From Here to Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James woke a little while later. At first he was confused by his surroundings. Then it all came back to him. He had sucked his first cock then lost his virginity to his mother. Lying alone in the bed he looked around for his mother. He saw her kneeling at one of the booth's lovingly worshipping a cock. She was still naked and her hair was back in a ponytail.

He went behind her and reached around to lovingly play with her tits. He rolled her nipples between his fingers as she moaned around the rigid poll in her mouth. Suddenly she held still as the cock in her mouth deposited its creamy load. Gloria turned her head and placed a sloppy kiss on her son's mouth, passing the load from her mouth to his. James swallowed every bit that he was given.

Since another cock did not immediately replace the spent one, Gloria reached up and turned off the availability light. She got up and took two robes from a closet and handed one to Jamie.

"The next shift will be arriving soon," she said as Jamie put the robe on. "We have a private room here, where we can relax, refresh, and sometimes entertain," she said the last with a knowing smile. "You can leave your clothes here. You won't need them for a while."

James followed Gloria through the door down the hall and into a spacious room. There was a emperor size bed several couches and a fireplace. James looked on in awe at the room until he noticed that his mother had walked over to a large walk in closet. He walked over and saw her sorting through various outfits. He saw her pull out a plaid micro pleated mini skirt and a tiny white blouse. She brought the over and held them up to his body.

"Yes, I think these will fit you nice," she said. Then she walked over to a set of antique drawers and pulled a set of knee high socks. "I think the slutty school girl look will work for you," she continued almost absent mindedly. James looked at her wide eyed unable to speak. "Now," Gloria said, "to the bathroom. It's time to freshen you up a bit. You smell like pussy and cum."

James took off his robe and was about to step into the shower when his mother stopped him.

"Not just yet," Gloria said. "First things first," she continued. She then held up a plastic bag with a tube attached to it.

"What is that?" James asked softly?

"This is an enema. I think it is time you cleansed that cute little bottom of yours."

"Will it hurt," James asked warily.

"There will be a little discomfort at first, but it will be over before you know it," she replied gently. "When you are finished we will get you prettied up."

After he had cleansed his bottom, Gloria began to pretty him up starting with a hair remover all over his body, then a long sensual shower. The she sat him down in front of a mirror and began to comb his hair. After his hair was combed and neatly styled, Gloria began to apply subtle hints of makeup to him. Enough to give his pale skin a hint of color. She then stood him up and helped him dress in the clothes she had laid out earlier.

"Now close your eyes," Gloria told him.

James closed his eyes and allowed himself to be led by hand across the room.

"Good girl," Gloria said. "Now, open your eyes."

James opened his eyes and stared at what he saw.

"What do you see, James?" she asked.

"A...A beautiful girl," Jamie replied softly.

"James, I have to ask," His mother said from behind him, "is this the real you? Is this who you want to be?"

"I...I don't know, Mom. I think so...maybe..."

"James, I have another important question for you," his mother said seriously. "Do you want to be told what to do? To have the decision made by someone else?"

"It would be easier that way wouldn't it?" James replied. "But that is not the way that it works is it? Not with a decision like this."

"James, sweetie, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

"Then close your eyes one more time for Me." she told him.

James closed his eyes and felt his mother put a strap of leather around his neck and tightened until it was snug.

"Now open your eyes again, sweetie, and tell me what you see."

James opened his eyes and what he saw made everything seem to click into place. He now wore a collar around his neck with a silver ring sitting at its center. Tears began to roll down James cheek. He suddenly dropped to his knees and began sobbing.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? Talk to momma."

"It's what I saw in the mirror."

"What did you see?" she asked as she embraced him and smoothed his hair.

"I didn't see who I am. I saw who I desperately want to be."

Gloria brought his face to hers and looked him in the eyes. "Then that is who you will be."

"That's just a fantasy not reality!"

"No sweetie, it's not. As of this moment you are not my son James. You are Jamie, my daughter." James eyes went wide. "I am taking the decision out of your hands. In fact your sister is currently taking all of your old boy clothes into boxes and putting them in the den. That is if your father can pull his dick out of her pussy long enough for her to get it done."

James sat back on his heels and looked at his mother. "How long have dad and Jesse..."

"I think that is a story your sister should tell. Just be sure to hold her hands while she does as she tends to have at least one hand buried between her legs by the end of the story."

James touched the collar around his neck and furrowed his brow in thought. Gloria waited patiently for her new daughter's next question.

"Is there... Do you have plan for me. I mean... What's next?"

Gloria smiled at him/her. "You will be staying here this weekend. Jesse will be keeping you company. I am sure the two of you will find something to do." James blushed and averted his/her eyes. "On Monday, however, you will be going to a special school that will be helping you along in your metamorphosis."

"A special school?" Gloria nodded her head at his/her question. "What will I be learning there?"

"You will learn many things there, like how to walk in heels, apply makeup, and all those girly things to make yourself beautiful. Most importantly though, you will be learning who you truly are." James only stared at his/her mother. "Worry about that later and enjoy a weekend alone with your horny sister. Now," Gloria said as she clicked a leash into the silver ring around Jamie's neck. "Let's have some fun while we wait for your nympho sister."

Gloria led Jamie back over to the bed and put bracelets on him/her, that matched the collar already around his/her neck. This was joined by a matching ball gag. "For the next hour you are my pet," Gloria whispered into his/her ear. "I am going to have my way with you. You will do as I say when I say it. Is that understood, pet?"

James nodded his/her head in consent. Adrenaline began to beat through Jamie's veins. The rawness of the situation combined with the taboo aspect had Jamie's cock rock hard and in desperate need to be touched. Gloria, however, had other things in mind. She motioned for Jamie to get on the bed. He/she was then placed on all fours. Chains from the head board were attached to his/her wrists and tightened. Then a spreader pole was placed between his/her legs. Jamie was now completely immobile. His/her five inch erect phallus bobbing up and down begging for attention underneath his/her micro pleated mini skirt.

James suddenly froze as he/she felt a tongue on his/her puckered pussy hole. Gloria's tongue bathed his/her ass in saliva. She made no effort to touch his/her sissy cock. She stopped her ministrations just long enough to belt on a strap on dildo. It was long and thin only tapering slightly thicker at the base. It was about an inch around and tapered to about an inch and a half at the base.

Knowing her saliva would not be enough to lubricate Jamie's virtually virgin ass, she liberally applied lube to the purple strap on. Raking her fingers gently down Jamie's back she eased the phallus into her sissy son's anus. Jamie moaned around the gag in his/her mouth. Slowly she slid the rigid plastic pole in until finally, at last, she bottomed out.

Jamie had never felt so full. His/her breath was labored and sweat beaded his/her brow.

"Are you ok dear?" Gloria asked behind him/her. Jamie nodded. "Do you want me to keep going?" Again Jamie nodded. Gloria began to slowly pump in and out. Each push in was greeted by moaning grunt from Jamie.

Gloria was on cloud nine. The situation, already highly erotic, had brought to another level as Jamie began to not only accept his position but revel in what she was doing to her. Her pussy was hot and wet, providing more and more lubrication to the ridges inside the strap on that rubbed her at her clit. The sensations coming from her love button drove her forward and ever faster. Until, at last, her body shuddered in an explosive climax. She leaned over Jamie's body as sweat dripped from her hair onto Jamie's back. She reached under her little sissy and felt a rock hard cock that had not yet released its climax.

With a tiny pop Gloria pulled the rubber phallus out of its warm sheath. She got off the bed and took a moment to compose herself as her legs felt more like jello than flesh, blood and bone. Gingerly she unhooked the strap-on and rubbed her tender hot box. She walked over to the bathroom to clean her toy and left Jamie tied up ass in the air with her puckered hole begging for another round. Finished cleaning her toy and tidying herself she began to prepare for the next round when her cell phone dinged. She grinned at the message and typed a reply smiling.

Jamie was still hard. Her mother had pulled out of her and was now walking around the room. Doing what Jamie did not know. She could only wait. Jamie began to think of himself as herself since the decision was out of her hands now. From here on out she would do as she was told. It felt like a weight was removed from her shoulders. Just then she heard his mother's phone ding with an incoming message followed by a soft giggle. Jamie shivered in anticipation.

Gloria put the phone back on the dressing table and finished getting herself together. The corset that she put on was made to be a match to the collar and bracelets Jamie now wore. She walked over to Jamie and whispered in her ear. "I am going to take the gag out. Are you going to be a good girl and do as you're told?"

Jamie nodded then flexed her jaw as Gloria removed the gag. Gloria then looped a chain through the hoop attached to Jamie's collar. Both ends of that chain went through a hoop attach above Gloria's ass. The ends then went into rings attached to Jamie's bracelets and ended at two rings placed below her tits.

"Be a good girl," Gloria told Jamie. "And open your mouth." Jamie did as she was told and was rewarded when Gloria pulled on the chain with each hand. This brought her mouth down to down to Gloria's wet pussy and her hands to Gloria's sizable tits. Once the chain was tied, Jamie was locked into place with two fistfuls of tits and a mouth full of pussy. Her sissy cock still rock hard and dangling above the bed. Legs still locked into the spreader bar with her ass in the air begging for attention.

Jamie was in heaven feasting on her mother's honey pot. She was getting more and more into her new role as a submissive t-girl cum slut. Between Gloria's moans and her intense concentration sucking pussy and kneading tit flesh, Jamie never noticed the door to the room opening.

Her sissy slut was getting better at eating cunny, Gloria thought as a small orgasm washed over her. She smiled as she saw the door open and the man who had texted her, walked in.

So intent was Jamie on eating Gloria out that she never noticed the man stripping behind her. That is until he laid a hand on her ass. Jamie stiffened in surprise as she felt her ass cheeks being spread apart. She relaxed and moaned as she felt the rough warmth of a man's tongue trace the rim of her puckered hole.

For the next few minutes the man generously bathed Jamie's hole with his tongue. Jamie whimpered in frustration when he stopped. The whimper turned to a moan as the man's cock prodded her hole.

"This sure is a nice slut you found for me Glory," the man prodding Jamie's hole said. "Does she know how to beg like a good slut should?" he asked accentuating the last word with a slap to Jamie's ass.

"Oh she is good at begging," Gloria responded. "Aren't you my little cum slut?"

Gloria released the locks that kept Jamie's mouth firmly on her pussy. Jamie reached her tongue out and slowly stuck it in Gloria's pussy and dragged it upwards and flicked her clit.

"Please, sir," Jamie said softly. "I...I need it."

"Need what, slut," the man asked as he rubbed his cock up and down her rosebud.

"Your cock," Jamie replied in the same soft voice. "Please put your cock in my ass, sir. I'll be a good slut and take it all. Please, sir, fill my slut whore ass with your thick cock."

The man smiled and pressed the head of his cock firmly against her ass. He pushed gently until the head popped into her rosebud. They both held still savoring the moment. Jamie moaned as the stranger began to slowly pump into her ass. Suddenly the man grabbed her hair and pulled.

"Did I tell you to stop begging, bitch?!" the stranger punctuated his question with a strong slap to Jamie's ass.

The state of bliss that Jamie suddenly found herself in had her reciting every bit of filth she could remember from the porn she was so obsessed with.

"Fuck my ass, sir! Please, oh it feels good! Pound my sissy ass! I want it hard, sir, please treat me like the cum drinking slut I am!" Jamie's voice got louder as the man's hips continually slapped against her ass in sweaty passion.

The man pulled Jamie back and up against his chest as he tensed and released his load into her ass. As he released the last of his load in to Jamie's hole he reached around and roughly jerked her sissy cock to orgasm. He brought his cum coated hand up to Jamie's mouth and without hesitation she licked and sucked until all of the pearly goo on the man's hand was replaced with saliva.

The stranger pulled his rapidly softening cock out of Jamie's ass and cleaned himself up as Jamie, still locked into the leg spreader, knelt there with cum leaking from her ass. He said, "Call me again when she is done with the t-girl transformation and we'll do this again."

Gloria lay there basking in the afterglow of her former son's first steps on a brave new journey into self-discovery.

The next morning Jamie got up stiff and sore all over. She could not believe how many aches and pains a good night of sex could bring to a girl. Her ass was still a little tender from the fucking she had received the night before but her girly cock was standing upright and proud like it does every morning. Replaying images of the previous night she took care of her urge rather quickly and gingerly walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower she was still walking a little funny when her mother walked in with breakfast. "Still walking a little funny after last night?' Her mother giggled.

"Yeah," Jamie replied. "My butt is a little tender still."

"Well eat up then you can take some ibuprofen," her mother said gesturing at the food she had put on a table by the wardrobe.

"Ok," Jamie Replied. "Can you help make me up afterward?" She asked. "I want to surprise my sister with my best look and I don't think I am capable of doing that on my own just yet."

"Oh absolutely sweetie," Gloria replied. "I take it then that you have no regrets from last night?" she asked cautiously.

Jamie looked away momentarily. "Some. I am more worried about what some of my friends will say when they return from college this summer. I was the only one that took a year off to try and decide what I wanted to do with my life and now that I know I am afraid at how they may react."

"Oh sweetie," Gloria said wrapping her arms around her. Jamie put her head on her mother's shoulder and relaxed. "Remember dear, you are going to be going to a special school of your own soon. You will be there for a year so any decisions about your friends can be put off till then ok?"

"I didn't know I would be gone for a whole year!" Jamie exclaimed looking suddenly at her mother.

"The decision has been made Jamie," Gloria said. "This school is going to help ease you into the transformation from boy to t-girl. That is unless you want to go further and completely become a woman? Then different arrangements would have to be made."

"No," Jamie replied. "I like the idea of becoming a t-girl. Besides the decision has been made, right?"

"That's right. Now go ahead and eat and when you are done we will pretty you up for your sister."

Jamie smiled and sat at the makeup table and began to brush her hair.

12