From Duchess to Concubine

Story Info
To save her husband a duchess submits to a conquerer.
6.8k words
4.35
77.1k
70

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Duchess Mona of Remnia paced the floor of her private apartment in the grand castle. She swept back her long brown hair and then released it. She took a look in the mirror and saw a lovely, tall, blue eyed woman with a porcelain countenance and a stunning figure. Even at a time like this she could remain focused on looking her best. Behind the bowed lips and strong chin, however, she grieved. From what she could tell the news of the battle was not good. The last messenger informed the palace that the Remnia troops were crumbling under the assault by the Kingdom of Herin. There had not been another messenger for hours. Mona could not help but feel that this costly war could have been avoided. She felt that her husband, Duke Rikard had been goaded into the war. She loved her husband a great deal but felt that he should have ignored the insults of King Peter of Herin but her beloved duke simply could not let his enemy's taunts stand.

The Kingdom of Herin had been lusting after Remnia for decades but the Duke's father Renthro had always maintained the peace through diplomacy and by forming an alliance with the nearby Kingdom of Franvia. But Renthro was two years dead and Rikard lacked his father skills in diplomacy and tact.

Mona loved her husband deeply but his anger often frustrated her. Still, he was a wonderful lover who was giving and kind in the bed chamber. But there he was under Mona's influence. Away from the side of his wife the Duke of Remnia was short tempered and hot blooded. King Peter had set a clever, yet obvious trap and Mona wept with despair when her husband plunged headlong into it.

First Peter had engaged in a diplomatic tour de force and made extensive concessions so that Franvia broke its ancient alliance with Remnia. Not only did they break the alliance but they promised that they would not intervene in Remnia's affairs no matter what events might transpire. Next he began a vicious whisper campaign against her husband. Rumors were planted that Duke was less than a man. That he consorted with necromancers to consult with his late father as he was incapable of governing on his own. The rumors were not true but they did prey upon Rikard's weaknesses. In truth the Duke WAS lost without his father's guidance. Despite being well trained by his father, Rikard was plagued with doubts about his abilities and self worth. Nothing Mona said could convince her husband that he was a worthy heir of his father. That he was in fact a good ruler

The Herin had also spread lies about Mona. The word was sent out that Mona was the real power behind the throne, that Rikard was powerless to act on his own, that Rikard's manhood was firmly in the hands of his wife. These stung her because they were not too far from the truth. Mona DID obey and submit to her husband's authority; yet it was also true that she could often get her husband do the things that SHE wanted.

The campaigns launched by the foul King Peter had all been designed to nettle Rikard, to play on his insecurities and to make him behave in a rash manner. Peter had played things brilliantly Three months ago Rikard had mustered his nation's army. They spent the next two months drilling and now they were in the process of invading Herin. Mona had tried to explain to Rikard that Herin was well defended, that a frontal assault such as he was planning was doomed to failure but her husband became angry and refused to believe her.

"I need no advice from a woman on military affairs!" He snapped. Mona had her own network of communications in Remnia and the messages it relayed made Mona gasp. Rikard's generals were urging him into the war because Peter had promised them untold riches. Mona did not want to believe it but all of the evidence was pointing that way. None of the generals was advising against Rikard's plan. Mona felt certain that more was at play than the military leaders simply being deferential to the Duke.

Mona paced her chambers restlessly. She could no longer hear the distant retorts of cannon. That seemed ominous. Mona looked at her ladies in waiting. The grand castle was relatively lightly defended. Rikard felt that his plan was sure to succeed so he wanted as many men as possible to participate in "the great victory" with him.

Mona stepped out of her apartments and gazed down into the main room of the castle. All at once the doors burst open and a haggard, mud streaked messenger strode in and told the soldiers gathered there, "Remnia has fallen and Duke Rikard is a captive of the Kingdom of Herin!"

Word spread quickly through the castle. Mona's ladies in waiting were terrified. If truth be told, so was she. The captain of the royal guards approached Mona.

"Have no fear your excellency my men will defend you to the last."

Mona looked at the brave captain and knew instantly that such a gesture and herculean effort was pointless.

"No captain, enough blood has been spilled today. You will throw open the castle doors and offer no resistance. The best move now is to throw ourselves on the mercy of our vanquishers."

"But your excellency... " The captain sputtered.

"With my husband's capture am I not ruler of this dukedom?" She replied hotly, "Obey your ruler!"

"Yes your excellency."

Glumly the captain told his men to offer no resistance. Everyone was morose as they stared out the open door of the castle. The twilight turned into gloom as night approached. At last the sound of approaching mounted troops was heard off in the distance.

Mona had to prevent panic from overtaking her ladies in waiting some of whom wanted to swallow poison. They feared rape and violence to their persons.

"King Peter is a foul creature but I am sure that he is no monster. I give you my assurance that you will all be well treated."

There was grumbling but Mona was now, for all intents and purposes, the law and had to be obeyed.

At last the foreign soldiers were at the door of the castle.

"In the name of peace, lay down your weapons." A Herin herald yelled. The captain and his men set down their arms. Ringed by guards King Peter strode into the grand castle of Remnia. Mona was not prepared to meet such a handsome man. He was tall and broad and wore a well trimmed beard and mustache. His hair was dark black and his eyes hazel and piercing. His armor shone like a mirror, To Mona it seemed that King Peter had not even exerted himself this day. He looked as fresh and new as though it were morning.

The captain and his guards were quickly rounded up and secured with ropes. Mona came forward.

"Your excellency, King Peter, my home and its contents are at your disposal, Our only concern is peace."

King Peter, drank in Mona's beauty as his eyes toured her body. Mona did not like the way he leered at her.

"Madame, your needs and wishes are not my concern. I have some very firm plans for this dukedom and I will do with it and with you as I please."

King Peter made a gesture and a commotion ensued. Mona's heart fell. Being dragged into the castle was her husband, Duke Rikard. He was filthy and naked save for a chastity device encircling his loins. Rikard fell in heap at Peter's feet.

Peter spat on Mona's husband. Then he spoke.

"Secure him in the castle tower. At noon on the day after the next full moon he will be castrated in the plaza that encircles this castle. I will have a change purse made from his balls!"

Mona stared, almost not comprehending as her husband, spewing invective, was forced up the steps to the tower at sword point. Surely her ears and eyes were deceiving her. Peter watched as his rival was led off and then turned to face Mona.

"Your husband is a fool, But he has excellent taste in women. I give you a conundrum, woman. I can either carry out the sentence I just pronounced upon the man who was once your husband or you can spare his manhood by submitting to me and agreeing to become my concubine. Consent to that and Rikard shall live unmutilated and your ladies in waiting will be permitted to leave this castle without being searched. They will be completely unmolested. Your guards will be released and not one item will be disturbed in this castle."

Mona's mouth dropped open in terror and she struggled for her breath. Surely this was some ruse. It must be a dream she thought. But the look on Peter's face was deadly serious.

"And if I say no?" She heard herself asking.

Peter laughed. "Then your husband loses his balls, Your ladies in waiting will be given to my men to slake the hunger of their loins. We kill your guards, loot the castle and finally YOU are paraded naked to the public square and auctioned off to the highest bidder!"

The world reeled around Mona. She could not believe that Peter could be so cruel. She had believed him a hard man but fair one. Clearly she had been misinformed. She immediately realized that there could be only one course of action. As long as her husband remained unmolested there was a chance that he could be restored to throne. The nation would never follow a gelding however. And her ladies in waiting and her guards, surely she owed them their lives and maidenheads. She met King Peter's gaze. His piercing eyes seemed to be staring right into her very soul.

It seemed to Mona that she was staring down at herself from some far off place. Inwardly she saw herself nod and heard herself mouth the word "Yes."

King Peter's men burst out in round of applause and cheers. Peter held his hand up for silence.

"It is clear that this is a woman of rare beauty, intelligence and bravery. I shall treat her well."

Still in shock, Mona watched as her guards were released and led from the castle. Each of her ladies in waiting embraced Mona and kissed her on the cheeks and said their farewells. All of them called her brave and a true friend. Each was escorted to the door of the castle by one of Peter's officers, just as protocol required. In the end only King Peter and a cadre of officers and guards remained in the castle with Mona. The gate to the castle was shut.

Mona was instructed to kneel on the floor with her back ramrod straight while King Peter toured the castle. A guard held a weapon on her. After what seemed like hours King Peter and his retinue returned to the main room of the grand castle where Mona knelt waiting.

Peter stood before her.From Mona's vantage point he fairly loomed like a giant. "This is an impressive castle woman, I see many feminine touches which I have no doubt are your contribution to the decor. You are to be complemented on your taste."

He made a gesture and several women were let into the room.

"As to what happens now. These women will bathe you and prepare you to be a royal concubine. When that process is finished I will be taking you tonight in your marital bed. The more you enjoy my ministrations and touch the more privileges will be extended the Duke. He should be the Duke now in your mind. Your marriage to him is at an end. A royal fiat has been issued explaining that you are now my concubine and have forfeited any claim to the throne and to Rikard's hand. In other words, even if through some miraculous action Rikard is restored to the throne he will need to find himself a new duchess. If you are obedient and fully compliant in bed I will treat you very well. The nicer you are to me the nicer I will be to your former husband. Perhaps one day I might even free his manhood and give him female companionship but that will be a long time in coming. Is that clear?"

Mona gazed up at Peter and nodded. She realized that he had been too stunned to even cry. She knew that tears would come and that they would be copious but for now she was focused on Rikard, the man she would always view as her husband. He must live if he is to be returned to the throne. No matter how unlikely that outlook now appeared, Mona's only hope was in believing in it and in him. She loved him deeply despite his faults. She loved him even knowing that she was in this current predicament because of her husband's rash temper. She would put up with anything, even suffering this beast's touch for the sake of the man she loved.

The women helped her to her feet and led her to the master bathroom. Mona had been raised around women just like this since her birth but these women were strangers. Mona marveled at Peter's confidence in taking such women with him on a campaign. He must have been supremely confident in his victory thought Mona AND that meant he had been supremely confident of her answer to his conundrum!

With gentle efficiency they stripped the long flowing dress from Mona. They examined her clothing and collected any jewels or gold they found. Even though the bathwater vented steam into the room Mona shivered. The women examined her from head to toe, even inspecting her quim for hidden treasure. At first Mona thought it was an oversight when the women seemed to ignore her wedding and engagement rings Then the implications of Peter allowing her to keep them hit her. At last the women led Mona into the tub where they gently lathered and rinsed her. They had taken Herin soap with them. Mona did not recognize the aroma nor the texture of this alien soap. Once she was washed head to toe one of the women approached her with a razor. Mona screamed in fear until it was explained to her that the intimate hair on her quim was to be removed.

"Concubines in Herin are kept hairless below the neck. You will be put under the razor every day." The eldest woman explained. Mona began crying as her loins were denuded. To Mona it was a violation, small compared to the others she had suffered today, but it started her tears, The women continued in their ministrations oblivious to Mona's spasmodic crying jag. At last Mona got a hold of herself. The women led her from the bath ad dried her off. Mona took a long look at herself in the mirror. Hairless she appeared younger, it was as though she were looking at a stranger. At last it came time to dress her.

By this point Mona had mentally prepared herself for anything but the garment she was expected to wear still shocked her. It was red and short, exposing nearly all of her fine lean legs. It came up to just above her impressive breasts, The fabric was fine gossamer, exposing her feminine charms in a way that Mona thought scandalous. Beneath the gossamer fabric a tiny piece of cloth circled her womanhood and another restrained her breasts in a way that was, if anything, more alluring than simple nudity.

"I look like a Harlot." she thought. Worse there was no way out of her predicament. Honor and royal integrity prevented her from saying no at this point. Rikard's manhood depended upon Mona willingly sacrificing her marital state for him. Peter was awful, aggressive, powerful and cruel. Yet he possessed honor. Had he not. Her ladies in waiting would have already been ravished and her guards killed. Perhaps she COULD win favors for Rikard from him. "At least he is not unattractive." she thought to herself.

After being given a pair of simple red slippers, the oldest woman led Mona down the familiar hallway to her bed chamber, "How many times have I walked this hallway?" She thought abstractly. Every other time Rikard had been on the other side of that door. Tonight her husband's worst enemy who was also his only salvation awaited her. Mona steeled herself.

The older woman knocked on the door. A guard acknowledged her and the door swung open. Peter stood a few meters inside the door. Still clad in his armor he extended his hand when the older woman announced, "The royal concubine is prepared."

He fairly pulled Mona into the room. Mona saw his eyes explore her body. To Mona's horror he had her spin around a few times so that Peter could examine her from all angles. He told the older woman that she had done well and dismissed her as well as the guard. The two of them were left alone in the royal bedchamber.

"You look ravishing," Peter said. "Your former husband truly is a fool. Going to war with his men when he had such a fantastic feminine form at home. Were I Rikard, I would never have left your side."

Mona did not know whether to believe any of that but she did concede to herself that it was good to hear. Peter called Mona forward.

"You will remove my armor now, then I will remove your garments and you will service me. I expect immediate and enthusiastic responses. Begin now."

Mona sighed deeply, prayed for strength and stepped forward, She began by unbuckling the breast plate. Herin armor was similar to Remnian armor and Mona had helped Rikard get in an out of his armor many times for ceremonial and military functions. The buckles undone, Peter helped her lower the heavy chrome plated chest piece to the floor. Next Mona withdrew the chain mail gloves and arm and elbow guards. The joined the breastplate on the floor.

Striving to delay the appearance of Peter's manhood, Mona made the move to remove the leather inner shirt next. She was stunned at how heavily muscled Peter was under it, All of the muscles of his belly were sharply defined as were those on his smooth chest and massive arms. So unlike her Rikard, who, wile tall and well made, had a tendency to overeat and always had a paunch.

Next Mona bent nearly to the ground and unfastened the armor protecting his boots. Mona unlaced and helped Peter to withdraw each boot. Mona took off his stockings and they joined the pile on the floor. Mona paused for a moment and then unbuckled the leg armor. As with his chest and tummy, Peter's legs were powerfully muscled. Peter was clad now only in his codpiece and leather trunks. Mona's hands trembled as she unlaced the huge codpiece and set it gently on the floor. Mona could see that Peter was becoming aroused by the sudden tightness of his leather trunks. Knowing that she could do nothing else, Mona untied the draw string to the trunks and they slid down Peter's legs.

Mona was amazed, Peter's penis was huge, and in the fashion of his country, uncut. Thick curls hid the base of the shaft and finely coated the balls. The only penis Mona had ever seen was Rikard's. She had heard from actresses and other sorts of women that male members varied in size and shape but she had not given those stories much credence yet here was the proof before her very eyes.

Mona made no move as Peter stepped out of his trunks and approached her. Gently he reached for the fastener of Mona's brief garment. Mona scarcely noticed as it fluttered to the floor.

"What an utter fool Rikard was for leaving you unprotected. I will always keep you safe."

He bent and gently withdrew each of Mona's slippers. Then with one movement he swept her off her feet and carried her towards her marital bed. "The beast means to defile me in my own bed." Mona thought to herself but somehow that fact did not upset her as much as she expected. Once between the sheets Peter gently teased off the gossamer underthings Mona wore with his tongue and teeth. Gently kissing and nibbling Mona's breasts he made her nipples erect and lovingly circled her areolas with his unrelenting, supremely talented tongue.

This was an experience Mona was completely unprepared for. Rickard had been careful and gentle but never had a man done to her what the King of Herin was doing. Gently he kissed his way down Mona's body, removed the lower garment and began eating her out. Mona had never experienced anything like it. Well she had, but Peter was so much more talented. The sensation on her shaven sex arrested her mind from thinking about anything else. Involuntarily Mona began writhing with pleasure. Even as she screamed in ecstasy, she hated herself for it.

After taking her to orgasm with his tongue, Peter entered her sex with his manhood. Mona felt so full that she thought that she would explode. When Peter began rhythmically sliding his penis inside Mona's pussy, she was overcome with sensation. She hated the second orgasm even more than she had hated the first. At last Peter finished with her.The last thing she heard before she drifted off to sleep was, "You can't deny that you enjoyed that." Mona was aware of someone saying "Thank you." in a woman's voice, but it COULDN'T have been herself!

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12