From Boötis to Heaven

Story Info
Crew from another world finds a woman.
1.3k words
3.91
18.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,362 Followers

We landed on this hunk of iron as we do every ten years, in the night. Our plan was to be here two or three days for recon and then off before any one was the wiser. We hiked into a valley to set up our equipment and at the bottom we came across a farmhouse. As usual, Bortok was the curious one and she wanted a look at the inhabitant. She sneaked down to take a peek as Romnal and I set up.

When Bortok came back on the run, we both drew our weapons in readiness of an attack.

"Zajdel, Romnal you have to come see this, there is a female down there like none I've seen in the universe."

I told the rookie to calm down, as she hadn't seen enough females to be able make such a statement. Still we followed her back to the farmhouse to check on her discovery. I'll say this for Bortok, she may be inexperienced in interplanetary travel, but she was right about this woman. We watched her through a window and I was stunned by both her stature and her beauty. I could not take my eyes off her enormous breasts covered in the thinnest harness they seem to have a mind of their own as they bounced while she walked through the room. She stopped right in front of the window we watched through and then reached behind her back to loosen the harness. With a little shiver, it slipped off her arms and fell to the floor exposing her breasts for our inspection. Her nipples big as zig nuts stood out firm while her areolas large and pink were at least the size of a preachert fruit cut in half.

She quickly turned around and left the room her large ass swaying hypnotically as we all watched with our mouths open. Suddenly, everything turned black and the next time I opened my eyes I found that Nally and I were tied to a bed and Bortok nowhere to be seen. It took some doing but I finally got Nal to stir, he asked what happened but I had no idea except we were now prisoners in a strange world.

Sometime later, the door open and the woman came in dragging Bortok behind her by her hair. Tok was naked and her hands were secured behind her back. Next to the woman, she looked like a silly schoolgirl with her small breasts and slim waist. I had never seen her naked before and was surprised at how much more she looked like a boy than a woman. When I saw the look in her eyes, I was sure she had been drugged as she looked dazed and yet she had the look of complete contentment on her face.

"I sure am glad you folks came around, I bout used up all the folk around these parts, they just too fraid to come around here anymore. You guys over your taesoring yet, don't that thing just knock the shit right out of ya? Yer little friend here was so small I just grabbed her and locked her in the shed till I took care of you boys. Since she was the only one awake I thought I'd start with your little sweetheart here, ain't she just the cutest thing. I bet I made her cum a hundred times, didn't I honey?"

Bortok just looked up to her and smiled while she said "Yesum."

She untied Bortok's hands then she said,

"Well come on little girl help me get these old boys naked I want to see what their packing."

While the woman cut our clothes with a knife Tok took them off us. I already had an erection either it was from seeing Tok naked for the first time or from the earth woman I couldn't decide. Tok giggled when she saw me and told the woman,

"Miss Ellie Zejdel is already firm and ready for mounting, shall we start with him?"

"You folks sure got some strange names, well you go ahead and sit on his face like I taught you whiles I check out his wood."

I watched Tok climb on the bed and kneel down to my face, I could feel her firm thighs around my head, and I watched her vag descend to my waiting mouth. Here I was strapped down and helpless, my head still groggy from the woman's weapon and yet as if in heaven from the sweet aroma and delicate taste from my young crew member. As Tok was sitting on me facing my groin my line of view was up the crack of her ass. I felt something heavenly happening to my rod and wondered what the woman could be doing to me.

"Oh Miss. Ellie are you going to eat him?"

Tok asked with a tremble in her voice.

"No child I'm just gonna suck the cum outta him, just like I did you, remember?"

I began to concentrate on the job at hand; as I decided to show Miss Bortok that, a man from the two-sun world of Epsilon Boötis could satisfy a woman better than some earth woman could. I let my nose slip into the crack of her bum and as she rode my face, I made sure I rubbed it against her little red bun hole. As she rocked back and forth, I would lash out with my tongue to flick just the end of her clit when she moved forward and then deep into her vag as she moved back. Soon she was in near hysteria as she rocked frantically until she collapsed from her orgasm. It was when she rolled over next to Romnal that I saw for the first time what the woman named Ellie was doing to me. She had me in her mouth taking me deep as a sword swallower might. I had felt the wetness but as I saw the saliva, running down my shaft it greatly increased my excitement. I came in a torrent spewing down the woman's throat; she took it all down and then gave me a wink as she kissed the tip of my rod.

The two girls done with me now turned their attention to Nal while I watched. This time Ellie did the face sitting and Tok took his rod in her Vag. I felt a twinge of jealousy, as I had wanted to be the one to dip my wick, so to speak in her but even so, it was a pleasure to watch. Ellie's massive thighs dwarfed Nal head and I even wondered if his head might fit into her vag. She excreted copious amounts of juices on his face as he tried desperately to suck them all up. I was watching Miss. Ellie so intently I didn't notice when he came but I did hear Tok say 'Oh' when he softened and slipped out of her. As for Miss. Ellie, she rode Nal's face, as one would tame a wild horse until she came in a loud hoot followed by even more juices from her vag. When she stood, Nal was covered in cum from this woman.

After she felt sated and with a kind heart, she released us for hygiene and nourishment. Then it was back to the bedroom for round two where I fucked Bortok and Nal tried his best to please Miss Ellie. When we two men were drained of our spunk, the two women got into the classic 69 position and cleaned our issue from each other. After both orgasmed once again and they lay there exhausted I grabbed my weapon and put the woman under. I told my crew let's get this woman back to Epsilon Boötis she be worth a fortune on the pleasure farms. Tok said what we were all thinking,

"She'll make the trip back a real pleasure."

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,362 Followers