From a Mistress's Point of View

Story Info
Online for a while and making a few good friends.
2.8k words
4.53
26.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers

Having been online for a while and making a few good friends. Most conversations whether in IM or in chat rooms turn to sex. This particular guy and I chatted quite often. So we knew a lot about each other's interests. And he told me about a web site I might enjoy, It was EroticStories.com ... Wow was he ever right...At first I read every story that was posted. Talk about time consuming, lol. But then I seemed to gravitate toward particular author's stories, and certain types of stories. That being said....

After reading this one particular story I sent feedback, I really enjoyed it. I don't know about you other girls out there, but some of these stories seem to set me on fire! And it was pretty cool that the author replied, (not that other authors don't reply there was just a connection here) and we started chatting back and forth regularly, first in email then in IM. We got to know each other pretty well, our families, likes, dislikes, wants and well I guess we know where this is leading. Wasn't long and we were having a little fun. Yes I mean some real hot cyber sex. Hey, what's a girl to do? Hubby works a lot of hours, and I seem to be like the "Ever-Ready Bunny"!!!

So I'm gonna let you in on a little of the passion.... Here's a piece of email from right after a chat of ours...

"Hi Baby, I was wearing the sheer black lace tank top and black lacethong, Talking to you was sooo Hot and exciting...Your so erotic, so hot, I just wanted to devour you! I so enjoyed sucking your rock hard wonderful cock, you taste sooo good Baby, I could have a steady diet of you...I got so wet when I was sucking your cock, if you had let me for just a little bit longer, I think I would have cum...

Gawd, I love sucking you, tasting you, sucking on your balls, the while rolling them around with my tongue.. Licking you in long, velvety licks, tongue flicking around your cock head, in your pee slit...MMMM... Then we kissed, you sent shivers down me, your kisses so sensual, Baby, you take my breath away!!!

Then you spun me around and bent me over your desk, I trembled with anticipation, I thought you were gonna give me your wonderful cock, my pussy was aching for you.. Your hands on my ass, you reached out with your tongue and licked up my slit, OMG, it was like little electrical shocks!! MMM, licking me that, along my pussy lips, up one side then down the other, avoiding my clit, you knew that's what I wanted by my groans as you moved and licked the other side...

You're such a tease.. Caressing my ass cheeks, squeezing them, then your tongue started seeking out my clit, it's hard like a little cock poked out from underneath it's hood, licking it, sucking it into your mouth, you take it between your teeth, your tongue flicking over it.... OHHHHH baby, your so good, you had me shuddering with multiple orgasms...I couldn't wait to have you in me, I needed you so badly, and you just kept licking and sucking my pussy, till I thought I'd pass out from the ecstasy of it...

When I thought I couldn't take any more, that I would never quit cumming, you stop and stand up, rubbing my ass you lean against me, I feel your cock throbbing against me, I wiggle my ass in hopes of manipulating you into me.... Feeling you bury your rock hard cock deep within me with one thrust, I let out a squeal, you hold your cock in me, I thought I'd went to heaven, you felt sooo good, filling me so full there was no space left within me!!! Oh Baby, your so awesome...MMMM moaning softly, you started deep thrusting, and hard...mmm love your cock...I could feel every pulse in your cock as you thrusted deeply..

My gawd, I think I came the whole time, with little orgasms, one right after the other, grinding back against your cock, you were so deep it hurt but felt so damn good!!! Slipping my hand underneath me, I caress and gently squeeze your balls, raking my nails over them...You tell me to cum on your cock...grinding back against your cock, I knew you were getting close, I felt your cock swell up and could literally feel your cum rising from your balls, and then you tell me again to cum, to cum with you nowwwww.....mmmm baby, it felt so good!!!

Wow, so that's how it was with us, yummy huh?? Well after reading this story on Female Domination, that really got me going, after all what woman doesn't want to be the aggressor, But to Dominate now that is something else. So chatting with my buddy online one day, I ask him if he reads the other stories on ES web site and he says when he has time he does... "Why? Is there one that you read that I'd like?" I said, "Yes" and told him which one. He said OK when I get time I will. Well his curiosity must have gotten the better of him, cause it didn't take long for him to get back to me about it. He started telling me about how excited it got him, thinking about being dominated like that.

Then he shocked me a little by asking if I'd be interested.. I laughed and asked about in what? He says in Dominating me, then I really laughed, we all have our fantasies, but for someone to actually offer it!! I told him to be careful what he asked for. I sat back laughing, thinking wow, what an opportunity!! I let him keep talking about it and he begged a little. (I was thinking this could be fun..How often is it we get begged for anything, girls?) Finally, I said OK.. My mind whirling with all the possibilities... Then I said, these are the ground rules

I was thinking, wondering just how far I could push this...Telling him you need to get a screen name and new email address to use, being bold I said "make sure it's on that shows your commitment to me," giggling while trying to sound authoritative,. And to always refer to me as Mistress, I told him we'd still chat as friends, Tich and Steve. I told him to pick a safe word, that way if I ever became to demanding he'd have a way out. He must have been thinking about this for a while or just really eager, cause it wasn't long, before I had email from him under his new address with his new screen name and safe word, WOW, that was quick!!!

Sitting there I was trying to come up with something just to see if he'd go through with it. So I asked was he alone, he said yes he was. I told him to unzip his pants, to stroke and squeeze My wee-wee (isn't that cute) at his desk, and to make sure he came,thinking he wouldn't through with it. But he did, and then wanting to know what to do with it, smiling, I said, Well lick it up, and then tell me about it! When he described it I knew he had.. Also by the way he was typing and I was thinking to my self this is going to be fun. I was getting pretty excited myself by this time! Just thinking about him sitting in his office, zipper down, stroking My wee-wee (giggling, sorry, but I just have too!), cumming in his hand, and I could just imagine him licking it up...

By this time I was really excited, I didn't even realize I was sitting there with my hand down between my legs, fingers running lightly over my pussy lips, sending chills through me.. I was so wet, so hot; my other went to my left breast, gently squeezing It.. My right running my index finger between my pussy lips. Finding it rather soppy, sliding my finger in, wiggling it around a little bringing it out circling my clit, before stroking it in and out a few more times...with enough of my wetness on it, I circle and flick my clit a little, while sliding my middle finger inside...mmm feeling pretty good, visions of my Toyboy, hand sliding up and down My wee-wee, his eyes are closed, hearing that sexy guttural sound men make, when they're getting close...

My fingers quicken, my other tweaking my nipple, while pulling it away from my body.. Softly moaning, closing my eyes, my mind filling them of him, his hips thrusting upward now, his cock swelling in his hand, balls tighten, him letting out a deep groan as his cum spurts out, with several thrusts he fills his hand over filling it with his hot cum....

Closing my eyes, throwing my head back at that thought, my fingers dive in frantic to bring my own orgasm...I came so hard I thought I'd pass out...

After catching my breath, I tell him if he didn't follow instructions, I would end it. So in saying that, I told him first he needed to buy some "pretty panties", and of course. Some condoms so he didn't make a mess in them. (I guess it's a girl thing, visions of wet spots on the front of his pants)...I told him every time I asked him to perform a task, to send PICS to prove he was being loyal. Wasn't long before he had them and was eager to try them on. I told him he would be wearing them every day to work.

This was definitely getting easier, almost second nature.. Next telling him he would have an every day ritual. When showering he'd have to worship.. My wee-wee by stroking it till he was so close to cumming that it was almost mid-stream and to stop right there. I told him to squeeze the base of My wee-wee hard, he'd have to learn some self control...

This was amazing, this feeling of power.. I told him every time he got a hard on thinking about me to squeeze My wee-wee. No matter where you are or who was there (except around kids). The thought of this really hot guy walking around with a raging hard on for me was keeping me on the edge. Every time I thought about him, it was driving me crazy! Needless to say I was masturbating several times a day...

Next I was telling him to go to an adult toy store and buy a butt plug.He said he would, but again I really doubted he would. I was pleasantly surprised to find email with photos attached from My Toyboy come Monday morning. By this time I was really feeling dominant, it's funny but then I started looking at my hubby differently, OMG I was thinking what if, no, he'd never go along with this.. Putting that thought away for now!

Back to My Toyboy, As he told me about his weekend shopping trip I was getting as excited as he was. This is definitely working for me. Especially when he told me there was a female clerk, which soon turned to disappointment that she didn't pay attention to My toyboy as I had hoped. . I told him he needed to find a store with a younger female sales clerk, knowing full well that she would know what was going on just by how Toyboy acted, what he was buying and what he said...

Because I was sending him to buy a Cock ring that he would wear everyday, My ring. Now he would formally belonged to me. After getting his email with attachments on Tuesday, I realized he had totally submitted to me. I was the proud owner of My Toyboy!!! Knowing he was walking around in everyday life with My ring on My wee-wee, with a butt plug in his ass and "pretty panties" on, thinking of me! WOW! I find myself thinking of how best to train My sweet Toyboy..

So I chatted a few minutes with him in IM, telling him how I wanted him to cum, he was so horny, it had been a while, so I had to let him. Telling him to put his bigger butt plug in, and I gave him this scenario to think about while in the shower..(This is our place)

Telling him that it's Me behind him, to take My wee-wee in his hand. We're standing under the water, my body pressed against his back, my arms wrapped around him, My fingers tweaking his nipples before sliding down his body, caressing, bringing my hand back I stroke My faux cock. He glances at the mirrored shower doors, letting out a low groan as he sees it for the first time, I lube it up, and then taking some I rim his ass with my fingers. Gently I rub it in, sliding my finger in and out, twisting it around a little. .

It's time, I take it and press it against his ass, smiling when I hear his little moan, I push on, deeper entering him, I stop allowing him to get accustom to My intrusion in his body...Hearing his breathing change, I push deeper, watching it enter his virgin ass is so exciting!!! Hearing him moan as I totally fill him, I start a rhythm of slow short strokes ...Building, getting a little faster, a little longer, a little harder....

He moans and groans and bucks back against me, as My big cock slides in and out.. I take My wee-wee in My hand and play with it, teasing it gently, applying pressure at just the right moment...Squeezing My wee-wee and rubbing it with the rhythm of My strokes as I fuck his ass.. Finally, he can take it no longer. And he begs his Mistress to allow him to cum, and with My permission, he cums all over his belly and My hand as My cock rams it's way deeper inside him, so deep he can feel it inside, pressing against his belly as he shoots off...

MMMM Good!!! I knew he wouldn't last long with that going on in his head!!! Receiving his email, My excitement mounted with his description of how hard he came.. I find Myself getting more into the role of Mistress.. I sent him return email with his instructions for the day, and I signed off...

During all of this we were keeping up with the story that started all of this, as it's a series, not just a story. With each new part Toyboy and I were being drawn farther in. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, these stories have given me some MMM good orgasms; you know the "mind-blowing" kind! And with each part I was sending feedback to this author. And we were getting to know each other through emails also. Mind you he's a very interesting guy. And I enjoy conversing with authors anyway, as I've always enjoyed reading...

It interests me, the way a story starts and in a lot of cases the characters just kind of takes over themselves. And besides I've taken a liking to submissive men also...LOL, what can I say!! And as he writes these types of stories, he's piqued my interest...

My Toyboy was working at another one of his companies' plants this day.So today should be quite exciting, as I've told him to stroke My wee-wee till he cums, and to send proof!! Being the obedient and loyal slut that he's become he did!!! With a few extra PICS...With email saying he would send a full details as soon as he could!!!

Toy boy was so excited about the days events, lol, how he almost got caught, I'm sure there was a double meaning when there was a knock on the door, and he said "I'm cumming"!!! I know that added to the excitement for him!!!

Toyboy has become a real sweet little slut. Who knows how far We/he could go... Who knew reading erotic stories would lead here? I'm sure glad I sent feedback to his story that day. It was the beginning of a good friendship. No matter where this goes, our friendship will remain the same!!!

I have this saying about cocks...""That they're like snow flakes, no twoare the same, but are perfect in every way, and are Oh so delicious""!! Don't you think so girls???

On that note maybe I'll take a few more to own.....MMMMMMM........

Thanks for reading, looking forward to all feedback..

MzTich
MzTich
17 Followers