From Angel to Cock Slave

Story Info
A young man blackmails his cousin into becoming a sex slave.
2.9k words
3.74
78k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5/29/2017

Something amazing happened. I'm so overtaken by emotion I just have to sit down and write this, and I've never really written anything that wasn't mandated by the boring ass teachers at my old boring ass school. Anyway, although it's pretty fucking gay, I guess this could be considered a kind of diary. I deleted and rewrote that word three times because I feel like a faggot every time I see it on the screen.

I fucked my cousin's mouth today. Let me write that again, it feels so fucking good. I fucked her cute little mouth. She wouldn't let me cum on her face so I had to dump my load on a potted plant I had nearby. Even while licking my cock she still manages to be a fucking tease that slut. Little does she know, she'll get what's coming to her.

Maybe I'll post this on the internet after I've grown tired of abusing her. I want to immortalize my new whore, my submissive little bunny.

My future readers, if they exist, must be wondering how I did such a thing. Or why I did such a thing for that matter? To answer the last question, she's cute, I think I've said it a couple of times already. Try picturing her in your head, she's about five feet, white chubby cheeks like a baby, her legs are a bit skinny but those D cups of hers remind me she is a woman, and they always make my dick stand at attention.

My uncle and auntie think she's this princess, a perfect little angel. Well miss perfect has had a couple of boyfriends, at eighteen no less. Her parents treat her like such a child it honestly disgusts me, she plays along so she can be in their good graces and excuse her fuckups. I'm really fucking tired of picking her drunk ass up from parties at six in the morning and helping her out with school.

"Zack I'm going to fail math, help me study. Please."

She drags that please like a child begging her parents to buy her a toy. I have no excuse to deny her since I'm taking a gap year while doing jack shit pretty much. My mother is always telling me not to be mean to my cousin.

Well Jennie, I'll be really, REALLY mean to you from now on, your mouth was only the beginning. And guess what, if you don't behave like a good little slave, this shit will go out to the internet, maybe with a couple of pictures or videos of you on your knees, looking up at me.

********************

5/31/2017

I haven't seen her since the last time I updated this journal (finally came up with a better word) but I'm writing preemptively because her family will be coming over tonight and if all goes well I probably won't have time to write.

I noticed I never actually explained how I got her to service me two days ago. Firstly, let's talk about the logistical side of things. My father is a truck driver who pretty much only comes home on the weekends, sometimes not even that. My mother is a nurse who often does long night shifts at the hospital and then sleeps during most of the day, I kept telling her working so many hours is bad for stress but she prefers the money I guess. Now It's actually very convenient for me she stays away from home for so long.

I was tutoring her in my room the other day when I noticed she kept staring at the ground and clutching her arms tightly. She usually doesn't listen to anything I say, instead, she gossips and speaks of her stupid problems, but even for her this was abnormal. Since I'm such a nice person and all, I asked her what was wrong but she wouldn't answer. We clearly wouldn't study anymore and since we were alone in the house, I opened a bottle of whiskey and we had a couple of drinks. She drinks a lot, typical of a slut like her, I also loosened up a bit and asked her what the problem was.

Get this, she bought a quarter ounce of coke from a guy who knew a dealer and promised to pay him. Her friends had planned to share the coke, split the bill and give her the money. Well her so called "friends" did the coke but didn't give her any of the money, she woke up the next day and is now indebted to an actual coke dealer. According to her it's this really big guy with face tats, people like that don't play around. Apparently, the guy got her number and threatened to beat up her boyfriend and then her if she didn't pay up. She wailed and sobbed while she told me all this.

What dumb bitch, I pretended to be surprised and told her if this got out she would probably get expelled from school or maybe even GO TO JAIL and her parents would be so disappointed they might DISOWN HER. I was so excessively dramatic I should have won an Oscar for my performance. I said all this while sounding disappointed although I know quite well she is just the type of girl to do such a stupid thing. I then twisted my face to show a hint of concern and, hugging her and said.

"I got some money, I might help you out. I don't know."

"Please!! I'm so sorry for what I did. I'll do anything!! I beg you... please fucking help me Zack!!"

Her tears had dried up but she still had that squeaky crying voice.

"Jennie, I think I ought to tell your parents. I'm sorry but they should know about all this."

She started screaming and spazzing out. She grabbed the collars of my t-shirt and buried her face in my chest, wetting it with her tears.

After leading her to my bed, we sat down. I held Jennie's hand, so petite and soft, just like she was. I moved her light brown hair out of the way and whispered in her ear.

"You really don't deserve any fucking help Jennie you know that?"

She gasped and it looked like she was about to have an anxiety attack right in front of me. I interrupted the beginnings of her convulsions by whispering in her ear some more.

"But you're my baby cousin, so I'll let it slide this time. I'm sure that, from now on, you'll be on your best behavior, won't you?"

I brought her hand to my cock that was already hard as steel. Gently, I made her fingertips rub against the place of my pants where the shaft was. For a couple of seconds, all I could hear was the sound of the warm summer breeze at the beginning of nighttime. My lips were still next to her ear and her hand was still on my bulge but she didn't move an inch, it's as if something had instantly frozen our dear Jennie. I lost my patience with the cunt.

"Ok, I'll just have to call your parents then. Don't worry Jennie, I'm sure they'll visit you in prison."

"NO!"

The whore finally got on her knees in front of me, one last sob, one last wide-eyed look asking me for mercy, just like a little puppy. I wasn't in the mood for mercy that day.

"I don't have all fucking day Jennie!"

She unzipped my fly and pulled down my boxers, my cock sprung up and it had precum dripping off the tip.

She held the base and just looked at it for a moment, as if she didn't know what she had to do. Seriously the cunt can be so fucking annoying sometimes.

"Open your fucking mouth!"

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!"

Wow, she got fucking chatty all of the sudden. The shock must have worn off, her crying had ceased. Upon reflection, I really was going a bit too fast.

She added.

"We're fucking cousins Zack, this is creepy."

"So, if I wasn't your cousin, my cockhead would be touching the back of your throat right now, huh?"

"Fuck you! I fucking hate you!"

She was being too much of a spaz so I needed to calm her down. I leaned forward and while caressing her cheek, I tried to relax her a bit.

"Alright! Look, I'm sorry. You're really fucking hot. I've wanted to do this with you for a long time you know? Just let me stick the tip in and then we'll move slowly."

She repulsively jerked her head back and swatted my hand away, but her eyes were not so vitriolic anymore. What a vain bitch, just like that those rich red lips of her parted, her mouth opened and I stuck the tip of my cock in her at last.

I gave her directions throughout, but I wasn't a brute like before, that will have to wait. She licked my tip, jerked me with both her hands. I pushed her head down onto my cock and she gagged, that made anger show up in her eyes again. I'm average sized too so I expected a whore like her to be able to completely down my erect dick.

She managed to humiliate me at the end though. In a half mumble/half scream I went.

"I'm cuming! FUCK!"

The cunt actually jumped back on her ass and I had to quickly cum into a potted plant that was nearby. The convo after went kind of like this.

"What the fuck was that Jennie?"

"I'm not going to swallow your cum, you pig!"

"Fucking shit, I nearly made a giant mess in this place, what the fuck is the matter with you?"

"You'll help me now? Right?"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, you think I'll do anything in exchange for ONE shitty blowjob?"

"YOU FUCKING LIAR!"

Shit, she was about to spaz out again.

"Relax Jennie. I'm your cousin, you know I would never leave you out to hang like that. Listen sweetie, I know you'll be coming here in two days with your parents, so make up some excuse and come up to my room, we'll talk some more. Alright?"

"This is so wrong, oh my god..."

With watery eyes she stormed out of my room, I texted her to make sure she really was coming over today. In fact, she should be here in a few minutes. Wish me luck.

********************

6/1/2017

Another triumph to register on my captain's log (journal might have been better but meh, let's just roll with it).

So, she came over to my house yesterday because her parents had some matter they had to discuss with my mother. She used some bullshit excuse and came to meet me in my room. All went as expected.

My cousin was still disturbed by the whole situation she found herself in. She stared at the ground and said.

"What do want now?"

"Listen, I'm your only way out of this mess YOU created, so it's in your best interest if I'm left thoroughly satisfied. You understand?"

She remained still with her fingers tightly curled up and her arms motionless by her sides.

"I asked you a fucking question Jennie!"

Resigned, my little fuck-toy nodded her head.

"On your knees, next to the bed, same as before Jennie."

While she obeyed, I pulled the curtains away and slid open my bedroom window. I live in a suburban area and my bedroom is on the second floor, the window is large and leads into a small balcony. Looking outside I could see flashes of light coming from neighboring houses and sometimes silhouettes of people going about their lives at this late hour. If anyone from those same houses was to open the window perhaps for a smoke or some fresh air, they would be able to see inside my room.

An amazing summer breeze dried the sweat of my body and cooled me down. I took off my shorts and my boxers and was now wearing nothing but a plain white t-shirt. I sat in the bed. My cock was now in front of her face.

"Are you fucking crazy Zack? Someone will see us."

"Then you better hurry up don't you think? Also, everything you got above the waist, take it off."

She hesitated so I brought my phone out and pretended I was going to send a message to her parents telling them about everything. The slut finally submitted. I fumbled around with her tits for a bit and then ordered her to start sucking.

"Listen Jennie, and listen good, from now on until the time I bust inside you, this cock DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR MOUTH unless I order it. Do you fucking understand?"

She tried to complain but I pushed her head down on my dick, she tried resisting by putting her hands on my legs but I got my phone out again and scolded her.

"I'm really starting to lose my FUCKING patience with you!"

She mumbled something witch I discerned to be "Okay... Okay." I made her look at me, she nodded her head again and went back to work.

I made sure she learned exactly how I like to be sucked off. First rule is, no hands unless I order you to. Second rule is, my cock DOES NOT leave your mouth unless I tell you otherwise. Usually I like my slave to begin my taking just the tip and thoroughly salivating it, maybe give it a kiss. Then you alternate between fast sucking and slow long deepthroats, and you better not fucking gag. Puking on my cock is not an excuse to stop, keep that in mind. The slave shall keep alternating between those two modes of worship. When I tell you to stick your tongue out, you fucking do it. When I ask you how my cock feels inside, you answer "Amazing", "Godly", "Ecstatic" or some other word that shows how my cock is a divinity compared to you. But remember, my cock should NEVER, EVER, leave the fuck-toy's mouth unless I order it. You will do this until I am completely satisfied with your performance, even if it takes hours. I don't care how much you cry or how tired your mouth feels. When I am ready to gift you my seed, I will face fuck you usually by getting up and furiously thrusting my hips while holding the back of your head. If I wish to remain seated, I will grab your hair and violently push your face up and down until I finish.

The slave shall endure getting face-fucked without resisting, that means no hands on my thighs and no pulling back. If your resist you will be slapped back in line. A small amount of gagging is permitted at this point. Once I orgasm, you are to maintain my semen in your mouth until I command you to show it to me. You will open your mouth and show me my cum while looking into my eyes. If I order you to play around with it in your mouth, you obey your master and do it. Once I command you to swallow it, you do so in one big gulp. You are to open your mouth and stick your tongue out as proof that you have consumed my seed. In the end of it all, you smile and thank your master for allowing you to be a slave to his cock. Throughout this entire process, slight resistance or forgetfulness will be answered with slaps and choking. If the slave is rebellious then her hands and feet might be restrained with towels or other tools. If you perform poorly, I might decide to apply certain punishments (these include spit, piss, ass to mouth and other humiliations, I didn't tell her what the punishments were, better to remain vague at this point).

I have to admit she performed reasonably well, I lasted about three minutes and when I got up to face-fuck her I merely thrusted twice before I finally blew my load inside her mouth. She made a disgusted face when swallowing it. At the end she was still defiant and said thank you in a soft voice.

"Thank you what?"

"I'm not going to call you master. You can forget that."

"You will, but you did alright today so I'll let it slide. I won't be so nice next time."

She snickered at me and left once I told her she could. Can you believe that? Seems she isn't quite docile enough, but that will change in the future. I'm sure of it.

I will completely corrupt this girl. I will violate every hole in her body in its due time. She will live only as a tool for my amusement. Slowly, she will be utterly broken.

I got to work on my stamina though, three minutes is nothing. I guess I was a bit too excited to finally get a decent blowjob. My own speech about the rules of servitude she will have to obey left me on edge so I came fast.

Also, I'm not sure if I should make her call me master or daddy. What do you think future reader?

********************

NOTE: Thank you for reading. Feedback is greatly appreciated. This is my first fictional story to be posted here. I will most likely write further chapters so be on the lookout for that if you liked this one.