From Beyond the Stars Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lieutenant is here everybody gather around we are going to debrief over this situation." Said the woman in the lab coat. "Now then if you would."

"Alright I do not know too much but it seems that the perpetrator only strikes at night. The victims are well... sucked dry. Only their skin remains." I said as the photos from the crime scenes appeared on the screen in front of us. "Oh god, don't show pictures. That is just sick."

"If you would continue."

"Anyway there is always a single puncture wound somewhere on the body. It is presumed that it is the extraction point of all the internal organs and the like. We have found a green substance it is being analyzed as well as what we believe to be saliva, or possible semen that is also being looked at. There have been no witnesses to any of the crimes and the perpetrator seems to be targeting men."

"It is not semen. It is saliva the only problem it is not human." Replied the woman.

"What do you mean it is not human? So what an animal is doing this?" I asked.

"Well that is inaccurate as well. The dna results are inconclusive with any known creature on earth. There are some unidentifiable strands in the structure that we believe have extraterrestrial origin."

"So wait a minute. You are making it sound like there is a fucking alien doing this shit." Not happening this is so not happening. Aliens... fuck aliens! They do not exist. No way in hell do they exist.

"Also that green substance is stomach acid."

"There is no way stomach acid could dissolve bone and leave the skin intact." Said Richard.

"You can think of this as stomach acid on steroids. We tested it on rats and found that one-drop was more than enough to dissolved their insides, bones and all leaving the skin bloated with the liquid. We are presuming that this thing is eating this liquid."

My stomach churned and the popcorn I had eaten earlier came back with a vengeance. A fucking alien and it is eating people. Oh god this is just like one of those damned movies Edana made me watch. I wiped my mouth clean.

I asked the obvious question. "So how is this thing getting around and not drawing attention to itself?"

"We do not know. It could be any number of ways from the sewers, to the rooftops. For all that we know it could be driving a car around."

"Do we have any idea of what this thing looks like?" Asked Richard.

"As luck would have it the most recent victim officer Ricky was attacked right in front of his patrol car. So it was caught on tape."

The screen flickered and image came steadily. The dashboard camera showed the time, seven thirty up in the right hand corner. Alleyways stretched out of view and trash cans and dumpsters lined the walls. Something was illuminated in the light. Fuzzy almost feathery ovals spread out. They were striped like a tiger except the colors were green, black, and red. The massive things flicked as the car door slammed.

"Step away from the man." Said Ricky his gun raised. "I said put him down. What ever the fuck you are!"

Slowly the thing turned. A long tube withdrew from a withered hunk of flesh back towards its darkened head. What looked like antenna waved in his direction. Hissing rose before it lunged off of the screen. His screams rose and the camera shook violently. The handgun fired over and over but the movement did not stop. His complaints went silent and a low chirping rose. The sickly sound of slurping resumed.

Well that is right about the time that the movie ended. An alien... it just had to be an alien. My life just fucking sucks.

***

The wind blew rustling the bag in my hand. The moon rose from behind the clouds and a low chirp buzzed the air. It was a strange sound. Almost like an insect but it seemed different somehow. I stood listening to its near musical rhythm. Maybe I should not have yelled at Vela like that I mean she did try pretty hard. I wonder what was so important that she was called in from a sick day.

Murmured voices carried on the breeze and I turned. Three men stood in an alleyway to my side. They were smoking. The glow of the cherry gave that much away. Ignore them just keep walking, just keep walking. I have nothing to do with smokers anyway. Not all smokers are bad maybe they are just out to enjoy the night. Yah that is it. Footsteps reverberated in the side street around me. Slowly I dared to glance back. The men were following me.

It is just a coincidence they happen to be going in my direction. Their steps sounded like they were getting louder which meant they were getting closer. Oh shit they are following me. I don't wanna get robbed or raped, fuck this! I bolted tossing the bag over my shoulder. It whistled through the air and smashed over one of the men. I only knew because of his cry of pain. I just kept running.

I turned the corner slipping on the wet ground. I slid scraping my knee. Owe, not good, not good. I can't out run them. I will have to hide. My eyes darted here and there before I hobbled to a dumpster it was full of smelly garbage but it was close to a wall so I slid between it and the brickwork. My heart drummed and hammered making my breath loud and uncontrollable. Placing both hands over my mouth I sat in near silence.

Don't come after me please. I just wanna go home. Go to sleep, get yelled at, at work tomorrow. Getting mixed up in this, Vela im sorry. Wait that is it I will call her. My hands dug in my pocket and I pulled the cell phone out. Slowly I dialed, covering the screen to keep the light down. Almost there.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Shouted a man from right in front of me.

"Eep!" I screamed hurling the phone into his face.

I got about two steps before he tackled me. My arms twisted behind me and his friends grappled my kicking legs. I squirmed and fought but it was not enough. They dragged me down the alleyway to a more secluded spot.

"Please forgive me I just wanna go home." I cried.

"You bitch!" Shouted the one with blood trickling out of this head. His hand slapped across my face and my right eye became too swollen to open.

"What are we going to do with her?" Asked one.

"I say we fuck her, then kill her."

"Idiot the cops will find out that shit for sure. DNA evidence fool. If we going to fuck her we will have to kidnap her and get her doped out on drugs."

"No please just leave me alone I don't wanna!" I screamed before they covered my mouth.

My teeth sunk into a hand. I could taste the blood. Hands grabbed my ass and my panties slid off. Sudden they were thrust into my maw. My muffled complaints rose but it was in vane. Slumped over a knee I felt something hard press against my pussy. It ground it's way in. Pain radiated out of every centimeter. Vela, Vela save me!

That chirping sound. I could hear it so vividly. It was almost, no it slowly became a hiss. A thud echoed behind me and something loud scraped the ground. Metal groaned against metal and the men screamed running away. They left me broken and beaten just as it began to rain. I could hear footsteps again but this time these seemed to circle wide. Gradually they came closer until they stopped beside me. Using what little strength I had I pulled the undergarments from my swollen lips.

"Help me. Please can you help me home?" I asked through a bloated mouth.

My eyes rose to find azure tresses descending to the ground. A woman stood before me. Yet she was not a woman, not human at the least. Her skin was white as snow. Ribbed bone grew from her flesh, glistening a deep dark green, to the point that it looked black at first glance. Two feather like appendages extended from her hair line and flicked in my direction. Her piercing blood red eyes stared straight through me. Slowly my vision faded and all went black. The image of a butterfly wavered in my dreams.

12