From Chatting to Meeting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My knuckles were in. Just another 3 inches and I'd be in her up to my wrist. I kept pushing watching the show before me. My hand buried in her. Inching in a little more... a little bit at a time. K's eyes were just glued on me. Every now and then yelling a profanity, but never telling me to stop. "Ooooo..." Her poor tits looked like they were going to explode as she just kept squeezing them harder.

I grabbed my dick and started stroking myself because of this sight. I had half my forearm in K and started fucking her with it. Out... "Ooooo..." Then back in... "OOOOO SHIT... OOOO" Back out, "Oooo..." On the outward strokes she'd breathe fast, then hold her breath as I went back in. I picked up the pace with my fist and K looked like she'd pass out. Her eyes rolled back in her head. And her head was bouncing up and down off the bed. "Ooooohhh... you motherfucker.... ooooo... fuck me... oooohhh... FUCK."

"Cum on my fist baby girl... come on... cum on daddy's hand."

"OOOOO SHIT... OOOOHHH YOU FUCKING.... OOOO...." I didn't know if she was pissed or in pain and I didn't care. It was time to give her an orgasm she would never forget, or maybe two, or three... who knows. "OOOOHHH FUCK YOU...." I let go of my dick and stuck a finger in her ass.

As wet as everything was it slid right in. And that was it. She let go of her tits, put her hands on the bed and rose herself up. She looked at me and screamed, "OOOOHHH SHIT.... OOOOOHHH FUCK... I'M CUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG." And for the first time in my life I watched a lady squirt her juices everywhere. "OOOOHHHH SSSSHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTT." She was breathing like she ran a marathon. She just kept cumming slowly moving her hips as my hand sat still inside her pussy.

Her voice lowered and she looked at me, beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. "Please... please... no more.... oooooo fuck... please."

I looked at her, smiled, and slowly began working my wrist out of her. Stopping for a second just as the widest part of my wrist was at her entrance. "Ooooo..." The look in her eyes of defeat were enough for me and I removed my hand from her pussy. K's arms collapsed and she fell back onto the bed. With a weak smile, she looked at the ceiling and said, "Wow... I've... I've never cum liked that."

I chuckled and said, "Babe... we ain't done yet." She raised her head and looked at my hard dick and her head fell back on the pillow.

"I can hardly breathe. And it's going to take my pussy awhile to get back in shape." Then she laughed and said, "You can try it but you might have better luck fucking air."

I laughed and grabbed her hips and started turning her. "Princess, you forgot one hole which is still very tight." By the look in her eyes I knew she just wanted to rest, but she didn't resist and she rolled over.

K got into a position I have seen before. It was one of the first pictures she sent me. She raised up on her knees and put them together and laid her head down on her crossed arms. There it was, that beautiful ass that I had masturbated too so many times, looking at me in real life. Her hips stuck out just a bit. Even seeing it this close, I was in awe at its beauty. It was firm and solid and just ready! Ready for my dick.

Both of her ass cheeks were soaked and there was little doubt that her butt hole was soaked, but I hopped off the bed and got the baby oil. I got behind K and poured an ample amount on her butt and rubbed it in. Then I poured a little more in her butt crack and began running my fingers up and down it. "Mmmmm...." Hell, my baby girl was coming back to life! I used two fingers to pay special attention to that little brown hole and oiled it up and my fingers easily slid in and out of her. "Ooooo... yeah daddy... stick that dick in my ass... mmmmm."

The final step was pouring a large amount on my dick. Shit was I hard! I've fucked ladies in the ass before, but none were as ready and willing as K was. "Come on honey... stick your dick in me." I lined my bright purple head near her tight little hole and gently began inching my way in. "Oooooo... I love it.... mmmmm." More and more of me disappeared in her ass. It was so tight and damn so welcoming.

With my hands on her hips, I looked down and watched the last of my dick slide into her asshole. I sat still for a moment, letting K get used to the size of it. But I couldn't sit still for long. "Oh damn K... you've got a perfect ass." And I slid out a bit, "A perfect ass for fucking." And I jammed it back into her with a little force.

Again I sat still and let K catch her breath and pulled it all the way out until I saw the ring around my dick and then slammed it back in. K raised her head for a second and then it went crashing back down on the bed. "Ooooohhh god.... ooooo."

"Are you ready baby... are you ready to be butt fucked..." And I started a steady pace of going in and out, "by the biggest dick you've ever had in that tight hole?" I leaned forward and grabbed her hair and pulled her back so she was on all fours. "Come on Princess... help me fuck your pretty ass."

I kept going in and out, all eight inches of me, holding K's hair and starting to get her into the tempo of my dick. "Ooooo... your dick... oooohhh... I love that big dick.... oooo.... fuck me daddy... ooooo... please fuck my ass." I let go of her hair and didn't move. I was surprised and turned on even more as K starting rocking her body and fucking me.

"That's it Princess... fuck that ass of yours with my dick." It was so fucking hot. This 43 year old with long soft blonde hair, and a wonderful almost baby-like bald pussy, and 36C tits, and green eyes, and a cute nose, was fucking me like there was no tomorrow. On my knees I looked down and watched K bounce off me making little ripples bouncing around that cute butt.

It was so fucking hot knowing this lady was enjoying herself - with me! All I wanted to do was make her cum and cum and cum. Then I thought, hell our weekend was just starting!

And I joined K in her motions. As she leaned forward, I leaned back, and we slammed together with our return motion. "OOOHHH FUCK... OOOO." And I found that screaming point that I only thought could have happened because of my fist - but it was my dick! And I loved it.

She leaned forward again and this time I grabbed her hips and pulled her back as hard as I could. "OOOOHHHH FUCK.... MEEEEEeeeee." Her head fell down to the bed and she tried laying down, but I wouldn't let her. I held firm on her hips and pulled her back and her body rose for a second as I slammed into her asshole again. "OOOOO.... OOOOOO...." The more she tried to escape my assault the harder I fucked her ass. "OOOOoooo... i'm.... ooooo." Her voice trailed away as her final words escaped her mouth before her body collapsed on the bed. "I'm.... i'm... i'm... cumminnnnngggggg."

And as she laid on her belly, I laid on top of her, my dick still in her ass. K laid still waiting for me to fill her ass with my hot cum and I was close. I nibbled on her ear, as I rocked back and forth in her butt. She laid moaning, sweating, trying to breathe, and I kept rocking. "Thank you... mmmm... you are so fucking hot.... mmmm.... I can't get enough of you." I quit moving and we both felt my explosion into K's ass. "Ooooo.... I love you K." And I kept shooting load after load into her as I laid on top, nibbling on her ear. "Mmmmmm."

After I came all my weight just sank on K and if she had a hard time catching her breath before it was worse now. I finally realized that I was suffocating her. I rolled off and apologized. K turned her head and looked at me with a weak smile and asked, "What are you sorry for? Fucking me silly and making me cum... I don't know how many times... or... why?"

I ran my hand through her hair and said, "I'm not sorry for making you cum and as you say fucking you silly. And I'm not sorry for showing you how beautiful and desirable you are. Sooooo.... I guess I'm sorry for nearly suffocating you." K smiled and closed her eyes.

I moved closer to this lady and was right in the middle of a soaked bed. Crap. The sex was great but now the aftermath was sticky and messy. I looked at K and she was already asleep. I couldn't let her wake up in this. I wanted her to wake up with the glow of a woman who had just enjoyed a great night of love making.

I got out of bed and started the bath water. I put an arm behind K's back and one under her knees and carried my half asleep angel to the tub. I gently sat her in the warm water. "Mmmmmm." She rested her head on the back of the tub. "Oohh this feels great... thank you babe." I looked down at her as her hands began slowly moving over her body, gently cleaning herself. Her eyes were still closed and she asked, "Going to join me?"

"I will in a little bit. You just soak awhile." I went back into the bedroom and stripped all the sheets off the bed and flipped the mattress. The only thing that didn't get destroyed during our session was the bed spread. It was going to have to do.

I went back into the bathroom and helped K finish getting cleaned up. I helped her get out of the tub and dried her off. She was beat. All she wanted to do right then was sleep. I carried her back to the bed and laid her on the mattress. And covered her with the bedspread.

I went back to the bathroom and drained the tub and took a quick shower. After I was done, I went into the bedroom and K hadn't moved from when I laid her there. She was sound asleep and oh so pretty. I crawled into bed with her. I looked at the ceiling watching the reflection of the candles bouncing off of it. I closed my eyes thinking what a great way to end our first day together. I snuggled behind K and kissed her on the back of the head, "Sweet dreams Princess." And I hugged her and within a few minutes I joined my babe in a blissful sleep.

12