From Cheerleader to Slut

Story Info
She is sent to uncle's house.
2.1k words
3.62
290.4k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19 year-old Vicki bounded into the house, she was ecstatic, a senior in high school, and she had been chosen for the varsity cheerleading squad. Her blond ponytail that reached half way downer back was flying in the wind behind her. Vicki didn't even notice her father's car was in the driveway when she came running in. As soon as she was inside the front door though she heard her mother and father shouting at each other. Vicki’s father called her mother a bitch and a whore, he said she had no right to be screwing every man she met, and especially not his boss. Her mother countered with the fact that her dad worked all time and every woman needed some love once in awhile, he had been too busy so she had found someone who wasn't. Her father told her mother that it was over, he was leaving and taking Vicki with him. Her mother said go ahead, take her that would give her more time to do what she want to do. Suddenly Vicki’s 19 year-old world came crashing down around her shoulders and she started to cry.

Two weeks later Vicki founder herself at her aunt's and uncles place in Montana, clear out in the middle of nowhere. The nearest town consisted of a cafe, small general store, convenience store gas station, and a church. Vicki’s aunt was a small woman older Vicki’s father who was her brother; her uncle on the other hand was much younger than her aunt was, and it was plain to see that he was there because her aunt owned the property. He seemed nice though, he gave Vicki a horse for her ride, and told the stable boy help her learn how to take care of it. The school was small, and didn't have sports team much less any cheerleader's, so Vicki's cheerleading career was over.

Vicki loved to go riding, and spent every spare moment she could riding. Vicki even loved to spend hours brushing her horse after a ride, and doing other little things to make the horse feel at home with her she always had a sugar cube in her pocket. Vicki noticed though every time she went riding her uncle would stare at her bouncing breasts as she rode the horse. Vicki also noticed that when she took her shower she would sometimes hear the bathroom door open and close while she was in the shower. Vicki kept her mouth shut and did what she had to get by with the least about problems.

It was Saturday afternoon when she came in from a long ride out in the hills and trails. When she entered this barn she looked around for the stable boy but he was nowhere be found. Vicki took the bridle and the saddle off her horse and put a leading tether on him. She attached the tether to look next to a feeding box so the horse could eat while she brushed him, and then she began working on the horse. Vicki was so engrossed in taking care of the horse and did not hear the approach of the other men.

Suddenly, Vicki’s ponytail was jerked from behind knocking her to her ass on the floor of the barn. When Vicki looked up she saw her uncle and two of his drinking buddies. She didn’t need to ask if they were drunk, because she could smell the booze on them. Vicki knew that her aunt was a church as she always was on Saturday afternoon and evening, for once Vicki wished she were there with her, instead of here in the barn with three drunken men.

Vicki’s uncle said, " listen you little bitch get up on your feet and get those clothes off now. "

Any rebellion that Vicki felt was crushed when her uncle broke the bottle he was holding, waving the jagged end of glass at her like a knife. Vicki began to cry but quickly got to her feet, and started undoing her buttons. She wasn't fast enough and one the man grabbed her blouse ripping half of it off in one big tug. She hurriedly removed her bra, because it was her favorite, and she knew that if anything happened to it she would have no way replace it. Her shorts and panties quickly followed the bra and she stood there nude in front of the three men.

Vicki’s is uncle said, "now you been shaking that sweet little ass of yours all over, and now you can show us how much you like some stiff meat. Get over here and give me a kiss and you better make me believe you really love me, or you will even regret it even more. "

Vicki walked slowly to her uncle, and put her lips against his letting his tongue worm its way inside her mouth, wanting to make her gag from the rotten booze on his breath. Suddenly her uncle forced her to her knees in front him, while pulling down his zipper and letting his unwashed cock spring free.

Vicki’s parents did not even let her even date, so she had never seen a cock that close before, and she was scared to death. Almost on cue the other two men stepped up beside her on either side, and fished out their cocks, now she had three large unwashed cocks in her face. Her uncle didn't give her much time to think about it as he pushed his cock in her mouth stretching it to the limit. Vicki thought the skin of her lips was going to tear as he pushed the cock in her mouth stretching her little mouth the wider. She heard the cruel laughter as she thrashed when the cock in her throat and she couldn't breathe they were having fun at her expense.

One the men the black one cruelly grabbed her nipple and twisted it until she thought he was going to tear the little nub off. Her tears flowed down her face as the man said, " look at it one little bitch she loves a big cock in her mouth, she is really swallowing the mother fucker. "

The other man grabbed her other breast and tried to make his fingers meet squashing of soft tissue till she thought her breast was going to explode. Then something strange began to happen, she felt a tingling deep in her stomach like the one she felt at night when she rubbed her clit in the darkness of her room, only this one kept building until she thought her pussy was going to explode.

The men pulled her up so she was standing but bent over at the waist with their mouth still impaled on her uncles cock. One of the men behind her pushed her feet apart and began rubbing his finger up and down her slit. She wanted to beg him to stop, but the only thing that came out around the cock her mouth was muffled grunts. She felt a crude finger in her pussy, and then a hard finger went right through her virginity with no trouble all.

Vicki cringed as she heard the black man say, " a look the little bitch was a virgin, I done popped her cherry, now little girl you are going to know how it feels to have a man in your pussy. "

Vicki’s tears were dripping from her cheeks to the floor as the men laughed, the black man had his cock pressed in the folds of her pussy, but pushing as hard as he could he was only able to gain an inch. The black man let go of his cock to grab her hips, and then one mighty plunge buried all 10 in. in her cunt at one time. Vicki screamed around the cock and her mouth and that made the men laugh all the more.

One of the men began smacking her ass with his hand while the black man continued to fuck her hard with deep long punishing strokes. Then suddenly through this pain her pussy began to tingle again and she found herself ramming her pussy back against a black man’s strokes trying to get more of him inside of her. Her throat was stretched the limit when her on uncle let loose of his cum shooting straight downer throat into her stomach. No sooner had her uncle pulled out as the other man's shoved his cock in her mouth, and she began sucking on it. Vicki found that she liked the taste to cum, and determined to get more of it from this next cock in her mouth.

Then Vicki felt the black man tensing and she knew that he was getting ready cum in her fertile young pussy. She didn't want to have a baby yet, but there wasn't anything she could do till it was over and he pulled out. Almost as if on mark the man in her mouth exploded sending capacious amounts of hot cum in to her throat, and then pulling out and coating her face with the slimy mixture. Vicki thought her ordeal was over as she slid to the floor, but as she lay there the men got another beer and sat around drinking.

When Vicki finally got her hands and knees her uncle said, " hey bitch, get over here and suck my cock for me. "

Vicki had no fight left in her; all she wanted to do was get it over with so she could take a shower. Vicki crawled on the barn floor to her uncle's feet and then raised up till her mouth was level with his cock. As she took the horrible thing in her mouth and began sucking she felt the tingling in her pussy again and she hated her body for becoming turned on by the abuse she was receiving. While she held the base of the cock in a mouth with one hand, the other one stole down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit.

The black man who she later learned was Art saw her and said, " look the little bitch is getting turned on she is playing with herself. " all three men laughed at her and that caused her orgasm right there in front of them.

Suddenly Vicki’s uncle pushed her away sending her sprawling on the floor, and as she got her hands and knees Art knelt down in front of her pulling her mouth to his cock. Vicki felt someone's fingers go in her pussy scooping out cum answering on her nether hole. Vicki tried to say no around the cock and a mouth and all the came out was a muffled grunt. Art grabbed her ponytail and began flocking her mouth with enthusiasm, and she knew he would never be able to force the whole thing in her mouth it was impossible. One finger began sawing in and out her ass hole all way up to the second knuckle, then a second finger was added to the first. Vicki knew that they were going split her skin, but there was nothing she could do about it, so she just knelt there and cried. Suddenly the fingers were gone from her ass hole and someone shoved a cock deep in her pussy getting coated with the juices there. Vicki knew what was coming next but she was powerless to stop it, then she felt the head of a cock at the opening of her spinster muscle. Abruptly without any warning that cock raced all way up inside of her to the hilt.

Vicki’s scream was so loud that it was heard even around the cock in her mouth and she prayed that she would pass out but that was not to be. The cock in her ass waited for a moment for her to become accustomed to the size, and then began a slow even movement in and out. After several moments of screwing, her ass began to loosen up, and Vicki found herself ramming back against the cock. She was unprepared for the orgasm that raced through her, and she had no idea of the passage of time only the fantastic sensations that flowed through her body in waves. Just as Vicki became aware of what was going on around her, she felt the flood of hot cum deep in her bowels that sent her into another orgasm. When Vicki came to she was laying on the floor of the barn with only her uncle there.

Vicki’s uncle said, " that wasn't bad slut, next week we'll do you better. You be ready and noon when your aunt leaves for church, and I'll have some more of my buds over. Understand? "

Vicki nodded her head, and then gathered her clothes up, heading for the House. Later, soaking in the bathtub remembering what happened to her Vicki had another orgasm. She could hardly wait for next Saturday to come.

The end