From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 02

Story Info
K and Toby explore each other.
6.2k words
4.33
16k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

This is the story of how a lady, who I'll call "K", and me met. It started when she responded to one of my stories. Over the months we e-mailed each other and chatted on different occasions. Every one of those sessions ended with us both getting off. We lived quite a distance from each other, but I managed through my job to end up in her backyard for a weekend. This is what we did that weekend. I would strongly encourage you to read the first chapter, if you haven't done so...

************************ ************************

I slept for a couple of hours and woke up quite hard. The reason was because K was sucking my dick. Oh how I had dreamed of this but I wasn't going to force it. K shared with me that she believed that she got her wedding ring because of a blowjob. I didn't want her to feel like she had to suck my dick, but boy I was hoping she would.

And she was doing a great job of it. And she was doing it of her own freewill. K looked up at me and smiled with my dick in her mouth. She took it out and kissed my pee hole and said, "Hi."

I was half awake and here she was, this sexy blonde was sucking my dick... what could I say except, "Hi." She gave me the biggest smile and I so much just wanted to pull her towards me and just give her a great big bear hug. Damn she was adorable. She kissed my dick and bowed her head and went back to sucking my dick. "Mmmm... damn girl.... mmmm... you can wake me up anytime."

K giggled but never quit sucking. She went half way down my dick and used her hand to stroke the rest of me. "Mmmmm... ooooohhh.... my little Princess... is sucking my dick." Her free hand was lightly squeezing my balls. Shit, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I haven't had a woman's mouth on my dick in nearly five years and the feeling was exquisite. "Mmmmm.... ohhhh..." I promised myself that during this weekend I wouldn't say it, but I had too. "Mmmm... I love you.... mmmm."

Nearly six months of chatting and less then four hours since we met, my little girl was sucking my dick and I was professing my love for her. "Mmmmm." Then K took the next step and released my balls and I felt a finger slide in my ass. "Mmmm... do it K... oooohhh suck my rod.... mmmm."

She quit sucking my dick for a second and I looked down at her. K's big smile greeted me. "Do you like it daddy?" Daddy? She called me daddy! I took it as another compliment, another form of K's acceptance of me. She was viewing me as an older man. Men that she always loved.

And I played along, "Mmmm... yes baby girl... daddy loves it... please don't stop." K smiled at me again and went back to sucking my dick. My cock and balls were covered in her spit and I could feel a second finger enter my butt hole. "Mmmm.... yeah... baby girl.... mmmm.... fuck your daddy... mmmm." And I said it again, "I love you."

Her fingers picked up the tempo in my butt and her hand on my dick got tighter and she sucked on my dick harder with more force, which I didn't think was possible. "Mmmm... ooohhh... baby girl... mmmm... I love it.... mmmm.... I love you... mmmm." Our relationship was still pretty new so I didn't want to surprise her. "I'm going to cum K.... mmmm." One final warning, "K? K... I'm going to... cum... K?" And she just kept sucking and I couldn't hold on anymore and exploded in my baby girl's mouth. "Oooohhh shhhiiitttt.... oooohhh.... mmmmm."

I felt K's fingers leave my ass and I looked up as her motions on my dick slowed down. She popped her mouth off of it and looked at me with a grin. Her mouth still holding onto my hot load of cum. She placed her hands on the sides of me and began crawling up my body. She placed her arms behind my head and I used them as a pillow. Her whole body laid on top of me.

Her green eyes looked into mine. I knew what she wanted and all I wanted to do was please her. I opened my mouth and waited. K crawled up a little more and she looked down at me and slowly opened her mouth. A steady stream of cum fell off her tongue and into my waiting mouth. I could feel her nipples on my chest and I swear they were growing with this fantasy of hers. The final drops fell into my mouth and K smile at me and said, "Kiss me."

She bowed her head and my tongue went into her mouth with my cum. Back and forth we shared my sperm... until we both swallowed my load. Our noses touching we looked at each other and K said, "Did you like that daddy?"

I put my hands on her ass and said, "I loved it baby." And she blinked her eyes. "Thank you." She laid entirely on me, our feet lightly tickling each other. My hands taking turns feeling every inch of her back and ass. Now I wasn't sure what to do. K had taken charge. Earlier I made sure she came a couple of times before I did, but this time she was the aggressor and I wasn't sure how to act.

K looked at me and asked, "Did you bring some toys?" I looked at her dumbfounded. "Come on daddy. Your stories talk about dildos and strap-ons." And her smile got bigger and she shook her body on top of me and K said, "I want to have fun."

I knew she read my stories but we never really talked that much about it. We just talked about how we could please each other. "No, sorry Princess, I didn't." She gave me a baby girl frown and I said, "I'm sorry."

Her smile quickly returned and she said, "Want to go get some?" Again I gave her a dumbfounded look. She then added, "I'm sure we can find a porn shop." Now it was my turn to smile. This lady was just as kinky as I was. More and more I was believing that I did indeed die and gone to heaven.

K hopped off of me and ran to the bathroom and I watched that pretty ass the whole time. I heard the bathtub water start and she came back into the room. "Want to clean up with me first?" I smiled and got out of bed. I got out of bed a little too quickly and I got dizzy. K was already doing things to me that I forgot could happen. She asked, "Are you alright?"

I laughed for a second. "I'm fine girl. I'm just a little dizzy from you. You sucked the life right out of me." We both laughed and she put her arm around my waist and we walked into the hot water. I sat down first and K cuddled in front of me. Sitting down I felt great and I could feel my blood flowing again.

I grabbed the shampoo and washed K's hair. Up until then I hadn't really paid much attention to it. It was longer then it seemed without it being in a ponytail. It was so soft and with the shampoo and water it had a beautiful silky shine. K was indeed a very beautiful woman. And I felt blessed that she was there with me.

I cleaned every inch of her body, rubbing the suds into her boobs and I leaned over watching her nipples grow. I scrubbed her soft tummy and made her purr. I paid special attention to her bald pussy and she spread her legs a bit inviting my fingers in. Under the water I slowly guided my finger in and out of her pussy. "Mmmm." And she gave me a response back that I didn't expect, "Mmmm... I love you."

That startled me and my finger fell out of her pussy and it slid into her ass. I just as quickly pulled it out. "I'm sorry."

K said, "Nothing to be sorry about. I love having my asshole played with."

"But earlier, you took my finger out."

"That's because your finger was dry, but if it's wet I love it." And she took my finger and guided it back in her butt hole. "I love it daddy. I really do... maybe later you can stick that dick in there." Hot damn, K just told me that I could fuck her ass. What wouldn't this woman do?

She turned her head and faced me and we started kissing as she held my wrist, setting the tempo of my finger in her butt. "Mmmmm.... this is great." I couldn't deny that! She let go of my hand and I set my own pace of finger fucking her ass. And since I was free to move my hand with my own will, I placed my thumb on her clit and applied some pressure to that little pearl. K laid her head back on my shoulder and I looked at her. Her eyelids were in overdrive, quickly opening and closing.

That perfect shaped O that I seen earlier in the mirror was back. And I loved it. I took my free hand and palmed her boob making a slow circular motion. Not one time did I squeeze those beautiful melons but I did apply some pressure to them as well. "Mmmm... Toby... mmm... you're good." I began nibbling on her ear lobe and started worshipping the beautiful little Princess who was sharing my dream with me.

I started lightly sucking on her neck, and began banging her butt hole with my finger faster as my thumb applied more pressure to her clit. "Ooooohhhh daddy... I love it... make me cum... daddy... please make me cum." I let go of her boob and grabbed a nipple and pinched it with some force. "Ooooohhh... daaaadddddyyyyy.... ooooohhhhh." Every time K moaned her mouth ended up in that same O shape. Her eyes now remained closed.

I lightly let my tongue tickle around and in her ear as my fingers continued to bring her closer. "Mmmmm.... ooooo.... Toby... Toby... mmmm.... daddy." The harder I finger fucked her ass the more she slid back closer and closer to me and I could feel her butt crack on my balls. "Ooooo.... daddy." She opened her eyes and looked at me and I applied more pressure to her clit and managed to get a second finger in her asshole.

As much as K wanted to close her eyes she just kept starring at me. I said, "Come on baby girl... come on... cum for daddy."

"Ooooo.... mmmmm.... daddy." I went from pinching her nipple to now twisting it and applying even more pressure to her clit. Now if she wanted to close those eyes she couldn't. I had brought her to a point of pain and ecstasy. "Oooohhh daddddddy... mmmm dadddy." Her head fell back on my shoulder with some force and her arms gripped the side of the bathtub. "Ooooo." Tears started to roll down the side of her face. "Oooohhh god daddy.. I'm... I'm... ooooo.... I'm.... cummming.... oh shit... oooo."

She just kept moaning and her knuckles were turning white as she held on for her ride. She started giggling, "Oooohhh please... ooohhh my god... please." And I pulled my fingers out of her butt and used my fingers and my thumb to roll her clit around in them. More giggles, "Please daddy.... mmmmm.... please no more." I again went back to sucking on her neck and released the pressure on her nipple which now puffed out a good half inch. "Oh my god... I've never cum like that." My little Princess had a huge smile as I began to slowly let go of her clit.

K's arms relaxed and she looked at me and we buried our tongues in each other's mouths. I wrapped my arms around her waist as we continued to kiss until the water started getting cold and we looked like prunes.

I pulled away and laughed, shivering, I said, "I'm fucking freezing." K laughed at that and hopped out of the tub. She wrapped herself in a towel and it was good to see her shaking. I wasn't the only one who knew it was time to get out of the water.

We stood there drying each other off. Standing in front of me K leaned over and pulled her hair forward. I began wrapping her head and hair in a towel as she leaned down and I just couldn't resist. "Why you're down there!" And without another word, I felt my still cool dick slide into her warm mouth. As she brought some life back into my dick, I leaned over and grabbed another towel and began patting her back dry.

When I was done drying her back, I cupped my hand and put it under her chin and raised my little Princess up. She stood before me with a pretty little smile. I used the towel to pat dry her shoulders and then her tits. Slowly I was drying her off. I got on my knees and dried her belly and tongued her belly button. Which made her giggle. It was a turn on to hear a 43 year old mom giggle like a little girl.

I dried her hips and down her legs I went. I dried her feet and her toes and got more giggles. I raised my head and I was eye level with her beautiful pussy. Little droplets of water still clinging to her lips. "Oh I don't want to use a towel on that." More giggles from my Princess. I leaned in and started licking her pussy lips and K placed a towel on my head and started drying me off as I licked on her.

She started moaning and under the towel, I told her, "Turn around." K took the towel with her and turned for me and now I was eye to eye with that beautiful ass. The first time K e-mailed me a photo of her ass I responded by saying that it was perfect. And usually every e-mail and chat we had I tried to remember to say, "Have I ever told you that you've got a beautiful ass?" And as I starred at it and lightly patted it dry, I said it for the first time to her in person. "Have I ever told you that you've got a beautiful ass?" And with that we both laughed.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart and starting getting the last remnants of our bath off of her as I began licking the rim of her asshole. More moans and a few giggles and I loved every second of it. K moved a step away from me and turned still smiling, "We have a long weekend together... slow down Toby."

"Shit K... you're drop dead gorgeous and I can't get enough of you." As I patted down my chest and legs.

She was still smiling. "You are so sweet. Turn around." And as I finished drying my front, she started patting my back dry. And I felt the towel dry my butt and legs and I just stood there looking out of the bathroom into the bedroom and felt K dry my thighs and calves and yes my feet and toes. Making me giggle! Then I felt her hands on my ass and my butt cheeks spreading.

I thought there was no way she was going to do it. And then... and then... I felt it. K's tongue was on my asshole! She was licking my butt hole!!! No woman has ever and I mean ever licked my asshole without me begging and pleading. But K was!!! I grabbed my dick and started stroking it enjoying her tongue sliding around my asshole. Then I felt her tongue move away and she slapped my ass a couple of times and said, "Have I ever told you that you've got a beautiful ass?" And we both broke out laughing. She patted me on the rump one more time and said, "Come on... let's get dressed and go out for a bit."

She walked out of the bathroom and headed towards a small suitcase she brought with her. I stood in the bathroom, drying my arms and starring at that sweet ass, thinking that maybe my dick will find a home in it later. She must have realized that I was watching her. She stood by her suitcase and halfway turned around and put a hand on her ass and tapped it. "Come on Toby... get dressed I promise you can have some of this later." That slap on her ass brought me back to reality and I went to the dresser and pulled out a button shirt sleeved plaid shirt and carpenter jeans.

I figured it was nice out and I was relaxed so why not dress that way. I turned around and K had on a white silk top and an extremely short black leather skirt. I didn't think it was possible but she was even hotter now then when she was nude. All I could say was, "Wow."

Then she really blew my mind by sliding her feet into 4" high heels. God damn was she hot. Those fucking high heels, with that short skirt, made her legs look so long and very sexy. She bent down and hell she wasn't wearing any panties. Then she turned around and tucked in her blouse and smiled at me and said, "Let's go find us a porn shop."

Oh this was wild! I hadn't been in a porn shop for at least ten years and every time I was in one and there was a woman she was the center of attention. And the way K looked there was no doubt every man would be jacking off to her. Hell right then I wanted to jack off to her. She put out her hand, "I'll drive." That was fine with me. Hell, I'd probably get us in a wreck looking at those legs.

I handed her the keys and we stopped by the door and looked at a phone book. She quickly got to the yellow pages and found two places under Adult Novelties. Both were just off the Interstate. She looked at me and said, "Great! Let's go." And out the door we went. This time she knew where she was going so I had the luxury of following behind her. What a show! I watch that ass swing back and forth and every now and then I'd see one of her cheeks begging to come out.

We had about a 15 minute drive to our first stop. K turned on the radio and found a rock 'n roll radio station and we both started singing to a Steve Miller song. K said, "Play with us." I smiled and began to like the way this gal thought. I pulled down my jeans and started stroking my dick with my right hand and reached over with my left and went under her skirt and started playing with her moist pussy. And we went back to singing along with the radio as she drove down the road.

The feeling and excitement of K licking my butt hole had me hard as a rock. And I hoped that before the weekend was over she'd do it again. And as we pulled in the large parking lot, I was stroking my meat for all it was worth. There were maybe six cars in the lot and K found a place to park where no one would bother us.

I quit playing with her pussy and quit playing with myself. K looked at me and said, "Don't quit. I want to see you please yourself." Over the months of e-mails and chatting I often told K that I was stroking myself and telling her when I was cumming. Today she would see it up close and personal. And I looked at her face and went back to jacking off. "That's it daddy... play with yourself. Beat your meat for your little Princess." It wasn't going to take me long to shoot my load and K sensed it. "Tell me what you're thinking about."

"Mmmm.... I'm thinking about... mmmm.... the bath we took... and sticking my finger in your ass." K broke eye contact and looked down at my dick and watched as I pulled it harder and my head began turning purple. "And... mmmm... I'm thinking about.... mmmm... how great your ass... mmmm.... looked when we were fucking." And I closed my eyes and really began pounding my dick.

"Come on daddy. Keep talking to me."

"Mmmmm.... I liked.... oooo... kissing you with cum in my mouth.... ooooo... and..." And I stroked harder.

But K kept questioning me. "Talk to me daddy... tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm... mmm... I'm thinking about that.... mmmm.... bald pussy and how.... oooo... how great it tastes... and... mmmm."

"More daddy tell me! Come on tell me."

"Mmmm... and your.... mmmm.... tongue on my.... mmmm.... oooo.... licking my ass... oooo.... I loved it.... mmmm... so much... and... and... I'm... mmmmm.... hoping.... mmmm."

"Hoping what daddy? Talk to me."

"I'm.... ooooo.... hoping I get.... to.... ooooo.... ooooo... fuck that ass of yours." That did it. I told K what I wanted - desperately wanted . And that was to fuck her in the ass. "Oooo..." and I held out my free hand under my dick as I stroked harder and K was satisfied and sat silently watching me. I shot my load into the palm of my hand, shaking my dick making sure every little drop was on it. "Ooooohhh fuck." I raised my head and looked at K. She smiled at me. I wasn't sure if I was embarrassed or what I felt. I let her watch me make love to myself. And she looked at me and then my hand full of cum and then back at me.

She placed her hand under mine and raised it to her mouth and she licked my hand clean - swallowing every drop. The whole time smiling at me. When my palm was clean she began giving mini blowjobs to every one of my fingers and I could already feel myself stirring inside. Damn, I wanted K so much.

After she finished, I pulled up my pants and we headed towards the porn shop to get some toys. Again, I walked a little bit behind her. I really knew nothing about this lady but I couldn't get enough of her and I thought to myself that she was mine for a whole weekend. Five years without any sexual contact with anyone except my hand and now all of a sudden I found the mother load. I had to say something. I had to say something. "K, you are drop dead fucking gorgeous."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12