From a Lady to a Tramp Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman is forced to become a prostitute.
2.3k words
4.12
266k
17
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy Monroe sat at the table with her head held in her hands and sobbed gently, she had been sobbing all night. She had been crying for 2 days ever since he found out that her husband had falsified some informational a loan document, the Bank was threatening to have her arrested and tried for fraud. Her attorney told her that she had no recourse, the only thing she could do was come up with the $10,000. She had tried to borrow money against her BMW, but she found out her husband had already borrowed money against the car and there was no equity left. She had checked with a real estate agent to see if she could get some money out the House equity, but he had also took a second mortgage on that too. All of the nearly quarter million dollars her father had left her was gone too, and she was penniless without it even a job. Wendy poured herself another glass of bourbon and began sipping on it, while praying for a miracle that she knew would never come. A friend had told about a man that everybody just called Mr. W, he loaned money to people without collateral, because if they didn't pay he would show them the error of their the ways.

Wendy brushed her blond hair out of her eyes. At 38 years old she still had a very good figure with a nice 34 C bust line that no sag even without her bra. She was proud that she only weighed a 128 lbs., and stood 5 ft. 11 in High. What she was sorry about was that she had put so much trust in the man that she though was her husband, only to find out the he was a bastard. Wendy did not know what she was going to do she was afraid to go and see Mr. W, but she was more afraid of spending time in jail for fraud.

With trembling fingers Wendy picked up the phone and dialed the number, then she almost hung up when someone answered at the other end of the line. The secretary gave her appointment that afternoon at 2:00 p.m., and then gave her the address down town to come to. Wendy parked her BMW on the street in front of building and then followed the directions to the office, where she was greeted by the secretary seated behind her desk. There was only one other door in the office, and the secretary told Wendy to go on in she was expected.

Mr. W turned out to be a man about 6 ft. tall, about 220 lbs., but slightly graying hair in his mid 40's. He waved her to a chair across the desk from him and waited for her to sit. He was the first to speak, " I hear that you need to borrow some money, and you must go to unconventional source because of your lack of collateral. The people I represent also must have some form of collateral; the days of breaking bones for nonpayment are over. We are now just businessmen making living, sometimes we except different forms of collateral and a bank would, but we still need some form collateral. How much money you need? "

Wendy wished she had some bourbon now as her throat felt dry, " I'm in a bad way right now, my soon-to-be ex-husband ran off with another woman. He borrowed money against my BMW, House, and hocked all of my good jewelry. The worst thing he did though was he borrowed $10,000 from the Bank, and he falsified the papers then had me to sign them, but I trusted him. Now the bank says I have less of a week to come up with the money in full or they will turn the papers over to the state's attorney. I've talked to my attorney and he told me that if I don't come up with the money I will go to jail. I have exhausted all my other forms of Finance, and you're my last hope. I don't have anything left for collateral except my word that will pay you back. I hope you can find some way to help me. "

Mr. W leaned back at his desk, " Well Mrs. Monroe or would you rather me call you Wendy? "

" You may call me Wendy, I just hope you can help me. "

Mr. W continued, " OK Wendy, you are in deep trouble. Lets go over the fact's, you don't have any material collateral, you have a very short amount of time to come up with the money, or go to jail. You seem like a rather well educated lady, but I would guess that you never worked a job in her life other than charity work at the hospital. So if I did loan you to the money how are you going to be able repay it? My associates charge 10% interest per month on in the unpaid balance that means that the interest each month on $10,000 will be a $1,000 your not going to be able to pay that interest working at McDonald's. I'm sorry that I have to ask these questions of my associate’s demand it. Have you given any thought to repayment of this loan? "

Wendy sat stunned for several minutes, he was right she had never worked other than for charity in her life, and now the interest she would have to pay would be sizable. " No, I have not given much thought to how to repay it, my first concern has been how to stay out of jail. I will do whatever I have to pay the alone back to you. " Wendy felt her last chance slipping away, and she began to sob.

Mr. W handed Wendy a Kleenex before speaking; " Well your alternatives for coming up with the money to repay a loan are going to be very few. I can only think of one, and I'm not sure your suited to that way of paying off the loan. "

" Mr. W I will do whatever I have to do, because anything is better than going to jail. If you know a way of getting and repaying the loan, please tell me what it is? "

" The only way I can think of is as an entertainer. "

Wendy had a blank look on her face, " what do you mean entertainer, I can't sing and dance I don't understand what you mean? "

" I wasn't talking about that kind of entertaining I was referring to something of a more personal nature. I will understand if you're not interested, but that's the only way that I can suggest that will allow you to pay off the loan. The choice is yours to make, but I can't consider loan unless there's a way of being repaid. "

Wendy looked down their hands, she understood what he was getting at, and she was not that kind of woman, but she didn't want to go to jail either. What was she to do become prostitute, or go to jail, she didn't like either choice.

Mr. W was the first one to speak, " I'm sorry Wendy, but you’re not cut out for this kind of work. I would have really liked to help you, but I don't feel you’re at all comfortable with this, and it really probably would not work out. Please tell my secretary to send in my next appointment on your way out. " He then turned its attention to papers on his desk.

Wendy felt a twinge of panic, this was her only hope, and he had given up on her. " Please Mr. W I don't have any other option, please give me a chance I can do it, you tell me what I have to do and I will do it. I don't care what I have to do. "

" OK Wendy, here's the deal every time you entertain a person you get a hundred dollars off of your of your account, if you entertain two people at the same time you get a $150 off your account. Because your interest-rate is 10% per month or for $10,000 is $1,000 the first month. That means you have to earn at least a thousand dollars just to pay the interest each month. Every dollar over the thousand dollars goes against the principle until the debt is paid in full. " Mr. W waited for the meaning to sink in.

Wendy's head was swimming when she answered, " I've never done any thing like that before, but I don't have a choice, because without the money I go to jail. "

" OK Wendy, stand up right where you’re at and take off your clothes. "

Wendy stood and slowly and undone her blouse one button at time, and dropped it to the floor. She kicked her shoes off, then unzipped are skirt sliding it downer her legs. Her panties followed her skirt down legs, and she kicked them both away at the same time. She reached behind her to unclasp her bra, and dropped it to the floor also. She stood there in front of him totally nude, except for her garter belt and nylons, waiting for her next instruction.

Wendy said, " shouldn't you lock the door in case someone would walk in, Mr. W? "

" Now listen to me, when I tell you do something don't worry about anything else. Anyway I count on my secretary coming in, because I just called her. "

Just as the finish speaking the door opened and the secretary walked in closing the door behind her. " Yes Mr. W is there anything I can do for you? " she spoke as if Wendy wasn't even there.

" Yes Betty step over and stand in front of Wendy. Wendy, get down on your knees, lift Betty's dress, and began licking her pussy. "

Betty walked over to Wendy, and stood there before her with her legs slightly spread. Wendy was trembling as she got to her knees, and lifted the dress to the other's waist. Betty was wearing a garter belt, and nylons, but no panties. Wendy had never gone down on a woman before, and she wasn't really sure what to do. She just tried to do what she wanted a man of to when he was kneeling in front of her. She must have been successful, because Betty soon began to moan, and thrust her pussy harder against kneeling woman's face. Betty grabbed Wendy's hair pulling her face even harder against her pussy, and then she began to gush her girl juice into Wendy's mouth. Wendy swallowed as fast as she could but some ran downer chin dripping to the floor.

When Wendy finished she looked to Mr. W for what to do next, " not bad now get up here on my desk, and lift your legs for me to fuck you. "

Wendy got up to her feet, and walked to the desk. She sat on the edge and leaned back lifting her legs so that she was open and exposed for his use. Mr. W pulled his cock from his pants and pressed the head the opening to her cunt. It had been several months since her husband had left, and Wendy had felt the wonderful sensation of a cock deep in her pussy. Wendy wrapped her legs around Mr. W pulling him into her as he screwed her. Her juices were flowing as he all the way in her, up against her cervix. The heat of her tunnel told Mr. W that he wasn't going to last very long. Almost on cue as he began to cum in her, she began to thrash on the desk in the throes of an orgasm herself. When it was over Mr. W made her get on her knees to clean him off before putting his cock away.

When his pants were zipped up and he was back at his desk he looked up and spoke, " you will be ready any time I summon you, tell Betty to give you a pager, when a page comes through find a phone immediately and call a number. Now get your clothes and get out here dress in the outer office, I have more work to do. "

Wendy picked up her clothes, and stepped through the door into the outer office. She was embarrassed at being nude in front of the people sitting in the office. She quickly dressed, then asked Betty for a pager as she had been told to do.

Betty had sympathy in her eyes as she handed Wendy the pager, " I know he can be rude but that this is his normal way. A word to the wise, I have been there before, bring an extra set of clothes with you at all times. When you get a page answer it immediately he gets really pissed off if he has to wait, and he can send you on some really nasty ones, so don't piss him off. "

Wendy hurried to her car, and drove home in silence. She poured herself bourbon, and then drew hot bath, soaking in it to try to wash off the grime of what she had been forced to do. When she got out of the bathtub she heard the gentle beeping coming from her purse. She grabbed the pager out and looked the number on the screen, she wished she had a choice but she knew she had to call the number.

To be continued. . .