out and then pulls back. I turn, drop down, lick his cock clean and tuck it back into his briefs and then pull up his pants. I grab tissue from my purse, wipe my backside and fix my panty and dress, wipe my lil pool of mess on the floor as well. We passionately kiss as the was so taboo. We quickly get out of the custodian room and make our way back to the party.

The party goes well and we dance more. The guys keep probing Mikel about me and my details. I guess since they are lifelong friends and business partners they are curious. Mikel and I talk in quiet about telling them I am trans. I tell Mikel I'm ok, I'm an open person only asking for others to understand and to tolerate me. If they will not accept or like me there is nothing I can do about it. I'm a strong t-girl. Mikel still believes the guys and their wives will be good as they never have been intolerant types of people. So we decide that as the party wraps up we will pull them all aside and tell them about me being trans.

Sitting at the table all of us a drink in hand and Mikel says, "You all have met Chantel, and all night you all have poked around and asked about her. It's been rather funny but we both feel since you all are not just business partners but best of friends and will need and want to know more about Chantel, we now figure to get it all out.

Mikel says, "Well, first yes we've been seeing each other about a couple months now. I've been online with her longer, but what you all really should know is this. Chantel is a transgendered woman."

[Silence]

Mouths open, more silence. Mikel and myself look at each other and back at there group, finally Brad speaks, "Come on, no way, you are pulling our legs."

Mikel says, "Nope, Chantel is a transgendered woman, HONESTLY!"

Carole says, "Hmmm you know you can see it now...Oh don't get me wrong Chantel you are a beautiful lady but, yeah looking at you, you are pretty tall for a girl, nothing wrong with that and your features reflect this, your slightly boyish shape body and your feminine but a tad deeper voice. Well hot damn you are still a cute girl."

I reply, pulling my hair back with my hand, "Yes, trans is my journey, been on hormones for just under two years. I like to think I feminize well and I live full time as a trans woman... My legal name is Chantel LaSalle."

Others talk and ask questions. The ladies accept me the men are openminded for Mikel. We decide not to tell the employees yet.

We wrap up the party, Mikel takes me to our hotel room and we will unwind together.

*********************************

Chapter Fourteen to follow soon.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tosh

Extremely poorly written

poor story line

Why even bother trying ?

PATHETIC LOSER !!!

CiCi_SalopeCiCi_Salopeover 6 years ago
Follow YOUR thoughts and Fantasy Chantel

That will NOT be for Everyone. It's not even Quite for Me. BUT that is NOT Important in Real Life, Let alone Fantasy life. You will Never please Everyone. Yes you can and should read criticism and even Weigh it. That does Not mean you have to Legitimize it.

Has I said I have GREATLY Enjoyed this Series, Even if it was Not always the way that I would have gone. Additionally I am probably one of your Targeted Audience. I'm a late in life Sissy Gurl and LOVING it.

PLEASE continue. But mister Rude and Crude anonymous is right in saying that a couple of Proof Reads would Improve it.

Thank you Again Chantel

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years agoAuthor
Chrissy...

Thanks for your input.

Yes, I feel many crossdressers and of a submissive type with desires to be feminine and not just wearing the clothes types imagine and enjoy the thoughts of being submissive and controlled by others, they could be male or female dominants. For me it generally has been and is male dominants in my fantasy life.

This story though has come to take me to places in my fantasy mind I normally have not gone to, 'romance with a man'. It has become quite an emotional ride for me writing it. My vicarious living through Chantel's character here is very emotional and softly erotic for me. I hope others enjoy this type of story and depth. Yeah it's not so hard core now, but future chapters will have their edge and IMO sexy/erotic sides.

As to future submissiveness, Chantel will willingly defer a more soft and submissive role with especially Mikel. Her life will role out as a more traditional, feminine role to her Beau. This is how I in real life like to envision male/female relations to be and how I will see Chantel as a new t-girl in such a relationship with a man.

She will have an edge to her though and not just be a broken wall flower, but she will enjoy and love having a real man romance with her, her emotions and their mutual love. I hope you and others will appreciate these details as the future chapters are published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your story direction.

I disagree with the comment about the poor writing etc. I think you have taken this in an interesting direction and I have always connected with Chantal here as some of my life experiences are parallel to hers and some of my dreams line up with her life changes; however, something's never change and that is being naturally submissive and subject to humiliation, being controlled, etc. that is what I see missing in Chantal's current life. I am not about to tell you what direction your characters need to take, but I think we are all waiting for her to take the next step of implants and facial feminization. Thank you for the great stories and imagination.

chrissy.

Sissy_ChantelSissy_Chantelover 6 years agoAuthor
My response...

You have pointed out some opinions of yours, that is fine. However please do not dictate on what I should do.

You views on the character's are yours, if your desire is to have only, well more hard core, sex driven leaning towards more maybe even sissy, slutty and/or BDSM well then the characters have developed and new characters introduced who are now not going to fall inside that narrow scope, so as such it may not be a story series for you.

But I have taken this story through a turn away from simple cding or tging slut, sissy and maybe BDSM stuff to a story that has become more of a romantic and daily life story. I feel I engage in writing interesting sexual rendezvous between the character while writing a story that delves into what a transitioning/transitioned girl may be looking for and desiring in a t-girl relationship with a good man while keeping her in touch with her supporting class of characters and that a vibrant t-girl can have a sexy love life and still function more or less in day to day society.

Readers that wish to follow this story by now must be seeing this and if so be ok with the written journey I have and am writing here. It is my idea to make a t-girl be an exciting and sexually desirable girl while maintaining a relatively normal day to day to life. Each chapter writes with some sexual rendezvous, but obviously more and more based on a romance with a strong, attractive male ans a 'new' t-girl into finding herself as more than just a trans woman but a trans woman who can find and share love.

Crazy, hot, dirty, sex or erotic sex from such may not be a part of this story at least from its earliest chapters. But I try to paint good visual images of the main characters and write words of a growing romantic love and eroticism. This is not all though,I want to write how a t-girl can live a relatively normal life with sex and love from in this case a man who she fell in love with and whom loves her for being unique as a sexy t-girl.

I have written other more sissy, slutty, BDSM, male-domination type stories for readers who may enjoy these more. I have other more hard core type stories in my mind for future, but for now I write this again now more romantic and t-girl finding herself in life story more for me to slip into a part of my mind of fantasy where I imagine being Chantel. I hope others may see that and enjoy such a story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Better Life through Chastity A young man is forced into chastity by his loving girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"Sissified": 12 Days of Sissy-mas Straight man is turned into a submissive sissy by...in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Husband Named Cathy A husband's dream comes true. He becomes Cathy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories