From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Love story between a man and transgender woman PT3.
29.4k words
4.72
14.4k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Authors Note.

Here's final part of the story. Thanks to all that liked the first two parts and I hope you like this part just as much, if not more.

Don't really know if I'll take this one any further at this time. A lot depends on the overall response's to the whole story.

Thanks to all that sent the emails, it's appreciated.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.

65rebel

*****

They both changed out their wedding clothes and slipped into the things they normally wore at home. A pair of cut-off jeans and T-shirt for Jason and a pair of light sweat pants for Simone with a longish T-shirt that could also double as a nightshirt.

Jason made them some coffee and they cleaned up the kitchen a bit. There really wasn't that much to do, all the leftovers went home with the guests that wanted them, and all the trash just needed to have the bags closed up. They had planned it this way so they didn't have a bunch stuff to do afterwards.

Taking their coffee back into the living room, they sat talking about anything they had to do before left. It wasn't much, they were so used to packing and leaving for trips because of work, they had it down to a science.

Simone sat her coffee mug down and kissed Jason saying. "I'll be back in a few."

Jason smiled back at her, "OK babe, I'll be here."

Simone left the room, leaving Jason alone with his thoughts. He couldn't believe all that happen today, it had to be the absolute best day in his life bar none and he couldn't wait for them to go on their honeymoon, he was really looking forward to it. They were going to someplace he always wanted to go and he was going with his wife. My wife, he thought to himself, he couldn't believe he finally had someone in his life to love and be with.

He sat there sipping at his coffee and lazily surfing through the TV channels. He was more killing time than looking for something to actually watch. If something looked interesting, he'd pause on it for a minute or two then go to the next one. He had just taken a drink of coffee, when he heard a voice say softly, "Jason."

He was in the process of swallowing his coffee as he looked over to where the voice came from and almost choked on the mouthful. There stood Simone, she was wearing a white satin nightgown that showed off all her curves and parts. She had on a small bit of makeup and he could smell his favorite perfume she had dabbed on. She looked absolutely beautiful, to put it mildly.

As he looked at her, she smiled and held her arms out saying, "Come here baby, I think it's time we went to our bedroom."

Jason stood slowly and walked to her taking her in his arms. He bent his head down and kissed her, then said, "I think that's a very good idea."

He picked her up and cradled her to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As he carried her to the bedroom, she started to kiss and lick whatever she could reach. He kissed her back and massaged the ass cheek that he was holding. They made their way to the bedroom and once he walked in, he saw that she had been busy while he was waiting for her. She had candles illuminating the room and a bottle of their favorite wine chilling.

He kissed her once more, than set her down on the bed. As he stood there, she slowly rose from the bed so close that her breasts rubbed against him as she stood. Once she was standing upright, she put her arms around him and kissed him again. He pulled her in closer to him and started to say something, but she put the tip of one finger softly on his lips and said in a sultry voice, "Not yet."

She backed up a little and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly worked up till it was over his head. She stopped and lower her head to lick and suck on his nipples, then she got his shirt all the way off. She kissed him lightly, then reached down to unbutton his shorts. She slowly drew the zipper of his cut-offs down, then slowly worked his shorts and underwear down his legs. She stooped down and removed his feet from them, then rose sliding her hands up his legs until she reached his ass. She held his ass with both hands then gave his cock a quick kiss and lick.

She stood the rest of the way up and backed up slightly. She bent her head to the side looking at him up and down, then licked her lips saying, "Ummm, very nice." She kissed him again and said, "Now it's your turn."

Jason had stood there letting her have her way and she had given him a massive hardon and he itched to have his hands on her. He pulled her to him and kissed her, then stroked one hand from her breast and down to her hip. He slowly turned her around and with the one hand still on her hip, he slowly started to unzip her gown with his free hand.

When he had the zipper all the way down, he could just see the top of her ass. Then with both hands he undid the little hook at the top of her gown. He slowly drew the gown's opening wide and reached in to lightly kiss and lick the nape of her neck. As blew lightly on her neck, he could feel her shudder, then he kissed his way up to her ear and whispered to her, "I love you. You are so beautiful my love."

He turned her around to face him and kissed her on the lips as he worked her gown off her shoulders. He slowly uncovered her breasts kissing first one nipple, then the other then he continued to work the gown down till it was just at her hips, then he pushed it past them and let it fall to the floor to puddle around her feet. He stepped back to look at his wife and saw that the head of her cock was just sticking up past her panties. He stooped down and slowly drew her panties down to join her gown at the floor. He put one hand on her ass and wrapped the other around the base of her cock and squeezed it lightly and watch a pearl of precum form at the tip of it. He lower his head down and licked the drop off her cock, then took the head in his mouth and slowly worked the rest of the way down her cock till his lips meet his hand.

As he worked his way down her cock, Simone put both hands on his shoulders to support herself as her legs just went limp as he sucked her. He slowly worked his way up until the head was just in his mouth and swirled his tongue over it. He could feel her hands tighten on his shoulders as she shook with feel of his lips on her.

He stood up and took her in his arms as she wrapped hers around his neck. They kissed each other, then he said her, "Simone, you are the most beautiful women in the world and I love you. I'm so glad you said yes when I asked you to marry me."

Tears formed in her eyes as she kissed him back saying, "And you are the best husband in the world, I love you and you love me no matter how I started out." She kissed him again and continued sighing, "I never thought this day would happen for me, I sometimes thought that I might always be alone and never know this. But then you came along and made my life complete. Your my knight in shining armor and I love you."

They kissed again and Simone said to him with lust in her voice, "Please, take me to bed and make me your wife."

I picked her up and set her on the bed, then laid beside her. We started kissing and stroking each other, leaving no part untouched.

I placed my lips over Simone's left breast and kissed her hard, pink nipple lovingly as Simone put a hand on the back of my head and caressed my hair. I started to suck and lick her nipple and her body shook with delight as she dug her nails into my scalp. I moved to the other breast and did the same with that one. I then slowly licked and kissed my way down until I reached her belly button and started to tongue that since I knew how much she liked it.

As I licked her belly, my hand continued its way down until I found her swollen cock. At my first touch, Simone's entire body began to tremble and a moan escaped her lips. I wrapped my fingers around her shaft and began to stroke her gently. By the expression on her face, Simone was losing herself in pleasure. As I stroked hers, my own cock was also throbbing, I wanted her so bad.

I kissed my way down until I could slowly take her cock into my mouth.

"Oh babe, that feels so good, please don't stop." She moaned.

I obeyed her wishes and continued to lick and suck her stiff cock, jacking her at the same time. As I sucked her, my saliva began to run down to her balls and dripped to the bed. She grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. I didn't mind at all as I knew she was enjoying herself, I wanted to please her and that's what I was out to do.

I stopped before she could cum and she moaned with disappointment when I slowly drew my mouth off her cock. I didn't want to finish her off yet, I wanted her to cum while I was fucking her. So I slid down until I was laying between her legs and spread them apart and up so I could get at her cute little puckered hole. I started to lick at it, then proceeded to tongue fuck her ass as I reached up and slowly jacked her cock while eating her ass. She moaned more and more as I ate her, then I saw her take both her tits in her hands massaging them and tweaking her nipples.

I stopped eating her and took her cock back in my mouth to give it one more tonguing. She gasped as her cock entered my mouth and felt my tongue swirl around her cock head, she reach down to lightly hold my head so I wouldn't stop. But as I still wanted her to cum while we were making love for the first time, I stopped again. I had brought her to the edge of cumming so many times, that where ever I touched her made her squirm and shake.

I leaned up and asked her, "Are you ready for me to make you mine for the first time as husband and wife?"

She moaned and gasped out, "Yes baby, make me yours."

As she had put everything we would need within hands reach, I had her hand me the lube we liked to use and small pillow to raise her ass up for easier access. I leaned on my side and squirted some lube on my fingers and slowly massaged it on and in her, I started with one finger, gently inserting it until I was all the way in. I stroked in and out of her a few times to spread the lube around. I pulled my finger out, and knelt between her legs and applied some of the lube to my cock as well. Though with the amount of precum that was leaking from my cock, I probably could have got away with that.

I reached down and I ran my slippery wet cock up and down the crack of her ass and she gasped as the tip brushed against her opening. My cock was rock hard as I gently put the head at her pucker and slowly worked the head of my cock in. Placing my hands on her hips, I pushed into her gently and watched as inch by inch my dick slid into her ass. Once I was about half way in, I pulled back again. I did this a few more times until she begged me to bury my cock in her.

I finally pushed into her until I was balls deep and started to stroke slowly and steady into her. Every time I went all the way in her, she'd moan as I bottomed out. She was pushing her ass down on me every time I stroked into her. I knew I wasn't going to last long this time because I was pretty worked up myself, so I began increasing my pace, my cock moving in and out her effortlessly.

As I sped up, she moaned to me. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Harder baby!"

I did as she asked and soon I was very close to cumming, so I reached down and stroked her cock in time with my stroking into her. She gasped as she felt me take hold of her and I knew it wasn't going to take her long either.

I started telling her how much I loved her and how good it felt being in her. Finally, I could feel I was very close and gasped out to her, "Baby, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum any second. Please cum with me."

I started stroking her faster, then I could feel my own orgasm starting. I moaned to her, "Oh, Simone, I'm cumming baby."

I buried my cock into her as deeply as I could and I watch as she started to cum also. She yelled out my name, an a stream of cum spurted out of the tip of her cock and splashed across her belly with one spurt landing square between her tits. I continued pumping her cock and more cum spurted out drenching her stomach and tits.

I finally collapsed on top of her, took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I slowly drew out of her and laid beside her with her head on my arm, then I held her close. I looked deeply in her eyes and told her how much I loved her. Once we had caught our breath, we separated and I bent over to kiss her once again and then slowly licked some of her cum off her tits.

She gasped as she felt my tongue on them, then shuddered as I sucked on her nipples to get as much as I could. She held me close for a minute, then said to me, "Jay, that was without a doubt, the best I've experienced, you make me so very happy. I love you so much and I'm so happy we got married." With tears in her eyes, she kissed me deeply and passionately.

I kissed her back, then replied to her, "Baby, I never, ever thought I find someone to love as much as I love you. I never made love to anyone I ... I just can't explain it. I don't think there are words for what we have. I'm just glad it was you, I love you more than anyone or anything in this world." He pulled her to him tightly, then tipped her head up so he could kiss her again.

They laid there in each other's arms for a few minutes, then he said to her, "I don't want to let you go, but I think we should clean up a bit." He laughed, "Maybe more than a bit."

He leered at her and continued, "After all, we're only half way done." He bent over and kissed her ear saying, " I might have made you mine, but you still have to make me yours. I've really been looking forward to it." He kissed her.

Simone grinned evilly at him, "Oh and baby are you going to get it. I've been looking to have my way with you." See reached down to pat his ass.

"However, I'm prepared for the cleaning up also." She reach down on the side of the bed where she had a cooler with some warm damp towels in it. "See," As she pulled one out handing it to him. "And after the cleaning up, I think some wine would be in order." He heard her rattle something at the side of the bed and pulled up a chilled bottle of wine and some glasses.

He laughed at her, "That's my girl, always prepared. I guess that's why you lead the team and I'm only the hired muscle."

She got that superior look on her face and with her nose in the air said, "That's right, just remember you said that. I'm glad you know your place." Then she kissed him saying with lust in her voice, "And your place is going to under me in just a few." She giggled at him and got that innocent little girl look on her face.

Jason immediately grabbed her and started to kiss and tickle her in all the spots he knew that affected her the most. Finally, he laid on top of her and kissed her, then told her, "Yes baby, I will be under you, and I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. I want your cock in me so bad."

She blushed a bit and a thrill went through her as he told her how much he wanted her cock in him, "Well then, I guess we should clean up then."

She pushed him off her and grabbed one of the towels and proceeded to wipe him down. Jason grabbed another and followed suit. Though it should be mentioned that he did use his tongue to help on some of his favorite spots.

After they had finished, Simone poured them some wine and they laid against the head-board with Simone leaning against him.

That sat there making small talk while the drank there wine. Manly about how the day went. Both of them still couldn't believe how everything went. Jason finished his wine first, Simone still had a half glass left. She smiled at him giggling and asked impishly, "Is hubby in a bit of a hurry for something?"

Jason hug her to him and said simply, "Yes."

She giggled again and replied, "Well, I guess you'll just have to wait on me a bit."

Jason leered at her, "I don't think so, you just sit there and finish your wine while I get you prepared."

Jason flipped around and laid his head in her lap. Then he took her semi hard cock in his mouth and started slowly sucking her cock to make her hard.

Simone just laid her head back and sighed, "Gee, I could really get to enjoy this. Wine and blowjob, who'd have thought it. Your such a thoughtful husband."

The "husband" came out about two octaves higher than normal as she gasped as he sucked her cock down until his nose was buried in the small patch of hair she left just above her cock.

He sucked on her for a few moments longer, loving how she tasted and the effect it was having on her. They looked at each other at the same time with lust in their eyes. She chugged down the rest of her wine saying, "I'm rested and my wine is done, I want you baby, now."

He gave her cock one more tongue swipe and turned around to face her, "I'm yours baby, all yours, every part of me. Now please make me your husband, I want you so bad."

She pushed me back into the bed, where I laid staring up at her, her breasts just inches from my face, and she began to kiss me. Her erect penis was next to mine as she laid on me kissing me around my neck and ear. She whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you baby...well." My cock throbbed as she said it.

She kissed me on the lips and with lust in her eyes said again, "I'm going to slide my cock in you and I'm going to make love to you until you tell me to stop." She looked so sexy saying that, I lost my breath. I needed her, my whole being knew it. She knelt down in front of me and I ran my hand ran along of her face.

She gave me a wicked smile and worked her way down toward my cock. She took a deep breath and she ran her mouth down the length of my cock making me arch my back. She suck my cock for a little bit longer, then she moved down and using her tongue, she began to work on my asshole. I fell backward on the bed and spread my legs, succumbing to the sensation. Her tongue worked me like a small cock, penetrating me, lubricating me, and loosening me. She was so fucking good. Her tongue was fully inside me, working in and out as I gasped for air. It just felt so fucking good.

She stopped long enough to move up and grab the lube. She kissed me and worked her way back down. I watched as she poured some of the lube on her fingers. Then she ran one lubed finger down the length of my cock, then she spread the lube on my asshole, circling it, then slowly inserting her finger it in. I felt her finger slide easily into my ass, because of the lube and how much I wanted her to do this, it went right in with no resistance. I felt her lightly massage my prostate with the tip of her finger, then she pulled her finger back and started to finger fuck my asshole. She did this a few times and then I felt her other finger join the first. As she stretched my hole, I gasped with pleasure from it.

As she buried her fingers in my ass, Simone could see the effect it was having on him and her. She was so filled with lust for him right now knowing that soon her cock would replace her fingers. She pushed into him one more time and saw that his cock head was covered in precum as he was so excited.

She pulled out her fingers and moved up to kiss him once more. "Are you ready for this babe?" She asked him. "Are you ready for me to take your ass and make you mine?"

Her words and eyes were filled with lust as she asked and all that Jason could do was gasp out, "Yes. Oh gods yes, I want you so bad. I want to feel you fill me up, I need to you to blow your load in my ass." "Please baby, don't make me wait anymore, please fuck me."

He kissed her and she moved back down till she was between his legs. She poured more lube on her hand and slicked up her cock, wiping what was left on his ass. She grabbed hold of her cock and slowly rubbed it around his hole and then gently pushed against his asshole and her cock head slid in.

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers
123456...8