Raul and Hazel Ch. 01

Story Info
Ebony wife cheats in interracial threesome - Hazel & Raul.
12.4k words
4.3
37.1k
39
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anytime that Hazel or I leave town for work, I make it a priority to have sex with her to leave a little bit of me inside her as we travel our different ways. Hazel and I had plenty of sex before her trip to Chicago. That morning before she left for her infamous work trip, Hazel had wrapped her lips around my dick as I began to cum from her expert blow job she was giving me. She loves to give me options on where I can cum, and if I come in her mouth she always swallows. I've never asked her to do it, she just loves the taste of my cum, as it swirls around her tongue and warms her throat as she swallows it down. Hazel then laid in bed and looked amazing, she always does. She actually used to model as a teenager but lost interest quickly. We met 4 years ago, and been married for two years, and now that she is almost 31, Hazel looks even better than when we originally met.

Hazel may not be skinny fashion model size; she definitely has curves and makes anything she wears look hot. Even the over-sized pajamas she wears look amazing covering her small frame. I frequently take them off her while she is brushing her teeth to feel and see her beautiful curves.

In my opinion Hazel has a pair of tits that would make any woman jealous. They are not the biggest I've had, but to me they are perfect. At first her nipples are soft and puffy; I love to swirl them in my mouth. She becomes very aroused as I lick, pinch and suck on them. Before Hazel, I had dated a Filipino girl named Susie, and I remember thinking that she had an amazing pair of tits for her small frame, but when Susie first took off her top, and undid her bra, I realized that she was wearing a padded bra. I was crushed (I thought she had medium c-cups, but I ended up being happy with her full b-cup tits anyways). I continued to date Susie for a while and played with her smaller tits. I still have some great pictures from our sex sessions. After dating Susie, I never trusted that a woman had a nice pair of tits unless I could see the outline of her nipples. I regained my trust of petite women having big round tits when I met Hazel.

I get lost in thought describing my wife to people. I always have huge smile when I'm talking about her. For those wondering her stats, Hazel is black and petite, 5'4", and just a bit over 110lbs. Even though she's small in comparison to my 5'11" stance, her perfectly shaped ass, c-cup tits (with dark, puffy areolas, and nipples that like to poke out in the cold and say "Hi"), and dark chocolaty skin would make any person stop and stare. If you've ever been with a black woman, you know that they are fucking awesome. In my opinion petite black women are incredible. They have all of the curves that a man needs. Hazel was blessed with a beautiful face and lush lips that turned very red when she was aroused, she hardly wore makeup or lipstick. She's incredibly good looking. I can't put pictures in this story, but Kerry Washington looks a lot like Hazel, as far as skin color and complexion. As for me, I am tall for a Mexican, but next to my American friends, I'm considered to be average height, think Enrique Iglesias, but Mexican..:). We've taken lots of pictures while having sex, and my favorite are missionary pictures when you can see her dark beautiful legs wrapped around my olive skin, and her sexy black hands holding on to my back. The contrast of our bodies is amazing! I like to think that my charm and humor won Hazel over enough to marry me; however, being in shape and having a veiny (or "textured" as I like to say) 6" dick with a very round head helped win her over too.

Back to the story and why I'm telling you about what happened at her out-of-town conference. We had lots of sex prior to the work trip she had to take, and after she swallowed some of my cum, I had her lay on her back as I ate her out enough for me to be full for a week before taking her to Tampa Airport. I love getting nude or semi-nude texts from her, or skyping while she's playing with herself and I get to enjoy the show, so I snuck some very sexy thongs in her suitcase, imagining that the pictures I would get in the near future would be amazing. I didn't want to sneak some lube and a small vibrator without her knowing, since the last thing she needed was to be stopped by TSA and I would never hear the end of it. She smiled as I showed her a small bottle of lube, and a small butt plug she liked to use as a dildo. We opted to leave the vibrator as it was a tad too big. "This will have to do while I'm not around." I told her. She finished packing the last minute things, and off she went.

She hit the floor running in Chicago, as meetings and presentations were planned back to back, we talked when we were both available, but at night she was so worn out I just wished her a good night.

From what she told me, the meetings were uneventful, and they were over after three days of presentations. The third day wasn't as hectic as the first two, so she welcomed the slower pace. Her last day in Chicago, after the last meeting was over, she was able go out to the city. It also gave her an opportunity to sample a bit of the city's night life and go dancing before her flight the next day. Hazel loves to dance, she lives for it! She got to know two colleagues during the meetings, who seemed to be her same age and were glad that the conference was over... Carl, who is shy, nerdy and tall, and James, he's more confident and handsome, both of them are white males. However, James is a bit tanner than Carl. Some white men love and have a thing for black women. It surprised me they were white, when she told me about them. They had met each other few days ago and were immediately comfortable with each other. Hazel liked how respectful they were. She knew that would not do anything to offend her.

Carl flew into Chicago from the San Jose office Hazel and James flew in from the Atlanta office. Hazel and James hit it off while discussing their general region and places they've both visited in and around Florida and Georgia.

After the last of the conference meetings, they ran into each other again at the restaurant where people were congregating and winding down at the open bar.

James suggested that they go out on the town since IT was their last night. Hazel loves an adventure like that, so she was definitely down. They all agreed to go out dancing at a place James heard about. They agreed to meet at the receptionist desk in the front lobby after they had showered and changed.

They decided to take a cab, so they could drink and not have to worry about driving back to the hotel. Hazel liked nerdy Carl the most; she has always been attracted to nerdy guys. Both Carl and James are in good shape. Hazel wore a dress she and I had bought for a New Year's party we went to, it was elegant and an extremely sexy dress. She had chosen to wear a strapless bra, then changed her mind by going braless and wearing nipple pasties along with a zebra print thong with the pink lace string, instead to re-live our New Year's Eve adventure (we love nipple pasties, they add an extra level of thrill like a sexy pair of panties). She was feeling extremely sexy, wearing just the pasties and thong under her dress. It would be her little secret, the guy would never know...

They met down stairs, and the cab was ready for them. Carl held the back door open for Hazel to get in; once she was settle he closed the door and went around to get in on the other side while James sat in front with the driver so he could give directions.

Once they arrived Carl held Hazel's door as she exited the cab. As she exited the cab her dress rode up a bit, Hazel is not one to flash as many know celebrities when exiting a vehicle, but the Guys didn't seem to notice. The place was almost filled to capacity and there was no cover charge at the door. They moved to the beat of the good music as James found them seats at the bar with a great view. Hazel ordered a wine spritzer as her first drink of the night. The music is really good and Hazel starting slowly dancing, she like to show off her dancing skills, so dancing solo has never been a problem for her. James and Carl made it out to the dance floor. She, Carl and James were having a great time. During one dance James decided to pull Hazel close during one of the songs they were dancing to, she didn't think anything of it, they were just having fun after all; however, during the course of the dance Hazel felt a hard steel pole line-up with the crack of her ass, she was taken by surprise. James couldn't help it, his dick swelled from the excitement as this extremely beautiful married woman was grinding against him. Surely she can feel my cock pressing against her ass, James thought. Although nervous, Hazel was becoming really aroused that she was turning him on and feeling his dick rubbing against her ass. It had been years since she felt the arousal of another man other than me. Hazel ground her ass a couple more times and then looked over at Carl and gave him a wink and smile. By this time Hazel has had a few drinks and is feeling pretty happy.

Hazel's dress left very little to the imagination, both Carl and James noticed this every time she moved as they danced. Hazel James saw how receptive Hazel was to grinding her ass on him. That was the only thing he did for the rest of the night. Hazel kept her eyes on Carl as she danced with James, this was becoming and innocent games of seduction and neither of the parties knew it. Her juices began to flow as Hazel continued to dance with James. Hazel felt James pressing against her body as he placed his hands on her waist, she wanted more. She opened her eyes and saw Carl lustfully gazing at her and saw that Carl wanted her too. She turned to James and gave him a quick kiss and made her way over to Carl.

As Hazel approached Carl, he extended his arm to hold her hand. He took her hand, and gave it a quick kiss, but just before letting it down, he gave her a quick lustful smooch as he gave her a devilish smile. This made Hazel gush more juices; surely it must be dripping down her legs by now she was aroused. She felt very naughty. She had two men that were not her husband lusting after her. Although, she wasn't planning on crossing the line, she was allowing these men to dance so intimately with her and fantasizing about her, this would not be seen as cheating.

As Carl danced with Hazel he tried not to press up against her. She thought it was the cutest thing that he was keeping his distance; however, she knew he wanted to feel her body pressed against his. She remembers the way his eyes traveled hungrily over her body as she danced with James. She closed the distance between them, and put her arms over his shoulders trying to get him to loosen up. He had been drinking too and was slightly buzzed. Holding her close he thought to himself that he was glad he started a conversation with Hazel during the work conference. He knew she was married and flirting with her wouldn't go anywhere. He now had her dancing with him, and her cleavage staring him right in the face.

As Carl's danced, his gaze lowered to view Hazel's amazing tits, he only meant to take a quick discreet look hoping that she would not catch him; however, he allowed his gaze to linger too long, she caught him and just gave him a smile "Hey you, eyes up here." He immediately jerked his eyes back to her face as she started laughing and said she was kidding. Carl was extremely relieved and hugged Hazel closer to his body as they continued to dance. As she pressed her tits against Carl it made her think of me and how similar Carl and I were. Hazel pulled her arms around Carl's neck, lifting her arms as she lifted her dress and would provide a show to those in the club, if they happen to be looking. As Carl pulled away from her he looked down as he was instantly attracted to the reflection that danced off the lighting from the shiny sticker on Hazel's dark tits. It was her pasty right on her nipple. Hazel looked at Carl, then she realized he was looking down, causing her to look down to see what Carl had so mesmerized. Hazel started laughing again as Carl stared at her. She looked down as saw that the top of her dress had moved to reveal her tits and half of the pasties on her nipples. She immediately pressed herself against Carl to cover herself. After a second or two of shock she pulled her dress up to cover her tits, she could feel the arousal of Carl's dick poking her upper stomach. Carl is taller than James and I, and she realized that this was the closest she's had another man's penis to her in a long time, midway between her pussy and her face. It wasn't my penis, her husband's penis, it was Carl's hard cock and she wanted to feel it! She pushed herself away from Carl has she tried to push the thoughts and feelings of riding Carl's hard cock out of head. Once she was able to get her thoughts under control she started dancing again.

Carl thought that she was offended by his arousal and perusal of her tits, and began to apologize. Hazel told him, "It's okay, it wasn't your fault. I should have been more careful, but at least you got a free show right? Don't tell anyone about the stickers, that was my little secret, but now you know too." With that, she put her arms in the air and began to jump around to the new song that started. Carl took a deep breath and felt relieved that he didn't upset her. He realized that he had been given a great show! He just saw a great pair of tits with nipple pasties up close and personal without the cover charge, this night couldn't get any better, or could it?

Carl's confidence went up from Hazel brushing off the incident and continuing to dance with him. Hazel knows she looks beautiful and seductive when she is dancing. Carl loosened up again and began to dance too in his own way. Hazel loved the way he danced, even though Carl wasn't the most gracious dancer, he was trying and she thought that was even sexy. She wanted to reward him for having the balls to get out there and dance.

Hazel pulled him close and pulled his gaze down into her cleavage and said "You thought you like the view from up there, what about now?" She laughed and pulled away. She knew she was tortured him and when the light hit his face she could see Carl was blushing and the lustful gaze in his eyes. She gave Carl a quick kiss and they walk off the dance floor and went to the bar to meet James, she knew people around her saw she had a wedding ring, and neither of these two had rings on so it was clear they were not her Husband, but then again, she was not anywhere near her home, and none of her other co-workers were around, it was her time to let loose, but right now, she needed a break

She excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up. She went into a stall, and she couldn't believe the night. She had felt she was swimming in her own juices, and as she slipped her fingers across the lips of her pussy, she was completely soaked! She was going to continue to flirt with them and see how far she could take it without completely going all the away. She believed once they left the club they would go their own separate ways and masturbate to what the night could have held for them if she were not married.

As she walked back to the bar, Carl and James immediately got off their stools and offered her a seat. She sat down in James' seat. That placed James in the back of her and Carl stood in front of her keeping others away. She had let Carl stare at her boobs while they were dancing, but it was hardly the bump and grind that James got, and Hazel felt a little guilty of not giving Carl more. She spread her legs a little, knowing her small dress would barely cover her legs, and any leg separation would show her thong. Since she picked a bright, zebra-striped thong, it popped out against her dark skin. She looking into the dance floor when she could see Carl's stare jolt down to her legs and up to her thighs. She slowly turned her head to talk to Carl, and he shuffled his feet as he quickly looked up to her eyes again. Hazel figured if he got a free view of her zebra prints it would be another little secret that only they would know.

She, James and Carl talked and laughed until she wanted to dance again. As James took Hazel's hand to help her from the seat, she uncrossed and spread her legs to give Carl another good view of her zebra printed thong. It was clear that Carl noticed the thong as he almost choked on his drink and fell off his stool. She got a thrill knowing she just left Carl sitting there with a complete hard-on. She kept her smile as James made a path for them to get in the middle of the dance floor. She was thinking on how turned on Carl must be as he had seen her thong under her short dress and she could feel her pussy get wetter and wetter.

She realized that James led them into the heart of the dance floor, and they were surrounded by lots of people, but they had lots of privacy as no-one had a clear view of her and James since they were very close to each other. She was saddened that she could not see Carl and she couldn't put on a show for him. Then James grabbed her waist, placed one leg between hers and began to dance a little dirty, she realized she could tease James even more now...

She took the cue perfectly and began to grind on his leg. She figured he had felt her ass through the dress before and she could almost tell you how long he was from the amount she could feel his dick press against his pants. She figured grinding his legs wasn't going to be an issue now. She realized she might leave a wet spot on his legs, so she straighten up really quick and pushed him away to dance a little by herself. This is when she notices he was wearing dark pants and a little wetness wasn't going to be noticeable to anyone. She gave him another wicked smile and pulled him closer. He grabbed her waist again and this time she turned around by herself. She pushed her butt back against him and immediately felt his hard-on poking her butt cheeks. They continued bumping and grinding and she would occasionally bump with people around them. Another couple dancing next to them was groping each other and Hazel could see their every move. The woman noticed Hazel looking their way and the smiled at each other as if sharing a secret. They were both getting a lot of attention from their dance partners grinding against their asses. Hazel decided she was to try something she had only ever done with me since we met, she grabbed James' right hand and placed it right on her ass cheek, all the while never taking her eyes off the girl grinding her partner.

As his hand landed on her butt cheek, James squeezed her ass. She then pushed back hard on his cock and he gave her another squeeze. The girl in front of Hazel opened her eyes wide and gave her an impressed look, as if to say Game On, her partner reached up and cupped her tits as Hazel and the girl just smiled at each other. James started grabbing Hazel's ass more and more. She knew he was holding back as he kept grabbing her ass though her tight dress making no actual skin contact. Hazel drew a mental line and said to herself that if he touched her bare ass she would have to put an end to it.

Hazel is great at setting those mental lines and following through with what she sets her mind on doing (or not doing), she does; however, like to push the envelope. James kept grabbing her ass as she danced close to him. The couple in front of her kissed a bit on the dance floor and the man stopped groping his girlfriend's breast and left the dance floor. Hazel felt great although she knew there was no gray area about her cheating, she was in the cheaters area as she was clearly encouraging another man to grab her ass. She was enjoying feeling his hard-on and picturing pre-cum oozing out. She needed to put the brakes on. She reached back, grabbed James head and gave him a full kiss on the mouth. She didn't linger just enough to thank him for the dance and led him off the dance floor. Before they reached Carl, she said to James, "You're each getting to dance with me separately and I don't want you two exchanging stories. We can talk about it afterwards, but not one word ok." James didn't understand what she meant about talking about it later, but promised not to say anything since he did not want to Hazel upset her.