From a Husband to a Dutiful Sissy Ch. 18

Story Info
A hot Hawaii Honeymoon and a future together.
5.3k words
4.32
17.9k
15

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen: A Honeymoon To Remember

"Good Morning Hun." as I kiss Mikel, the morning after our most wonderful night.

"Good Morning Chan." Mikel says as he plays with my hair.

I say, "Last night was...well so wonderful, you made me feel like a woman."

Mikel says, "You are a woman and last night was the best for me too babe."

Mikel rolls out of bed, his firm, naked buttocks flash at me as I growl with lust. I sit up and my perky t-girl breasts are visually calling Mikel to lust for them as he turns and sees them.

He stumbles his way to the bathroom and says he is taking a shower. I hop out of bed, my now cute long sexy, naked t-girl body scampers to the bathroom. We both step into the shower, warm water rains on us as we kiss and feel our wet bodies up with our hands. My right hand makes it way down to Mikel's lovely cock, it's firmness craves for my action. My hair is now wet with shower water as I move down and out from the water, it streams over Mikel as he looks at me as I take my left hand and cup his balls, my silver nail polished finger nails hi-lights around them. I look up at him and smile as I then quickly take his cock into my mouth and he lets out a soothing groan. I work his cock over with my mouth and tongue in lustful passion and desire. Mikel pets my wet hair with his hands as he begins to moan. I love it so much to take his cock and pleasure him.

I moan and suck and play with his cock's bulbous head. My tongue dances with his cock.

Mikel says, "Ohhh babe....ohhh..it...feels so.....damn good....ahhh babe...babe...babe...you make me feel so good...ahhh."

We work well together my mouth brings him closer and closer to a good breakfast blowjob orgasm. Mikel works up finally moaning and letting go a thick, warm gush of his delicious cum. He shoots out wad after wad into my mouth until he is spent. I pull my mouth off his cock and we get up and kiss swirling his cum between our mouths.

We finish up our shower, Mikel gets out, dries off with a towel and then wraps me up in a big fluffy towel. I take another towel for my hair. Mikel puts on a hotel robe and I smooth on some body lotion and then put on my robe.

We both lounge around for awhile, then I do my make up, a nice daytime look. I then dress up cute and sexy beautiful but casual enough for our flight to Hawaii. a A white cotton t-shirt, my faded blue skinny jeans, white frilly ankle socks and a set of silver light weight chains around my neck area. I pull on my pink Nike trainers and a dusty pink denim jacket. I show myself to my new husband, Mikel and he likes my sweet casual girl next door look.

Mikel is wearing white button down long sleeve shirt with khaki Dickies, black Reeboks and a blue jean jacket. We get our bags and things and its off too the lobby while we wait for Helen and Alan.

Helen looks lovely too a Navy blue button down shirt, white capris and her white Nike trainers. She has a white cardigan sweater on as well. Alan wears a black t-shit, dark blue jeans, brown loafers with bare feet and a brown leather jacket. Finishing up things at the hotel we all hail a cab for the airport and get on our way. It's a cool November day, sunny and dry as we make our way to the airport. Once getting there it was all about getting out and checking in to our flight. It leaves at 12:30pm. We have ample time to have a brunch at a airport restaurant.

Two couples happily married and in love, soon we board our flight. A smooth flight to Honolulu and the time is spent just relaxing, chatting, watching some inflight entertainment.

Arriving in Honolulu, we walk off the plane into 72 degrees and sunshine. Clearing customs and picking up our bags we are soon in a hotel minibus to the local Hilton. We couples have rooms on the same floor across the hall from each other. Settling in Mikel and I just sit and laze for a while with our patio door open and cool ocean breeze blows inside. Mikel and I can't help but fool around, hugging, kissing and feeling each other up. But we cool off and get together with Helen and Alan for a nice dinner and some Hawaiian night life.

Us gals are dressed in lovely sun dresses, mine is white with Royal blue floral patterns. Helen's is white with mint green horizontal stripes. I am wearing a pair of lovely macrame style cork styled 5 inch platform style sandals. Helen is wearing white leather, cork styled 5 inch platform style sandals. Our hair is both down and loose we wear white sun hats and oversized sun glasses. The guys are both wearing khaki shorts with Mikel wearing white long sleeve button down shirt and Alan wears a black long sleeve button down shirt, both barefoot in brown loafers.

We get to a nice Hawaiian style restaurant enjoy a few cool drinks and some traditional Hawaiian food. The restaurant offers some Hawaiian style music. The four of us socialize and have a good time. I notice how many men eye myself and Helen up. Receiving flirts from men is still a new type thing for me, but I respond to these by just nuzzling up to Mikel as does Helen to Alan.

Ah, Helen asks the customary girlie thing, going to the ladies room together, this is something the girl in me has come to accept as rights of passage for women. We kiss our gents and we are off to the ladies room. Inside ladies are coming and going. Helen and I talk girl talk as we touch up our makeup in the mirror. We both like ladies make out way to use the loos. Since my neo-vagina is still fairly new to me I pause to think about using the ladies loo exactly like any other gals in here, for a still new t-girl stuff like this is still special.

As we both finish up and walk out we get hit on by a couple of men who are both a bit inebriated.

The first dude stands by me says, "Hey Darlin, you are quite cute. Nice sun dress, I could give you a real good time if you'd just dump that guy you are with."

His buddy propositions Helen, "Yeah, we too can get it on, under a nice Hawaiian sunset honey."

I smile and sassy reply. "Sorry, hun, you may be nice guy, but I have my man."

Helen replies just as sassy, "Darlin [she smiles] I will spend my nice Hawaiian sun set with my man sitting over there waiting of me."

We casually saunter away our long skirts of our sun dresses flow and sway with each step we take in our platform sandals, and we tee hee as we walk.

After dinner the four of us walk and enjoy Honolulu's night life. We visit a few clubs have a few more drinks and enjoy the sunset. Alan snags a bottle of champagne and some plastic cups as we all walk to the beach, it's twilight and we find a beach style table to sit at. We pop the Champagne and drink, toasting all of us. We are all feeling good, not drunk but comfortable. Up the beach is a Hawaiian camp fire and people lounging around, so we for walk to see what's going on. Once there people invite us to mingle so we do and a lot of group talk and a party mood. We enjoy it all as Mikel kisses me sensuously and it's a magical feeling. We see the four of us want to make our way back to our hotel rooms so we excuse ourselves from the people and slowly hand in hand walk back to our hotel.

In our room Mikel and I are quite turned on, inebriated but a bit horny. I can't help but not fall on my back on the bed. Mikel laughing at me being a bit goofy from the booze but turned on he sits and undoes my sandals as he kicks off his loafers.

I say, "You sir are not..[hic-up] going to take advantage of me, right?" as I giggle.

Mikel smiles and says, "Shhh...of course I will be a perfect gentleman, ma'am."

Inebriated I lay back giggle as I say, "I'm a good girl, I don't mess around on my first date with a man I just met." more giggles by me.

Mikel laughs as he says, "Oh I'm sure you are a princess." as he slides on the bed beside me and his right hand pets my hair.

I can't help but to, "Moan and sigh with passion...Ohh that's nice...you are a good boy right?"

Mikel laughs at me as he says, "Shh...yes, honey I'm a good boy, I'm going to take care of you."

I stare into his eyes I say, "Kiss me....kiss me."

Mikel says, "Good boys are not quick to kiss a girl."

I softly laugh and reply, "But, I may not be a good girl. Maybe I'm a bad girl...Kiss me please."

Mikel leans forward and plants his lips on mine and we kiss for what feels like an eternity.

He asks, "Did you enjoy that girl?"

I smile and say, "Mmmmmm...yes...I love a strong man, undress me."

Mikel sits me up and unzips the back of my sun dress and helps me take it off, my white satin bra and satin panty are prime for his picking. I lay back down my head onto the pillows, I say, "I want to see my honey...[growl]... take off your clothes my love."

Mikel undoes his shirt and drops his shorts. I undo my bra and take it off. Mikel takes his manly hands and eases my panty off. I lay before him as much woman as I can be. Mikel grabs some lube and fingers my neo-vagina as I ooze in passion and lust.

He asks, "Does that feel good Darlin?"

I almost cry in lust, "Yes!...oh it feels so...so good."

Mikel pulls off his briefs, he is rock hard, his 7 inch nice and thick cut cock stand at attention as he rolls on top of me. Our eyes meet, mine a bit glassy, but as the man Mikel takes control as I melt into his manliness and I so want and lust for Mikel to take me.

He begins to kiss me and his hands run over my body and mine wrap around his back. We kiss and give each other tongue, the heat is building deeply. My lust is affected by the booze but I am so horny for Mikel.

I cry, "Take me, make love to me Mikel...Make our first night in Hawaii one we will never forget."

He begins to ease his cock inside my my vagina, it feels great for him as he works me gently. Our sighs and breaths are intoxicating to each of us. As he gets going he with his mouth plays with my perky little breasts and this drives my sensitive nipples wild as I feel Mikel inside me. We both moan and groan as he pumps me, his wonderful cock inside my vagina making love to me. We pant and moan, sigh and breath. Kissing is intensely deep as well. Soon Mikel is running his hands wildly through my hair as he pounds deeper, probing my nice and tight vagina. His cock rides my neo-clittoris and I am in wild heat.

I cry, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhhh..ahhh..please...ummm..ummm..please..Mikel...ahhh..ohhhh... ummm..so...so good...ahhh Mikel..[I'm near in tears of delirious joy]...ahhh...God...take me...make me yours ..I....I...love you."

Mikel is so horny he cries, "F....fuck...ahhh....Chantel....ahhhh....ohhhh....ahhhh..yes...f...fuck yes...ahh you....feel...so...good...ahhh...ohhh...yeah...I'm..ahhh gonna...gonna...ahhh yes...oh yes!" as Mikel cums inside me kissing me over and over as he thrusts and each volley of his hot cum fills me. It is MAGIC!

We sigh and calm down, he stops pumping his cock inside me as he lays on top of me, I pet his hair, telling him how wonderful of a man he is and I love him so much. He kisses me, tells me he loves me and then pulls out and gets off of me, we lay in bed naked but on our sides face to face as he holds me. We just stare into each other's eyes, in love.

We both roll out of bed and get into the shower as we wash each other off, dry off and unwind. We lay naked in bed Mikel's arms wrap around me as we drift to sleep.

The morning comes as I wake up, roll over and kiss Mikel and then gently wake him up.

Softly I speak, "Honey...wake up dear...good morning hun."

Mikel's eyes open, he pauses and then smiles at me, takes his hand and pulls me close to give me a kiss, then says, "Good morning babe."

We roll out of bed and to wake up take another shower together. Once dried of we get dressed. I put on a blue denim and spandex bikini bathing suit this has removable blue denim/spandex skirt, two types to choose from. One is a long flowing skirt the other is a short mid thigh skirt. To start my day I put on thee long skirt. I give myself daytime fresh makeup look, let my hair down and pack a white leather shoulder purse. As I finish up Mikel is dressed, sporting a blue Hawaiian type shirt, white shorts and his brown loafers. I ring Helen's room and see if they are up for breakfast, they are. I slip my beige macrame 5 inch cork platform sandals, grab a light white button up sweater and my sunglasses. I put on my MOPAR ball cap as Mikel and I walk out and across the hall to Helen and Alan's room. Once inside we see they are ready. Helen is in a bright red bikini and has a long white chiffon skirt, her white leather cork 5 inch platform sandals on and a white ball cap. She wears a thin red shrug. Alan is in his black shirt, khaki shorts and brown sandals.

We all head to the hotel's restaurant for breakfast buffet. Refreshed with coffee, orange juice and a nice buffet we all decide to start our day together on a Honolulu bus tour. It's a beautiful sunny day with large groups of cumulus clouds giving shade from time to time with 65 degree morning temps. As we all board the tour bus. I lay my head on Mikel's shoulder as we carry on through the tour. We see Pearl Harbour, make the visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, which a quite emotional, then the museum. Then we tour a sugar cane plantation, a general historic museum on Hawaii. We then visit numerous sight seeing points. The tour comes back to our Hotel by 2:00pm.

We all grab a quick but light lunch and each couple decide to have their private time. Mikel and I are in our room and I change my long skirt for my bikini to a short denim/spandex skirt. I take off my light white sweater but keep my ball cap on. I grab a large white bag to carry towels in. Mikel puts on a company ball cap and we decide to just walk around. First around the city near our Hotel. window shop to see if there are things we'd like to buy when we go full shopping.

Mikel and I get into a Hawaiian club, cool off and have a couple of drinks as we just talk and look doey eyed at each other. We are not really hungry and we just sit and lounge for a couple of hours, have a light appetizer to eat.

Around 6:00pm we decide to walk along a Honolulu beach. I kick off my sandals and walk bare feet carrying them in my right hand as Mikel holds my left in his right. It about 72 degrees and a breeze blows in and we feel refreshed. The sand feels good on my feet as we walk along, nodding and saying hello to people here and there.

We get to some large rocks and sit with myself falling into Mikel's arms and just watch the afternoon turn to early evening. We are quite alone among the rocks. Mikel takes many photos of sexy me and me of hottie him as well as some of us together

Mikel asks, "Do you want to mess around Chan?"

I look at him smile and say, "Mmm mess around, like what?"

He rubs my shoulders and says, "Well you know, mess around, see where it goes...could be fun...could be taboo...maybe take a chance on getting seen or not." He scans by the largest rocks and see's it's pretty private and takes my hand.

I smile and say, "Jeez hun, really, what if we get caught?"

Mikel laughs and says, "That is half the fun."

We lay out the towels on the sand, the large rocks beside us give us bit of early evening shade and cover. Soon we begin to kiss and hug, our hands run over each other's bodies. The breeze helps keep us cool but we are heating up. Mikel lays me on my back my hair partly on the towels and bit on the sand, my ball cap is off and in my large white bag. He begins to kiss me deeply, his hands run over my bikini covered breasts and up my little skirt and he rubs my vagina through my bikini bottom. We are sighing and breathing deeply telling each other how much we love each other. My hands run over his shirted shoulders and back, then I brush his cock as I say, "Mmmm, feels good babe."

Mikel unbuttons his shirt but leaves it on as he keeps kissing me. He looks up and around.

He says, "I want you Chan, I want to make love to you here right now, we will not forget this love making on this Hawaiian beach babe."

I'm all in and excited say, "Oh babe...I want you too...lets make passionate love here babe."

He undoes his shorts and pulls them down as he is going commando, I pull down my bikini bottom and take it off. I grab the lube and hand it to Mikel as he quickly feels up my vagina with his finger wetted with it. He is ready to go, like a hound dog in heat. I lay back and let him take over as he takes his very stiff cock and begins to put it inside me. I lay on my back my head rolls from left to right and back again as I cry for him to make love to me. He kisses me, nibbles my ears, and works his cock inside my vagina. He takes my hands and forces them up and to my sides by my head, pinning my wrists into the sand as he begins to pound me. We look intently into each other's eyes, the magic of his domination very much turns both of us on. Our lust and love dances in our hearts and minds.

Mikel pants with loves saying, "Oh baby...oh baby.....this...this is so much of a turn on. [as he kisses me]....Oh God....feels so good...ohhh....ahhhh.... baby...baby...baby...I love you."

I respond in hot lust. "Mmmmm....mmmmmm....ahhhh...Mi...Mikel...ohhh....ohhhh....please...ahhhh feels ....so...good...ohhh babe."

Mikel keeps my wrists pinned to the sand as he begins to drive his stiff cock deeper and harder into my vagina. He knows where to hit my neo-clittoris as I go wild, my head swings to the left and right and back over and over as I moan, my hair tips spoil with wet sand. Mikel is like he is on a mission to put his manhood stamp on me. I'm his, but I so want to be to his. The feeling of his firm hands pinning my wrists to the sand so fucking turns me on as he thrusts into my vagina.

The feeling of knowing we may be caught at any time excites us even more.

I beg him, "Kiss me...kiss me..more and more....fuck...I'm yours...ahhhh..ohhhh...ahhhh." as I get wet inside my neo-vagina. The orgasms I get now as a girl are so different but so emotional.

Mikel is on me like a raging bull as he keeps going, "Ahhh....yeah...ahhh..ohhh...yes baby....yes baby....ahhh..ye...yes." as he lets go his hot, wonderful cum inside me, he thrusts with every shot of cum until he has no more to give. He sighs and falls onto me, freeing my arms as he pants and tells me how good it was. I pet his head with my now free hands and tell him I love him more than life itself, if this was my last night on earth I'm happy it's with him. We just lay as one for a minute or two.

Mikel pulls his softening cock out from me sits up, pulls his white shorts back up and buttons his shirt. I grab my bikini bottom and pull it back up, get on my knees and fix the little skirt back on. We kiss once again and I grab my ball cap put it back on and Mikel does his. I get up, shake the towels out and put them in my bag with my sandals. I shake sand from my hair and we wipe sand off each other as we begin our walk back up the beach. Totally in love.

The sun is setting as we get off the beach I put my platform sandals back on and we slowly walk back to our hotel room. Mikel and I arrange a light dinner and club walking tonight with Helen and Alan. We both shower up and dress for the evening out. We talk about how hot the beach sex was today as we get ready.

I turn up my makeup a bit, smoking out my eyes and going tad darker with lipstick. I pull out my white corduroy shirt dress that is only mid thigh. It's a good thing I did bit of tanning before our trip so I do not look too fair as I am bare legged for this Hawaiian honeymoon. The white shirt dress is casual but sexy, I cut it with a white belt that has huge gold buckle. I put on my 5 inch spike heel white leather pumps a large gold bracelet that matches the long gold drop earring. Spritz on so Chanel fill my stuff needed in white over the shoulder purse and I'm ready.

Mikel has on a Navy button down shirt, white pants and his brown loafers, he's all cleanly shaven and his cologne makes me melt with desire. Helen and Alan come into our room, Helen is in a red with white polka dots short sun dress, red spike heel pumps and a white handbag too. Alan is in a white polo shirt, black jeans and black loafers. We all head out on the town and to a nearby club for light eating and some drinking. The club has live classic Hawaiian musical performers as we enjoy a pleasant patio evening, sun has set it's about 68 degrees and dry. We all enjoy ourselves and few refreshing drinks and we also dance to the music with other couples. Mikel can't stop telling me how beautiful I look and I wrap my arms around him and kiss him I say he is a so delicious man to my eyes.

12