From Her Ex-Boss to her Bitch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers

"CBT, nipple torture, CP are all fine, although she can't be marked, every dildo and strap on you can imagine are there for you, electro stim plugs too, there's a pretty cool speculum there which will really open her up. Not that one of your fists will ever get into her pussy."

"Fuck there's a challenge Curtis." Claire knew she was being naughty as she said it, Curtis could never resist a challenge. The thought of Curtis being wrist deep in Ambers pussy, had Claire tingling all over.

"Sounds just our kind of session eh Max?"

"So long as I get to breed her, I'm happy. I got some serious amount of seed in these balls."

"Breed away Max, empty your bulls balls deep into our white sissy, make her both of yours."

Amber was collapsed almost, her muscles totally relaxed as she just continued to breathe in a steady stream of pig sweat poppers through her nose. The dildo was stretching and vibrating in her pussy, her clit less on fire now. Her body used and ready for sleep.

She was then slapped back to full consciousness by Curtis and his rock hard cock hitting her face, Max remained silent behind her.

Slap, slap, each cheek now wet with precum from Curtis's magnificent cock. Amber opened her eyes scared and stared at this beautiful circumcised cock head, chocolate coloured, glistening with precum, it looked wonderful in her slutty haze.

"Open wide bitch. No teeth if you know what's good for you."

As he said it Curtis started to press forward with his cock at Ambers mouth, she dutifully opened and he pushed back in as far as he could, just to gage the depth of the back of her throat and how far he'd have to train her.

She gagged as he got the first 5 inches in, but the bench and posture collar had been designed to hold her neck as straight as possible for ease of access. Curtis took the rebreather off and replaced it with two bottles of poppers for Amber, fresh pig sweat, one bottle under each nose. Amber took on more massive doses and her head began to swim even more.

Then it started, Curtis held the back of her head and rammed in and out over and over again, she gagged as violently as she could in her current strapped down state and he just gave her enough time to recover so she didn't throw up, but then plunged in again. Amber was both loving it and hating it, she knew she couldn't take all of this cock, but this Master seemed not want to take no for an answer and she so wanted to try to please him for her Mistress.

The face fucking continued until her mouth was covered in ropes of saliva and snot a mass of gunk, a look that only came from absolutely severe face fucking. Her mascara and lip gloss spread all over her face.

The just as quickly as he'd started he withdrew. "Set the bitch free Max and then she can make her choice." Curtis reclined in the chair Rachel had used, his cock standing upright.

Max was definitely second in command here and he undid the strap holding Ambers head then her body, thighs and ankles. Knowing that she'd be stiff in her muscles he began to massage her legs and ass, as he also removed the hitachi, then ripped the tape off and removed the dildo in one swift motion leaving a gaping shaved pussy which he longed to be balls deep in.

Slowly Amber could move a little.

"Now stand up slut, show me that little clit of yours."

Amber very gingerly got to her feet being almost held up by Max. If he;d not been supporting her, she would have fallen to the floor for sure.

"Well, well, well, that's the tiniest clit I've even seen on a sissy, good balls though, I'll enjoy working on those later."

Amber couldn't take her eyes off Curtis and his massive black clock standing proud and magnificent, showing his superiority to this pathetic white sissy in front of him. As Amber stood pussy still gaping, wobbling on her heels, he asked her the crucial question.

"Now slut, I know you've been restrained for much of what has gone on, and you've been able to hide psychologically behind the idea that you had no choice. Telling yourself this is all being forced upon you, against your will. That this is all outside your control." Curtis paused to let that sink into Ambers sissy mind.

"Well now you can't hide, I have the keys to all of the outfit, Max is going to unlock all the locks on your outfit and then you can get changed back into your submissive male clothes and I'll even call you a cab and you can go back to your hotel room right now, or..."

Amber stood swaying, still high and so very horny, her pussy was gasping for a cock to fill it, she needed some cum, real cum, Curtis's cum, she needed piss and cock, black cock, she needed to be subjugated by a superior black Master with a hug black cock. Mistress Rachel's words and instructions were swimming around her mind. "I need cock, I need black cock, I crave cum and piss, I commit to being a cock whore for Mistress Rachel."

"What is it to be white boi?"

Max was unlocking the locks on her high heels, then he unlocked the chastity cage, leaving each lock in place, so that all Amber would have to do was to unhook the locks to be free. He unlocked her corset, the collar at her neck, every last one of the locks Rachel had put in place were opened.

Once Max was finished Curtis asked the question. "It's your choice slut, undress and walk away our become your true White Sissy Bitch self, you choose."

Rachel held her breath, the moment of truth, Claire thought was as horny as she'd ever been, she had absolute faith in Amber's sluttiness.

Amber looked deep into Curtis's soulful eyes and reached behind her neck and closed the lock with a click. With max still holding her arm she bent down and locked the right heel then the left as she wobbled on her heels. The she reached behind her back and locked the corset shut.

Finally she walked forward and stood in front of Curtis reclining in the chair. Her clit just in front of him.

"Please Master lock my clit back up so that it remains caged, so that it looks so small compared to your beautiful superior Black cock, lock me into my Sissy cage,"

Rachel almost came again at this point.

"Ohh that was fucking beautiful, so sexy, I never imagined her doing this tonight."

"Ohh ye of little faith Miss, you created her, you made her, enjoy the moment of her Sissy birth."

As Curtis clicked the lock closed on her clit cage, Amber fell to her knees in between Curtis's legs, to worship at her new black alter.

She looked longingly at his cock for a few brief seconds, breathing in the heady manly aroma of cock, sweat, piss and precum. Rachel watching her on the monitors, wondered for just one fleeting moment if Amber might back out. Or had she truly been broken. Then she did it, she began to pay absolute homage to the massive black cock in front of her.

She looked up into Curtis's deep soulful eyes and moved her open mouth over his massive wet cock head as she continued to hold his gaze.

Sucking the head like a massive black popsicle she sucked every drop of pre cum from the head and savoured the fabulous taste. She tongued his cock slit, and she knew she had to have his cum, to feed on his man seed. She sucked in firmly, eliciting a deep moan from Curtis, putting her hand around the base of his cock and still having 6 inches of cock showing above her big hand.

"Damn slut, you make a fine white boi cock sucker. I'm gonna enjoy raping your sweet slut throat for the rest of the night, you'll be fabulous as a cock whore for working for Rachel and any of her Black clients.

As Amber swirled her tongue around and under his cock head searching out any treats from under the head and burrowing into his large urethra she continued to gaze longingly into his eyes.

"Fucking hell, this girl can suck Max, guess she's made her mind up, time for some spit roast I think, what about you."

"Fuck yeah I thought you'd never ask, you all enjoying yourself there, I need to empty my balls into this bitch, I want her dripping with my cum."

Curtis held the two bottles of Pig Sweat either side of his cock moving Ambers hand from it.

"Now bitch these bottles are at 6 inches down my beautiful black cock, if you want to breathe in as deeply as I know you sissies like to, you gonna have to get further down on my cock little lady."

Amber was now licking the top of his cock as she stroked the top 6 inches, feeling it pulse like a caged animal in her hand. Looking lovingly into his eyes, she then looked down to concentrate on the task in hand.

Although she was getting the aroma of her favourite pig sweat wafting up to her, she craved much more, she wanted her two nostrils completely over the bottle tops to get the maximum hit.

She managed to get close on the first few bobs, but on the fifth she felt a hand from behind her push her the extra distance so that Curtis's cock head was genuinely invading her throat and she got her nostrils on the glass rims, her head being filled with the heaviest poppers known to pigs. She tried to rise back up but was held there as she gagged and her eyes began to water smearing her mascara more and more.

Max released the pressure and she came back up nearly losing the contents of her stomach, Curtis bent forward and put the bottles under her nostrils. "Now breathe in deep slut, real deep, then we can get this snake down your throat, you need more Pig Sweat on board to loosen your Sissy slut throat for my monster."

Amber went down again once she had recovered and could breathe but this time she reached the bottles on her own and took her Sissy sustenance. Again she was allowed to rise up off his cock. " And again bitch, now another inch."

He moved his hands at least two inches, she'd have to take 8 inches now. The same process with Max pressing down but no joy this time. They repeated it 39 times, until finally her throat was wide enough to take most of his cock. A massive coating of saliva over the cock and all over Ambers mouth and face. Now she really looked like a porn star. The saliva in ropes from his cock to her nose.

As she went down for the 40th time she felt Max holding her thighs, he was kneeling behind her.

"No pre-lims, no consideration, just one movement forward of his 8 inch cock so that the head opened her pretty sore pussy and then he halted for a couple of moments to let the actual thickness of his cock register in pain for Amber. Although Max was only 8 inches long, he was significantly thicker than Curtis and she felt every last inch as he lifted her off the floor with his thrust.

As Amber began to scream, Curtis lined his cock up with her wide open screaming mouth and Max pushed her head down onto Curtis's cock as he held the bottles at the base of his cock.

Amber continued to try to scream with the meat in her throat, but with each huge thrust of his thighs Max also pushed down further on Ambers head. She was impaled from both ends with no respite, no escape.

Rachel looked on purring with pleasure, her pussy wet and dripping, her nipples erect as they could be. This was just what she had longed for a complete Sissy cock whore to be used, abused and then whored out to earn for Rachel.

"Ohhh my Lord, just look at what she's taking from the boys, even when I had them do you Claire, you didn't take this much punishment, did you?

"They were both a little more gentle with me, I never managed all of Curtis's cock and I took Max in my pussy just, but not in my ass, he was too fucking wide for my tight brown puckered hole."

"Ohh I don't know about that Claire maybe we should try that again, if you upset me."

"Please let me please you again then Mistress, I'd really rather not have to try and take Curtis's python tonight."

"We'll see slut, we'll see."

"I need to pee Claire, lie on your back."

If Amber could have seen this it would have turned her on so much to see Claire who was so dominant to Amber, being completely and utterly subservient to Rachel, indeed acting as her personal pissoir.

Claire lay on her back pulling her hair up above her head with one hand. Rachel her eyes still fixed on the ravaging of Amber at the boys hands, squatted over Claire's head. Then she looked down into Claire's lovely eyes before she moved her pussy right over Claire's wide open mouth and sighed as she let a gentle stream go, filling Claire's mouth with her warm nectar and splashing onto her chin and breasts, anointing her slut with her scent and marking her territory.

Claire took the mouthful and swallowed dutifully as Rachel then refilled her mouth. All the time Rachel was focussed on Amber being fucked senseless by the two massive cocks.

Once her bladder was completely empty she lowered her large ass over Claire's face, her pussy covering Claire's nose and ensuring her sense of smell was filled with pussy and piss and her asshole over Claire's open mouth.

"Now get in there Claire, open my rosebud with your tongue, make me squirm or you might have to take Amber's place.

As much as Claire loved cocks and big cocks, she knew taking Curtis in her ass would be too much for her, so she set to the task of opening and lubricating here Mistresses asshole with absolute gusto, as though she was a gastronome in search of truffles, or more aptly a pig snuffling at the base of a tree.

Amber meanwhile was being fucked as though she was a rubber sex doll. These two powerful men remorselessly ravaging her holes and stretching them more and more with every thrust.

Finally with Max holding her head down and pushing further and further and Curtis's powerful thighs slamming forward, finally she took the entire 10 inches in her throat, her throat bulging out as though she had some alien inside her throat. Which in a way she did. She managed to sniff in the beautiful erotically charged aroma of her Pig Sweat as she nearly passed out as his cock finally exploded and deposited his black man's cum deep into her piggy belly, before she was finally allowed up off Curtis's cock.

"Fucking well done, you white sissy whore, that was a good job and now you deserve more Pig Sweat, you've earned it you dirty white cock sucking bitch."

Ambers face was totally covered in saliva, thick sheets of it, like a complete face mask. The badge of honour of a true deep throat cock sucking whore. All captured in picture perfect HD for the film. Rachel loved the look and wondered if that might be the main sales picture for the film. She looked completely depraved, totally broken and used.

Now Rachel knew she had her sissy whore, completely and utterly, now the training would be to make her into more and more of a pig, to satisfy the worst of Rachel's clientele. Having seen what her old boss had taken in such a short period of time, she knew she could take her much further. When she'd first seen the seeds of potential submissiveness in her old boss, she hadn't imagined a fraction of what could and had been done with her slut in just one night.

This one was beyond her wildest dreams and she thought she'd have to think up some entirely new depravities to get the best from this whore. But she knew the wilder of her eclectic mix of clients would happily provide some of the more bizarre ideas going forward, even if some of them bordered on illegality.

Curtis leant forward and cleared the saliva from around Ambers nostrils, then held the two open bottles of Pig Sweat to Ambers nostrils, as Amber was still being reamed by Max. slamming her forward so that Curtis had to be careful not to spill the precious Pig Sweat. Ambers chest was heaving as she took in huge shots of her sissy juice, getting her higher and higher so she could take the incredible pain of Max's thick cock.

Rachel's voice came through over a load speaker.

"Remember Amber, your pain is your pleasure, your pleasure is pain you were born to serve big black cocks."

Amber simply nodded in mute acknowledgement of her Mistresses truth.

Max was reaching the point of no return as he widened Ambers pussy more than it had ever been widened, his intrusion would allow for much more intensive training on her journey to become Rachel's dirtiest pig whore.

He then reached to her shoulders and pulled her back onto his turgid, babies fist of the cock as he unloaded stream after stream of black man cum deep into her sissy pussy.

"There bitch, now you're properly Black bred, you dirty white cunt. Now you really are any Black man's bitch." As ever Max, a man of few words as he slumped on top of Amber weighing her down to the ground with his softening cock still embedded in her. She could vaguely feel her miniature clit being crushed further by his weight, her pussy held at its maximum diameter by the thickness of his horse cock.

"Pain is pleasure Amber, pain is your pleasure, you have now been seeded by a real Black man, and many more are to come, many, many, many more."

Rachel was almost laughing to see the once strong dominant guy who had been her boss, the man in charge of the business, pulling everyone's strings, reduced to a PVC clad whore Sissy, with a pussy and belly full of fresh black spunk. She didn't see this new specimen as pathetic at all, as she was genuinely turned on by the process of turning straight powerful men into Sissy whores, even though she would ridicule and humiliate them, she found them exciting and the process of breaking them made her moist and hot every time.

This time though, had been an exception, for once the slut had gone so much further than the initial promise, that made the whole situation even more of a turn on. The possibilities for Amber seemed endless, now that her mental blockage had been shattered.

Amber was still flattened against the floor as Max withdrew, leaving her pussy in full gape, with juices and cum around the red raw rim. Rachel zoomed one of the camera's in on her sluts, raw pulsing, cum oozing pussy getting every glistening juicy detail.

"OK Max, once you have your breath back let's swap and I want to do the reverse pile driver, let her get me hard again and then lift her up and drop her onto me."

"Sure Boss." So Amber now knew the real hierarchy here, if she wanted to please Mistress Rachel, she'd better satisfy Curtis first and foremost.

"Stand up bitch." Max was abrupt as always, taking her arm and dragging her to her feet.

Curtis sat back down in the chair Rachel had previously been sitting in, for the first time he noticed the aroma of pussy and then the wet patch as he sat down, both having the effect to bring him to full hardness again, not that he had any problems in that area.

As Amber stood facing him with her little caged clit, Curtis stroked his massive black cock, which was now so well lubricated with Ambers saliva.

"So look at this white boi, look at my cock compared to your small useless Sissy clit, it's time to accept that you're now only to serve superior black cocks from here on in. You understand me bitch?"

"I do Master Curtis yes."

"I may even have to get Rachel to give you a jack of spades tattoo or two, you know what they mean bitch?"

"Yes Master Curtis, they would mark me as a white submissive sissy, who knows her true place serving the cocks of her superior Black Masters, whenever and where ever they choose."

"That's right Sissy, whenever any Black Master chooses to breed your sissy holes?"

"Yes Master Curtis."

"I think you should have tattoo on your back above your pussy cheeks and another above your little Sissy clit."

"But I couldn't do that Master, my wife would see." Amber was almost begging, although the idea excited her, she'd seen the Tmblr pages dedicated to white sub male whores who wanted to be branded and used, but her real life would never cope with that.

Curtis smiled knowing he would have started Rachel thinking.

His_fag_wife
His_fag_wife
1,019 Followers
12