From a Lady to a Tramp Ch. 2

Story Info
Second part of Wendy's troubles.
2.2k words
4.22
157.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice on the other end of the phone was a man that Wendy assumed was Mr. W, he told her to go to the Alexander motel, and meet two men there in room 204 when he gave her the number, he said, " you have one hour to get there, and do whatever they tell you do without question. "

Wendy had two Bourbons while she was dressing, and as she was hurrying out she remembered what Betty had said and grabbed another change of clothes. She drove downtown to the motel, and parked car in a garage next to the rundown motel. She looked at her watch it was one hour and five minutes exactly when she knocked on the door of the room.

The door was opened by a man in his mid 40's his brown hair was turning gray at the edges, he was about 6 ft. 2 in. about 240 lbs., and reminded her of football player. He said, " hey Joe our entertainment is here. "

With the door open wide she was able to see the other man sitting at the table across the room, he was overweight, and about the same age. Both men were wearing dress slacks, and in their T-shirts. The fat man Joe said, " come on in cunt, you can't take care of us from out there. "

Wendy was not used to the crude language of the fat man, and quickly stepped in to the motel room past the other man. She put her bag with the clothes in it, and purse on the dresser, then turned to face the men.

The one at the door slammed the door shut behind her, " OK sweet cakes get the clothes off and let's get to having some fun. "

Wendy began taking her top off, but evidently she wasn't fast enough because the big man grabbed a hold of her top and ripped it off her shoulders. Wendy hurried and dropped her skirt to the floor; her panties and then her bra followed it. She was glad that she at brought extra clothes with her, because it was embarrassing to have to dress in the outer offices in front of the people there. It would have been much worse to have to go home without a top; she made a note to thank Betty for her advice. Wendy did not have to stand there very long in the nude.

The fat man said, " come on over here cunt, I want my cock sucked now. "

Wendy walked over to him, but before she could make a move he grabbed her hair, and forced her to bend over to where her face was in his lap. He unzipped his pants pulling his cock out; his cock was not as big as her husband's cock. The cock that was soft but soon began to harden in her mouth becoming about 6-in. long and average thickness. She was not used to the vulgar language, and the abuse they were giving her, mainly the fat man. Wendy had forgot about the other man until she felt his hands on her hips, and he forced her feet apart making her spread her legs. Wendy felt the head of his cock as he tried to force it into her dry cunt, the pain was almost unbearable, and Wendy swore that he would get the son of a bitch who had put her here. Finally at last her juices began the ease the passage, and the man was able to begin an even stroke. Even her body began to betray Wendy as she started to meet his strokes coming back, as he was going in, and grinding her pussy against him.

The man in front of Wendy had two handfuls of her hair, and was forcing his cock all way down her throat, making her gag, and her throat muscles contract on his cock. At first she panicked fighting for each breath of air, afraid that she was going to strangle on the invading organ, but then she realized that at the last moment he would pull her head up giving her a chance to gulp some air. Wendy concentrated on getting the man off so that her ordeal would be over soon, she reasoned that she could get him off he would let her go, and She could breathe again. She didn't deserve to be treated like this just because she had trusted a man who said he loved her but really only used her. Then suddenly the fat man pulled her head down to him, and began to cum in her throat making her swallow fast to get it all down. The man at the other end rammed all way inside her, and he too began to cum deep in her cunt.

When both men were spent they let her drop like rag doll, where she fell to the floor for in a heap. As she lay there on the floor the man that was behind her grabbed her hair pulling her knees, and as he sat on the edge of the bed made her clean his cock with their mouth. . When his cock was clean he made her continue sucking on it; it was bigger than her husband's almost 9 in. long, and thick as her small wrist. She concentrated on using her tongue to swirl around the head, and lick up and down the length of it on the sides. He pushed her face down to his balls and made her lick him there, first on one, and then on the other.

The fat man got behind her, and pulled her up to her knees. Wendy felt his stubby little fingers probing at her virgin anal opening. She tried to tell him no the stop, but the cock the filling her mouth made it impossible. All that came out was, muffled grunts, and groans. Wendy hoped that he would not be able to get his cock up again, because she had never let anyone do what he was trying to do. Then she knew the truth as she felt the head of his cock began forcing his way in where his fingers had just been. She felt her skin tearing and she knew that she would be ruined for life, but he kept on without any mercy. The tall man in front of her at least had more mercy, because he saw what the other was doing and began to stimulate her nipples. Wendy was crying around the cock in her mouth, and she felt like someone was shoving a broom handle up her ass. The fat man did not last long, and then she felt him flooding her insides with hot cum.

The other man in front of her took his time, while rubbing her breast and pulling on her nipples he brought her to completion also to a shattering orgasm. When at last he came he pulled his cock for mouth, and shot his load all over her face. The man said, " baby you were well worth every penny. You can get dressed now and beat it. "

Wendy used her torn blouse to wipe the cum from her face, and quickly put her clothing on hastily throwing the blouse in the sack. She didn't look at anybody as she walked to the car, and then drove home. Once in her bedroom took the clothes off and threw them way trying to rid herself of the memory. She spent an hour in the hottest water She could stand trying to wash the touch of the men from her skin. After the shower she fixed herself bourbon and put on some sort of music to relax with.

Wendy felt almost decent when she was brought back to reality by the sound of the pager going off. She hated the thought of dialing the number, but she knew she had no choice. When the phone was answered it was Betty on the other end. " Hi Wendy, Mr. W wanted me call and tell you that you have done good so far, and to tell you to come by 5 today. He wants to have a session with you and me after we close the office, I hope you don't mind, but I'm kind looking forward to it also. "

Wendy said, " No I don't mind, I have to thank you anyway for telling me to take that blouse with me, it came in handy. Thanks I'll see you at five. "

Wendy took another long hot shower and downed two more Bourbons while getting ready. She parked her car in the same places before and made her way into the office arriving at 5 exactly. The sign on the door said closed, but when she tried the handle of still open. The outer office where Betty set was empty, and she made her way into the inner office. Mr. W was sitting in his chair with his pants off, and Betty was naked on her knees in front of him giving him a blowjob.

Mr. W said, " did you lock the other door on the way in? "

" No I did not know you wanted me to, but I will right now. " Wendy headed back to lock the door before returning to the office. When she came back in Betty was still taking his cock deep in her throat; his hands were rubbing her breasts as she worked on him.

" Go ahead Wendy get your close off and we will be ready. " Wendy hurried and removed her clothes laying them on the chair next Betty's. When she was naked Mr. W motioned for her to come over to the chair were he was, and bend over for him to suck on her breast one then the other. He was an expert at using his lips and tongue to make her nipple get hard, and then he knew just how to nip the nipple with his teeth. Wendy was in seventh heaven as he worked on her, then he slid his finger and rubbed her clit. She thought her knees were gonna buckle as he worked on her, she should hate him, but he had saved her from going to jail, and she knew deep down that she did not have to do anything, if she didn't want to. No one was holding a gun to her head, and there was only one person to blame her husband, and some how she is gonna get him.

Just when she thought she didn't take any more Mr. W came deep in Betty's throat. He stopped rubbing her pussy just as she was ready to cum leaving her ready to scream. He said " Betty you and Wendy get on the couch over there and start making love with each other. "

Betty led Wendy to the couch and sat down next to her, then ever so slowly their lips. Wendy found that kissing a woman was no different than a man. Was different was with a man he was taking, but with Betty there was a feeling of sharing. Her hands began to explore Betty's breasts, than her hand began to move down to explore the others pussy. Betty was letting her hands explore Wendy at the same time, and Wendy felt her orgasm beginning again, but this time Betty sensed it and took her over the peak. The time was a blur and soon they were in six to nine position with Betty on top. Then when we thought she couldn't get a higher she looked up between Betty's legs and watched as Mr. W slid his cock deep in Betty's ass. When Mr. W was ready cum he pulled out of her ass and slid it into Wendy's mouth filling her mouth with cum. All three collapsed in a heat and for 10 minutes all was just heavy breathing. Half an hour later of three for sitting around the office having a drink, when Mr. W said, " Wendy that was great you've done very good and I'd like to show my gratitude some how. If there's any way I can help you let me know? "

" The only now want now Mr. W is to get that son of a of a bitch that did this to me. "

Mr. W said, " I could take care that for you, I have real mean collector that is the best. I could have him find year-old man and teach a lesson in manners, and even have him videotape it so you could have it to watch. He usually charges a grand, but I could probably get him to do it for $500 if you’re interested. "

" I don't want any thing broken, I just want him to have to be taken in his ass, and then made to suck the cock clean afterward. "

Mr. W nodded his head, " OK consider it done, I will add the 500 on to what you owe. " Then with a smile on his face he said, " hell baby consider it a gift from me, you don't owe any thing for this I will take care of it, OK? "

That night Wendy finally slept a good night's sleep something she had been done along time. Wendy knew that tomorrow the pager would go off, and she would be expected to perform, but that was another day.

To be continued. . .