From Angel to Cock Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Sweet Jennie learns to be an obedient slave to her cousin.
3k words
4.15
38.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6/2/2017

Woke up with my balls drained. And I also have some great news.

Gotta say, this whole ordeal with my cousin is panning out much better than I expected. Realistically I thought I might get a couple of blowjobs, maybe fuck her once or twice. It would seem suspicious if she started spending too much time at my house, in my room, with me. Tutoring is usually only once a week, and I didn't have a better excuse to force her to come over. Until now.

You see, the "business" my mother and her parents were discussing yesterday is going to be of great use to me. In a couple of days, the group of old farts is going to some old people resort. The kind of resort where you either spend your day in the pool, or you play golf and get oil massages with all the other old farts. I'm yawning just thinking about it.

Anyway, that means, that for a full week, my cousin will be alone at her house, and I will be alone too. Isn't it great? It's going to be such a fun week. At least for me.

They will be leaving in 7 days. I will use this time to work on my stamina. Everyday I will edge myself to the point of almost cuming. I won't cum though, for all of these 7 days, I will be saving my seed for her. I'll make sure she gets nice and full when I unload again. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. A full week, just me and her. It's going to be torturous before I can use her again, but can you imagine how my first orgasm will feel? Jesus fucking Christ I really should go to bed or my dick will start to hurt from being too hard for too long.

Once I heard the good news, I texted Jennie this.

"Hey sweetie. I'm sure you heard both our parents will be leaving for a while. I'm going to save up study material for you. And when they leave we can study reaaaaally hard together. We'll have a good time ;P

Can't wait to see you. xoxo"

The bitch didn't answer, how rude. Ha-ha who am I kidding. It was low, even coming from me. But what can I say? I love playing with the cunt. Both literally and figuratively.

*******

6/8/2017

Just 24 hours left until the big day. I can barely contain myself.

A nice little interaction happened today between me and her. As you might guess, our dear Jennie is avoiding my calls and not answering my texts. So today was the first time we spoke ever since I painted the roof of her mouth with my cum. My mom sent me over to my uncle's house to run an errand. It must've been around 8 p.m. when I got there. They were having dinner, just Jennie and her mommy and daddy. Not me, her actual daddy lol. I chatted with my uncle for a bit and I noticed Jennie was guzzling her food so hard that her cheeks ballooned and she was having trouble breathing. I said "This food must be delicious Mr.--. Jennie is loving it."

Jennie looked at me like she wanted me dead. Ms.-- was flattered, she smiled and said "Oh, don't be so nice, I'm a terrible cook. I hope you two eat well while we're gone."

I walked close to Jennie and said "Don't worry Ms.--, we'll be fine. Me and Jennie can take care of ourselves." I petted her head in the most condescending way imaginable. "Can't we Jennie?"

I wish you could have seen her face. So much hatred, she would have stabbed me if she could. But she was still so cute, I got to be careful so I don't fall in love with her. She excused herself and left the table. "I think she's sick." Said my auntie. "Poor thing. Maybe it's boy problems." Said I. "She's too innocent for that sort of thing. I almost don't want to leave if she's sick." She said. "Don't worry auntie, go and have fun, if anything happens I'll take care of her." Said I. "You're a good boy. She'll be in good hands." "She will auntie. She'll be fine... with me."

We said our goodbyes and I left. If only they knew. I giggle when I think about it.

********

6/9/2017

It's the first night ever since I began training my new slave. Jennie's in the bathroom right now. Washing herself off. The bitch is so ungrateful. I shaved down there, making myself cleaner and smoother for her and she doesn't even appreciate it. She's my first slave and I'm trying to be nice and caring with her. Maybe I should be rougher. Maybe that will teach her some fucking discipline.

Jennie will be sleeping over for the night whether she wants to or not. First thing tomorrow when I wake up, she will service my cock. She already complied to everything, or else...

Here's how it's going to be. At 1:00 p.m. I wake up. Since she will be sleeping on the floor next to me she will wake up too and her service will begin. The slave is to say "Good Morning Master!" even though 1 p.m. isn't really morning but whatever. The slave will then be by the bed, on her knees, with her tits showing and her tongue hanging from her mouth. If I wish to make out with you, I will. If I want to play with your tits, I will. If I want to smack your ass, I will. If I don't, I don't. And the slave will be fucking glad either way. After getting up, I will take my morning piss. The slave is to follow me to the bathroom on all fours, like a well behaved little puppy. If the toilet seat isn't up, you will put it up. I will be naked since I always sleep naked. I will stand in front of the toilet and start pissing. It's the slave's job to direct my cock so that the piss falls in the toilet. With her mouth of course. The slave will clean every last drop that falls on the ground. And if you fuck up too many times, you will start cleaning it with your tongue.

With my morning piss taken, my morning wood will remain. The slave will flush the toilet and start licking my balls. Only the balls, until told otherwise. When I am satisfied I will tell you to stop. You will open your mouth and stick your tongue out once more. I will spit in it and then shove my cock in your mouth and face fuck you until I am ready to cum. When I feel like rewarding you, I will pull your head just above the toilet bowl and blast my load in your face. That way the excess will run down your cheeks and fall in the toilet. "Thank you master!" is how you will show your gratitude. Only then are you free to clean yourself while I go and get dressed.

The spit part was hard to sell, but I managed. Soon she will be gargling my piss too. She just doesn't know it yet.

As for what happened today. More of the same really. The edging really worked as I'm lasting much longer now. I face fucked her for some minutes. She gagged and had teary eyes. It was gorgeous. I kind of want her to puke on my cock, but I don't want to have the smell linger after she cleans it up. Decisions, decisions... Being me is hard sometimes.

Jennie gets absolutely mortified when I mention ANYTHING about touching her pussy. It's not like I was going to go down on her or anything. No way in hell would I stick my mouth inside her. The stupid bitch doesn't deserve it. I would stick my dick in though. I'm even more excited about taking her ass. I asked her if she had ever taken it up the rear before. She said no. I told her "Yeah right! Like I'd believe that." She got genuinely offended, she was mad at me but it was different from the other times. Maybe her ass hasn't been fucked after all. Or maybe I'm just being wishful. Virgin ass or not, she will please me with it.

********************

6/10/2017

It's twilight hour as I'm writing this. I sent Jennie to the mall to buy a few "presents" for us. She will also go by her house and bring some of her underwear here. I like my slaves clean.

Starting tomorrow she will wear nothing but her panties while she is in my presence. I also made it clear she isn't allowed to masturbate unless I tell her she can. She can hate me all she wants, in fact, I love it when I see the hatred in her eyes, and I love hate fucking that pretty little face of hers. Despite all that, I see how wet her panties get. She doesn't touch herself in front of me, probably not wanting to give me more tools to humiliate her with. But it's obvious she gets horny when she's sucking my cock, when I'm sucking her titties and when I grab her by the hair and force my tongue down her mouth. It wouldn't surprise me if she's doing it while I'm asleep. She's such a fucking slut after all, and I love that.

She's becoming docile faster than I expected. Today, after waking up, she did everything I had instructed her to. After I was done pissing, she licked my shaft without me asking. I caressed her cheek to reward her. When it came time to spit in her mouth, she opened her mouth and closed her eyes very tight. Even though she clearly didn't like what was about to happen, I could see my cute Jennie was making an effort to serve me correctly. I'll admit I was touched for a moment. I face fucked her gently afterward, making sure to give her time to breathe and trying my best not to make her gag.

Jennie blows me 5 times a day. Once after I wake up, 3 times in the afternoon and once before I go to bed. It's only been two days but it's very exhausting already, I might have to take some "off days" where I only cum once or twice.

When we're not fucking, I usually watch stupid shit on the internet while she stays in the living room reading books or playing with her phone. We never eat together, that is, sometimes I eat while she eats my cock. But we never eat actual food together. She is to ask for my permission whenever she wants to leave the house. I won't let her unless she really needs to or is going to do something I want, like today. Plus, she can't be away for too long. My cock won't suck itself.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, she gave me a tit-job today. I'll admit it was a bit disappointing. Maybe it's because my cock is not that long so when she has her tits wrapped around it, she can only suck the head right at the tip. Aesthetically it's great, but normal blowjobs feel way better. Next time I'll try to finish by straddling her belly, then fucking her tits and letting the cum smack her in the face when I finally bust. Variety is the spice of like they say.

********************

6/11/2017

Future reader, I lied to you, I'm sorry. It was for a good cause though, I promise. I told you I wasn't going to stick my tongue in Jennie's pussy. Well, I did.

Here's how today played out. Remember the "presents" I said she bought for us yesterday? Those were actually two pairs of handcuffs. Obviously, she bought those cheap plastic ones for like three bucks. But they are enough to restrain her.

Jennie has been doing everything I want, and I guess it affected me. I was becoming too nice to her. Before I used to smack her titties and ass without a care, pinch her nipples, slap her face, face fuck her hard. Now I'm so soft. So caring. I don't know how to feel about it.

She was still spazzing out whenever I mentioned touching her cunt. But the blowjobs were getting better. She diligently directed my piss to the toilet every morning and not a single drop was spilling. She smiled and made sure to give me loving kisses on the tip of my cock. She deepthroated me and held herself there without me having to force her. Sweet little Jennie. But her pussy was still off limits. And I would never consider raping her.

Right before dinner, I told her to come to my room and get on her knees. I was completely naked and she had only her panties. I bent forward and kissed her on the upper lip. I wasn't forceful, I brought my hands to her cheeks, she did the same to me. I handcuffed her hands behind her back, then I handcuffed her ankles together. I kissed her again. When our lips split apart there was a string of spit still uniting us. A hot summer day, we were both sweaty and panting. Just me and her.

I lifted her up like she was a princess being taken back to her castle. Now laying on top of her, on my bed, we made out some more. My dick was hard, sliding up and down her midriff. She moaned and squirmed. With her little hands still locked behind her back, her ankles restrained, she rubbed her legs against mine. I started jerking myself off, then I moved my hand down to her thigh, then her inner thigh. At first, I touched her with my fingertips, then some slight grabbing, one leg, then the other, then close to the pussy, but not quite, and then I would start all over again. I finally let my fingers brush Jennie's pussy lips. Her panties were soaked.

"No." She mumbled inside my mouth. Our lips parted and I looked her in the eyes.

"I'll make you feel good. I promise. You deserve to get off too. I want to touch you so bad... Please..." I said, while smooching tiny kisses all over her little cheek bones. "Please Jennie..."

"Zack... Go slow." She said under her breath.

I kissed her again, this time in a violent yet caring charge down her throat. I stopped for a

second to lick my index and middle finger. Downward I went. I massaged the skin of the hood, moved it out of the way and finally started rubbing her clit. Slowly, then faster. She couldn't hold still once she became possessed with pleasure. Rubbing her knees against one another, moaning into my mouth. I kissed harder and held her tongue and lips with soft little bites while the moans attempted to escape.

"Jennie. Let me make you cum baby." I said as I pulled my mouth away from hers. I could feel her furious panting right in my face.

She just looked at me with her cute round eyes. I slid down the bed and started licking her midriff. Her legs trying their hardest to break the cuffs and present her pussy to me. I freed her ankles from the handcuffs and she splayed her pretty little pussy for me to eat. I licked the lips and pulled back to tease her. She scooted her butt so her cunt would be closer to my face. What a pretty pussy. It's tiny, not a single hair is visible, no sagging skin. I licked her labia for a short interval and then I flickered my tongue on her clit. Her toes start curling and her back starts arching on the bed. The moans got louder, my tongue was starting to get tired but I kept going, faster, faster, faster. Her back was nearly breaking and she wanted my face buried in her cunt. And then... I stopped.

"DON'T STOP! ZACK!!" She yelled.

I got on my knees and started rubbing my cockhead on her swollen clit.

"What do you want me to do Jennie?"

"MAKE ME CUM! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

"My cock's throbbing Jennie. I have to fuck you." We were both panting like dogs at this point.

"I... I Don't..." She looked at my dick, pondering. "ALRIGHT, JUST FUCKING DO IT." Jennie yelled.

"Beg me."

"What?"

"Beg me to fuck you Jennie."

"PLEASE!!"

"Please what?"

"PLEASE FUCK ME ZACK! FUCK ME!"

YES. I jammed my cock all the way in. She gasped. Her pussy gripped me. My cousin's sweet pussy that I wanted for so long. I started thrusting hard. We stayed in missionary for a while then switched to doggy. Her waist was melting into my hands while I fucked the shit out of her. She moaned and moaned. I was about to cum, gripping her waist even tighter, I let out an audible moan. Jennie made more and more noise, until, I felt her pussy grip my cock like it was trying to suck every last drop of cum out of my balls, and it did just that. I couldn't resist. Her pussy was filled with my seed. For a second, right after I came, every muscle in Jennie's body tensed up, her moans stopped. We had both came at the same time. Her body turned to gelatin and we both fell on the bed, still panting. Completely exhausted.

We fell asleep together after that. We were both little kids the last time we slept on the same bed. It's roughly 5 a.m. as I'm writing this. So technically the date on my journal is wrong. Jennie got up to go take a shower and asked if I wanted to come with. I kissed her but said no.

It's really pretty out. Summer mornings have the best temperature. A nice breeze. Quiet. The sky is dark blue with rosy clouds. I'm going to have a smoke by the window while she finishes up her shower. For the first time ever, I might be in love.

************