From Across a Crowded Room Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,395 Followers

"Get those blankets laid out on the floor!" She hissed, with her tongue thrust as deeply into my mouth as she could manage. I reluctantly drew away from her and broke our kiss and went to fetch the blankets. By the time they were unfurled, a good bit more of Candice was now on display.

She had nearly immediately kicked off her sandals and her jeans were the first article of clothing to hit the wooden shack floor. Next her white over-shirt was draped over a chair. When I turned to face her she was dressed only in her panties and her t-shirt. With a smile she pulled her t-shirt off exposing her lovely small breasts.

I'd say that she then walked in slow motion over to kiss me and press her nearly nude body against my clothed one, but in reality she rushed hard and fast into my waiting arms and we kissed frantically while I belatedly tried to at least get my own shoes off.

Soon, her kissing began to work its way down down my face and neck, and then down to my shoulders and chest and she gently pulled my t-shirt off. When her lips reached my stomach she pulled her panties down to her ankles and then sunk down to her knees to personally attend to the rest of my undressing.

With gentle tugs and soft kisses, my own jeans were unbuttoned, unzipped and soon released to fall loose to the floor and my own underwear soon joined hers on the floor as well. With my cock loose, Candice found something new to occupy her mouth with and was soon licking and sucking me into rigidity. I wasn't quite a virgin, but none of my previous girlfriends had ever sucked my cock before, so this was strangely new and very, very exciting. What she asked me to do next was even more thrilling.

"Push my head over here against the wall and hold my arms up high and tight and then fuck my mouth, hard! You can be a little rough, but just take firm control over me and don't let me move or squirm!"

A moment later I had her pinned, quite helpless, just as she had asked. With my cock still in her mouth and her head immobilized against the wall, her mouth was a helpless and passive receptacle for my cock and soon I was fucking it hard, as if it were her pussy. Apparently she had done this before, as she was quite relaxed and enjoying this treatment. She kept her tongue busy, licking my shaft and even my balls as I thrusted and my testicles slapped against her chin.

She just grunted an assent when I warned her that I was going to cum, and I unloaded what must have been a bucketful of my sperm into her mouth and throat. She swallowed most of it without choking and then concentrated on licking the underside of my shaft and cockhead to keep me hard, which I had no trouble doing. Gently I released her and with a fingertip I scouped up two globs of cum that had dripped onto her breasts and fed them into her waiting mouth, where she savored them.

We had a bit of a snuggle then nude on the blankets but while we were kissing she always kept one hand stroking my cock to keep it firm and ready and soon she found herself on her back with spread legs with me on top of her and preparing to mount her.

"Are you on the pill?" I muttered, nearly at the last moment as I could feel my cockhead right up against her cunt lips, ready to enter her.

"Ummm, yes and no. I'm on the pill, but I've forgotten to take it most of this week. Sorry... do you have a condom?" Normally I did keep one in my wallet, but tonight it was missing and I couldn't find it. That sort of broke the mood a bit. She thought sometimes there were extra condoms hidden about, but we searched but didn't find any.

We cuddled, kissed and petted a bit more, and I could tell she was having an internal debate over whether to allow me to have unprotected sex in her cunt with her, when she became slightly distracted as I began to caress her ass.

"That's a better idea – do my ass instead!" She exclaimed with a giggle. "There's a bottle of K-Y in that desk drawer over there. Just a little on your cockhead should be plenty, I like it a little rough down there as well."

She rolled over and got up on all fours so that I could mount her ass, which I did with only minimal lubricant. This was another first for me, anal sex. Candice seemed to greatly enjoy it, muttering about how thick my cock was and how deeply it stretched her. My girlfriend seems to have had a significantly more complete sexual education than I had had!

When her knees tired, she rolled to her side and we spooned together kissing and fondling her tits while I more gently continued to fuck her ass from behind. Having cum just a little bit before was certainly doing wonders for my stamina!

After about twenty minutes she told me she wanted it rough and hard again and she rolled on her back. With her legs mounted high upon my shoulders and my arms pinning hers down firmly, I began to fuck her bottom as hard as I could manage it. Her cries of delight soon became screams.

'Oh yeah, fuck my ass! Hard! Harder! Oooo, I'm about to cum..." And she did, loud enough for everyone on the river ride to hear us probably. With that I unleashed my own loud grunt and blasted my cum deep into her ass.

We were both exhausted and just laid there together holding each other for what seemed to be forever. In fact we almost dozed off in each other's arms until I had the forethought to check the time.

"Fuck! It's five minutes until nine. Shit! We've got to get dress and run or you'll catch hell from your dad!"

"Let him get pissed. It's not like he's going to ground me or stop me from working here any more. The movers are coming tomorrow and Sunday I'll be on my way to Dallas, away from you. Let him wait!"

Candice sucked me off then one last time and if she noticed or cared that my cock was fresh from out of her ass, she didn't seem to care.

Getting dressed seem to take forever and we didn't even bother to run from the river area towards the park's main gate. It was a long walk, a good twenty minutes, and we enjoyed every last second of it hand in hand and with huge smiles on our faces.

The actual farewell was anti-climactic. We were a full thirty minutes late and her dad was pissed, not that Candice cared a bit. She gave me a long deep goodbye kiss right in front of him and then gave me a gentle wave goodbye from the car. I could still see her face smiling as they drove off, but I could tell that in moments the joy would start to be replaced with tears.

*****

I think I cried myself off and on for nearly six months after Candice's departure. Even the smell of popcorn would remind me instantly of her for years to come. The pain of her absence left a wound inside of me that took years to even partially heal. Even later in college I'd have nights where I'd be lying on my dorm bed looking at the ceiling and wondering where she was and how she was doing.

Stultus
Stultus
1,395 Followers
12