From Duchess to Concubine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the box was a portrait of King Peter, looking very handsome,in a gold frame and some lovely diamond earrings. Aside from the crescent moon she was required to wear this was the first jewelry Mona had come to posses as a concubine. Her royal jewels had been confiscated by King Peter and now that she had ceded her rings she had no adornments of any kind. She would have to ask permission to wear them publicly of course, but she felt certain that King Peter would allow it.

Mona called a royal scribe and penned a sincere and appreciative note to prince Aaron. Just as the scribe was leaving Mona's room came the call that she was being summoned to the Queen's chambers. Not knowing what to expect, Mona braced herself for anything. She bowed and curtsied in the doorway and was told to enter.

The queen was relaxing in bedclothes. Mona realized that she was indeed very beautiful.

"Ah Concubine Mona. You were once the Duchess of this realm were you not?"

"Yes your Excellency"

"And how are you adjusting to my husband's cock?"

Mona flushed with embarrassment.

"I thought as much. You will strip for me now. I would see what enthralls my husband. He is obviously quite taken with you and I wish to assess your charms for myself."

Mona had a thunderstruck look on her face upon hearing the Queen's words.

"Mona I know you are not deaf. Obey your Queen!"

Mona stood stunned for a moment and them made the move to remove her brief dress. It fell to the floor. Mona stood in the brief undergarment, the bra, her shoes and stockings and garter. Suddenly Mona felt chilled to the bone. Mona looked pleadingly at Queen Elise.

"To your skin darling. You will not leave this room until I have conducted a minute inspection of you." With dread Mona kicked off her shoes and unhooked and withdrew each stocking in turn. Then she removed the garter belt and the bra. Last she slid off the tiny step ins.

"Enchanting." said Queen Elise "Come here."

Mona paced the short distance to where the queen reclined propped up on pillows, With difficulty Queen Elise stood up. She was taller than Mona. Mona felt weak and vulnerable before her. Queen Elise felt Mona's breasts and ran her hands over Mona's body and bald mound. Mona was totally humiliated as the queen ordered her to turn around and touch the floor. At last the queen ordered Mona to get redressed

"You have fine tits a firm body and an attractive rump." Said Elise as Mona hurriedly put her clothes back on. "I can see what my husband sees in you. But make no mistake little concubine, you may sit on a throne in this country but at my word Peter could dismiss you and gift you to a foreign dignitary. Once I am delivered of this son and have some time to recover I can tend to my husband's considerable needs again. I understand that it is my lot to share him with women such as you but only I can give him heirs. You were stripped of your royal status but if you produce a child with him that could present problems. One of your little bastards may get it in his head that he is rightful heir of this Dukedom. To prevent that I tell you now that any male children you bear my husband will be yours until they are weaned. At that point they will be placed with families that are unknown to you and you will never see them again. If you bear girls, they will be groomed to follow in your footsteps and will become concubines to kings in far off realms. My son and my son alone will rule Remnia. You are dismissed!"

Stunned and angry Mona made her way back to her bed chamber. She had always wanted to be a mother and now even that was taken from her. Not for the last time she felt rage at Rikard for not heeding her wisdom. Presently there was a knock at the door and King Peter entered. He could tell that Mona had troubling thoughts. He asked Mona what was on her mind.

Mona talked about her encounter with Queen Elise. Her temper cooled however when she spoke of Prince Aaron's gift, Mona proudly displayed the earrings.

"My I wear them publicly your Excellency?"

"My brother has exquisite taste. Of course you may. I hope that you grow close to my brother. Perhaps you can cure him of his shyness around women. As to my wife. I am sure part of the venom she is sending your way is the result of her condition. Ordinarily she is quite generous and hospitable. As to the question of any children you may or may not produce, let's cross that bridge when we come to it."

Mona felt much better after talking to Peter and she found herself completely in the mood when he made the move to take her. It was their most delightful encounter so far. After making love the king excused himself. He was off to sleep with Queen Elise. Mona realized that she missed his comforting form lying next to her.

The next morning she saw King Peter only briefly. He told her what her schedule of the day would be."I must attend to my wife, but because you have been so obedient I will allow you to go riding for the day. My brother Aaron will chaperon you. Your riding clothes have just been delivered."

"Thank you your Excellency. With the war and all its troubles it has been months since I have ridden." Mona was completely overjoyed with the prospect of a day on horseback. It was something from her old life that she missed desperately.

Her new riding clothes were a bit of a shock, but by now Mona should really not have been surprised. There were regular sized step ins that were padded and a bra that secured her bust from obvious movement while on horseback. Those were not a surprise, what she had to wear over it was. There were skin tight shorts that stopped high up on the thigh and and a tight silk blouse that bared most of her midriff. The color was a lovely lavender. Her ladies in waiting slathered Mona with ointment to protect against the sun. braided her hair, handed her her helmet and accompanied her to the stables. Mona realized that this was the first time she had been out of doors since a month before the war began. It felt delightful. The day was beautiful.

Her horse Chestnut was still in his stall and he recognized Mona as she neared. Greeting her old friend, Mona stroked and talked sweetly to her mount. Presently Prince Aaron arrived. When he caught sight of Mona his eyes immediately darted to the ground. Mona found his shyness endearing. She helped Aaron select a mount and then they and their attendants rode rode off towards the line of hills that marked the limit of the royal estate.

Haltingly at first, Mona engaged the prince in conversation. After they had ridden awhile the shy prince began to open up. Mona was able to get him to talk about himself, his life in Herin and what King Peter was like as a boy. Only when their ride was near an end did Aaron look Mona in the eye and only then did he realized that she was wearing the earrings he had gifted her. As far as Mona was concerned this was the most delightful day she had had since the war began so many months ago.

Their day long ride completed the riding party returned to the stables.The prince dismounted and helped Mona off her horse. Mona could not help but notice that the prince was holding her hands far more tightly than the task required.

"We must part now fair Mona but I hope that we can do this again." Said Prince Aaron haltingly as he made his farewells. Mona watched him walk away. He was every inch as handsome as his brother but his shyness was almost crippling. Mona thought that what Prince Aaron needed more than anything was a young woman to spend time with and boost his confidence. Mona thought to herself that perhaps one of her new ladies in waiting would fit the bill.

Mona reveled in the ministrations of her ladies in waiting as they massaged muscles that had tightened up after no being used for so many months. She luxuriated in the bath and took delight in letting them dress her. She took a long look at a young thin blonde. Mona liked chatting with her and thought that her vibrant personality would be perfect to bring Aaron out of his shell. She made a note to herself to discuss the issue with her when there was time. There was no time now. All was being readied for a state dinner.

The dining hall was full as the King was hosting an elaborate feast in honor of the immanent birth of his son. Mona was led to her chair and once recognized by the king sat down and began eating.This time she had a full set of cutlery. Either it was an oversight or else they assumed that Mona would not try to either kill herself or commit regicide in a room full of witnesses. Mona could not help but notice that Prince Aaron had shifted his seat. Instead of being directly opposite his brother, he was opposite Mona. Mona gazed across the table at the prince their eyes met and Aaron smiled then he flushed and his eyes darted beck to his plate. His eyes stayed focused on his food for the rest of the night. Only when asked a direct question did the prince focus anywhere else. Mona found it flattering in the extreme.

The next day Mona barely saw the king. Elise had gone into labor. Eight hours later she delivered the predicted son. A crowd had gathered in front of the castle as King Peter stood on a parapet, held his son aloft and declared him,

"Robert, Crown Prince of Herin and Duke of Remnia!"

Mona felt a great deal of sadness and finality at Peter's proclamation. To her chagrin the massive crowd cheered itself hoarse at the arrival of their new Duke. She thought again of Rikard in the tower the window in his cell had a perfect view of the proceedings. "What must he going through his mind at this moment?" she thought absently to herself. Despite the cutting nature of Rikard's crass words and the finality of the divorce. Mona still retained fond memories of him and treasured the love that they once had.

Her monthly started late in the day. For the first time she was dressed in the red attire. These were identical to the white and black dresses except that the step in was considerably larger and it had a place for sponges and a pad. Mona realized with dread that, clad this way, the entire castle would know that she was menstruating. On the other hand she had to agree with her ladies in waiting that she looked very fetching indeed in red.

King Peter paid her a cursory visit. "I must attend to the Queen and my new son which means that I shall have less time for you fair Mona, however we both have our obligations." With that King Peter dropped his pants and ordered Mona to fellate him. He came in copious waves and Mona was able to capture only part of his cum in her mouth, the rest covered her chin and dripped down to her dress. Before he left King Peter said to Mona. "There is something I need to discuss with you. You may view the request I make a hard thing but it will mean the world to me."

With that the king was off. For the next two weeks Mona rarely saw the king mostly he popped in for a perfunctory blow job and left. Mona could tell that he was very harried. The new Duke was extremely healthy but Queen Elise was very demanding of his time. At last Mona was clad in her white dress again and shortly there after Aaron invited her to go riding once more. He was more animated this time but still painfully shy. Mona was surprised that when Aaron helped her dismount at the end of the day one of his hands subtly brushed her breasts.

Shortly after the ride terminated Mona was summoned for an audience with the king. To Mona's surprise it was in the small room that peter had adopted for an office. Mona was announced at the door and let in. The door was closed behind her. King Peter then dismissed his guards. That struck Mona as strange.

"Fair Mona, this is for our ears only. What is your opinion of my brother Aaron?".

"He is quite handsome and well mannered. A perfect gentleman. His shyness is on the one hand very much inhibiting him on the other hand it is quite endearing."

"Then you find him attractive?"

"What woman wouldn't? One of my ladies in waiting would be perfect for him. I thought ..."

"No Mona what my brother needs is an experienced hand. I would like to marry him off to one of several quite attractive princesses. But he is so shy around women that he would not have the first clue as to what to do with her on his wedding night. I have tried to instruct my brother but it is water off a duck's back. The palace in Herin is also stuffily conservative. He is constantly watched there. What he needs is first hand, hands on experience. Mona, I can't help but notice how my brother looks at you. You would do me a great favor by seducing him. Mona, make my brother a man."

Mona was stunned to total silence. At last she stammered. "But he is your brother..."

"Aaron and I have shared all things since he was born. This will just be another way for us to bond. The only thing I ask is that you do it out of earshot and vision of Queen Elise. She thinks that you are engaged in some plot to overthrow me. I have told her that that is patently ridiculous but her mind is me up. To be honest she is simply very jealous of your breathtaking beauty."

"But your Excellency ..."

"Don't make me order you Mona, I want you to do this willingly and eagerly." pleaded King Peter

Mona took a step backwards and contemplated the king. There was a pleading, solicitous look on his face. Mona could tell the Peter wanted this for his brother very badly. Mona also realized that this encounter would be on her terms. For the first time since her nation had fallen, Mona wielded all the power. After a moment's thought she made her decision.

"I will invite your brother to go riding again tomorrow at noon see to it that he keeps the appointment. I will also need a letter from you containing an order for my ladies in waiting and his guards to retire to the castle. It is best if I do this alone. Of course there will be gossip but without eyewitnesses it will remain just that."

"God bless you Mona. You are every bit as wise as you are beautiful." With that King Peter bowed low before Mona and kissed her hand.

Mona made her way back to her quarters lost in thought. She had never lain with a virgin before. Rikard had slept with several women before he had taken Mona's own virginity on their honeymoon. King Peter of course had been with Queen Elise and who knows how many other women. Aaron was very handsome, Mona wondered whether he was as well equipped as his brother, tomorrow she would find out. She drafted a invitation to the prince and had it delivered.

For the first time since Remnia had fallen, King Peter did not make use of Mona. Instead he sent a letter and a small gift. The letter praised her and thanked her effusively.The gift was a Herin music box. Mona was delighted with it. The instructions were easy to understand and before long the bedchamber was filled with sweet music. Mona set the timer on the device and fell asleep to the strains of her favorite tune.

Mona woke with a smile. She ate breakfast in her room and then made her way unaided to the bath chamber. Her ladies in waiting sprung to action. Mona was very precise in how she was to be prepared for the day. She wanted light makeup that enhanced her beauty. She called for her riding clothes. In the midst of her preparations a letter bearing the official seal of the King was delivered to her. All was in place.

Mona hummed to herself as she and her ladies in waiting made their way to the stables. Aaron and his guards had preceded them. Mona presented the envelope to the chief guard. The color drained from his face but he immediately ordered his men and the ladies in waiting back to the castle.

Aaron seemed perplexed as he watched them depart but Mona said. "The king thought we could use a bit of privacy."

Aaron blushed beet red.

"What's the matter Prince Aaron? Are you afraid that I will bite?"

"N-n-n-n-o its just that you are so beautiful and I I I."

Mona found this stammer positively endearing. "I am really going to enjoy this." she thought to herself. Mona strode forward closing the gap between herself and Aaron. He was about to shrink back when Mona's arms encircled him. Aaron was trembling as their lips met.

Deftly, Mona steered him towards a haystack. Then gently she began undressing him. Each centimeter of skin was blessed with a kiss as it was bared. Mona took a long time in undressing Aaron. His penis was just a bit smaller than his brother's but it was at full mast. Aaron squealed with delight at his first experience of fellatio. After giving Aaron a small taste Mona ordered him to undress her. With fumbling awkward hands Aaron stripped Mona. His eyes were as big a saucers as he drank in her naked form. Mona chuckled with delight inwardly at Aaron. He was so handsome and yet so innocent. Mona instructed Aaron in how to please a woman. She taught him to gently nibble her nipples and how the rudiments of preforming cunnilingus. Aaron was an apt pupil. After teasing him for hours Mona mounted Aaron and rode him to climax.

She held him close afterwards and whispered in his ear, "There now, wasn't that fun?"

Aaron simply smiled in response. It was near dusk when they helped each other redress. Mona realized that the stray straw in her hair and its remnants coating her body were a dead give away as to what had transpired today but she knew that her ladies in waiting would be discreet. Mona could not remember a time when she had felt more desirable. She knew that if she were so disposed, she could make a puppy dog of Prince Aaron but it was enough consolation to realize that she would be the yardstick by which all future encounters Aaron had would be measured. Mona knew that she would always come out on top.

Quietly, both people fully spent, they made their way back to the castle. Mona was bathed and prepared for dinner. Her ladies in waiting noticed all the straw and immediately disposed of the bathwater. Mona was very proud of herself as she strode into the dining hall. Aaron beamed at Mona as she entered and King Peter shot her a nod and a wink. Apparently Mona had received the kingly seal of approval.

Mona sat to the left of the king. Queen Elise appeared oblivious to all of the silent signals sent Mona's way. Dinner was very satisfying. In the bedchamber that evening King Peter came with a smile and bearing a gift. Mona opened the ornately wrapped box. Inside, a small tiara that was beautifully encrusted with gems.

"I will catch hell from the queen for giving you this but I want you to wear this tiara whenever you are serving in the throne room or at state functions. For a Herin concubine to wear one means that the King considers her of rare and extreme value and also that he loves her. "

Mona was overcome with emotion. The word "love" in King Peter's sentence was not lost on her ears.

"Prince Aaron has asked me to find a bride for him. Before the prospect of marriage terrified him and to be honest, fear that he would be completely at the mercy of his new bride, terrified me. Now he knows what he is doing and his fear of women has been replaced with a desire for them. Well he always had the desire but his shyness always prevented him from acting upon it before. You are a wonder Mona."

The King encircled Mona in his arms picked her up and planted a wondrous kiss upon her lips.

"You were once the Duchess of this realm but to be honest I have come to adore you and love you. You are the rare combination of poise, grace, beauty and intelligence that all men seek. You can never be my queen but you will reside right next to her in my heart. Remember when I promised you a gift in exchange for your rings? That gift shall be a public pronouncement of my love. You will be crowned with the tiara and your fine qualities will be enumerated for all of Herin AND Remnia to hear. Among those attributes will be a statement of my love."