From Eric to Ami Ch. 01

Story Info
He's forced to be a woman.
1.1k words
3.53
235.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a pretty typical teen when all of this started this last year. At least I thought so. I was finishing up high school, had my fair share of girlfriends, and was pretty straight by most standards. Puberty decided it'd be real funny to make me tall and skinny no matter how much I ate or work out. I'm about 6'1, 160, brown hair, brown eyes, like I said, a pretty typical teen.

There'd been talk of a thunder-storm since lunch at school, but no sight of rain until it comes time for me to walk home. So I tried to jog the mile as fast as I could only to find that I didn't have my keys and someone had brought the spare key into the apartment and didn't bring it back out. Probably my sister. Just my luck. Normally I'd have just gone to a friend’s house. Today on the other hand, I just didn't feel like going out into the rain anymore. So I went next door to Ron's apartment to see if he was home. He came to the door half asleep with a robe still on. Ron doesn't have to work because of a work related accident that messed up his foot. Best part is that his foot is just fine, but he's still bringing in a shitload of money to do nothing. I told him about being locked out and he let me in.

"Take a seat." he said not thinking about how wet I was. He'd almost let it go until it finally hit him and he corrected himself "No wait, sit down on the floor for a minute, I'll get you something to wear."

Ron picked up a few random pieces of trash laying in the living room before he headed back to his room. I felt bad enough waking the guy up so I wanted to at least make some small talk to break the awkwardness of the situation. I yelled back at him as he walked down the hall to his room "So where's Amanda?"

Ron quickly replied "Gone. She left me."

"No shit?" I yelled back at him. "Wow.. when did this happen?"

He poked his head out of the room for a minute only to think long and hard about how long it'd been finally answering "I guess it's been.. about.. a week?" Then went back to what he was doing.

I don't blame the girl. Amanda was about five years younger than Ron, who was about forty, and looked pretty sexy for being in her thirties. Ron on the other hand fit the profile of a slob in every way. He was a pretty big guy, tall, fat, hairy as they came, and shaved about as often as he worked. My guess is that she was a gold digger.

Ron finally came out of the room with a wad of clothes. He threw them at me then crashed on the couch. Damn he's lazy. I got up and started walking to the bathroom only to find that the clothes he threw me were Amanda's. One of her little shirts, a pair of panties, and some rather small shorts. That's when I turned around and chuckled a bit "These are Amanda's...”

"And?"

"Oh come on man! You can't really think I'm about to wear this. Go get me one of your shirts or something."

"Look. ALL of my clothes are dirty and they're way too big for you anyway. Just put those on till your clothes dry."

There was no way in hell I was about to wear girl's clothes. This was crazy. I started in with another protest but Ron caught it and continued to in with his point of view. "Look, no one's going to see you. I bet they would actually fit you well. And how long could it possibly take for your clothes to dry?"

I reluctantly gave in, but panties? "Panties?" I questioned not sure why I would need them.

"You and I both know that your boxers are probably wet and even if they weren't, they'd probably look pretty weird sticking out of those shorts. You go without panties and 'you' will probably be hanging out of them too. So the choices are panties or your cock flying around. And while you're a guest here, you won't be walking around exposing yourself."

For a second there, I figured I'd just keep my boxers on. Then I figured 'What the hell, I'll just put on the panties' and so I did. I went in the back room and put on a pink shirt, white panties, and white shorts. I looked about as dumb as I could wearing all that. When I walked back into the living room there was a flash of the camera. It didn't hit me what had just happen until a second picture was taken. "You asshole!" I shouted.

"What what? I just thought I'd get a gag-photo out of this. It's not like anyone's going to see them. Unless you don't pull down your shorts for a second or two so I can see you in the panties."

The bastard. I can't believe him. It took me a good ten seconds to finally ease up with the hateful stare and asked him "You're telling me that this is just between the two of us if I just flash you the panties really quick?"

"What can I say? I'm in the mood to laugh" Ron replied in a less than convincing way.

So I pulled down the shorts to show him the panties when another flash came. "I should have seen that one coming" was all I could think. Along with several four letter words. He kept flashing and flashing as I turned to get out of his sight before finally pulling up my shorts. I was so pissed.

Then he yelled to me "Ok ok, I'm done. I've had my fun. Just come in here and let's watch some TV and that'll be the end of it."

What choice did I have? So I went back in there and quietly sat down on the couch. After he'd figured out there was nothing on to watch, Ron grabbed a different remote and turned on a tape in his VCR. A loud moan blasted from a woman's lips making it very obvious that it was the middle of one of his porno’s. Ron finally turned it down to an ok volume and started watching. It didn't take long for me to figure out that it wasn't a girl - guy type video. This was a video with guys fucking other guys, dressed up as girls. True they looked pretty convincing, but to be honest it didn't do a thing for me. After a minute or two I finally asked him "You're into this stuff?"

Keeping most of his concentration on the video, he absent mindedly sounding replied "Yep. These girls have got the best of all worlds."

I could handle this for a while. At least it's not two burly guys going at it. That's when he laid the bombshell on me "Come suck my dick."