From Here to Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2: A Sister's Tale.
6.6k words
4.3
22.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie and her mother had just finished applying her makeup when there was a knock at the door. Before either of them had the chance to let their visitor in Jamie's sister Jesse bounded into the room.

"Ta Da!" Jesse shouted throwing her arms wide.

Gloria smiled at her daughter's exuberance then licked her lips at her daughters outfit. She was dressed to fuck that was readily apparent. Jesse wore a tight fitting white cotton t-shirt that spread tightly across her young breasts with the hard little nubs of her nipples standing at full attention and a pair of tight yoga shorts that made her aroused camel toe another indicator of her arousal. The outfit was completed with high heeled sandals. So that was it. Two pieces of clothing and a pair of sandals was all Jesse had decided to wear today and in the broad daylight at that! Her freshly washed brunette hair was pulled back in a ponytail showing off her slender neck. Her smooth skin had a slight flush to it which spoke volumes about her and her father's activities that morning.

"Hello dear," Gloria said. "Were you able to get everything done that I asked or were you unable to get your father's hands out of your pants?"

"Well," Jesse began, "Since I didn't wear pants or under wear at all it was relatively easy to keep his hands out of them." Jesse finished as she walked up to her mother and kissed her.

"mmmmm," Gloria moaned into the kiss. She smiled at her daughter a moment later when the kiss was broken. "That doesn't answer my question though does it," she said eyeing her daughter.

"Well it answered one of your questions didn't it?" Jesse laughed at her mother's expression. "Got ya, mom," Jesse laughed again at her mother as Gloria rolled her eyes. "Everything is done. I boxed everything up stripped the bed, and put everything in the basement. Now where is my new sister?"

Just then Jamie stepped out of the bathroom. Her hair was tied loosely at the nape of her neck. She continued to wear the leather collar with the metal ring attached. Her outfit of the day was a black lacey bra that contained breast forms at a "C" cup size. White blouse adorned with a lightly tied green plaid tie. A pleated green and black mini skirt adorned her waste. Black thigh highs, matching panties, garter, and combat boots completed the ensemble.

Jesse gasped as her hand went to her mouth.

"What?" Jamie asked nervously.

"You're beautiful," Jesse replied as she looked over the girl who so recently had been her brother.

"We were trying the Goth look this morning," Gloria told her. "It works really well with her pale skin don't you think?" Jesse nodded and Jamie smiled.

"Well I think I will leave the two of you alone for a little bit," Gloria said. "Jamie your father and I will be here Monday morning to see you off." With that she left and closed the door gently behind her.

Back in the room Jesse walked around Jamie with her hand still covering her mouth. Jamie just continued to look at the floor demurely. Jesse would occasionally reach out and touch Jamie's hair or clothes. Finally she stopped in front of her.

"Jamie," she began. "I love the new you!"

Jamie looked up at her sister and smiled shyly.

"Jamie, you can speak right?" Jesse asked playfully.

"I don't know what to say," Jamie said.

"Oh sweetie, why?"

Jamie sat on the edge of the bed. "Well," she began. "What do you say to your sister when she sees her brother dressed like a girl make up and all?"

Jesse sat next to her new sister at the edge of the bed. "When you put it that way I can see your point. Just yesterday you were my horny brother staring at my tits and now..."

"And now I'm your horny sister that's staring at your tits," Jamie finished.

"Well the horny part is easy to see at least," Jesse said. Jamie followed her gaze to the tent in her skirt. Her cock was making a proud standing at her sister's gaze.

Jamie blushed at her sister's lustful gaze then pulled a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"So mom tells me you work here with her?"

"Yup," Jesse said. "We suck cock for a living and dad runs the place. We also do some private entertaining. "

"Dad runs the place!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Mmmhmm," Jesse replied.

"How did you convince him to let you work here?" Jamie asked.

"Well... It did take some convincing," Jesse told her sister.

Jamie took both of her hands into a firm grip. "Why are you holding my hands?" Jesse asked.

"Mom told me that I would have to hold your hands to keep them out of your pants while you told me the story and I can see why," Jamie said nodding her head to the damp spot already forming in Jesse's crotch. Jesse smiled coyly at her now sister as the wet spot got just a little darker.

"It started around the beginning of my second year at college," Jesse began

Jesse was at her wits end. She was once again the victim of budget cuts. She was a good office admin to. It was probably the owner's wife that got her fired. She couldn't help it he liked to stare at her ass. She was flattered actually. Just because her managers wife didn't put out anymore wasn't her fault.

Jesse sighed as she walked over to her closet to pick out an outfit for tonight. It was just a house party she and a couple of her college friends had been invited to. That automatically disqualified her little black dress. She wanted to get laid tonight. A quick fling on a hot cock was just the stress release she needed tonight.

A matching white lacey bra and thong set started her outfit. Overtop she put a light sun dress that just kissed the top of her thighs. High heeled sandals completed the ensemble. She did a quick turn in the mirror admiring her soft curves. She was sure to drive the guys' nuts tonight.

A wicked thought jumped out at her. The best way to test the effect was on her brother. She shouldn't take such pleasure in teasing him but she just couldn't help it. When she teased him she knew she had his undivided attention. With a grin she walked out her door to her brother's room.

"Hey Bro!" she cried as she popped into his room. She grinned at his panicked expression as he hastily turned off his computer monitor.

"H...hey Sis," James nervously spouted out.

"I'm going to a friend's party tonight. How do I look?" she asked as she did a little twirl.

Her brother just stared hopelessly at her bouncing breasts. She let his stare linger a moment or two while she shifted her body causing the jiggle, and therefore, his discomfort, to last a little while longer.

"Well? How do I look?" she asked again.

"Great, Sis. Very beautiful," his mouth rushed out.

"Thanks Bro! You're the best!" she said as she hugged his head to her breast. She grinned at the muffled moan released against her heaving handfuls. She released her brother and gave him a kiss on the head before bounding from his room.

She headed downstairs and for the front door where she was stopped by her mother.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" her mother asked.

"To a party at one of my friend's house. I need to let off some steam from my 'layoff'." she said making quote signs in the air.

"Ok, have fun. I have a late shift at work tonight. I may not be here when you get home." her mother replied.

"Alright, Mom. See you tomorrow."

A short car ride later and she arrived at a modestly sized party. The hostess was a wealthy friend of hers named Eve. Eve's parties were usually pretty wild and were anything goes. With the nearest neighbors being almost a mile away nudity was allowed. A make out session at one of these parties could very well turn into public sex session. Eve was very strict about who could come to these parties. They had to be open minded and not mind fooling around. One of the major rules were if you're not in the mood don't bother coming. Jesse was very much in the mood. In fact she left her panties and bra in the car. The thong was soaked in anticipation anyway.

She mixed and mingled until she found the dance floor. She began to dance to the rhythm pounding through the room. In the corner two girls were making out. One had her dress hiked up with the other's fingers buried in her pussy. Standing next to them were two guys similarly positioned with cocks out rubbing against each other. She saw various similar situations when she came in.

A gorgeous red head in tight shorts and tank top sauntered over to her and began grind with her. They began to work up a sweat together when they were joined by another. The man grinded Jesse from behind as the red head grinded in the front. She was in a heavenly sandwich and wanted to take the next step. She hiked her dress up to grind her hot wet pussy against the girl's leg. The girl responded by drawing her in for a passionate kiss. The guy reached around and grabbed her tits and squeezed. Jesse moaned into the kiss.

The red head broke the kiss and took her hand to lead her off the dance floor. The boy followed. With any luck her kitty would be getting the pounding it needed. They lead her to a recently vacated bed room. It smelt of alcohol and sex.

The red head got onto the bed and before Jesse could follow the guy turned her around and began to kiss her. He was also a red head and built like a swimmer. His cock was already poking out of his jeans. Her pussy was so wet and slippery from the dancing that when she lifted her leg he was able to slide right in. He began to pump in and out in the standing position. He broke the kiss and began to grope her tits and kiss her neck. The other girl was on the bed shorts off and three fingers buried in her fiery neatly trimmed pussy.

The guy leaned her onto a vanity in the room and began to piston in and out of her. There were no words at this point. Her tits were out and she squeezed them as she moaned through several orgasms.

"UGH, I'm cumming," the guy grunted.

From the bed the furiously masturbating girl cried, "In her! Cum in that slut's pussy. I want to suck your spunk out of her!"

Jesse moaned as the fiery haired male shot load after load of spunk into her eager whole. After he pulled she collapsed into a near bye chair as the girl cleaned the guys sticky cock with her mouth.

"Ah, Rachel that feels great!" the boy said.

"All for you Seamus," she replied.

After Rachel was done cleaning Seamus's cock she crawled over to Jesse and began to clean her pussy with her tongue. Fifteen minutes and three orgasms later Rachel was convinced Jesse's pussy was nice and clean.

Catching her breath Jesse said, "Thanks, I needed that."

Rachel put her arms around Jesse and kissed her. "Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"Count on it!" Jesse said.

Rachel went back over to the bed and mounted Seamus in reverse cow girl and began to bounce up and down. Jesse grinned as she walked out of the room, knees only slightly wobbly.

Later that night Jesse lay in bed with her friend and host Eve. They were taking turns scooping cum off their tits and feeding each other.

"Feel better?" Eve asked.

"God, yes!" Jesse said as she accepted another dollop of cum from her friend. "Getting fired sucks ass! And all because his wife caught him staring at my ass!"

"Mmmm... Are you getting worked up again?" Eve asked straddling her friend. "I can break out the strap-on if you need to work out some more of that frustration."

Jesse leaned up and kissed Eve. "Tempting, Eve. Very tempting. I wouldn't want to take it out on you though. I might get a little rough."

"Mmm... Promises, promises. Though I think there still may be a few twinks floating around who might not mind a girl with a strap-on getting a little rough." Eve said thoughtfully.

"Now who is being tempting. Besides that won't help me find a job. Unless fucking twinks in the ass is a job." Jesse said as she took one of Eve's nipples in her mouth. "One of the guys tonight actually told me I should suck cock for a living. That I would make a fortune. Like I would want to fuck guys for money."

"Well I don't know about fucking but there is a place that you could suck cock for money."

"You're kidding right?" Jesse said sitting up.

"No. There is a place right outside of town called the glory hole motel. Each room has these little curtained holes for guys to stick their dicks into to get their rocks off."

"I don't know if I am that desperate yet," Jesse laughed taking the other nipple into her mouth.

"Who were the red heads by the way? They double teamed me when I got here." Jesse asked.

"Rachel, and Seamus," Eve moaned as Jesse began to explore her clit and labia with her fingers. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," Jesse said as two of her fingers penetrated Eve.

Eve gasped as Jesse roughly penetrated her with two fingers. Before Eve could give up her secrets Rachel and Seamus walked into the bedroom.

"Anyone unable to leave has been given rooms and their cleaning tasks for tomorrow Eve," Rachel said as she got onto the bed and began to nuzzle Eve's neck and fondle her breasts. Seamus came up behind Jesse and began to do the same.

"I was just asking about you two," Jesse said.

"What did you want know?" Seamus asked.

"I wanted to know about the two red heads that rocked my world tonight." Jesse said as she elicited another moan from Eve.

"Is that all?" Rachel asked. "I will tell you about us if you tell us something about yourself that no one knows."

"Why?" Jesse gasped as Seamus began to explore gently probe her asshole with a finger. With how soaked in pussy juice and cum she had become there was enough moisture for him to enter easily.

"Because it's a secret," Rachel said. "A secret for a secret is only fair."

"I... Ohhhh," Jesse moaned as Seamus began to finger her ass and Eve her pussy. "I like to sexually tease my brother and often fantasize about ordering him to please me sexually."

"Why order?" Rachel asked curiously.

"Because he is so meek. I have fantasized about treating him like one of the submissive boy toys that come to Eve's parties."

Rachel looked at Seamus and he nodded. "Well I never have to fantasize about ordering my brother to fuck me," Rachel began. Jesse's eyes grew wide in understanding. "He fucks me whenever I ask him to." With that Seamus pulled his finger out of Jesse's ass and replaced it with his cock.

A week later, Jesse still hadn't found a new job. It was the summer between semesters at college and even all the retail positions were taken up. No way did she want work in fast food either. Rachel, Eve, and Seamus had been able to keep her frustrations at bay with a great fucking whenever she needed it. Rachel and Seamus lived with Eve now and worked for her. One was a cook the other a physical trainer. She had just passed the casinos and before she could wonder about whether they were hiring she found herself in front of certain motel Eve had told her about. Eve had told her a little more about it. Like the fact that the employment process had you servicing the owner to prove you would be good at your job.

Well, she thought, I do enjoy a good cock in my mouth. I suppose as long as the owner isn't fat or gross I could give it a try. She stopped for a second. What the hell am I thinking! She drove away without another thought.

Several weeks later and still unemployed, Jesse, one evening found herself staring at the Glory Hole Motel. She couldn't believe she was doing this. The fact that her friends had been encouraging to do so seemed to help somewhat. Steeling herself she walked into the main office and rang the bell.

"Hello? I would like to apply for a... uh position, or... erm audition..." Jesse got out nervously.

Jesse turned white when she saw the man that walked out of the owner's office.

"Jesse!" Her father exclaimed.

For a long moment the two of them stared at each other.

For the next two weeks Jesse spent as little time at home as humanly possible. Instead she spent much of her time at Eve's house. What little time she spent at home she avoided her father and mother as much as possible. What little contact she had with them usually had her avoiding eye contact with either of them.

Her feelings about the whole situation confused her more and more. Most likely caused by the high state of arousal she was kept in staying at Eve's place. This was compounded by her casual involvement in the brother/sister incest with Rachel and Seamus.

One day she was sitting in her room late at night debating the pros and cons of actually giving her father a blow job. With her continuing unemployment and confusion over the situation, she found herself creating arguments in her own mind of the pros and cons of giving her father a blow job.

Mom probably knows what he does for a living so that might not be a problem, she thought. Ohhh but wait... how would she feel about her daughter blowing her husband? Besides he might not even want me to work there! This is not fair since I am an adult that can make their own choices! What gives him the right to turn me away from job I am perfectly suited for, she began to silently fume. I give some of the best damn head and I enjoy it! Why shouldn't I have a job that plays to my strengths? You know what, she thought, I will just have to prove to him what a good cock sucker I am.

With that she stood up and checked herself in the mirror. She still had on her little black dress from an earlier party. She was sans panties and bra having lost them earlier at the party. Eve would get them back for her. She gave herself a once over then took a deep breath and silently walked out of her room and towards her parents room.

Her parents were asleep when she tip toed into the room. Their naked forms were only half covered by slippery satin sheets. Their chests rose and fell in contented sleep.

The carpet tickled her toes as she tip toed to her father's side of the bed. She knelt at the edge of the bed and pulled back the sheets. She gasped as she took in the sight of her father's cock. Her job was already half done as it was already erect and proud. She noticed with a passing thought that the height of the bed seemed to be made for kneeling. Jesse took a deep breath and gave her father's stiff member a tentative lick.

There was a distinct musky flavor that she immediately recognized. Anyone that has partaken in the carnal pleasure of group sex would know the taste of another woman on a man's cock. It was not the first time that she would clean another woman's cum from a man's cock, but it was the first time it would be her mothers. Without another thought she slipped her father's cock between her lips and began to suck.

Her father moaned as she bobbed her head up and down. She grasped the base of his cock and lovingly sucked on the head alternating with an occasional deep throat. Such was her determination and focus on pleasuring the rigid member before her that she forgot where she was and who she was sucking on.

Suddenly a pair of hands grasped her tits through her dress and kneaded her flesh. She moaned when the hands discovered her nipples and began to pull causing her to gasp.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you work up the courage to blow your father," her mother whispered into her ear.

Her father sat up and ran his fingers through her hair as she continued to bob up and down on his cock. One of her mother's hands felt its way down her mid-sections down to her thighs. Jesse spread her legs open and her mother buried a finger into her tight snatch.

It did not take very long for an orgasm to roll through her. As she began to reach the peak of her climax her father tensed and began to flood her mouth with a load of sticky cum. His juices pooled in her mouth and she did her best to hold it there as she settled from her orgasm.

12