From Friends to Swingers Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve and Karen's full swing story.
2.1k words
4.32
27.9k
20
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers

You may want to check out "From Friends to Swingers Ch. 01" to understand what's going on...

*****

"Ok, we're next." confirmed Karen.

Karen narrates:

"Well, it took place a couple of months ago during Steve's business trip at Atlantic City. We shared a table at the sales convention with a couple from California, Blake and Jane. Both were at their early 40's. After dinner, the couple invited as for some drinks at the bar, they seem to be decent people, so we went along. As we got to know each other, we figured they were wealthy, although they spoke with such humility. Blake is a software engineer and made his fortune creating smart phone apps and games. Just to keep busy, Jane teaches yoga. She's got a pretty face, mid-length black hair with a stunning body to compliment it all. Blake had a smart baby face appearance.

What they later revealed stunned me and Steve. Jane confessed that they were into the swinger lifestyle, and suggested we test the waters. Steve and I were speechless and just smiled. Jane explained their own rules of engagement, like "No means no"; husbands goin' down on each other is unthinkable; but wives on wives is what they mostly looks forward to. Jane later shared to me that she had a three-way with two other wives. Jane said, "It was the best". The rest of the night's conversation mainly revolved around swinging questions and answers.

As we said our goodbyes, the couple invited us to their condo unit the night before they return to California and said they would understand if we are freaked out and decline the invitation."

"We'll give you a call" Steve replied.

"Steve and I discussed the possibilities and mutually agreed to go, with the understanding that if one of us felt uncomfortable, we'll just stop and leave."

Karen continues:

"The much awaited evening came. We were a bit nervous as Jane and Blake warmly welcomed us. Jane was wearing a sheer white sun dress, revealing her matching white bikini underneath. I was in my red hot mini dress, hugging my 34-25-35 body...hahaha. We were treated to a sumptuous dinner and later on moved to the living room for drinks. The men talked business, Jane seated next to me as we chattered about almost everything, and no one opened the topic about swinging. Jane's hand was on top of mine and would tenderly clutch it as we giggled and babbled."

"Come with me, Karen. I've got something for you" said Jane.

"Jane pulled me up and towed me towards the bedroom."

"I got this at the hotel gift shop, I hope you like it." Jane added.

"She gave me a cute silver bracelet. Jane fixed and locked it on my wrist."

"I told her I love it and moved forward to kiss her in the cheek, when she veers her head and our lips touched. I pulled back at once. We apologised to each other and chuckled. We paused; look into each other's eyes and at the same time moved closer to each other."

"Our lips touched again, this time with no hesitations. I opened my mouth and eagerly welcomed her tongue. Our tongues intertwined as we moaned and sighed together. We were locked in a passionate kiss as our hand were all over each other, Jane caressed my ass pulling me even closer as her thigh was pressing between my legs. I loved it; my dress lifted up, my pussy was moist as I glided up and down her thigh. We stumbled into the bed as our tongues continued to spiral lustfully. Jane was on top of me, groping my breasts intensely. I was in total surrender as Jane pulled my dress up my waist exposing my now soaked panties. We continued our deep tongue tussle as Jane stroked my pussy through my panties. Jane found her hand through the side of my panties and inserted her finger inside my pussy. I opened up widely giving Jane full access to my dripping pussy. Jane's gentle finger plied in and out of my cunt more rapidly, we broke our kiss and moments later I crumple into a blissful orgasm with a silent yelp. Jane was descending between my legs when I stopped her and arose from the bed."

"The boys must be wondering..." I said.

"Jane smiled and gave me a soft kiss. Jane and I got our act together and fixed ourselves up before returning to the living room."

Karen recount continued:

"With wobbly legs, Jane and I returned to the living room. Our husbands stared at us with naughty grins. Jane went straight to Blake, while I sat next to Steve. Jane sat on Blake's lap and were instantly making out. Sitting across, Steve and I watched - Blake stood up, steering Jane to her seat. Without delay, Jane pulled Blake's pants and boxers down and stroked his manhood. Jane engulfs Blake's hard cock zealously. I turned to Steve and we too were locked into our own fiery kiss. Steve rubs my pussy, and said "Honey, you're all wet". I smiled and pulled him back to our deep kiss."

"I glanced at Jane and Blake; Blake's cock was deep inside Jane's mouth, smoothly thrusting in and out. I guided Steve up and pulled his pants down. I went down on my knees and leisurely sucked his erect rod. Steve faintly grunts with pleasure as I alternately lick and suck his cock and balls."

"The blow job affair moved along for a while, I hear Blake's groans from behind us. Moments later, Jane had kneeled down by my side, covered only in her white panties. With Jane staring with a look of eagerness, I pulled out of Steve's dick and guided it to Jane's waiting mouth. Jane sucked on Steve's cock, devouring with delight. We shared Steve's swollen dick, switching between stroking and sucking his shaft and balls. Blake walks over and stands by Jane's side, stroking his lengthy hard cock. Jane pulls out of Steve's cock and switches her attention back to Blake. I had Steve's dick to myself again. As I sucked on Steve, I watched as Jane's tongue licked and playfully dabbled Blake's really big cock."

Wendy interrupts, "How big is big?"

"Well, I tell you, Steve is big...but Blake is a 10 incher. Hahaha... Sorry, honey." Karen countered.

"Continue, continue..." Jenny demanded.

Karen resumes her story:

"I stared at Steve and he gave me, like a...consenting nod. I then crawled over to Jane and Blake, Jane mouth gets off Blake's cock, smiled at me, stroking Blake's dick. Blake's cock was inches away from my mouth, Jane directs me closer and I gulped down on Blake's dick. I sucked his cock frantically with reckless abandon. I drowned the entire rod inside my mouth, playfully sweeping my tongue on his balls. Blake yells with delight. Jane let me have my way with Blake as she sneaked slowly to Steve."

"I swirled my tongue on Blake's cock, coddling on its crown, this drove Blake crazy...screaming with delight. Jane was equally masterful with Steve's dick, as she swigged the whole thing down. Steve smoothly glided his hard dick in and out of Jane's willing mouth."

"I stroked Blake's cock and gave it long relentless sucks. Blake was on the verge as he pulls out on my mouth and raised me up. Blake hooks me to him and locked me in a savage kiss. Our tongues wrestled with vigor and lust."

"Blake unzipped my dress, unhooks my bra and let it drop. He removed his shirt, held my hand and led me to the adjacent couch. Like Jane, I too was clad only in my thongs. Blake sat on the couch and I sat on top of him; lap dance position. With no moment wasted, Blake slowly licked and sucked my erect left nipple, this made me moan with pleasure; I pulled Blake's face closer to my breast. Fondling my breast, Blake sucked faster and swallowed my hard nipple as it disappeared in his mouth. I stroked his hard cock, sliding it through my soaked covered pussy. Blake's other hand caressed my ass, giving it a tender squeeze, and a finger gently scooching my ass hole. I was in frenzy bliss."

"Blake lifts me up and guided me to lie down on the couch, pulled my panties and at once dove between my legs."

"I glanced at Steve and Jane from across us; Jane had her body bend over the arm of the couch, as Steve was down on his knees eating her pussy from behind. I watched as Jane's widely spread legs would tremble occasionally and let out soft moans as Steve ate her pussy and licked her ass."

"Blake slowly laps my wet pussy, playfully flicking his tongue on my clit. Licking the entire length of my pussy endlessly. I was jarring with hysteria when Blake hoisted my legs and goes down deeper, licking my ass hole, darting his tongue in my butt hole. Going back and forth between my pussy and ass. It didn't take long as I exploded fiercely, with a soft squeal; my second for the night. Blake crawls up; our tongues tussled as I slurped my pussy nectar from his mouth and tongue. We heard Jane moaning uncontrollably, she too had climaxed. Jane slumps her shivering body down the couch, weary with pleasure."

"Blake guides me to lie on my rights side, kneeling down, he straddle my right leg then lifts my left leg so it's curled around his right side. I was told later that it's called the "pretzel dip". Blake entered me slow and deep, I could feel his throbbing cock inside my now silky pussy. Blake pounded me with endless steady strides."

"I had a clear view of Steve and Jane who were on a cow girl position, Jane springs her body up and down, gyrating her pussy on Steve's swollen dick, as it propels deep inside her pussy. Steve jerks his hips fast and skyward as his cock penetrated deeper."

"I turned my attention back at Blake, as his dick hammers my pussy faster and deeper, Blake firmly fondled my breast and pinches my hard nipples; my furious moan grows intensely as Blake groans and grunts heavily."

"We paused as Jane screams wildly as she reaches orgasm. Steve hastily jerks upward and explodes inside her pussy...dumb ass!! Steve's massive cum dribbles out of Jane's pussy. The wasted Jane tumbled on top of Steve."

"Blake pounded my pussy rapidly, as Blake and I was drawing near our explosive climax."

"I'm coming..." Blake declares.

"Blake pulls out and shoots his load in my pubic area. I instantly grabbed his dick and pop it back inside my drenched pussy. I pulled in his butt immensely. Blake erupts inside me, as I climaxed frantically, I could feel his hot cum merge with my own cunt juice. Blake jerks steadily until his last load, then fell flat on the other end of the couch. I closed my eyes, blissfully drained and sore."

"When I opened my eyes, Jane's face was inches away from mine. We exchange soft tender kisses as our tongues gently snagged together, loving the taste of sex in our tongues. I was in total exhaustion and allowed Jane's control on me; mashing my tits, and grasping my inflamed nipples. Jane mounted me into a 69 position and instantly swooped down on my pussy. Her tongue explored my pussy, sapping the hot flowing cream with glee. I lifted my head, pulled her ass and allowed the dripping juice from her cunt into my mouth; I supped her wet thighs of Steve's creamy cum. I wobbled when Jane's tongue relished deep inside my pussy. Jane lifts my ass and slurp more cum from my butt hole, I was in total ecstasy. I yanked her down and for the first time in my life; spiralled and curled my tongue in another woman's ass hole. We identically wiggled in rapture."

"Jane dismounted me, and sat me up. Once again, Jane and I were bonded in a cum-swapping kiss. We merged our cum-soaked tongues. We swapped fluids in our mouths and swirled our gooey filled tongues. Drained and spent, Steve and Blake watched with thrill and glee. Jane and I fluttered with exhaustion as we flopped on the couch, wrapped in a tender embrace."

"Early in the morning, we washed up said our goodbyes, and promised to keep in touch."

"So, Wendy...you're next." Karen continues.

The couples marvelled at Karen's story, the men confirmed the hot story gave them hard-ons. Laughter and teasing filled the mood for the rest of the evening. Wendy and Tommy insisted they have no stories to share now, but promised once something exciting came up; the group will be the first to know. More teasing, as nobody believed Wendy and Tommy have no stories to share. The party ended at the wee hours of the morning, the couples said their goodbyes and scheduled their next gathering.

Until next time...

karenerak
karenerak
34 Followers