From Africa Ch. 02

Story Info
Liv discover's Olu's secret.
4.3k words
4.61
30.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Northern Africa, circa 1949

'Olivia! Wake up. And put something on. You shouldn't sleep that way with Olu in the house.' My sister Anna complained, raising the shade roughly as she tried to wake me.

'Why can't you ever knock?' I rubbed my eyes, blinded by the morning sunlight. 'Where's Henriette?'

'Probably with Dad. He's still in bed, as well. Come on, get up and make yourself decent. Bina's come over to finish your dress.'

'She'll have to finish quickly; I have to practice...' I said as Anna slammed my door shut.

I yawned, noticing the tenderness in my nipples and the dampness between my legs. I didn't remember Henriette leaving me in the middle of the night, but she must have, because her side of the bed was cool. I smiled, remembering how good she'd made me feel during the night. I'd never imagined that touching could be so divinely pleasurable; I made a pledge to look up from my music sometime.

'Olivia,' Anna returned, with a swatch of pale fabric folded over her arm. 'Don't take all day; Bina has other places to go.'

I stood, feeling light on my feet. Anna was still standing in the doorway, watching me walk naked across my room.

'You're getting fat; you'll need to go on a diet, if you're going to fit into the dress.'

Anna had been critical of my body ever since I'd hit puberty; she was tall and thin, skin and bones, almost. She disliked the curves in my body, commenting on them as if they were something unnatural. Mother had been extremely thin, as well, and Anna liked to say that she was certain that I had been secretly adopted, because I didn't have the blonde hair and the angular frame that the rest of my family shared.

'And another, thing: you'll need to bathe before you come out; you smell foul.'

I rolled my eyes, taking a detour to the bathroom, my damp body barely covered by the thin cotton gown that Henriette had pulled off me during the night.

After my bath, I discarded the gown and walked into the living room to find Anna pacing the floor behind Bina, who was sitting in a chair, stitching a hem into something white.

'Well, come on, step up,' Anna commanded, ordering me around like a dog.

I followed her orders, stepping up into a chair, and waited for her next instructions.

'Your hair's still wet... you'll ruin the fabric... here, use this,' she handed me a remnant of linen or some other rough cloth.

I squeezed the last of the water from my hair, staring out of the window while Anna smoothed the fabric of my half-prepared dress. I stood in nothing but my underwear, and I covered my bosom with the damp cloth, so that Anna wouldn't fuss at me about that as well.

'Will you hurry it up, Anna?' I complained, beginning to sweat from standing in the chair. 'I can feel the beginnings of a nose bleed.'

'We would have had this finished by now if you'd have been this cooperative from the beginning...'

I turned away from her again, leaning carefully to scratch my leg. When I stood up, Olu was standing in the doorway, peering in. He stared up at me, wrinkling his snub nose at my undressed form. I stared back at him, watching his dark face form a smirk. He darted his eyes to Anna, briefly, then looked back to me, making me wonder if he would scold me, too, for standing open to the world in nothing but my knickers and a piece of cloth covering my breasts.

Before I could say anything, Anna, who had been talking to Bina all of this time, walked over to the door and slammed it in Olu's face. She gave me a look of suspicion, as if I'd previously arranged it to have Olu come to see me half-naked.

'This is what comes of you spending so much time with Henriette. You'd better watch yourself, Liv. You won't be able to get properly married if you keep that up.'

'What are you talking about?' I stepped down from the chair after Bina helped me into the newly stitched dress.

Anna, heedless of Bina's presence, said, 'You let him look at you. I watched you. You liked it...'

'What is so wrong with that? Isn't it natural?' I asked, remembering something that Henriette had said to me.

'No, it isn't. Not for you...'

'You play so well, Olivia. You'll do well on the world stage,' Henriette sat on the old sofa in the music room, as we called it, listening as I practiced.

'I wish you'd have been one of my instructors,' I smile.

'I know nothing about music; I only like to listen.'

'My technique is horrible these days; I think I'll need another instructor soon. I've been on my own since I left the States. I suppose that Howard will be available if I go back, but...'

'If? Are you thinking of staying here?'

'I don't know... Miss Peake is still at the house, but I don't know if I'll need her anymore. I'm eighteen, now, and I since I'll be touring, I don't think that there'll be a need for a governess, unless Dad decides to hire her on as a chaperone.'

'A chaperone?' Henriette sniffed. 'You are a woman, Olivia. You don't need a chaperone.'

'Anna says that I do; that's why she's going to travel with me next year.'

'To protect your chastity, no doubt...'

I stopped playing, too distracted to concentrate.

'I'm sorry; I'm distracting you,' Henriette apologized.

'No. It's all right.'

'I just cannot believe the nerve of your sister... She's going to be a married woman, a newlywed, yet she's willing to go traveling the world with you. Will her husband be traveling with you, as well?'

'No. He has work, diamond trading, or something like that...'

'So, she will be away from her new husband, for the better part of a year? Why is she getting married, now?'

'I don't know. Anna's a bit strange.'

'A bit?' Henriette laughed.

I shrugged my shoulders, placing my fingers on the cool, glossy piano keys.

'Mr. Stanley wants to be my manager.'

'That man is sneakier than the devil. You should tell him "no".'

'It's not up to me, really; Dad's making all of the arrangements.'

'You should learn about these things, Mon Amie. It will be better for you in the long run, if you know about the business aspect of your career.'

'Dad's been keeping me abreast of all of it; I guess I just haven't been paying attention like I should.'

'You'll have to watch for men like Monsieur Stanley; he's the proverbial snake in the grass.'

'You don't like him very much, do you?'

'No. I don't.'

I stared at the keys, daydreaming about our night together. Henriette hadn't mentioned it yet, and I was almost afraid to bring it up, for fear that it would prove to have been just a dream.

'Henriette, I wanted to ask you...' I looked around to see if we were alone, 'about last night...'

'Yes?' she gazed at me with her light brown eyes.

'Was it the first time that you ever...'

'No.'

'Did you like it?'

'Of course. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't liked it.'

'But... I never got the chance to...'

'That is not always necessary, Mon Amie. Sometimes we receive the ultimate pleasure from giving pleasure to others. You'll soon learn what I mean.'

Supper was a strained affair. Anna was there, staring at her plate with her thin lips pursed. Henriette was brimming with conversation, telling my father about all of the things that had changed in France since she'd been back. Olu, usually astute and attentive, seemed to be in a fog, mechanically eating his meal without contributing much to the conversation. I sat staring at Henriette, dreamy eyed and lustful, wishing that I could feel her moist skin on my face again.

Olu had been distracted all through my French lesson that day, failing to catch the usual mistakes in my accent and my vocabulary. He'd actually cut the lesson short, saying that he had to catch up on research for my father's project. I could tell that something else was on his mind, but I didn't question him about it, not wanting to anger him.

'Anna,' Dad looked at her, in another attempt to cheer her up. 'Will Mark be coming to visit again before the wedding?'

'I don't know. He has another trip...'

'Well, send him word that he's welcome to stay again.'

'I've already done that, Dad.'

'Are you quite all right, Anna?'

Anna darted her eyes toward Henriette. 'I'm not very hungry, that's all.'

We all watched in silence as Anna pushed away from the table and rushed from the room.

'I'm sorry,' he looked at Henriette.

'It's all right,' she smiled. 'I know that she doesn't like me, Leonard. Don't worry yourself.'

'But she shouldn't be rude...'

'Really, Leonard. All is well.'

'Olu, are you feeling all right? You've been awfully quiet.'

Olu wiped his mouth with a napkin. 'I am fine.'

I sipped my water, wondering if Olu was just as star struck as I was over the light reflecting off of Henriette's exposed cleavage.

'Liv, how have your lessons been going?' Dad asked, trying to make it seem as though he wasn't enthralled with Henriette as well.

'Dad,' I frowned with reproach. 'I don't want to compare...'

'I don't think Henriette will be offended if you tell her that Olu's a better teacher...'

Henriette feigned shock as I tried to hide the guilt on my face.

'I wouldn't say that...'

'What would you say, Mon Amie?'

'Well, Olu's just... he's more... strict, disciplined. I wouldn't say that he was a better teacher.'

'Olusegun is an educated man,' Henriette smiled at him. 'I would be surprised to hear you say that he was not the better teacher.'

'Well,' I looked down at my plate. 'At least I had more fun when you were teaching me, Henriette...'

I felt Olu's almond shaped eyes on me, squinting as he always did when he was deep in thought.

'You would get the best lesson of all if you were forced to speak the language all the time,' Olu said, staring at me from across the table. 'If you were forced to spend a month or two in Marrakech, or in Vichy.'

'Not Paris?' I asked, surprised to hear him say this much.

'There are too many English and Americans in Paris these days,' Henriette helped. 'I will take you to Lyon with me one day, that is, if Leonard will allow it.'

'Maybe you can make it a stop on the tour, Liv?' Dad suggested.

'When will you start?' Henriette's face lit up.

'Next year, in the fall...'

'Leonard, has it all been arranged?'

'Yes, Henriette, it has. I've been managing everything so far, through my solicitor, but I've been thinking of hiring Eugene Stanley on...'

Henriette gave me a warning look.

'He's quite an accomplished gentleman; he has a lot of experience in publicity and such matters.'

Before Henriette could say anything, William came in with a bowl of chilled fruit.

'Ah, more fine cuisine...' Henriette smiled sardonically, refusing the first offer.

I picked a few grapes from the bowl, waiting to see if Henriette would try to persuade my father to give up his idea of hiring Mr. Stanley as my professional manager.

'Really, I think he's almost completely swayed me in his direction,' Dad was saying. 'He has some excellent ideas on crafting the perfect image for Liv. And Anna will be traveling with her for at least the first year, so I'm confident that all will go well.'

'You think that Liv needs a chaperone?'

'Of course. She's only eighteen. It's the proper thing to do.'

'Olivia is a smart girl; I don't think she will get into any trouble, Leonard.'

'There are sharks out there, Henriette. Monsters lying in wait to take advantage of a young girl like Liv.'

I frowned when he said this, wondering how he was allowing me to go at all, even with Anna as a companion, if the world was so evil.

'A chaperone is such an old world thing, Leonard,' Henriette was saying. 'All Olivia really needs is someone to help her get from place to place.'

'And are you nominating yourself for the position?'

'No. I am only suggesting that you think about it before you commit Anna. I don't think that Olivia should be sheltered so much...'

'And what would you have her do, Henriette? Travel alone, fending for herself?' My father raised an eyebrow. 'Olivia's a beautiful young girl...'

'Olivia's a very smart girl, Leonard. You underestimate her.'

I felt strange, listening to them as they talked about me as if I wasn't there. Olu placed his napkin in his lap, clearing his throat as he looked at Henriette. He had a look of mystery on his face; I stared at him as he watched her, wondering what he was thinking.

'Excuse me,' Olu stood, carefully placing his napkin on his plate.

'Tired, Olu?' Dad asked.

'No, I have to get back to work.'

I thought of leaving with Olu, because I could tell that Dad and Henriette were about to get into a long argument, but I didn't want to be too obvious.

'Liv,' Dad must have been reading my mind. 'You'll stay with us and watch us argue?'

'No, Dad,' I changed my mind, 'I think I'll turn in.'

I spent the evening listening to the static filled radio in my room, humming along to Frank Sinatra and big band tunes. I waited for Henriette to come to bed, but I soon realized that she'd probably decided to argue her way into my father's bed, so that they could spend the night making up. I was restless and bored, and sleep was eluding me.

After I listened to the clock chime twelve times, I got out of bed, deciding to go and pester Olu. He was usually up late, burning a light in the study, or in his room, and I knew that he wouldn't mind me too much if I kept quiet. I took a book with me, climbing out of my window to creep around the side of the house.

I checked the study first. It was dark, so I moved on, tiptoeing toward Olu's bedroom, which was at the opposite end of the house. It had formerly been a common space that Dad had converted into a bedroom when he took Olu in. My mother had only relented in allowing Olu to stay in the house because his room was removed from ours. I was sure that Olu liked it that way, in any case; he had an enormous amount of privacy, and he could make a fair amount of noise if he wanted, without disturbing the rest of us.

Olu's light was on, and I stepped up to the open window, looking to see what kind of mood he was in before I knocked. I thought I'd catch him sitting at his desk, pouring over some dusty textbook, or peering at a collection of bones through a magnifying glass. He was in the chair, but he wasn't reading. He seemed to be sleeping, or at least his eyes were closed.

I moved closer, standing to the side so that I was in the shadow, but I could still see everything that went on in the room. Olu's eyes were still closed, but his mouth was open; he was breathing strangely, as if he was in some sort of pain or discomfort. I wondered if I should go inside to help him, but when I lifted my head a little, I could see Henriette's dark head positioned above his lap.

She knelt in front of him, moving her head up and down in a hypnotic rhythm, almost like a snake with a charmer. I could feel my eyes widen at the sight; my mouth watered slightly, watching her take his penis deep into her throat, listening to her hum slightly when she pushed down. She came up every few minutes, to catch her breath, and to stroke his length. I stared at his member as she wrapped her pale hand around it. Her red fingernails shone like candy, and her pink fingers made a stark contrast against his ebony penis. It was long and thick; Henriette wrapped both hands around it, and the tip still poked out above her fingers.

She licked it slowly, still gripping the base while swirling her tongue around the tip. This made Olu moan; after she repeated this motion a few times, he started to run his fingers through her wavy hair. She licked him enough to start him hissing, then took him deep into her throat again, causing him to thrust his hips toward her.

I was mesmerized; I'd heard of it, of course, but I'd never imagined that I would ever see someone do it. I was sure that Henriette also did this for my father; she seemed to be so good at it, taking Olu's large penis down her throat so effortlessly. I should have been jealous; I should have been angry, but I was so enthralled that I couldn't tear myself away.

Henriette stroked Olu's penis with her hands again, until his body stiffened, and he shuddered, gasping in sudden fits. I watched as Olu's penis spurted a thick white cream, sticking to Henriette's face and flowing down the length of his shaft, thick and copious. She leaned to him and slowly licked it all off, savoring it as if it were some rich delicacy. She laughed, saying something to him in French. He smiled through his residual panting, sweating as he watched her clean his stiff penis.

Henriette stood up after a few moments, pulling her dress over her head to reveal her soft creamy curves. I caught a glimpse of her heavy breasts as she turned around to drape her dress across the desk. Olu sat in the chair, staring at her as she bounced around. Henriette laughed again, saying something in French, flirting and teasing him, running her hands up and down her buxom body. She reached out for his hand, taking his long black fingers into her grasp and helping him to knead her breasts. Her rose colored nipples disappeared into his palms; Henriette heaved a deep sigh as Olu explored her bosom, moving her hands across to his chest, rubbing up and down the dark ripples of his torso.

I could feel a pleasant tingling between my legs; my clitoris twinged as Henriette and Olu moved to his bed. I held my breath as I watched her climb onto him. She grabbed his penis and held it steady as she lowered herself down to it. I watched as its black length disappeared into her body, only to reappear partially as she slowly bounced up and down. It took her a few tries to fit it all in, but when she finally did, she shuddered, moaning long and loud, gripping Olu by the arms to keep her balance.

She ground her hips into his pelvis for a while, breathing heavily, shaking her ass as she rotated her hips. Olu thrust his hips up as she pushed her weight down onto him, causing her to chirp gleefully in French. I felt wetness dripping down to my underwear, and I began to shiver, trying to control my shaking knees as I leaned on the windowsill.

After a short period of slow grinding, Olu grabbed Henriette by her waist and lifted her up and down on his vertical penis. Henriette bounced with joy, purring like a cat as his glistening penis pierced her body over and over. She moaned with abandon, cursing and cooing in French. Olu held her up as her body spasmed again, kissing her lips as she collapsed on top of him.

Olu took a moment to carefully turn Henriette over, laying her on the bed while he climbed over her. His body seemed to cover the bed, black, muscular, and shiny. Henriette's buxom form almost disappeared beneath him; as he placed himself between her legs, I could only see her legs and her arms. Olu's ass glistened with sweat, flexing as he slowly pushed into her. Henriette giggled a bit before releasing a sharp gasp; Olu pushed all the way in, stopping for a moment, resting his weight on Henriette's body.

I was slick with arousal, now; Olu was thrusting slowly and deeply into Henriette. She mewled again, speaking unintelligible French. He whispered to her, in ragged breaths, something mixed, a melding between French and some African language. I wished that I had been taking my lessons more seriously; I was dying to know what they were saying to each other.

Olu started a round of vigorous thrusting. Henriette was decidedly audible, now. I worried that someone might hear them. I looked around nervously, to see if anyone was about, but I found that the night was quiet. Olu was grunting, almost drowning out Henriette's senseless babbling. I dug my nails into the window sill, staring at Olu's sweat soaked back and his firm rump, and the enticing image of Henriette's white hands gripping his muscular body, from stroking his back to pressing into his ass.

12