From Here to Her Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3: The Rest of The Weekend.
1.6k words
4.37
19.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3: The rest of the Weekend

The next morning Jesse woke to the sounds of her sister moaning. She looked over to see her sister with one leg bent in the air. Jerking herself with one hand and fucking herself up the ass with dildo with the other. Suddenly Jamie shoved the dildo up her ass and tensed as cum began to spray from her girly dick. She flopped onto her back panting.

"Having fun?" Jesse asked

"I came twice! It was amazing!" Jamie exclaimed. "I actually had an anal orgasm then had another one with my dick." Jamie laughed at her sister's expression while running her hand through her sweaty hair. "My ass is going to be sore for the rest of the day isn't it?"

"Oh yes," Jesse said laughing.

"What are we doing today?" Jamie asked

"Today is for you," Jesse replied. "We will do whatever your dirty mind wishes. We can fuck, suck or just cuddle."

"Well I think first I think I want to cuddle. Then I want breakfast. Then I want to lick your pussy for dessert. After that I don't know."

"Lick my pussy huh?"

"You taste good," Jamie said as she cuddled up to her sister and began to suckle on one of her nipples. "Like really, really good. I could lick you for hours if you'd let me."

"Really? Well maybe you should since you like it so much. You're kind of getting me going sucking on my nipples like that."

"Well maybe I should FF instead of EF then," with that she positioned herself between her sisters legs and began to lick and Jesse began to moan.

Much later Jesse and Jamie were showered and were about to head for breakfast when Jamie stopped in front of the building exit.

"What is it?" Jesse asked seeing the near panicked expression on her sister's face.

"I just realized that this is the first time I am going to go out in public as a girl!" Jamie said with near panic in her voice. "Everyone out there knows me as a boy. I have never been a girl out there before. I.. I mean sure in our house and in here but not out there!"

Jesse went over and soothingly ran her fingers through her sister's hair and kissed her on the forehead. She then clipped a leash to the collar that Jaime continued to wear.

"I am hungry and I want to take my new sister out to eat. Now move it slut!" Jesse said with a spank to Jamie's ass.

"Yes mistress," Jamie said softly while rubbing her butt.

A short car ride later and they were pulling into the parking lot of a small diner. Jesse had plans for her sister here and could not wait to put them in motion.

After Jesse put the car in park she looked over at Jamie and saw the fear in her eyes. "Am I going to have to leash my little slut to get her in there with me?" she asked coyly.

Jamie sighed. Resigned to the fact she was here and would have to get used to people seeing her dressed this way. This was who she was now. There was no going back. "No. This is who I am now. I have to get used to this. Besides I am hungry."

"Good," Jesse said. She leaned over and kissed her sister on the lips. "Now let's go."

Jamie got out of the car slowly not used to walking in boots and skirt. She had decided on an outfit that included a button up shirt and a mid-thigh length skirt. Thigh highs and knee boots completed her outfit. Jesse had insisted that she not wear any underwear and she was very self-conscious of going out commando.

They went into the restaurant together and chose a booth that gave a little privacy for the two of them.

After sitting down Jesse took a present out of a bag and handed it to Jamie.

"What's this?" Jamie asked.

"A Surprise for you," Jesse replied excitedly.

Jamie opened the present and saw a purse sitting inside. She took it out and stared at it.

"It's your very first purse!" Jesse exclaimed. "Now there is another surprise waiting for you inside the purse. Now before you take it out I want you to go to the bathroom and follow the instructions in there. And remember you use the girl's room now."

Jamie just stared at her sister for a few moments before she shooed him to the restroom. She stood in the hallway leading to the bathrooms and forced herself to go into the girls room. Once inside she paused and thought 'huh so that's what it looks like in here.' She sat in a stall and opened her purse. Inside there was a small bottle of lube and a butt plug. She looked in the purse and found the instructions on how to use the plug. She liberally coated her finger and stuck it in her rectum then did the same to the plug.

After she finished inserting the plug she opened the door to see a very attractive waitress staring at her. The waitress pushed her back in the stall and followed her in closing the door behind her.

"I have your next set of orders from Mistress Jesse," The girl said. "You are to let me jack you off then you are to cum into this container," she began holding up a salad dressing to go container. "Then you are to bring the filled container back to the table."

Jamie was already erect from inserting the plug and now the cute waitress was stroking her under her skirt. She began to moan softly when the waitress began to kiss her while masturbating her. The girl sat her down on the toilet got on her knees and began to give Jamie a very skilled blow job. Just when Jamie was about to cum she stopped blowing her and began to stroke her again. She aimed Jamie's dick at the little plastic cup as cum began to spurt from the tip.

The waitress took the filled cup and placed a lid on it while Jamie caught her breath from the encounter. A little bit of cum seeped out over the lid. The waitress scooped it up with her finger and tasted it.

"Mmmmm," she moaned swallowing the rest. "Yummy."

As she walked back to the booth she felt her hips swinging differently as the plug moved around inside her. She felt very girly while wearing it. Her eyes popped open a little when she sat down as the plug moved in her.

"How does it feel?" Jesse asked.

"Different," Jamie replied. "It's definitely turning me on though. I may be making a tent in my skirt soon so it's a good thing I'm sitting down."

"Did you enjoy your other surprise I sent in with you?"

"Yes," Jamie blushed.

The girl who had just given Jamie a blow job walked over with their breakfast order.

"I got us both pancakes," Jesse said grinning.

"Would you like syrup with that?" The waitress asked.

"I will take some syrup Jenny, but my sister here has her own special sauce for her pancakes," She grinned at them both. "I believe you helped her procure it just a few minutes ago."

Jamie looked stunned and Jenny the waitress looked flushed. Jesse reached into Jamie's new purse and took out the plastic container filled with cum and covered Jamie's pancakes with it.

"Eat up, sis," Jesse said.

Jenny crooked an eyebrow at Jamie as she cut into each pancake and ate it cum and all.

Jesse beamed with pride at her slutty little sister. She crooked a finger at the waitress while Jamie at her protein laced meal. She whispered into Jenny's ear and the waitress blushed then nodded.

"Jamie it seems you left our waitress a bit wanting. She is waiting for you in the restroom. I don't think I need to tell you what to do."

Jamie walked back to the restroom hips swaying from the butt plug. As she walked into the pink tiled room she heard whimpering from one of the stalls. She went over to it and saw Jenny the waitress with her skirt hiked up, legs spread with her panties off, and two fingers buried in her pussy. Jamie removed her fingers and put them in her mouth to get her first taster of the waitress. She then knelt and began to lick Jenny's pretty pussy. Two small orgasms later and the two left the restroom.

"We'll have to get together sometime," Jenny said

"Definitely," Jamie said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Jamie sat back down at the table and sighed as the butt plug shifted in her. She was beginning to enjoy the sensation of being filled by the plug. She wiggled her butt a little to make the plug shift in her.

"Any more surprises for me, Sister my mistress?"

"Well the Motel is a little short staffed this afternoon. I thought we might head back and suck some cock for a few hours. Then I figured I would put on my strap on and give your ass the pounding it deserves for being such an obedient little slut this morning."

Jamie grinned at her sister. "As my Mistress commands."

The rest of the day followed as Jesse promised. Jamie spent several hours on her knees worshipping one cock after another. Her sister convinced her to take a few facials instead of swallowing each load. Jamie enjoyed the facial but decided she enjoyed swallowing even more. After their shift was done Jamie and Jesse spent some time in a sixty nine position before Jesse pegged her with the strap on. All in all it was the most exciting weekend Jamie had ever had.