From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Love story between a man and transgender woman PT2.
29.5k words
4.82
19.2k
42
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

Authors Note.

Here's part 2 of the story. Thanks to all that liked the first part and I hope you like this part just as much, if not more.

Thanks to all that sent the emails, it's appreciated.

The third and last part is written, and I'm just going over that one and should sent it in by the end of the week.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.

65rebel

*****

Simone's mom was waiting on her husband to come home and she decided to give him one of his favorite beers before she told him. Then she laughed to herself, that's the same thing I did when I told him about Simone wanting to be a girl. What the hell, if it works why mess with it.

Simone's dad pulled up into the driveway. He was in a good mood, he had found all the parts he was looking for to finish the project he was working on. He walked into the house and said loudly, "Hey babe, I'm home."

She walked out into the living room, kissed him hello and asked, "Find everything you needed?"

"Sure did," He replied, "I was kind of surprised they had everything, but they did." "How's your morning been?

"Pretty good." She replied. "Simone called to see how we were and to talk about next weekend when we go to see her. She also had something to ask about it and wanted to make sure we were okay with it."

He smiled asking her, "And what was that?"

"Well." She said walking in to the kitchen as he followed her. She handed him a beer and continued, "She asked if we would want to go to a car and bike show/ swap-meet with her and her boyfriend."

She leaned against the kitchen island a with folded arms waiting for him to say something.

He had just took a long drink and he swallowed to clear his throat and said, "Sure, why not," He said, "A car and bike show with her and her boyfriend sounds ..."

He suddenly looked at her, looked at the beer, then looked back at her again, "Wait, what boyfriend?"

"You know," He said lifting the beer, "Just once can you give me a beer without shocking me?"

She laughed because she knew he was joking, then asked him, "It works don't it?"

He took a long drink and grabbed her hand an pulled her to him. He kissed her, then guided her into the living room. They sat on the couch and he said, "OK, I've had half of this, now how about telling me what's going on."

"Well, let's see." She started, "His name is Jason and he's the guy she's been working with for most of the past year."

He interrupted her, "Hon, before you go on, ah... does he know about her background?"

She nodded yes and continued, "Apparently he found out by accident one day when they were working on job and he walked in on her while she was changing and saw her half naked." She laughed and went on, "According to Simone, he turned beet-red and almost ran out the room. At first, she thought he was upset, seeing what he saw, but they sat down and talked about it later. She found out that he was upset because he had embarrassed her walking in like that, not that he had a problem with her."

"Simone informed me that she told him the whole story, including when she dressed up to prove to us she was serious." She sat there for a second, then continued saying, "You know, I think that's the first person she ever told that too."

"Anyhow, after that, they became very close friends. They were always working together, living out of each other's pockets." She looked at him, reached out and patted him on the cheek, "Sound familiar?" she asked.

"Yeah, now that you mention it." He laughed. "That was sort of the same way we got together."

She grinned at him with the same evil little grin Simone used and said, "And look how good it worked out for us."

He took another drink from his beer and asked her, "Did she tell you anything else about him?"

"Yes she did, he's ex-Navy, he was in 8 years and when he got out he went to work for their company and while working there got his degree." Then she then proceeded to give him more of the details that Simone told her.

"And how long have they been going out?" He asked.

"She didn't say exactly, but I get the feeling it hasn't been long." She answered. Then she told him of the incident with Jason's ex and what he said to her when she started in on Simone because she was at his house when she showed up.

"Is that when they finally started dating?" He asked.

She paused for a minute trying to decide on how to continue. She decided that she would tell him just the way Simone had told her.

She shook her head no and continued, "That came some weeks later." She looked at him and said, "Simone told me about it and it wasn't a pretty story, thought it did end up in a good way."

He looked at her and said, "Look babe, we've never kept anything from each other, so please don't start now, just tell me what happened."

She proceeded to tell him the story and she could see how mad he was getting. Then she told him exactly what Simone told her, "She was scared out her mind and not knowing what else to do, she called Jason. He apparently broke all speed records to get to her before something happened and he got there just as this drunk was going to hit her after calling every name in the book. Simone said that Jason grabbed his hand as he swung back to hit her and spun him around saying' "Hey, asshole, why don't you try that on me?" And then proceeded to throw him away from her and he put himself between her and the drunk."

"The drunk got up," She continued, "and came at Jason." "But Simone told me that Jason had been taught martial arts by a friend of his, a SEAL, from his time in the Navy and he grabbed the guy's arm, bent it up behind his back and pounded him into the wall of the building a few times. The guy called Simone some more nasty names while Jason had a hold of him and he slammed him against the wall another time or two and told him to apologize to her."

She looked at her husband and could see both relief and anger on his face as he listen. "Finally after the third time telling him to apologize to her, he told him that if he didn't, he was going to rip out his arm and beat him with the bloody end. Simone said that the bouncer from the place, who's also friend of Jason's, came out just then and told the drunk he better do as he was told, because Jason meant what he said."

She laughed, "Then he told Jason if he was going to "break this one" please hide the body because the paperwork's a bitch and he walked back inside."

"From what Simone told me, she guesses that the drunk finally got it through his head and he apologized."

"Then she told me that Jason came over to her after that, took her in his arms holding her close to him till she calmed down, then said to her, "It's over now, your safe." "Don't worry, I'll never let anyone hurt you."

"He took her back to his house and she stayed there that night because she didn't want to be alone after all that happened. Once she had cleaned up, she came back out and they talked about what had happened. She told him about some girls like her that were beat up badly in similar situations, including her friend and how It's something that happens more often than most people realize."

"Then from what she told me, he took hold of her hand and told her, "I know it does, I've read about it myself." "I have never understood why people have to such assholes to other people just cause they're different."

So she told him, "Well, I just wanted to say thank you again. You say it was no big deal, but it was to me." And he answered back to her without thinking about it with, "It's okay Simone, it's just one of those things you do when you love someone."

"She was stunned when she heard that, mainly because she had already started falling for him before that night but never said anything to him because she thought he wasn't interested in her other than being a friend."

"But they talked and he told her that he felt he was falling in love with her the night he tossed his ex-girlfriend out of the house."

"Oh, and before you ask, yes, I think it's real, and not just because he saved her. I listened to all she had to say about everything and I do believe our daughter is head over heels in love with him and the feeling is mutual on his side. "

"But, I really think you should talk to Simone about it." She told him. "Because I think you're in for a big surprise."

He got a confused look and asked, "Surprise, how so?"

"Well, up until today, she always seemed, oh I don't know, timid maybe? You know how she could be. But when I was talking to her before she told me all this, she was very assertive and positive, like she knew she had what she wanted. She laid all the facts out when she told me the story. I could just hear the wonder and love in her voice when she told about all this and about how she and Jason were supposed to be together."

Her husband sat back, sighed, then said, "Well, I guess we'll find out in a few days, I certainly hope she's right, all I ever wanted for her was to be happy. He sounds like a great guy, but I'll decide that after I talked to him."

She laughed out loud and looked at him saying, "Oh, and I had a request from Simone, she asked me to talk to you to make sure you go easy on him. According to Simone, for some reason, he won't tell her why, it seems that he's afraid of you and that you'll tell him she can't be with him."

He smiled at her and said, "Good, I don't care if they love me, as long as they fear me."

She laughed at him and said, "Oh yeah, mister tough guy." She grinned at him, "That was something else Simone said, She thinks that maybe Jason is a long lost cousin of yours because your both so much alike."

He grinned at her and asked, "Oh, really, how so?"

She laughed again and told him, "She said that both of you are "smart assed" and you both would rather make a joke of something than get mad."

He laughed with her and replied, "You say that likes it a bad thing." He then grabbed her and kissed her soundly.

He held her for a minute and asked grinning, "Tell me, did she say how long it took her to convince him to meet and go with us?"

She looked at him saying, "You know, that's funny, I asked her the same question and she told me it was his idea. He said he was looking forward to meeting us."

He looked at her with raised eyebrows and said, "Okay, now I really want to meet him. Though he sounds a little too good to be true."

She shook her head no, then said, "No, I don't think so, if you had heard the story straight from her, I think you would believe it too. That's why I said you should talk to her an get the story from her directly. I really think what the two of them have is real and that they have something most people only dream about."

He could see her eyes were wet with tears as she remembered what she was told and what she had heard from Simone. Then she continued saying to him, "Look babe, we love each other very deeply also and I know we wouldn't be happy unless we were together. But not to the extreme that Simone and Jason have seem to have for each other."

He looked at her and reached up to wipe the tear he saw rolling down her cheek. He kissed her and said, "I guess I'll have to believe you then." He grinned at her and continued, "You don't normally get this girly and mushy, your normally very level headed."

She looked at him and said, "Smart-ass"

He laughed, let go of her and threw his arms wide saying, "As advertised" "Or so I've been told."

He then look at her for a minute and asked, "Look, do you think you could give me another beer? It seems like the only time you give me one is when there's something momentous going on or about to happen."

She walked into the kitchen and left him standing there. As he waited, he heard two pops and hisses of her opening a couple of bottles, then she walked out and handed him one.

He sucked down part of it and sighed, "Oh that's good and no drama, no problems."

"Why did you do that?" He asked her. "Because I asked or is there something else?"

She grinned an evil grin at him and said, "Just cause I love you," Then she reached out and patted his butt and continued, "And because you have such a cute ass."

He laughed at her saying, "Yours ain't too bad either baby."

She leered at him with the same look Simone always got and said, "Why don't we go upstairs and compare them and see." She kissed him saying "Winner gets a prize."

On Saturday, Simone was up and waiting for her parents. Her mom had said early and she knew what early meant to her dad. She was slightly nervous wondering just what would happen when they met Jason. I really hoped they get along she thought, as she made a pot of coffee.

Just as the coffee was done she heard the doorbell ring and she hurried to the door. It was her parents and she opened the door greeting both. "Morning Mom, Dad," and she gave them both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Great timing," She continued, "The coffee just finished. Come on in."

Her dad set a box on the table saying, "Good, I really need some." He pointed to the box and said, "And we even brought some cinnamon rolls and sticky buns, since I know you have a weakness for them." "There was a little bakery on the way here."

Simone laughed asking, "Was it that little hole in the wall one by the strip mall?"

"Yes," He answered, "What's so funny.?"

"Oh, not much," She smiled saying, "It's just that's the same one Jason always stops at and for the same reason. Let me just pop them in the oven to warm them up."

"Ok," He replied. "While we're waiting, I think you and I should talk." He saw the worried look on her face when he said that and smiled saying, "First off, get the scared look off your face, there's no need for it. Your mom has already told me everything you told her and you know I'll always support your decisions."

"Or at least you should by now." He laughed. "It's just that she told me I should hear parts of it directly from you, instead of second hand from her."

He turned to his wife and asked, "Hon, do you think you could wait in the living room while we talk alone? It won't take long."

She got up and kissed him saying, "Sure babe, not a problem." She got a cup of coffee and she went into the other room.

They both got a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. He took a sip and said, "Man, that's good coffee, what kind is it?"

She smiled replying, "It's a Italian Roast blend that..."

He laughed and interrupted her finishing her sentence, "Jason told you about and he drinks."

She giggled and said, "Ah, Yeah. He always brings it on the long jobs we go on because hotel coffee is so lousy most of the time. I've got a couple of extra bags of it if you want them, I can always get more. I can also give a link to their web site and can order it online if you want."

"Thanks baby." He said, "That sounds good to me. Now, let's talk."

They sat there talking for a bit and he asked her different questions about her and Jason. From everything he heard and from the look on her face we she talked about him more or less convinced him that they were truly in love with each other and that Jason was as good to and for her as he was told by wife.

He told her that and was surprised by the relieved look on face and in her voice. Then he decided that he wanted to hear the story of the night he came to her rescue directly from her.

"Honey," He started, "I'd like to hear the story about that night when he helped you, if it doesn't upset you too much that is."

She looked at him, took his hand and said smiling, "It's alright dad, I'll tell you about it."

She explained to him just what happen and how. Then said to him, "Dad, I was so scared that I didn't know what to do, all that went through my mind is what happened to that friend of mine when she got into the same situation."

She took a deep breath and continued, "The only thing I could think at the time was to call Jason to come and get me before something bad happened. The first thing he told me was to calm down so I can think straight, then see If could find the bouncer. He's a friend of Jason's. Then he told me he'd be right there."

Her father listen to this thinking to himself, "Smart guy" and then his mind flashed to what she had said about her friend. He remembered when she had told them about that and he was always worried that something like would happen to her.

"Well," She continued with the story, "Jason apparently broke every speed record and limit to get there as fast as he could. Luckily, it's not that far from his place." She took a deep breath and said, "But as I was waiting for him, the guy came out and he looked and acted very drunk."

"I had started backing up and then heard a car screeching to a stop and I saw Jason jump out and start to run over to me."

"As he was running over to me, the drunken asshole started cursing at me again and calling me names that I won't repeat. Then, just as Jason came up to us, the drunk swung back like he was going to hit me."

"I drew back some more and the next thing I know, Jason grabbed the guy and spun him around saying' "Hey, asshole, why don't you try that on me?" Then he threw him away from me and put himself between me and the guy."

"The guy looked at Jason and slurred drunkenly, "Who are you?" "You the faggots boyfriend?"

"Then he looked at me and yelled, "Well freak? Is he?"

Simone took a drink of the coffee and her father saw her hands shaking a bit. So when she put it down he took her hand and said, "Honey, you don't have to finish if you don't want to."

Simone shook her head and said, "No, that's alright, I'm fine. I'm just about done anyhow."

She took another deep breath, looked at her dad with a amazed look on her face and said, "Dad, you just won't believe what happened next, I was there and I'm still amazed myself, but it was like something out of an action movie. The guy had come at Jason and the next thing I know, Jason has his arm bent up behind his back, then starts pounding this drunk against the wall."

"What I found out later," She continued, "Was that a friend of Jason's from his Navy days, a SEAL, taught him all this martial arts stuff to protect himself." "As Jason had ahold of the guy, I watched him grind his thumb into a pressure point that made the guy scream and collapse in pain."

"Jason told the guy to apologize to me, then the drunk got mouthy with him, cursing him out. Then when he didn't, Jason pressed the point again and pulled up his arm farther and said to him again to apologize to me or he was going to rip his arm off and beat him with it."

"Jason's bouncer friend had just come out when Jason was telling him for the third time, when he laughed and said to Jason, "Try not to break this one, OK?" "But if you have to, please hide the body because he hated paperwork." Jason looked up at him and laughed saying "OK, No problem. Then he bounced the guy off the wall once more and yelled this time, "Apologize to her, NOW.

The guy groaned and said, "I'm sorry." But apparently Jason wasn't satisfied yet, so he told him to say it louder so I could hear it." "He said it louder and then he let the guy loose and he dropped to the ground in a heap."

Her father just sat here in amazement as she related all this to him. She was right, it did sound just like an action movie. He then asked her, "What happened after that?"

"Well, Jason walked over to me and took me in his arms holding me close to him. As I was still shaking he said to me, "It's over now, your safe." He stroked my head while he was holding me trying to calm me down and then said to me, "Don't worry, I'll never let anyone hurt you."

Her dad was stunned at the emotion she had put into the last part as she told him, and he asked her, "Is that when he told you how he felt about you?"

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers
123456...8