From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 15

Story Info
Chantel lovingly tells Mikel what she wants.
4.3k words
4.04
12.3k
11
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen: A Big Decision and Telling Mikel.

Helen and I are dressed and ready to go to the ladies gym for a morning workout. I love this and dressing in my girlie workout clothes. Today I am going all black, a black leotard, black tights and black ladies shorts. I am going to contrast with my bright pink trainers. My now comfy long, just below my shoulders sandy blonde, wispy hair pulled in a pony tail and with a pink headband. I put on my faded blue jean jacket with lambs wool lining and my large pink hand bag with a change of clothes after we work out.

Helen is always rocking her Royal blue leotard and has white tights on with her blue ladies shorts and white trainers on. To keep warm in chilly mid February morning she has a white knit sweater and a large white hand bag with her change of clothes.

Helen makes up a couple of her very uplifting smoothies before we head out in her Tiguan. Once going she and I enjoy small talk. The buzz is still on my engagement with Mikel as she asks how cool it is of me to be an engaged woman in love now. I'm still a glow as I tell her it's like nothing I felt before.

Arriving at the gym will be our first time since my engagement. Signing in and getting the combination locks to our lockers, Kelly working the front desk like a moth to a flame sees my engagement ring.

Kelly a light says, "Wait a minute! What do we have here?" as she grasps my hand and see my ring.

I blush and reply, "Oh nothing...just an engagement ring."

Kelly excited says, "Wow, really, oh my God, did...did Mikel propose to you Chantel?"

Helen and I giggle as I say, "Yes, last Sunday, it was beautiful."

Kelly says, "That is a gorgeous ring, good for you Chantel."

Helen and I then tell her we will talk to her later and then get ready, doing some stretching and then our 20 minute workout of aerobics. As we break to drink and cool off, other ladies talk to us and about my engagement. Pretty well all are happy for me. Once we are done we shower off and change clothes. I put on over my underwear a dusty pink cotton button down shirt, black skinny jeans and my pink trainers. I put my fade blue denim jacket back on, pack my leotard, tights and shorts in my pink bag.

Helen is wearing white knit turtleneck sweater, Navy blue jeans and her white trainers, packing her leotard, tights and shorts in her white bag. We decide to go for brunch as it's about 10:00am. Helen will be working from home today and I only have two cleaning clients this afternoon, 12-2 and 2:30-4:30pm. I still have to make some money.

We go to I HOP and are nice seated, coffee and omelet for each of us. I decide to clue Helen in my next big decision.

I say, "Helen, you know I have embraced being a woman for over two years now. I love being a woman and I love how my hormones have greatly feminized me."

Helen says, "Yes, hun, you are a wonderful trans woman. You are now my best girl friend."

I reply, "Well since being engaged and I totally love Mikel it has caused me to really think about things. I've been discussing things with Doctor Jones and have decided that I want to get vaginoplasty...You know bottom surgery."

Helen sits up and says, "Wow Chan, that is a big decision, are you sure you want to do it?"

I say, "Yes, I have been thinking about it near constantly in recent times. I love being a trans woman, I want to go all the way...I know it's not for all trans girls but of me it is what want."

Helen asks, "Are you doing this for yourself or for Mikel?"

I say, "Firstly hun, it's for myself, of course to please Mikel is a benefit, but I know it has to be for me. I want to be what I can be down there."

Helen says as she grasps my right hand, "Hun, I will support you, if you feel you need this then I will be there for you. Anytime frame for it?"

I reply, "I've been in contact with GRS Clinic in Montreal. With Dr. Jones ok, I can be in as early as April 7. This will give me more than enough time to be fully healed by our joint wedding day. I want to gift Mikel my new virginity."

Helen asks, "How long will you be in the clinic?"

I answer, "Normally twelve days, some girls may get out a day or two earlier."

Helen asks, "Payment?"

I say, "I have saved all I need. The only thing I want to do before going is well to have my pubic section laser and /or electrolysis for hair removal. Since the skin is used it can be an issue for trans girls to have ingrown hairs, by having laser and /or electrolysis done (as I giggle) down there I won't have to worry about this. Dr. Jones has referred me to technicians who can do this to my well what is still my boy parts." more giggles.

Helen laughs and says, "Well being a woman is a to do thing even if you are a trans girl."

I ask, "Will you fly out with me and spend the first couple days there with me? I'm going to be nervous and would love your support Helen."

Helen replies, "Of course I will Chan. I love you dear and would be honored to be a part of this very special journey for you."

I tear up and say, "Thanks Helen, I love you."

Helen asks, "Does Mikel know?"

I say, "No not yet. I'm going to surprise him this Friday. I'm going to go over to his condo before he gets home cook dinner for him, set a romantic table and dress to die for before he comes home. I will wine and dine him and will then tell him. I hope he will be happy and supportive."

Helen pats my right hand and says, "I'm sure he will, he totally loves you Chan."

We finish up brunch and head of home. Helen has accounting work to do and I have to dress up as a sexy maid for my two regulars, gentleman. Markus again as our weekly contract and Neil another long term gentleman. Both are easy going, love seeing me clean in any of my maids dress and enjoy either hand jobs or good blowjobs.

[Friday Afternoon]

I toss together a look, Pink cropped t-shirt, faded distressed jeans, pink trainers and a white hoodie my hair in a pony tail, tucked through the back of my MOPAR ball cap. In my bag are the clothes I plan to wear tonight. I drive to the local grocery store in my Challenger SRT392, park and step out. I have to get some groceries as I am going to surprise Mikel with a home cooked dinner tonight.

Walking through the grocery store and picking up some food stuff, I love flirting with men, be they staff or customers. Staff know me now and since going trans a lot of the staff both male and female are interested in my journey. I love flirting with the men. My little girlie ass is looking quite cute now with many months of hormones and the tight faded blue jeans makes my little ass look very sexy...I love it. I also look damn cute my hair in a pony tail and my MOPAR ball cap. Of course my makeup always looks great. I dig being a chick.

At the meat counter, Al one of the butchers and I enjoy a nice talk as he cuts me a 12 oz T-bone steak and a 6 oz cut for me to make fillet minion. Al I feel quietly has crush on me, but he's married so we just enjoy the play between us.

More girlie talk with Mary a cashier at the check out and I am out and on my way. I get to Mikel's condo, park and get my self to his place. Once inside I kick off my pink trainers and bare feet I unpack the groceries and begin to prepare a nice, romantic dinner. I pour myself a glass of red wine and turn on the hi-fi tuned to some classic rock and enjoy being a woman who is doing something wonderful for her man as a surprise.

As the dinner prepares I begin to get things ready, dressing wise, this sexy chick is going to blow Mikel's mind when he comes home. Seeing the clock I prepare my make up. Taking me from daytime clean to night time sexy. Doing the whole smokey eyes thing, looking in the mirror and thinking, 'Damn you look killer girl with those eyes." I take out my deep red lipliner and line my lips then match with deep red lipstick. I apply for sexy contrast a deep red blush to my cheeks and again look at myself in the mirror thinking, 'Mikel...hun... you won't know what hit you babe.' as I giggle. I play with my hair, do I keep it long and loose or do I pull it back and up leaving my sexy cute bangs over my forehead? I decide to keep it pulled back and up, that way I can drop it back down when the romantic time may be right.

I check on the food and then run back and undress my day wear. I reach into my bag and pull out a sexy red lace bra and panty set. I put each on. Then I reach in and find my red lace garter belt, slip it up on my hips and one by one I pull up over my smooth, long and sexy legs each red sheer stocking. My red finger nailed fingers clasp the garter straps over the sexy lace stocking tops. I can't help not to look at myself the full length mirror again I think to myself, 'Wow Chan, how far you have come in two years, damn you rock being a cute and sexy chick.'

I then pull out my long red satin negligee with gorgeous lace trim in the décolletage and sexy spaghetti straps. It hangs long and lean to just above my ankles. I grab a red sheer shrug and put it on too. Finally a brand new pair of sexy, oh my God so sexy red suede over clear sole and spike slides. Slip my red painted toenailed feet into these slides and look in the mirror to see sexy and cute a turned on t-girl wanting to show her beau a sexy woman. Spritz on some of my Chanel No.5, put on a cute single gold bangle bracelet on my right wrist, my cute gold and diamond engagement ring on my left ring finger and I am set, I say to myself looking in the mirror, "Mikel honey, this chick is gonna hit you like a train when you see her as you walk through the front door. Baby I'm gonna rock your manly... Mmmmmm...so hot and sexy, manly world." as I giggle to myself. My t-girl clittie is stiff too.

Out to the kitchen, I kick off the slides for now, I see the clock on the wall and see Mikel should be home in minutes. I set the table, get two candles and ready to be lit and I pull out a bottle of Champagne in a bucket of ice with two champagne glasses and I turn the music to a light rock station as I wait for Mikel to come home.

I am in the kitchen doing a few odds and ends as I hear the keys enter the front door lock. I quickly step into my high heel slides and saunter to outside the foyer. Mikel opens the door and immediately notices he is not alone, them smell of food cooking and lights on a dead give away.

He asks, "Hello, is that you Chantel?"

I now click clock step out and into the foyer, my left arm raised up against the wall, I throw my hip out to the right, my right arm and hand grasp my hip and kick my left red negligee covered leg out exposing my red stockings and my sexy red and clear spike heel slides.

I smile and say, "Hi honey how was your day? Do you like what you see babe?"

Mikel, keys in hand stands, eyes wide open, gulps as he scans me from head to toe, silent, then says, "Hi...hi hun, damn, you look fine...[gulp] Oh my God you look great Chan."

I smile and say, "Thank you Darlin, [I wiff his cologne as I walk to him] you babe look so...good too, ahhh you smell good babe." as I wrap my arms around his shoulders, he takes his hands and caresses my hips and then my bottom as we kiss, with tongue. I sense Mikel is hard in his pants and my t-girl clittie is doing good as well.

Mikel after our kiss asks, "What are you doing here babe?"

I say, Can't a girl make her man a romantic dinner?"

He coughs and says, "Yeah, oh yeah she can, I am surprised but love it and hell I love you girl, you look so [he growls] hot in red, fuck that negligee, heels, stockings and your hair and make up, damn I'm gonna bust my pant's zipper." as he kisses me again.

I take his jacket off and hang it for him. I take his hand in mine and walk him to the wing chair as he sits. I walk behind him, my hands with red nails massage his neck and shoulders and he melts with joy. I lean down and kiss his cheek as his right hand reaches my left which is on his shoulder and he kisses it. He kicks off his shoes and I undo his tie, take it off and put it loosely around my neck. I seductively undo his shirt and run my hands over his chest. Mikel melts into my hands and moans.

I come around front and we kiss with more tongue and I then say. "Let me get you a drink hun?"

I click clock in my heels to the bar. Mikel says, "Fuck I love your ass Chan."

I wiggle it more, turn and take my right index finger, nail into mouth and giggle as I then quickly get to the bar and make his drink. Scotch on the rocks. I saunter back and gracefully hand him his drink, he sips it and takes my left hand and kiss it then makes note of my engagement ring.

He says, "I'm gonna love you as my wife...I will treat you like the queen you long deserve to be. I so fucking much love you Chan."

I smile and say, "Babe, you are all the man I could ever dream of. I will make you a fine wife, you dear have no worries. When you are finished your drink babe, take shower and put on some comfortable clothes and I will serve you a meal fit for a king."

Mikel finishes up his drink and heads off to shower. I finalize dinner and make sure everything is ready. I touch up my lipstick and prepare both dinner plates. About 15 minutes later Mikel is in the kitchen and comes up to me from behind, wraps his arms around my waist, pulls me towards him and kisses my neck. He is dressed in black button down shirt and khakis, his manly cologne drives this girl wild. We kiss and I have him be seated. I light candles turn down the dining room lights to dim. I soon bring in both plates and serve him. He is delighted. I ask him to pop the Champagne and pour us two glasses. Once doing so Mikel makes a toast, "To us, our future and our love, may neither be broken...I love you Chantel."

We clink glasses and sip, then we begin to eat. Mikel compliments me on such a good meal, his steak is just right. I feel like an appreciated wife, yet we have months to go before we are married. We chit chat a bit and I decide to hold of telling him about my news unit dessert.

We both finish dinner in about 15 or so minutes, we feel the bubbly and love it. I have Mikel sit back as I get up and clear the plates.

Mikel says as he sits and relaxes, "Chantel, why are you so good to me?"

I reply from the kitchen, "Because I love you and you deserve a fine and dutiful woman who knows how to appreciate a man."

Mikel says, "Babe I only want to make your world that of a princess."

I now come back to the dining room with two of my home made desserts, chocolate brownie squares, drizzled in hot chocolate syrup and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on each. I daintily serve Mikel and then seat myself as he takes a bite and loves it.

I now move on to my news.

I say, "Mikel I have some interesting and wonderful news for you. I want to make a great environment to tell you."

He asks, "What is the news hun?"

I smile take a small bite of dessert, pause and say, "Mikel obviously you know my life is well not typical. I love how you have embraced me as a woman and one you tell me that you love. You know I love you dearly."

He says, "Chantel, you are the most vibrant woman I know, what's your news."

I reply, "I've been thinking a lot lately and have been in discussion with Dr. Jones and we have discussed my transition to date, enough so that I have decided to get vaginoplasty, you know my bottom surgery."

Mikel perks up and says, "Wow hun, that is big news, but understand you do not have to do it of me."

I say, "Yes, I know, I have decided to do it of me, I'm ready Mikel. It is a surgery that not all trans women feel need to do. But Darlin, it has been on my mind for a long time. I want to do it more than you can imagine. For me and my mind it will make me feel just right. Of course for you it will be a bonus."


He says, "Yes, as long as you one want to do it of yourself. I will appreciate it for me but whatever it takes to make you feel all you can be."

We go on to talk about the process and the cost which I have saved up all I need. We talk about what I know from Dr. Jones telling me about the process. I tell Mikel that a slot for me is open as early as April 7, at the Gender Clinic in Montreal. I tell him it gives me a few weeks to make other plans and get ready. All this makes him feel warm for me. We finish dessert, then Mikel gets up, walks towards me, smiles, extends his right hand an I grab it as he helps me up from my chair and onto my red spike heel slides. He then smiles, manly pulls me towards him and kisses me. I feel as if I'm being swept off my feet as I so girlie like kick back my left leg.

He says, "love you...I want you...I need you."

I smile, my glowing eyes look into his, I almost fall limp as I say, "Take me."

Mikel picks all 165lbs of me up in his arms and carries me to the bedroom, the feeling I have as a woman is incredible. He plants me on his bed, then undoes his shirt, I kick off my slides and sit back watching him. I take down my hair as it falls in its natural place, long below my shoulders and wispy. Shirtless he has me stand backup and helps me drop my negligee. I undo my bra and then I pop open his pants zipper and help remove his pants. He kicks them off and his socks. He then unclasps my garters and I sit as he glides my red stockings off my long sexy legs. I lay back on the bed and he pulls off his briefs. He then gets on the bed and he eases my red panty down and off. We lay and he pulls the Duvet over us and we begin passionate feeling up, grinding and kissing. Our body heat grows and we feel each others bodies as if we were one.

Mikel says, "I want you...I need you...Chan I have to make love to you."

I sigh and say, "Oh God, please...please...take me, Oh God Mikel, take me."

We take some lube I run my lubed up hands over his stiff cock. He then has me get on my stomach and then pillow for my head and more under my torso, I throw my little, girlie butt up to him. He now finger lubes me and he is all hot.

He gets behind me, fondling his cock with his right hand as he takes his left and pulls me to him. He begins to massage my butt cheeks the opens them. His stiff cock probes my backside, He goes gentle as he pushes through and gets inside me. It feels incredible as he takes control and begins to thrust into my backside. I am head first in the pillow and my lust grows.

I sigh and say, "Oh...Mikel...Mikel.. Mikel...ahhh..ohhh take me...ohhh it feels so...good."

Mikel all worked up says, "Yeah babe...ohhh babe...yeah...yeah...yeah...God babe."

We work so well together now. Mikel has learned how to probe me to work my prostrate and damn it feels so fucking good. He works himself into a deep, powerful, but controlled rhythm. The love making we enjoy is to die for. We work over and over his hands hold my hips tightly as he probes and thrusts. My t-girl dick is stiff as it can be, my prostate is being well work by Mikel's stiff cock and I am getting close to a prostate induced orgasm.

Mikel is also getting closer and he so wants me to cum first as he does all he can bring me there before he lets go.

I am so hot as I say, "Ahhh...ahhhhh...ohhh...my...my...God...Mikel... it...it feels so...good...ahhh I'm going to cum...ahhh...ahhhh..yes yeeeaasss." as I enjoy prostate induced orgasm and shoot my girlie juice on to the bed sheets.

Mikel is so ready as he says, "Fuck yeah...good baby..good baby..I love to make you cum.. ahhh..ahhhh...ohhh...soon...so..soon..ahhh..ahhh yeah!" as he shoots out his hot gooey cum deep inside me, every drop he shoots is a love drop to me. He shoots until he runs dry, pulls out and we both fall face down on the bed.

A minute or two pass by, us silent, then Mikel gets up, puts his arm across my back as I turn my face in the pillow, my hair caressing my face. Mikel holds his head in his hand on his elbow and we just stare at each other.

I giggle and ask, "What?...[more giggles] what are you looking at? What are you thinking babe?"

12