From Escort to Fuck Toy

Story Info
They make her their fuck toy.
27.8k words
4.34
122.9k
142
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,138 Followers

Eric is a self-made millionaire. He is thirty years old. He his handsome beyond belief. He is 6 ft 4 in tall and weighs 220. He works out in his private gym every other day for two hours. He is buffed. He has one mansion and several really nice houses in different parts of the country. Women hit on him all the time. He knows his worth and is very selective. The last woman he was with was a gold digger. She tried to play him at first, but he caught on to her quickly. He had met her type before. He sent her packing.

He decides to try something different. He wonders if he can convert a whore into a fuck toy.

He flies to Las Vegas. He checks into an expensive hotel on the strip. He turns on his laptop and brings up some sites for escort services. He scrolls through the pictures. He sees a few really beautiful women. He sees one in particular he finds striking. She is blonde with blue eyes. Nice sized bust, narrow waist and long slender legs. He decides to try her first. He calls the number and asks for her. She shows up 45 minutes later.

"Hi, come on in."

"Thank you. My name is Kim. What's yours."

"I'm Eric Larsen. Nice to meet you."

"Let's get the business out of the way first so we can get to the pleasure."

"Please, sit here. How much do you charge?"

"I get $500 per hour."

"And what do I get for that?"

"We call it full service. It includes oral and vaginal."

"Do I need to use a condom?"

"Yes. I always use one. There are too many diseases out there. A girl can't be too careful."

"What about mouth kissing. Do you do that?"

"No. That's too personal."

"If I paid more, could we go bareback and mouth kiss."

"You seem like a clean guy. For another $500 extra we could do it all. You can cum in me and we can kiss."

"Do you have a medical card of some kind. I don't want any diseases either."

"Yes, sort of. It's like a note from the doctor. We get a medical checkup every week. I had mine yesterday."

She shows him her medical report.

"I'm planning on being here for a week. What would you charge to be with me for a week?"

"I charge $3000 for a week. Kind of a discount."

"Sounds like a deal. Go home and pack a bag for a week and come back this evening. Some evening wear to start out. Maybe some casual wear too."

"What time should I show up?"

"How about 6:30. We will go out for dinner and drinks. Maybe some dancing too. We'll see how the evening goes. Oh, and don't bring any panties or bras. You won't need them. Also, I like short skirts and modest heels."

"Sounds good, Eric. I'll see you at 6:30."

She leaves and he gets dressed. He goes down to the casino. He plays Blackjack for a while. He wins a little. At about 6pm he goes back to his room. He takes a shower and lays out his clothes for the evening. He watches a little TV, waiting till she shows. She knocks on his door promptly at 6:30. He lets her in. She is wearing a t shirt and shorts. He sees her nipples showing through the shirt.

"Hi, Kim. Come in and have a seat. Would you like something to drink?"

"That sounds nice. I have a thing for diet Pepsi."

He calls room service and orders for her and some coffee for himself.

"Is Kim your real name?"

"Yes. Is Eric Larsen yours?"

He laughs. "Yes."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I own several shopping centers."

"hmmm this guy has money. I should have asked for more.'

"Sounds like you do pretty well for yourself."

"Can I ask you some personal questions. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Sure, go ahead."

"What kind of education do you have?"

"I took some college courses to be a paralegal. I'm also a court recorder. It's pretty hard to find a job with this economy."

Room services shows up with their drinks. Eric tips the guy $5. She notices and smiles. She expects with a little extra effort she can get a nice tip too.

"I would like to see you naked. Can you do that for me.?"

"Sure. I do my best work naked."

She stands and slowly takes her t shirt off. Her breasts are full with no sag.

"Very nice. Nothing like a nice pair of breasts."

She smiles and takes her shoes off. She stands again and pulls her shorts off. Her pussy is shaved clean.

"Wow. You are so hot. I like that you shaved. Very nice. This is going to be a fun week."

She smiles. "Thank you. A girls always likes compliments."

'He seems like a nice guy. I just might enjoy this week.'

"Stand over here in front of me. I want to see you up close."

She slowly walks over in front of him. She shows him her sexy walk. He slowly slides his hand down her back and cups her ass cheeks.

"Spread you legs a little. I want to touch you."

She spreads her legs and he runs his fingers down her ass crack to her pussy. He lightly caresses her pussy lips.

"Put your hands on your knees. I want to see all of you."

She bends down and shows him her asshole and pussy. He pets her pussy lips gently. He notices her twitch a little.

'Wow, she likes this. I didn't think she would respond like that.'

He reaches around and cups her breast. He tweaks her nipple and she gasps quietly. He turns her around and stands her up straight. He kisses her nipple. He puts her hands on his head and caresses his cheek. He sucks her nipple in his mouth and it puckers up. He sucks on the other one and twirls the wet one between his finger and thumb. She leans her head back and takes a deep breath. He sucks and twirls her nipples for a while. They get rock hard.

"Sit on the bed. I want you to show me your pussy."

She sits on the bed, leans back and opens her legs. He sees a little moisture on her pussy lip. She is definitely enjoying this.

"Your pussy is beautiful. Pull your lips open so I can see all of you."

She smiles and pulls her pussy lips apart for him. He gets on his knees and runs his hands down the inside of her thighs. He pushes her legs up and apart. She lays back on the bed. He leans in and kisses her pussy lips.

"Is it ok if I do this? I really like eating pussy."

"You can do anything you want. I'm up for it all."

He licks her from her asshole to her clit. Her hips thrust up to meet his mouth. He licks her pussy lips and he hears her gasp. He sees her pussy get wet. He wonders if he can make her cum. He sticks one finger in her and finger fucks her. Her pussy get wetter. She opens her legs wider for him. He sticks another finger in her and kisses her clit hood. She gasps again. He licks her clit and finger fucks her. Her pussy juice increases. He pulls her clit hood up. He clit pops out and he watches it fill with blood. He licks it and she mews like a kitten. He curls his finger up and rubs her G spot. She thrusts up to his fingers. He breathing increases. He licks her clit as he rubs her G spot. She starts humping up to him. He stops and looks at her. Her eyes are shut and she is breathing hard.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"You're a good pussy eater. You can do more if you want."

He sticks two finger back in her pussy and licks her lips. She moans. He sucks on her clit and rubs her G spot. He sees her pussy juice running down her ass crack. She isn't faking this. She likes it. He rubs her G spot more and sucks on her clit. She cries out and her pussy muscles clench on his fingers.

"Oh god. That was good. You made me cum. You are a great pussy eater."

"I'm surprised. I didn't think that would happen."

She laughs. "There are no rules against me enjoying you. Most guys I deal with just want to get off as quick as possible. You seem a little different. This may be a week to remember."

"I agree. A week for both of us to remember."

"Lets get dressed for dinner."

He pulls her up and hugs her. He kisses her and gives her some tongue. She sucks on his tongue, pushes him away and open her bag. She hangs some of her clothes on hangers and puts her make up in the bathroom. He changes into his suit and watches her get ready. She puts on light make up and selects a short black dress with spaghetti straps. She puts on some thigh high stockings. She slips the dress down over her beautiful body and adjust it. She looks fucking hot. He is impressed. She pulls out a pair of black two inch heels and puts them on. She turns and waits for his approval.

"Wow. You are so hot. What a beauty."

She smiles.

"I wanted to look sexy for you. I guess I succeeded."

"You sure did. Let's go eat. I'm starving."

The go down to the front desk. He asks the clerk if the concierge is available. The desk clerk calls a number and a man appears.

"We would like to have dinner in your finest restaurant. He slips him a $50 bill."

"Of course. Sir. This way please."

She takes his arm and they are led to a dimly lit restaurant. The host shows them to a table in the back. A waiter appears immediately.

"Something to drink before dinner, Sir."

"Yes. A bottle of Dom. Please."

"Is Dom, ok with you. Or would you like something else."

"No, that's fine. I like champagne."

The waiter reappears and pours two glasses.

"To a fun evening."

She smiles. "I'll drink to that."

She takes a sip and scoots closer to him. She presses her breast against his arm.

"May I ask you some more questions?"

"Sure. I don't have many secrets."

"How long have you been a working girl?"

"About 3 months. I guess I'm sorta new at it."

"Do you like it?"

"It's a living. If I could find work as a paralegal or court recorder I would to that. I look for jobs all the time. I just haven't found one yet."

His mind is working. He thinks she would be eager to get out of this profession. It's not time to ask her yet. He needs more time with her.

He leans over and kisses her.

"Thanks for taking my offer. You're nice to be with."

"You're pretty nice too. I'm enjoying myself so far."

He laughs. "I may be an ax murderer. You never know."

"I wouldn't have accepted your offer if I though you were. You seem like a nice guy."

They enjoy and excellent meal.

"Do you know of any nice night clubs with a good dance band?"

"Not really. I haven't lived her that long."

"Let's go look around. I'm sure we can find one."

He pays the bill and gives the waiter an nice tip.

He asks the host to call the concierge. He shows up in 3 minutes.

"We are looking for a nice night club with a good dance band. Can you recommend one for us."

"Come with me, Sir. I'll take care of that for you."

He leads them out side to the cab stand. He tells the cab driver where to take them. Eric slips him another $50.

"Thanks you, Sir. If there is anything else I can do for you just call."

"You sure know how to get good service."

He smiles. "A little money greases the wheels."

She is trying figure him out. He isn't like her regular clients. She wonders what he is up to.

The cab delivers them to a very nice night club. He slips the host a $20.

"A nice table in a dimly lit corner, please."

"Of course, Sir. This way please."

He seats them. "Something to drink?"

He looks at her.

"More Dom, dear."

"Yes. That fine with me."

The waiter brings their Dom and pours two glasses for them. The bands strikes a fast one and he pulls her to the dance floor. He shows her some moves. She follows with no trouble. He twirls her around. Her dress flares out and her hot ass and pussy goes on display. She looks at him and smiles. She knows she is hot and likes to show it. Several of the other patrons watch her. They dance two more fast ones and go sit down.

"You like showing my ass to everyone, don't you."

He smiles. "I think you liked it too."

"It made me feel naughty. I kind of liked it."

The band starts a slow set. He pulls her up and the walk to the floor. He takes her in his arms. She puts both arms around his neck and lays her head on his chest. She sighs and presses her body against his. He puts his hand on her back, just above her ass cheeks. He pulls her to him and her dress rides up. Half of her ass cheeks are showing.

The float around and she follows him. She feels his cock fill with blood. She presses against him.

"You're showing my ass to everyone. You are a real bad boy."

"But it's such a nice ass. Let them eat their hearts out. The can look but they can't touch."

His cock fill with more blood. She feels it pressing into her stomach. She feels her pussy getting wet.

'Wow. This guy is hung. I haven't had one this big before. This should be fun.

The dance to two more slow ones and return to their table. They sip their Dom and chat a little.

"I've never had my ass on display like this before. I kind of like it. It's making me a little wet."

"Let's dance to a couple of fast ones and get the hell out of here. I want to see you naked again."

"Great idea. I want to get naked for you."

She thinks about his big cock sliding in and out of her pussy. She gets a little wetter.

'I'm gonna fuck his brains out tonight. He won't be the same ever again."

They are riding up in the elevator. He is kissing her and has his hands on her naked ass cheeks. She moans and reaches down and feels of his cock. It's full hard down his leg. She squeezes it. She guesses its at least eight inches. The door opens and the go in the room. He pulls her into his arms again. Their lips meet and she gives him her tongue. He sucks on it as her unzips her dress. She leans back and it falls around her feet. She kicks off her heels. She steps back, puts her arms behind her head and shakes her breasts for him. She is wearing a smile and her thigh highs. She steps back and just looks at her.

"God, you are so beautiful. I could look at you for hours. What a beauty you are."

She smiles, move up to him and starts undressing him. She slowly backs him to the bed. She sits on the bed and pulls his pants down. He kicks his shoes off and steps out of his pants. She slowly pulls his boxer briefs down. His cock pops out and slaps his stomach. It's full hard and covered in blue veins. Her eyes pop open as she sees it.

"Wow. That is one big cock. I've never seen one that big. You need to go easy with me, OK."

"Oh course. I don't want to hurt you. You can take it any way you want."

He pushes her back on the bed and kneels between her legs.

"Now, where was I. This looks familiar. Oh. I remember now. I was playing with this."

"I remember that too. Let's continue."

He kisses her pussy lips. She takes two hands full of his hair and pulls his head to her pussy.

"It's all yours. Big boy. Show me what you can do."

He spears her asshole with his tongue. She squeals and thrusts up. He licks up her pussy lips. He sees her getting wet. He licks and sucks on her lips. She moans for him. He sticks two finger in her. She gasps and squeezes her pussy muscles on them. He finger fucks her and her pussy juice starts flowing. He licks it up. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. He licks it and she cries out.

"Oh, yes. That's so good. You really know what you're doing. More. More."

He finds he G spot and strokes it with his finger tips. Her ass his humping up for him. He pussy juice is running down her ass crack.

"Yes. Yes. Make me cum. Please make me cum."

He rubs her G spot more and she is right on the edge. He holds her there for a few minutes. She is moaning and humping at him. He goes for the big one. He rubs her G spot and sucks hard on her clit. She screams out and cums.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. So good. Your mouth is magic. More. More. Yes. Yes."

He makes her cum a few more times and quickly moves up. He kisses her nipples and puts his cock head on her pussy lips. She grabs his cock with both hands and pushes up, taking his head in.

"Yes. Big cock. Let me have it. Give me that cock."

He slowly lowers to her. She guides it into her pussy. Her muscles are grasping at it. She throws her legs around his ass and locks her ankles. She sinks her nails into his ass and pulls him down. She thrusts up, trying to take it all. She lets her slowly pull him down. He quickly slams the last inch in her and his cock head hits her cervix. She screams out and cums on him.

"Yes. Yes. Big cock in me. Big cock. All the way in me. Yes. Oh god, yes."

She feels it fill her all the way up. She wants it to swell in her and fill her with cum. She squeezes it hard with her pussy muscles. She grinds her clit on his bone. She cries out and cums again.

"Work on it baby. Make it shoot cum in you. Make it fill your pussy with cum."

"Yes. I want your cum. Cum in me. Fill me with your hot cum."

He grinds on her clit and she cums again.

"Yes. Cumming again. Yes. Yes. Make me cum more. Give me more."

He pushes hard into her and his cock swells. She feels it swell and knows it ready to fill her. She squeezes it hard and feels it flare. His hot cum hits her cervix and she screams and cums with him.

"Take my cum, baby. Take it."

"Yes. Yes. Give me that hot cum. So hot. Oh god. So good."

He empties his balls in her. She milks every drop from his cock. She holds him in her.

"Oh my god. That was amazing. I came so many times. You are one fine lover."

"Your pussy is so hot. I though my cock would explode. That was a really hard cum."

She holds him in her embrace. She kisses his neck and chest.

"I'm not just saying this, but that was the best fuck I ever had. I have never cum that many times."

She finally lets him roll off. He pulls her close and presses her breasts against him.

"You feel so good in my arms. Stay right there. I want to hold you."

"I'm not going anywhere. After sex cuddles are the best. It feels good to be held like this."

The cuddle for a while. She rolls him on his back and moves down on him. She gently licks his cock clean of their juice. She takes it in her mouth and slides up and down on it. He moans and she sucks on it. She keeps sucking on it till it starts filling with blood. She jacks it and sucks it. It comes up to full hard for her. She moves over it and slowly slides it up in her pussy. He pulls her down and sucks on her nipples. She moans and starts moving up and down on his cock. She pushes down hard and it hits her cervix. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh yes. Every time you touch my cervix I cum. No one has ever been that deep in me. So good. Yes. Oh god, yes."

She strokes faster and faster. She bumps her clit on is bone and his cock head hits her cervix. She howls and cums on him. He feels his cum rising. She feels his cock swell and speeds up.

"Come on, baby. Give me some more cum. I want more. Cum in me."

His cock flares and his cum shoots on her cervix again. She both scream and cum together.

They cuddle for a while. She wonders if he can get it up again. She decides to try. She wants more. She moves her hand down and grabs his cock. He moans and hugs her. She plays with his balls. She drags her nails across his stomach. He groans and humps up. She reaches down and drags her nails up his thighs. He moans again. She reaches under his balls and sticks her finger against his asshole. She drags her nails from his asshole to his balls. His cock twitches. She smiles. She moves down and takes it in her mouth. She takes all she can down her throat. It's too big for her to take it all. She sucks it and rolls his balls around in her hand. She feels it filling with blood.

"I'm gonna fuck you again. Hang on. I want more of your hot cum."

She finally gets it to full hard. She moves up and quickly slides it all the way up in her. It hits her cervix and she cries out and cums.

"Oh yes. Your cock is so good. Good and hard. Give me some more of you cum. I want to drain you. I want all of your cum."

"Take it, baby. Take it all. Make it squirt in you."

She strokes him and squeezes his cock. She feels it swell again and speeds up.

"Give it to me. Give me that hot cum."

She pushes down hard and gives him one hard squeeze. His cock flares out and he shoots his last few drops of cum in her. She cries out and cums with him.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,138 Followers
123456...8