From Bible to Bedroom Ch. 03

Story Info
Cassie's father is finally teaching her about sex.
1.7k words
4.31
92.8k
96

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: Once again, thank you for all the great feedback!

*****

Cassie bent down, reaching further across the slick tile floor to reach the corner, the water dripping off the scrub brush. Humming quietly to herself, she attacked the dirt as though it were trying to hurt her, wanting it gone as quickly as possible.

Concentrating on her chores these days was a bit harder than it used to be. All she could ever think about was her daddy, and all the things they had done together, and what they might do when he got home from work. Finishing the floor, she stood, pressing her hands into her back and stretching. Leaning over the stove, she checked on the stew she'd put on to cook several hours ago, and then glanced at the clock. Feeling a spark of excitement when she realized her father would be home soon, she quickly began preparing the biscuits they'd have with the stew. She wanted dinner to be on the table as soon as her daddy got home, so that they'd be able to return to her studies as soon as possible.

Studying had very quickly become her favorite part of the day. Her father hadn't taught her anything new in the past few days and had only let them do the things she'd already learned. But she was getting better and better at pleasing him. Last night he had yelled so loud when he came in her mouth that she thought the neighbors might have heard him!

She bit her lip when she heard the door open and tweaked her nipples hard, so that they'd press against her t-shirt. She'd noticed he seemed to really like when he could see them under her clothes and she always made an effort to please her daddy.

She was just pulling the biscuits out of the oven when he entered the room. "Hey baby... Dinner smells delicious."

She smiled at him when he reached around her to give her ass a little pat, and replied, "Your favorite stew, daddy... You ready for dinner?"

He nodded, looking distracted for a moment as his eyes spotted her hard little nipples pressing against the fabric of her shirt. Reaching out, he pressed a finger to one of them and looked up into her eyes, "Is my whore turned on already?"

Staring at him for a moment, she bit down on her lip. She wasn't used to this kind of thing in the kitchen, but she thought she liked it... All she had thought about all day was him touching her, after all. "Yes, daddy... I've been thinking about all the things we've been doing and I just can't help it."

He laughed softly and rubbed her nipple, then pinched it hard. Leaning in, he whispered, "I want dinner... And then I want your cunt."

Breathless, Cassie nodded and reached for the plates.

Dinner was an efficient affair. Very little talking, mostly eating, and then a quick clean up. Neither of them were in the mood to linger over something as boring as stew, when there were lessons to learn and be taught.

As soon as the last dish was put away, Cassie's father grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs and into his bedroom, shoving her down on the bed. He looked her up and down, then cleared his throat.

"Cassie," he began, "Do you think you're ready to learn something new?"

She nodded her head eagerly, "Oh yes, Daddy."

He smiled, "Good Girl. Help your daddy undress."

She stood and helped him remove his clothes, pulling his shirt over his head and then unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down, setting them aside neatly after he stepped out of them. Looking at his thick cock, she looked up at him. "May I touch it, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby... Wrap your hand around it."

She did so, giving it a firm squeeze and then sliding her hand slowly up and down. "What are you going to teach me tonight, daddy?"

"I'm going to teach you how to take my cock, little girl."

She jolted, and then stared at him in shock.

He just smiled and removed her hand from his cock, then began undressing her. "First," he said, "I'm going to give you a gift. And then, after your gift, I'm going to push my cock deep inside that tight little cunt of yours, and make you mine. Do you understand?"

Shaking a little, she managed a nod. "Yes, Daddy."

"Good girl... Now that I've got you naked, lay on the bed, legs spread."

She laid down, nervous and a little scared, as she spread her legs wide open the way he liked. He smiled in approval and got on the bed with her, laying down between her legs and looking up her body. "Close your eyes, Cassie."

She did as she was told, and then they flew open in shock as she felt something warm and wet touching her pussy. Her father had his mouth down there! Just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped, and her father lifted his head and looked at her. In a stern voice, he commanded, "Close your eyes. Don't make me say it again."

She let her had fall back on the pillow and screwed her eyes shut, knowing that if she disobeyed again there would be hell to pay. She moaned as her father's tongue returned to her cunt, and began slowly licking across her clit. Unable to hold still, she writhed a little, trying to keep it together, to keep her eyes closed, but unable to keep quiet. Everything he was doing felt so good... She didn't know what to do. She wanted to beg for more, beg for something, when she felt his finger slide deep inside her. "Oh, daddy!"

He stopped the amazing pleasure just long enough to whisper, "That's my little whore... Keep making those noises. I want you to come in daddy's mouth."

She slid her hands into his hair and began screaming and pulling as she got closer and closer, her hips arching, her body shaking, nonsense words spilling out of her mouth, "Holy fuck, daddy daddy daddy, don't stop you're gonna make me come, oh please, let me oh god, please daddy!"

He started fucking her harder with his fingers, his tongue pressing hard on her clit, and stars came into her eyes as she began coming, screaming and shaking and losing control of everything.

When she came back to herself, her father was stroking her stomach and whispered, "You can open your eyes now."

She did, looking down at him. "That was wonderful, daddy... Thank you."

He laughed softly and said, "Don't thank me yet... That was just to prepare you for what comes next. I need you soft and relaxed."

She nodded. "What do you want me to do, daddy?"

He sat up, then crawled over her, his thick cock hard and pulsing; the head looked slick and wet. "Stay just as you are, Cassie. I'll tell you as we go. This will hurt some, I know, but not always. Soon you'll crave it... Soon you'll beg for it."

He pressed the head of his cock against her wet opening and whispered, "brace yourself, baby." and began slowly pushing into her. She cried out in pain as he invaded her, grabbing hold of the bedspread and squeezing tight. "Just relax, honey," he said, through clenched teeth as he pushed in, inch by agonizing inch, "I know it hurts now, but I promise it won't forever. We're almost there."

Tears spilled out on her cheeks as he pushed that final inch and then held still. The only sounds in the room were their breaths, his ragged and hers a little desperate as her body tried to adjust to him. Looking up at him, she whispered, "Is that it, daddy?"

He laughed hoarsely and managed, "No, Cassie... I want to move... I need to move. But not until you tell me it's okay. This time."

Taking a deep breath, she nodded. The pain had subsided a little. Not entirely, but enough to make it more bearable. Finally, she stammered out, "G-Go ahead."

And her daddy went insane. Thrusting hard and fast, in and out of her cunt, making her scream. The friction was intense and unbearable, but she kept telling herself how she was pleasing her daddy, and that made it okay. He was grunting hard, making noises and words were flying from his mouth about what a good whore she was, and how tight her little cunt was, and how much he loved her, and it was starting to feel a little better.

"Cassie! Wrap your legs around my waist, you filthy little whore!"

She did so, arching her body up and he howled in pleasure and thrust even harder.

"That's it, my god, you're a better whore than I ever could have imagined. I'm never letting you go. Your pussy was made for me. Fuck giving you over to some husband who won't know what to do for you. I own this fucking cunt of yours, and I'm making it mine right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy! It's yours, and I'm yours!"

He father let out a long groan and thrust hard, one last time, and suddenly she felt him flooding her pussy with his semen.

He collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. "Oh God, Cassie. That was amazing."

She kisses his temple and whispered, "I was okay, daddy?"

"You were the best, baby. You're such a good girl... Such a good whore."

Beaming, she buried her head in his shoulder.

"What's next, daddy?"

He laughed. "We'll see," he replied. "After you learn to take my cock without any pain."

She nodded. "Well," she said after a pause, "then I think we'd better start practicing as soon as possible!"

He looked at her in surprise for a moment, and then started laughing. "Goddamn, Cassie. God sent me the best damn whore in the world when he gave me you for a daughter."

He patted her slick pussy with his hand, pulled her close, and they fell asleep together, knowing that their next lesson would have to wait.